The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

"of course I will have one prepared right away for him" Lo-Wen pushed open the door and instantly pulled Aki back as the amount of darkness was massive

Akiza followed after him although she was a bit startled to find herself being pulled backwards. Oh wait.... that amount of darkness.... there was a lot. And while she did have her own abilities, she still had a strong sensitivity to magics.

After Akiza had walked away, she eventually ran into Rose, who had been talking with a few of the other servants that worked there. Rose was giving a faint smile towards Akiza.

Rose was just humming softly before she was commenting something to Akiza, who just flushed slightly, and the other woman was dancing away with a small giggle.

"Oh she was just commenting that I looked like I was glowing.... and was stating that it was rather obvious that we had slept together." Akiza spoke with a faint blush.

Akiza was just looking up towards him for a moment in time although her attention was turning towards a few of the guards that came up. People that were reporting to Lo-Wen about stuff that they had founded. There was a maid commenting that one of the council members had called a meeting with the pair of them.

Akiza was just looking towards Lo-Wen for a moment although she felt terrible for him. Due to him deciding to marry her, now he was having to shoulder all of these new responsibilities.

Lo-Wen smiled at her and then ruffled her hair "go check on Bailey one last time as she should be done by now and then come and join us"

Akiza was just looking towards him before she spoke in a soft voice, "I'm sorry that you are having to shoulder more burdens." With that she was drawing away from him so that she could go and check on Bailey.

Back
Top Bottom