The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

"oh no your majesty it is my job to sort and see which ones would benefit your approval or send them back to be revamped and re summited it keep you from getting buried in paper work" Lucia gently took the papers from her and set them on the growing mound that was on her desk

"Yet you are buried in paperwork." Akiza spoke after a moment in time before she was finally sitting down, just gazing out the window.

"that is my job to be buried in it by the time i head to bed I will have cleared it all" Lucia had a system and it worked rather well

Akiza was giving a nod of her head before she spoke "If you will excuse me. I have to get to a lesson."

Akiza just looked towards her before she spoke "Same towards you." After that she was heading off so that she could get to her lesson. A dance instructor who was teaching her how to use dance as a defensive form of fighting. More or less dance away from the end, confuse them, tire them out.

Rose was standing up on the wall just gazing off into the distance. Things were slowly beginning to get a bit more peaceful. Somewhat anyways. But who knew how long that would last. She was turning on her heel to walk away from where she was standing.

Rose just spoke "I'm allowed to be worried." After that she was stretching a bit. Loosening sore muscles from training earlier.

"oh I know but thos is something we can't worry about or it will drive us all insane" Aaron walked over and wrapped his arms around her holding her close

Rose was just nodding her head before she spoke "My concern is that demon. From what I heard from the others was Lo-wen didn't kill him. But his priority had been getting Aki away." As she spoke she spotted the male and just waved before she teased, "Greetings your majesty. "

Rose was giving a nod of her head and was soon enough folding her arms behind her head , cringing a bit at stretching some of her sore muscles.

Rose looked at him before she spoke "I only train for like two hours a day at the most. And it isn't even necessarily every day." Yeah she was a bad "soldier" when it came to that. But not like it really mattered. She was learning on her own, and she was lucky enough that the other generals took some of the time to actually train with her. "Plus today's lesson was with Victor. He was showing me how to more easily deal with opponents who outweigh me, or even how to handle fully armored enemies." She was adding. No she didn't need to do all of this but she wanted to, she wanted to be able to protect those she cared about.

Rose was nodding her head and was mumbling that that was one of the reasons why she wasn't going to deal with training the next few days.

Rose chuckled before she was commenting, "Well duh. I know that silly." After that she was just giving him a low down about everything that had been going on lately. Minus what Akiza was learning. No she wasn't going to say anything, it was more or less a surprise.

Rose just shook her head before she spoke "He has no woken up yet." She was however looking towards Akiza, who seemed to come out of nowhere. Although before Rose could stay say much, she was being drawn off by Akiza.

The ladies spoke for a brief moment and soon enough they were walking back over. Rose was walking over to Aaron once again and just leaning into him.

Back
Top Bottom