Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fae's wishings (me and Irena)

He let out a soft sigh of longing as he felt her hand brush over his thigh. He moved closer, kissing her deeply. "I will do whatever you want." He whispered, huskily and needily.

she moaned softly as he shivered and moved closer. she heard his words and groaned in need, "alex! i want u to have ur fun with me." she blushed at her confession and lowered her gaze.

He heard her words, and he blushed slightly, but he nodded, kissing her deeply, pulling her close to him. His hands moved to cup her generous breasts, gently playing and teasing to give her pleasure.

she moaned softly at his touch and ran her fingers throught his hair, "alex..mmm...i take it u like the idea?" she teased him and kissed him deeply.

He pressed against her hand that was going through his hair, and at her words he answered her deep kiss with one of his own. "I do like it." He said heatedly, as a hand moved down from her breast to slowly stroke over her womanly core.

she wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes in pleasure. she gasped and rocked her hips against his hand. "mmm...alex!" she moaned in the kiss.

He smiled as he kissed her, nipping her lip as his fingers found her clit, rubbing it fast. He moved closer to her, breaking the kiss and slowly moving down her body, his lips kissing her neck as his hand continued its play.

she yelped and bucked against his hand as he moved his hand harder and faster. "a-alex! oh!" she shivered and cradled his head to her body.

His lips eventually made it to her breasts, teeth gently teasing before his tongue ran over her tips.

she gasped and arched into his mouth as it closed over her sensitised peaks. "mm...please!" she pleaded with him. her body was begging for release as he brought the fire higher.

He moved further down, kissing over her stomach until he was sitting in front of her. His hand pulled her leg to rest on his shoulder, her thigh resting nicely there, his other hand gently stroked over her core before spreading her lips, his mouth coming forward and his tongue flicking over her sensitive little bud.

she gasped for breath as his hot and sensual mouth found its way down her body. she whimpered softly as he sat in front of her and brought her leg up to his shoulder. she gasped and shivered at the feel of his fingers teasing her, then crying out as his tongue attacked her. "ALEX! oh!" she writhed and bucked against his mouth.

He smiled as he heard her cry out, his tongue flicking fast over her button. But soon, his lips wrapped around it, gently sucking as his teeth very gently nipped, his tongue flicking wildly on it.

she squirmed and writhed under his attacking tongue. she bucked against his mouth and cried out,"oh alex! p-please!" she felt her orgasm building.

He smiled at her begging, flicking a little more before letting it go, flicking a last time before feather-flicking down to her core. He swirled the top of his tongue around her entrance, before slowly sliding it into her, doing small, shallow thrusts with it.

she shivered and whimpered as his tongue teased her lightly. rocking her hips agaisnt him she tried to grip the wall for support as he attacked her senses. "oh god alex!" she writhed and threw her head back.

He smiled at her moans, and his hand came up to rub her clit fast as his tongue continued its tasting and teasing.

she cried out and shuddered as he took her so close to the edge. "alex! please....please!" she bucked against him and screamed out as her orgasm rocked throught her body."oh god!"

He smiled as she went over the edge, drinking her juices happily before kissing back to her lips. He kissed her deeply, holding her close to him. He wasn't sure if she was wanting another round, though.

she floated down slowly and kissed him back deeply wrapping her arms around him. her legs felt like rubber and she was glad for his arms,otherwise she might sink to the tub floor. "mmm...alex that was wonderful." she murmured in his ear.

One of his arms rested around her hips, holding her tight to him so she wouldn't fall. He gently nipped her lip, flicking his tongue along it. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, love." he said low, huskily.

she smiled and blushed lightly at the feel of his strong body pressed against hers. she let her arms drift down his chest, and slow and soft exploration. she nipped back at his lip and kissed him gently. "yes i did...but i get the feeling u r in need still." she cooed to him.

Her hands made a soft moan come from his lips. Her words made him blush slightly. "A little." He admitted, kissing her deeply.

she smiled from his moan and kissed him back deeply, with all that he made her feel. she was wobbly on her feet but he needed some help so she was happy to oblige. breaking the kiss she whispered in his ear,"well if u do need it then im here to help" she nibbled on his ear and pushed her body closer to his.

He let out a soft moan as he felt her press against him. He kissed her deeply,, holding her close, nipping her lip. But he shook his head slowly. "I will be fine."

Back
Top Bottom