Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fae's wishings (me and Irena)

she smiled at his moan and tugged at his lip lightly. she pulled back a bit,confused as he shook his head. she heard his words and shrugged," ok then...if u say so." she turned off the water and stepped out of the tub. she grabbed a large fluffy towle to dry off with and wrapped it around her. she walked into the bedroom and sat down to brush her hair out again. she smiled and hummed softly to herself.

He watched her walk out of the bathroom with a small smile on his face. He grabbed a nearby towel and dried himself off as he got out of the tub. He wrapped it around his hips as he left the bathroom, a small tent appearing from his arousal. "Now, where are my clothes?" He asked softly.

she smiled at him from the mirror and licked her lips before twilrling her hand. his clothes appeared on the bed and she giggled, "there u go...and im just curious as to what u would like to do today if u dont want to go see maggie?" she asked him.

He smiled as he saw his clothes appear. He moved over to them, looking over them quickly before turning to her. "I dont know. I just want to spend time with you..."

she smiled at his words and blushed lightly, "very well...how about i introduce u to some of the others?" she asked.

she blushed and nodded," very well then..." she purred and flounced out of the room and shut the door. she giggled from the other side and ran to another part of the house to see how long it would take him to find her. she quickly changed into her dress and waited in the shadows.

He watched her run into another room and close the door. He got dressed quickly before following. He closed the door behind him, slowly moving through the house looking for her.

she smiled to herself and hid deeper in the shadows waiting for him to find her. she watched him come into the room and blushed lightly, she longed to run her fingers through his thick soft hair, to kiss him all over his strong body. a shudder ran throught her and she almost gave away her position.

He thought that he heard something, and he turned his head to look at a dark corner, but there wasn't anything there. So he turned his head back into the room, looking around.

she held her breath as he looked right at her and then looked away. sighing internally in relief she slid along the wall behind him ever so slowly and tried to escape.

He heard her, and he turned. Seeing her, he lunged, grabbing her hands and pushing her roughly back against the wall. His lips found hers heatedly, deeply, passionately.

she gasped and giggled at his antics. the giggled died in her throat and was replaced with a moan as he kissed her so hungrily she thought she might burn right up."mm...alex what has gotten into u?" she murmured.

He smiled as he nipped her lip, pulling her close to him. "You." He whispered at her question, his eyes locking on hers.

she smiled and blushed deeply as he answered her and nipped her lip. she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close to her body. "oh is that so?" she asked and moved them away from the wall so she could let her wings stretch out. she closed her eyes and groaned as they came out, she let the flutter a bit and she smiled at him.

He smiled, taking a few steps to give her a bit of distance from the wall. He watched her wings grow out, in awe of it, and his hand moved from her shoulders, gently stroking over one of her wings.

she shivered slightly at his soft touch and closed her eyes,"mmm...that feels so good...no one has ever done that before." she blushes lightly and smiled at him.

He smiled, gently running a finger down her right wing. "Oh? tell me what else you want me to do." he said softly, eyes slowly going over her wings.

she whimpered and shivered closer to his body,"i....oh!" she she rested her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck lightly. "we were going to g-go e-exploring." she pointed out to him.

He smiled as he felt her kiss and heard her words, his whole hand slowly running down her left wing now. "I am exploring."

she bit her lower lip to hold in a whimper as he sent her senses realling from his simple touch. " oh!" she pressed her lips to his neck and felt herself floating off the ground slightly.

His hands moved away from her wings, pulling her close to her and kissing her lightly. "I love you." He whispered lightly. He might have only known her for a day, but he knew he did love her, he could feel it inside him.

she smiled up at him when he pulled her close to him and kissed her. she sighed happily and kissed him back deeply. hearing his words she melted in his arms and nearly fainted, "i-i love u too." she replyed and didnt know where the courage to say that came from.

He smiled at her bravery to say those words, and he kissed her deeper, holding her close. He gently nipped her lip before looking into her eyes, his own sparkling from happiness.

she moaned softly in the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. she never wanted him to leave but she didnt know if it was at all possible for him to stay with her. she smiled back at him and giggled. "welll then...about that exploring." she prodded and waited.

Back
Top Bottom