Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

Akiza just looked towards him before she spoke, "But after this.... Laws will be rewritten. My father is no longer the ruler."

“Well I would think so as you picked the hardest skill to try and learn” Ali-Wen could still tell something was bothering her

"Not as though I haven't watched some of then men in the past. Dancing I've always been natural at." Akiza spoke before she was just stretching a bit.

"that is true but for now take it easy please " Lo-Wen settled in to a chair and then looked at her "so was Bailey about to tend to the king or is he going to be crazy for a while again"

"Bailey did tend to him but I don't know his condition." Akiza spoke before she was shaking her head a bit.

Akiza was just shook her head before she spoke, "She is resting right now, but otherwise I'm not sure."

Akiza just shook her head before she was telling her what she had been told, about the bond that had been formed.

"then we ask the elder about it if these shadows said she could explain then that is what we do" Lo-Wen didn't want her worrying

Akiza was just giving a nod of her head, although at that current point she wasn't all that worried. She was sore from working out, and wanted to shower.

Akiza was just watching for a moment although she didn't say anything at all. No she felt that he was annoyed at her for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom