The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

Lo-Wen took her hand and pulled her aside away from the others where no one could hear them. "I did mean it but I also have to be careful of what I say at the same time when I am around others. while you, my dear can say as you wish I can't" Lo-Wen hated that he had to be so cautious but he did

Akiza was just tearing away from him, tears in her eyes before she questioned if he was embarrassed to admit that he cared about her in that manner. After that she was turning around and fleeing away from him. It wasn't as though the other generals were going to say anything about it, most of them already knew.

Lo-Wen sighed and then headed after her. it didn't take him long to catch her but he was careful not to hurt her when he pulled her to him "never have you embarrassed me nor do my feeling for you Aki"

Akiza was stumbling into him slightly when he was drawing her back but she was just looking away from him. "I don't know why you care so much. I am just the king's useless daughter. A useless daughter who avoid violence as much as she can." Nope she still didn't know that he erased her memories whenever she was exposed to that violence.

"you are not useless I know this more then anyone, you have been tired and weak recently because your sleeping powers have awoken and you have frozen both time and people twice in a matter of a few hours" Lo-Wen wasn't going to tell her about the erased memories simply because it would piss her off

"Sleeping powers....? Me....?" Akiza spoke in a slow voice, as though she couldn't really believe what she was hearing.

"yes you if I hadn't seen them twice I wouldn't have believed it either but you have them now tapping them in times other then when your in danger will be tricky" Lo-Wen ran his hand down her hair and smiled at her

Akiza was just shaking her head before she spoke "I guess.... Now that I know that... I should practice using them."

"rest for a bit now that they are active you need to rest or you'll wear yourself out tomorrow if you wish I'll teach you ways to tap them and exercise them" Lo-Wen was use to instructing beginners so it wouldn't bother him

Akiza was very startled when he was all if a sudden kissing her. Well she wasn't use to this kind of stuff at all.

Akiza was just looking up at him for a moment before she was tilting her head. "I want to know what father was always doing at night time with those women he invited to his room. "

Akiza was just tilting her head before she was questioning what it was. Ah yes the innocent child in the ways of adulthood.

Lo-Wen sighed and then took her hand and lead her ot the library, seeing as this wasn't something he wanted to discuss he found the one book that would best describe in detail what he was referring to and handed it to her

Akiza was just the book from him and was looking through it. "Oh so that is where babies come from. I want one... They are so cute! " She spoke such an Innocent comment that could lead to so many temptations.

"most females have a barrier that when they have sex for the first time gets torn" Lo-Wen really couldn't believe he was explaining this to her

Back
Top Bottom