Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fae's wishings (me and Irena)

she put a hand on his shoulder speaking quietly,"dont..let me handle this." she didnt even bother to try and hide the fact that she was naked. her hair hid her chest but the water barely came up to her hips. "pipps...what r u doing here?" she asked calmly.

pipps glared at him and then looked at her, "the question should be...what r u doing like that, with him?" he snarled at her.

His teeth were nearly bared, ready to lunge and rip the throat out of the annoying faerie. But her words calmed him enough to control himself. He let her take care of it, his eyes keeping tabs on Pips.

"pipps it is none of ur buisness what i do or who i see." she told him calmly. taking a deep breath and moved closer to alex and put an arm around his waist.

pipps watched her, his eyes getting red and flamed with anger,"krysta, u know u cant do this...ur mine!" he yelled.

He felt Krysta get closer, wrapping a arm around his hip, and he felt himself get emboldened by her presence. He heard Pip's words, and he laughed. "Oh really now? Well, get in line."

pipps spat at alex and growled, "what did u say to me u disgusting human?" he took a step towards alex and snarled.

krysta took ahold of alexes arm and slid it down to his hand to intertwine their hands. "actually pipps,i was never urs...i am his."

He felt Krysta take his hand with hers, and he smiled softly, lifting her hand up and kissing the back of it lightly. He turned and held her to him, kissing her shoulder lightly.

she felt him pull her closer and place a kiss on her shoulder. she blushed lightly and smiled up at him. looking back at pipps she raised an eyebrow, "any other questions?"

he snarled and stepped towards her. taking a hold of her wrist he tugged her to him,"come on krysta...see sense and come with me where u belong."

He was rather calm now, having her against him. But seeing Pipps grab her wrist sent another shot of anger through him. His own hand shot out, grabbing him by the wrist. His thumb pressed into a soft spot, forcing his hand to let go, and he twisted it to put some emphasis on it. "Don't you dare touch her again."

pipps gritted his teeth and growled at alex, "let go of me, and let her go shes mine!"

krysta yanked her hand away from him and glared at him," pipps just let it go...im not urs and i never will be." she suddenly felt her selfconscious about the fact that she was naked.

He growled at Pipp's constant demanding that she was his. He also felt her growing self-conscience, so he pulled her close to help hide her body. "Feel lucky that she's holding me back. She doesn't want you. So go. if i hear about you messing with her again, I'll make sure your life becomes hell."

she blushed deeply at his attempt to help hide her body. looking away from pipps, she burried her face in his chest and snuggled. she was glad that he wasent afraid to fight for her but she couldnt believe that pipps was acting like this, he had always been a good friend. "pipps leave us, now." she said quietly wanting to be alone with alex after all that had happened.

pipps could see that there was not much else he could do for now so he took off in a fury but not before turning back to her and looking deep into her eyes with as much hatered as he had, "u r going to regret this." and with that he flew away.

He heard Pipp's threat, and he let go of Krysta, going to the edge of the pool and quickly picking up a small stone. Just before Pipps got too far away, he threw it, hitting Pipps in the head. "AND DON'T COME BACK!" Alex yelled, before turning back to Krysta.

she watched alex step away from her and throw a stone at pipps before she could stop him. she simply stood there, her hair hiding the upper half of her body, the water dancing over her hips, looking so innocent and vulnerable.

He moved close to Krysta, holding her to him. "Don't worry about him." He said softly, kissing her cheek lightly. "I wont let him do anything to you."

she smiled softly and snuggled closer to his body, "mmm...i know but its ok...all i have to do is take this to my father and the others and tell them about us." she said simply and looked up at him.

He smiled at her words, kissing her lightly as she explained stuff. "Yes, we should do that as soon as possible, love." He kissed her cheek lightly before letting go of her, swimming backwards slowly.

she smiled weakly at him and watched him swim away from her. she lowered herself in the water so only her head was above it and then dove under.

He watched her dive under, and soon she left his sights. He laid back against the edge of the pool, letting his eyes close as he relaxed.

she sighed to herself as she relaxed under the water, just enjoying the life under here until she felt she could avoid it no longer and swam up to the surface. she found his form before she got too close and slid her hands around him.

He felt her arms going around him, and he smiled, keeping his eyes closed as his arms went around her, holding her close to him.

she sighed softly and just curled up in his arms, "alex...im sorry that u had to go through that." she murmured into the crook of his neck. feathering kisses lightly up and down his neck she thought about what they were going to do about her people.

He kissed her lightly, holding her to his chest. "It's ok, Krysta. I knew that this would be difficult. Don't worry about it."

she looked up at him supirsed,"how could u know?" she asked hesitantly. brushing her cheek along his shoulder she sighed softly and closed her eyes, she felt so safe and loved in his arms.

His fingers slowly went through her hair as she spoke, before holding her close to him, nestling her head in the crook of his shoulder. "I know because I doubted that any fae would allow one of their own to be with a human."

she purred softly and snuggled closer to his warmth. she shivered slightly from the wind and the water but listened to him. she sighed and nodded, he was right that was what they expected of her but she didnt care. "what u say is true but im not letting that stop me." she told him but another shiver rocked her form.

Back
Top Bottom