Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Light in the Shadowlands w/Umbra

"If anything the Elen have taught me is that knowledge in books lead to a healthy mind." He doesn't mind going to a library, he isn't just a sword swinging meat head. Kal has seen a few of libraries, and and they have amazing books and scrolls. "You collected them over the years?"

Karzaldal thought about it, then nods. "There is something you can do, though, it would please my mother. She is your best bet, she loves Dragonfire Lillies. If you give her those, she will be sure to like you." He suggested. "I can help you, the key is finding a dragon."

Adis walked into the large room that was the palace library Kal fallowing behind. The room was well lit with glass covered torches along the walls each one had a bright yellow flame. The walls were lined with every book in all the realms. The shelves went from floor to ceiling and were separated by large windows covered in crisscrossing iron bars, creating a lattice effect.. There was comfortable chairs and tables places around the room. Adis went over to a shelf and picked out a few books. He put one hand behind his back and the other held the two books as he turned to face Kaldian. " here are two books I like to read maybe you would like them too." He held out the two books to Kal. One was about a thief making his way through the world. the other was about strange groups of magic and how to tell if you have been cursed or so on. Both of them he enjoyed more then once.

Zulore looked up at Karzadal still getting used to the fact he was the one that had to look up. when usually he was the one looking down as most were shorter then him. " You want me to find a dragon? and get Firelilies? You know Dragons Eat my kind right? " Zulore had a face on that said you sure? " I mean it not that I don't want to but i am a arch Fae and well dragons seem to hate my kind for some reason. just my being there might make it want to kill us. Unless you have a plan?" Zulore looked up at Karzadal and placed his hands on Karzadal's chest. " Do you have a plan?" He said softly.

"Whoa, so cool!" Kal said, as he looks at the books, and he is handed two books. "I see, do you have books on Alpha Weaponry?" He asked him, cradling the books in his arms, but he still wants to have more books to read.

"Oh, is that right? I am sorry." Karzandal thought about it, then he came a solution. "There is another way, Dragonfire Seeds. The lillies are what Dragons are attracted to the most, while they ignore the seeds until they bloom. We can gather the seeds without them, what to you think?"

Adis enjoyed it when Kaldian smiled at the books he handed him so much that one side of his mouth curled up into a small smile. It faded just as quickly as it appeared, as he turned to show Kal the section of books he wanted. His back turned as he walked to another shelf he said. " I am glade you like them. Here is where you can find the books you want. there are a few so fell free to pick anyone you like." He gestured to the three straight rows filled with books on the shelf that were about Weapons.

Seeds or flowers ether way he was going to have to go he thought. Well if he needed to to repay Karzadals kindness, he would do just that, even if it meant possibly getting eaten. " Alright lets go. Besides i have you with me so i should be safe right?" He shrugged and hugged Karzadal quickly releasing him to look up and smile at him.

Kal looks at the scrolls, he is fascinated indeed by the books and paper around here, but he turns to Adis. "I am sure that it took a long time to set up such knowledge...ah!" He almost jumps when he touched something soft. A strange looking purple cat is laying on the shelf, watching them. There is another that is walking around the corner, balancing a book on its head before placing it in a slot. "Oh, look at these cats."

"Indeed, You will be safe with me. Finding the seeds would be a task, but I am sure that everything will be fine." Karzadal said, "We would have to hurry, i'm afraid. Seeds are easy to find, but they grow quickly near MT. Malice. We can take a Blight Wing there." He said, as he leads him to the Blight Wings, they look like dragons, but they have no scales. skinny looking, and have wings.

Adis chuckled and petted the one next to Kal on the shelf. " These are the keepers of this library. They gather the books and scrolls from all over and keep them here. There friendly as long as you treat the books with care." He reached down and grabbed Kal's hand placing it on the spot the cat liked rubbed them most. "See? They are quite soft too." He smiled watching Kal pet the creature.

He looked out from behind Karzadal at the scaleless creatures " Uh you sure that's not a type of dragon. I really am not sure this is a good idea." He hid behind the mans back clutching lightly at Karzadals coat.

"Keepers?" Despite being purple, they just look like regular cats. He is guided to touch the cat, sure is soft and fluffy. The cat moves from the shelf after a good pet, then it paws at a book. Kal looks at the book and picks it up. "What is this? Huh?!" He is astonished, and decides to keep it.

"This is a Blight Wing, you will be fine." He held his hand, promising that this creature will not attack. "This is akin to demon kind, they are not interesting in eating you, they seek rotten flesh." Karzadal has no fear as he climbs on its back, helping Zulore on before it flaps its wings. "Are you ready?"

Adis chuckled and watched as the cat moved of another cat coming up to drop a book at Kal's feet. Then another cat came over with more books. soon Kal had six cats purring and dropping of books for his attention. "They seem to like you. Ah one thing to note they can read minds and will bring you books based on your likes for affection."

Zulore looked from his spot behind Karzadal and wasn't sure what to expect. " Umm yes I think so- Ahhh" The blight wing took to the air and Zulore hugged Karzadal tighter burying his face into his back.

Kal looks at the cats as they start to gather around him. "Hey, don't swarm me!" He fears that more cats would come out of the wood works to warm him, but it seems like it is just the six. They are pawing and rubbing on his legs, making him wobble and held unto Adis for support.

Karzadal looks back. "Hold on, they are quite fast." He warned and the beast flew from the castle and into the Shadowlands. It took a while, but they have finally lands in a forest near the volcano base. "See, that wasn't so bad." He said, sliding of the Blight Wing. "We can find seeds here. They are pure white with tiny black spots."

Adis chuckled and swug Kal up into his arms walking in the direction of a small room off to the side with comfortable chairs and a small table. He sat kal down on the sofa still laughing a bit. "You know I don't like to share things so I thought it best to take you back from them." he said with a smile.

When Karzadal looked back at Zulore Zulore looked like a mess. His hair was everywhere and he was a little wobbly trying to get down. "Next time do we have to go so fast?"

Kal is carried over to the couch, and he cross his arms. "Someone is possessive..." He is fine, but now that they are alone here, he wants to have this time to talk without purple cats. "But now that we are here, there is something that I have to say." Kal asked him, sighing. "...I-I am uncertain that I would be fit for royalty."

"My apologies, we have to get here. Dragonlilly seeds re very valuable, others might come to search for them once the mountain spews its smoke." He said, as he puts his hand in Zulore's hair. "We have to search the soil, I think three would suffice, it would make her satisfied." He said, as he points to the ground.

Adis laughed chuckling to himself before stating; "You don't really have a choice but if there is a way for me to help you I will." He sat down next to Kal picking him up and setting him in his lap for safe keeping.

Zulore regained his composure but by the time they had located three seeds he was even more of a mess. He was covered in soot and dirt. Ash seamed to rain down like snow here. Zulore handed him the three he found to put with the three Karzadal had making six in total. " There will this be enough? also what is that black thing flying are way, it doesn't look to friendly and my guess is it won't like us here." Zulore pointed and grabbed Karzadals hand.

"Hmph, well...there is something." He said, as he thought for a while before he came up with a solution. "I want to try a ritual, its not grand or anything, it is to confirm something." Kal said to him, but he he seems a bit hesitant to explain.

"Six is more than enough, you have done well." Karzadal said to him. "It is unusual to find six seeds, so this must be a symbol of good luck." He said, taking his hand to leave. "It is a Blight Wing, do not worry, it is not a dragon and it is tamed. They are one of the few creatures that can safely travel near the Volcano without harmful effects."

Adis listened tugging him closer. "Hmm I can tell you don't want me to ask you to explain but I would be a fool to just trust you right off the bat as much as i do love you. So why don't you tell me." He leaned his head to the side to look at Kal better, one eyebrow raised.

Zulore was reluctant to get on the blight wing but got on anyways. This time he remembered to hold on tighter, burying his face in the mans back. When they got closer to the black castle Zulore could see a forest on one side covered with snow. It looked so lovely he would have to ask to visit it next chance he gets.

"....If that is true, then I ask you for a simple Eline tradition. This may not mean anything for you, but it does to me." Kal told him. "It...it involves taking my Soul Gem into your hands. Its...no big deal, right?" Does he know what a soul gem is? He knows that he might have to explain himself since he doesn't know about Eline Traditions. "You would basically hold my heart in your hand,I would be able to feel the love you would put into it."

Karzadal flew them back to the castle, and lands in the courtyard. "A fun adventure right? You are able to explore a bit of the Shadowlands, but there is more to see. I want to show it to you." He said as he places the seeds in a pouch to give to Zulore. "Here, keep them with you."

Adis thought about it for a few minutes. Did Kal just propose to him? " Let me get this correct you want me to hold your life in my hands? Are you propseing to me?" the thought made his heart skip a beat and he hopped Kal was doing just that.

Zulore got down from the blight wing much more of a mess then the first time.. "Next time we walk or pick something not so fast and dirty." He looked tired and covered in black ash form the volcano. " Any chance i could get a bath and clean clothes before we do anything else?" His hair was no longer the silver it once was now it was more of a dark gray with hint's of silver from the amount of soot and ash in it.

Kal's face became red. " ....Kind of....l-look, its something that the Eline do once they have found someone special. Do you accept or not?" He is embarrassed about asking such a thing, but he said it.

"Unless you are willing to walk thousands of miles through rough terrain, then we shall." He said, as he must agree that he needs a bath. "Of course, let me walk you to the bathes." He offers, Karzadal walks with him into the castle, and taking him to the bathing room. "There we are, we can both bath to our heart's content."

Adis kissed his hand before touching the back of Kal's neck and kissing him fully on the lips. Slowly, lovingly he kissed him then parted holding him close he answered, "Yes I will do this with you."

Zulore missed the both part of the sentence and started to take off the clothes that he wore, till he came to the unzipping the back part, where he couldn't reach very well. Usually Maro would help him but he wasn't here at the moment, probably off getting into something. "Could you help me unzip this? I am not used to the type of clothing you all wear yet."

Kal is kissed, which made his heart beat pretty fast and is surprised by it that he actually took up the offer. "...O-Oh, i am..." He is still n a daze at this point, but he shook his head. "G-Good! Uh...W-We can do it now if you want. Its easy, we just need magic and fire."

Karzadal nods as he helps him unzips Zulore's clothing, showing his silky looking skin. He couldn't help it as he moves his hair and kissed his mate's neck. "You are so beautiful." He whispers in his ear. He realized that he might make him uncomfortable, and he is holding him close. "Uh...forgive me..."

Adis smiled, " Both of those I have but not in the library or you and I will be mauled to death by cats so..." He picks up Kal bridal style and telaports to their room. "Let's do it here. Just tell me what you need me to do."

Zulore was surprised when he felt kisses on his sensitive flesh. He made a soft squeaky sound but stayed where he was turning slightly to look up at him, "For what?" He said breathlessly.

Kal is picked up and he felt light before he finds himself inside of the bedroom. "Right, i'll give you my Soul Gem, but fort hat to happen we would need Sacred Fire. Would you happen to have that?"

"I couldn't control myself, i am sorry or surprising you. You can going to the bath if you want." He told him, all the while removing his robes. He is dirty from the ash as well,that is why is joining him.

Adis Smiled and put Kal down gently. "Do you mean the blue and green flame on that torch over there?" He walked over and held his hand out, bringing the fire into his it. Slowly walking back he held out the fire to Kal. "Now what do you need me to do love?"

"Ah.. Okay.." He blushed and got into the water completely covering himself from head to toe. He was blushing from ear to ear and it turned his white skin pink. He kept his eye's forward knowing that Karzadal would soon be naked and joining him shortly. The thought made his heart race like crazy as panic set in. What if he didn't like him? What if he did? His brain was swimming with all the thing's that he never thought he would think about ever.

"Yeah, now you have to combine it with your magic to put it inside of my chest to find my Soul Gem. Then you pull it right out of my chest, it shouldn't hurt...though i never tried it before." Kal is sure of how it works. "Just look at it as the fire burns,just not too long."

Karzadal follows him inside as soon as he has gotten naked, and dips himself in the wide water. "Why,you are changing color, is something wrong?" He asked him, moving closer. "Do not worry,it is just us here. We can spend our time here."

That sounded easy but magic never was simple he thought before stepping up next to Kal. He took a deep breath before attempting to do what Kal described. The flame turned black in Adis's hands as in mixed with his magic. He opened one eye before slowly trying the next part. The flame went into Kaldian's chest along with his hand. To his surprise the spell was working. "Like this?" He asked hoping this wasn't hurting him.

His words just didn't help in fact they made Zulore blush even more. his voice was more of a soft muffled sound coming from in the water, "I- I-I'm fiiiine. Doon't worry." The closer he got the more Zulore could hear his heart beating wildly in his chest. Trying to calm himself he sat frozen to the spot he was in.

"Uh...I-I think so, I never had this done...ah-ahhh..." When his hands went through his chest, there is sensation that he has never felt that seems to overwhelm him. He covers his mouth to make sure that he doesn't make obscene noises. There is no pain, but his stone is pulled from his chest, and Kal's eyes are closed and he is unresponsive. His stone is a Lavender Chalcedony, softly glowing until it slowly starts to shine brightly.

"Are you sure? You still look red, and I can hear your heartbeat." He placed a hand on his shoulder. "You need to relax, my dear. Why don't I help clean you up a bit, let me wash your back." He offers, as he is relishing just a bit.

Back
Top Bottom