Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fae's wishings (me and Irena)

He smiled as he arms went around his neck, and he pulled her closer at her words. "yes, about that exploring..."

she giggled and smiled up at him. "mmm...just what did u have in mind?" she traced his sweet mouth with her finger.

He kissed her finger, pulling it into his mouth and gently sucking out it before sliding it out of his lips. "I dont know. What are you up for?"

she grinned when he pulled her finger into his mouth and sucked on it. she tilted her head and thought for a moment. "i kinda want to show u one of m favoirte places" she murmured softly to him.

He smiled, kissing her lightly before nipping at her lip. "Ok, that sounds wonderful, love. Show me the way."

she smiled and nipped back,"oh we arent walking hun...put ur arms around me." she told him and smiled coyly.

He smiled as he heard her words, and his arms went tight around her hips, holding himself against her. "Ready."

she chuckled at his eagerness and nodded, "ok then..hold on tight." she smiled and sighed happily at the feel of his arms around her. she lifted off slowly and looked deep into his eyes before she "poofed" them to her favorite spot in the forest.

He held on tight to her, and he felt that suddenly, they weren't at her home. He looked around, trying to take it all in.

she watched his reaction and smiled, it seemed so far he liked it. the area around them was airy and quiet. to her left was a small pool that babbled softly. to her right was a large tree with many of her favorite flowers growing off of it. behind her was sprawling vines and underbrush that made it maze-like but kept it hidden from the rest. she took his hand and kissed it gently.

He smiled as she took his hand, kissing it. His head turned and his eyes locked on hers. He moved her head to kiss her deeply, passionately. "It's beautiful."

(I have class. talk to you when i get home, love.)

he took her breath away and she didnt realise what he was doing until he was face to face with her and captured her lips. she moaned and melted in his arms. "mmm...im glad u like it."

He smiled at her words, nipping her lip and holding her close. "Of course I like it. It's wonderful!"

(I'm still at school. leaving in about 20.)

she smiled at him and pulled him close. "im glad u like it." she took his hand and lead him over to her small shelter she had made. it was a simple little flower that was held up by a vine. turning away from him she pulled off her dress and slipped under the flower.

He followed her over to the flower shelter, and he pulled his shirt off as he saw her take her dress off. He couldn't help but stare, in wonderment still of her body. She was perfect for him, like god chiseled her just for him. He moved to sit next to her. He turned to her and kissed her lightly, lovingly, his palm gently resting against her cheek.

she smiled and snuggled close to him. she moaned soflty and kisses him back sweetly. "mmm...hello." she looked up at him and ran her fingers through his hair. standing up she dashed out of the flower and floated into the air before diving into the pond.

He watched her run off and dive into the water with a laugh. He pulled his shirt off before running towards her pond and diving in himself, knifing through the water and coming back up for a breath of air. He looked around, but couldn't find her.

she loved the feel of the water rushing past her as she dove deep under the water and stayed under for a bit. she felt him dive in after her and pop up above the water. she snuck up under him and tickled his feet.

He felt her tickle his feet, and he struggled and kicked, moving to another part of the water so she couldn't do that to him.

she avoided his feet as he kicked and struggled but he clipped her shoulder. it didnt hurt but she backed off and swam over to him and came up behind him. putting her arms around him she layed her head on his shoulder. "mmm...im sorry hun."

He felt her come up behind him, and he relaxed as her arms went around him. He leaned back against her, enjoying the feel of her against him. "it's ok, love." he whispered.

she stiffened behind him as she felt the presence of another in her scared spot. she didnt move from behind him, she simply waited to see if they would show themselves. leaning in to his ear she whispered,"stay still...there is someone watching us." she warned him.

He froze as he heard it. To be honest, he could feel it too, like someone was watching. It made the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

she cooed in his ear and stroked his hari, "its ok hun...nothing that can harm us." she let her wings out and fluttered them a bit as she heard the rustle behind her. speaking out a bit louder now she called the perosn out, "come on out...we know ur there." she waited and heard the soft flutter of wings. letting her long hair fall in front of her to cover her chest she turned the upper part of her body a bit to see. "well well...if it isnt pipps."

He heard that it was Pipps, and he growled, turning and facing the faerie. "Why can't you go somewhere and leave us alone!?"

Back
Top Bottom