Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

Lo-Wen wasn't annoyed with her at all but some of the elders were driving him crazy and he didn't want to drop that drama on her lap

The king still seemed to be unconsious at that point in time, although he seemed content. He was breathing normally, and if one could see the magic, then they could see that the darkness from that demon was fading.

"Of course." was all the guard said and they were going back to their own work. As this happened, Akiza was just lounging in the bathtub, her head tilted back and her eyes closed, just enjoying the warmth.

Akiza just opened her eyes and reached her hand up out of the water before sinking down to submerge her head.

Akiza was surfacing after a moment and just pushing some of her wet hair out of her face and was looking towards the doorway for a moment.

“Hats good to hear you have been too stressed recently” all-Wen knew she was under a lot of stress with having taken over so he wanted her to relax

Akiza was just looking towards him for a moment in time before commenting, "I don't think I'm any more stressed than anybody else."

Akiza just looked towards him before she spoke, "Your stress levels have been high as well." After that she was pushing some of her hair out of her face before she was getting up so that she could climb out of the bathtub.

“Of course it has between my duties as the high general and as your consort My plate is rather full at the moment” Lo-Wen wasn’t against admitting that he was rather busy

Akiza was just wrapping a towel around herself before she questioned softly "Have you ever considering giving up either position?" Honestly.... It wasn't as though they were actually married yet. They were only engaged, but he still had that title of king in name.

“I have but it’s not the one you think but in order to do so I need to make sure that they are ready before I can step down” Lo-Wen would not let her down or go as he had waited this long to have her as his partner

Akiza looked towards him before she was questioning, "I am assuming you are talking about stepping down as general?" With that she was walking over to him and wrapping arms around not, not caring if she was only standing there in a towel. "Will you... make love to me?" she questioned him in a soft voice. They had only done it once and that had been because of the demon.

Akiza just looked towards him before she spoke, "This time it is us doing it because we want to. And not because of last time.... which.... I.... Can we never speak of that. The next time we sleep together....T...That will be our first time." No she more so said that because she felt like their first time had kind of been forced on them because of the demon. And those weren't pleasant memories at all.

Lo-Wen pulled her to him and kissed her “ it still counts Aki what the bastard did doesn’t” Lo-Wen then laid her down in the med and settled over her

Akiza was just shaking her head a bit before she was speaking in a soft voice that she still had nightmares from that evening.

“I know love if you want I can take those memories from you it won’t change what happened between us but I can make the nightmares stop” Lo-Wen didn’t like the idea but knew it needed to be done

Back
Top Bottom