The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

Rose was just looking around although it wasn't long before she felt herself getting grabbed from behind, which had her giving a scream of fright. "Let go." she cried and attempted to get away from whoever had grabbed her. She was a maid! Not a warrior... so trying to get away wasn't going to work in her favor.

"High General. Since it is obvious that the king isn't in his right mind. Who takes command of the people?" one of the other generals was questioning. It had been discussed before, but they honestly couldn't remember if that power went to Lo-Wen or if it went to Akiza, who was the technical heir.

"if the princess wishes to take command till her father is well then it will go to her if she doesn't feel comfortable with it then it goes to me" Lo-Wen then carried Akiza to his room and settled her on the bed so she could rest.

the soldier dragged her back to his bed but in the process, her clothes became torn beyond repair leaving her naked and unable to cover herself from his eyes.

Rose was giving a frightened whimper before she was wrapping her arms around herself. There were tears in her eyes as she just watched the soldier warily. If anything she was more frozen in fear at that point in time, unsure what was going on.

Akiza just looked towards Lo-Wen before she was shaking her head and mumbled that she wasn't somebody who was fit to lead, not at that point in time.

the solider moved close and tugged her arms trying to get her to show herself to him.his mind was warped and he didn't know what he was doing wasn't ok.

Lo-Wen nodded his head "just rest for now we will talk later

"Stop! Let go!" Rose cried and was trying to get away from her, although ultimately she didn't stand a chance against him. In the end she still found herself showing herself to him, tears falling down her cheeks.

Akiza was giving a nod of her head before she was curling up on the bed.

Adrian growled and pinned her to the ground his legs locking her against his bed. once he had her pinned Adrian went to sniffing her more intently while she was stuck there

Rose was just giving a whimper in fright, her whole body trembling in fear and the tears just fell down her cheeks. She couldn't even find her voice, to tell him to stop. To tell him to let her go.

Adrian looked at her and growled before he settled on top of her his face inches from hers "mine, mine to do as I please" his voice was harsh from lack of use but the rest of him was primed and ready fro anything

Rose was just shaking her head before she was finding away to get her hands free and was pushing him away. She was snapping at him that she wasn't some object that one owned. She did manage to squirm away from him, although it resulted in her falling off the bed. Okay that hadn't felt good, and there was definitely a cry that followed it. Landing on the same shoulder that she had hurt earlier didn't help at all.

Eventually Mikael was finishing up and was more or less tossing Bailey away from him as though she were a piece of garbage. He was getting to his feet and pulling on his pants before going over to the cage door. His guards were actually smart this time and unlocked the cage so that he could leave.

Adrian growled and dragged her to him. while he was one to be kind when he felt like she had been shoved into his home so in his mind she belonged to him no matter what she said.

the elder was waiting for him when he left the cell and looked at him. "feeling better my lord already your aura is back to normal" the female then wondered if he was feeling better but had be certain that he was 100%

Rose was fighting against him regardless, attempting to get free from him. Although it truly wasn't working out in her favor. Eventually she just seemed to slump in his arms, tears falling down her cheeks and onto his own bare skin. "Please.... let me go...." she whimpered, her voice a bit choked up. She was scared and she was in pain.

Mikael just looked towards the elder before he spoke, "I am perfectly fine. I want her bound up and imprisoned once again. And it would seem that.... I need to find my general and apologize to him." He was listening to one of the other guards mentioning that he had decided to have Rose imprisoned as well, which had him stating to free her.

"Sir someone tossed her in with Adrian the only way we will get her out is if he is asleep and by then who knows what will have happened" the solider wasn't refusing he was simply stating a fact as they had tried to get people away from him before and it hadn't worked so long as he was awake

Adrian leaned down and bit on to her throat not enough to hurt her but enough to warn her he wanted silence. Adrian then proceeded take not caring if she didn't want it he did and she was his

Rose was giving a small whimper but in the end she was deciding that just not fighting was a better idea. Least he get too furious with her and actually hurt her. She was giving a cry of pain though when he proceeded with what he was doing, and when he was done he would find that there was a small amount of blood on the bed. After all she had been a virgin. Not so much anymore.

Mikael was frowning and it dawned on him that his daughter was going to be beyond pissed at him if anything serious happened to Rose. "Knock out gas into the room." was all he said before he was turning and walking off.

"yes sir we will get started right away" the gas took time to prepare but they would work fast and do what they could to get her out and quickly

the only other person to know where Lo-Wen lived outside of the castle was the king so if he wanted to look for him that would be the first place he should go. while he walked off the elder walked with him "would you like to keep the female as a sex slave my king?" now knowing that if she was physically weak that she couldn't fight back would go along way in helping them keep her under control

Mikael was giving a nod of his head and soon enough he was turning to head off. He needed to find Lo-Wen, considering he already knew that that is where he would find his daughter. "I think I may. But first.... I need to apologize to some people." he spoke after a brief moment.

"yes my lord we will get everything else prepared just let a servant know and she will be brought to where ever you wish to have her" with that the elder headed off to make sure the female was used as he wished. she also marked that she wasn't to be touched unless it was by the king.

by the time they had finished making the gas Adrian had released in to her and had shifted her so that he back was to his chest while he held on to her his cock still buried into her

Rose had more or less just stopped struggling against him. Instead she just allowed him to rape her, knowing that she wasn't going to be able to stop it anyways. "Stop.... it hurts...." she whimpered out.

Adrian growled a little but for the time he was simply resting till he was ready once more. Adrian looked up when the cell door was opened and a caniste rwas tossed in releasing a gas that soon made him sleepy

It wasn't long before the pair were both collapsing from the gas. At least Rose had been almost instantly, yet again she was only human. It was pretty strong stuff, considering the soldier was an experiment.

after a few more minutes a couple of female guards went in and got her free making sure to wrap her up so that she was covered before they raced out of the cell

Probably a good thing that it had been female guards that had gotten her covered up, and not male guards. And it was at least female guards that Rose would know if she randomly woke up. Female guards that were often around Akiza.

"What on earth happened? " The nurse questioned. It was pretty obvious that Rose had been taped but she didn't have any serious injuries. Just bruises, especially on her inner thighs and arms.

"someone tossed her in with Adrian" Luna knew the nurse would know who he was "aside from raping her it doesn't look like he hurt her like he did the others so I think he likes her but he got really really carried away"

This had the nurse giving a sigh before she was giving a nod of her head. "Luna when she does wake up, if you wouldn't mind helping her wash up. I'm going to be sending a message to Lo-Wen to inform the princess that she is safe." the woman spoke, knowing that Luna would do her job. With that she was heading off so that she could send a message to her husband, who happened to be one of the other generals that were with the pair at that point.

Back
Top Bottom