The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

Rose finished up washing herself off before she was shutting off the shower, and was heading after him so that she could get dried off. Soon enough she found that he was scooping her up and she was being carried off to the bed. This time though she was gently being placed down, and not tossed like last time.

Mikael was just looking at the letter and spoke, "Oh seems like my grand general has invited me for breakfast." Already he was preparing ideas of taking some guards with him. If one truly studied Mikael, they could tell that something more was going on than the mist. He was under the control of the advisor, although how was the million dollar question.

Adrian moved so that he was over her but instead of just pushing in he was gentle and careful remembering that she would need to be prepared before he could enter her so that he didn't hurt her

Bailey looked at her him and then spoke "your a bastard you know that"

Rose just looked up at him for a moment. Sure there was a small amount of fear there, but she was slowly pushing it away. She was going to be alright. He was listening to her request of being gentle.

Mikael just looked towards her before he spoke, "Many have told me that." After that he was calling for his advisor and having the man get some of their other experimental soldiers ready. Others that were very similar to Adrian, which definitely wasn't going to bode well for the ladies at the mansion.

Adrian watched her looking for any signs of pain while he stroked her. after a bit, he slipped his fingers in to her so that he could make sure she was wet and ready for him.

Bailey watched the advisor and then chuckled "looks like the asshole king is not a puppet to his advisor"

Rose was just giving a soft moan at his touch, enjoying the gentle touch rather than the rough touch from the first time. There was a small hiss of pain when some of the bruises were brushed against.

Mikael just looked towards her and soon enough she found herself being gagged.

Rose was commenting that she was fine, he had actually brushed against one of the bruises, which had hurt more than she thought. "I am fine." she breathed after a moment in time before she was just looking at him fully. "Tell me what it is that you want." she spoke. She was going to encourage him to use his words as often as possible.

"Send them towards the mansion. Now. Make sure it is firmly known that my daughter isn't to be harmed, everybody else... I don't care what happens to them." Mikael ordered and the advisor was nodding before he was speaking some orders to some of his people.

"you I want you" Adrian then went back to fingering her and once he felt she wouldn't be hurt he shifted and slowly entered her watching for any signs of pain or that she wanted him to stop

Bailey struggled to tap in to her powers but the damn suppressor made it so she couldn't and she was less then thrilled.

when the men arrived they would find that the house was essentially gone Lo-Wen had suspected something was up after Rose and Adrian showed up and so he had shifted the plane that the house was on. the only way to get to the house was if you had been invited

Rose was just looking up towards him although before she was stating that he had her permission. Soon enough he was slowly entering her, which had her giving a soft moan.

Mikael was just looking towards Bailey for a moment in time before he was going over towards her, deciding that he wanted her.

Adrain gave a small smile at her moan and then he started to move slowly so she could get use to him being in her.

the dress the maids had put her in tied around the neck and waist making it easy for the king to strip the clothing off of her

The dress was coming off in a matter moments, and she would find him pushing inside of her before she knew what was happening.

Rose was just looked up at him before she was just relaxing into the bed.

when he pushed in to her Bailey screamed against the gag as she was unable to get it out of her mouth

Adrian leaned down and kissed her lightly while he moved in her

Rose was giving him a kiss back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Perhaps she didn't need to have rules necessarily, as long as he continued to be gentle like this.

Mikael didn't seem to care that she was screaming into the gag, he just continued to fuck her.

Adrian growled a little when she kissed him back more from pleasure then anything as he was happy she was happy and content

Bailey struggled not only to get free of her bindings but also to get away from him

Not that she was going to be able to get away from him. Nope Mikael was pinning her wrists down as he continued to fuck her, picking up the pace more.

Rose just arched a bit as he filled her, strangely content at that point in time. There was a slight amount of fear but it wasn't as bad at that point in time.

"no be scared I won't hurt" Adrian could smell her fear and he didn't like it at all he didn't want her to be scared.

Bailey tried everything she could to get free but with out her powers she couldn't

Rose was just looking towards him for a moment before she was whispering that she was sorry, it was a reflex at that point in time.

As this was happening, Akiza was running outside to where some of the generals were sparring with each other, currently looking for Lo-Wen.

“Don’t apologize to me you do no wrong” Adrian grunted a little when he thrusted in to her.

Lo-Wen was watching them spar when he spotted her running up

Rose was just nodding her head and was giving a small whimper of pleasure.

Akiza just paused a short distance away so that she could watch them spar before she was running over to Lo-Wen when she spotted him.

Akiza was just shaking her head before she spoke, "Nothing is wrong. I just needed to wander, I was getting bored." She was pushing some of her hair out of her face.

Akiza just tilted her head towards him before she was questioning, "When you stated that you would marry me over the advisor, did you mean it?"

Akiza just studied him for a moment before she was just taking a small step away. "I don't think you did mean it.... I think you were just doing it to protect me." she spoke after a moment in time. No there was something in his expression that told her different.

Back
Top Bottom