Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat + SHARPii)

"I see. Well, goodnight then, my blushing rose." he said with a smile, hanging up and sighing in relief. "What to wear..." he murmured to himself, climbing into the bed.

((Timeskip?))

[yesh]

Her eyes widened and she shut the phone, swallowing hard. She blushed hard and caved in, bringing her knee to her chest, resting her forehead there. "Woah..."She got off of her counter and shut the light off and went to her bed, lying down and suprisingly able to sleep.

Hattori smiled as he walked down the stairs, checking his watch. Twenty seconds. His feet hit the steps, the dress shoes clacking softly under the grey-black pinstripe slacks. He wore, as usual, a dress suit, but this time, it was pinstriped with a bowler hat rather than a top hat. He looked good. Very good. as he hit the bottom, he smiled. "Right on time."

The day came. She dressed in a soft orange mini dress, tulle layered under it to make it slightly poofy. She had a creme sash tied around and she looked at herself in the mirror. Her black hair was tied up in a messy bun, strands of her hair loose and out, her bangs pinned back too. She didn't need to wear make up. wasn't a need since she had nothing to hide on her face. She had white flats on and on her way out, she grabbed on a creme cardigan and walked to where he said he'd pick her up.

Walking down the stairs, she saw him there and she calmed down, making her way to the end of the stairs and smiled gently at him. "Hey. Nice suit. Cute hat." She said softly, definitely and more than impressed too.

"That dress is to die for." he replied, taking her hand, looking into her eyes. "No makeup. I like that. I love natural girls." He smiled as he lead her inside. It was a nice, midlevel sit-down restaurant, the kind made for teenagers trying to set a respectable but reasonable bar for themselves on the first or second date. "You like the place?"

Klaigh smiled warmly and brightly, and she nodded. Everytime she did smile t hough, she had cute adorable dimples, but they were only really seen when s he smiled big like she was now. "Thank you." she said softly. She walked with him into the restaurant and her breath was pretty much taken away when she saw the place. It was beautiful. "Wow...it's...wow."

He chuckled softly.
"Don't worry, price isn't an object." he said, smiling. "Order as you please."
A young woman with glasses, a few years older than them, walked up.
"Hat!" she said. "I'm surprised. You don't come here often..."
"Excellent timing. Klaigh, meet Gwen. She's Billy's significant other. Gwen, meet Klaigh..."
"Your new toy?"
"Oh, now don't be rude. I have satisfied every woman who I've courted, it was them who left, not me."

Klaigh nodded and she looked the menu, nearly jumping out of her seat when the woman walked up and exclaimed how she did. She put a hand to her chest and sighed. "Woah..." She sighed nad looked at her, smiling gently. Though her brow raised when Gwen said 'new toy' and she looked at Hattori, questioningly, her head cocked to the side. She clicked her tongue and folded her hands under her chin. "And exactly what are you expecting on the first date?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just want to get to know you."
"Sure." Gwen said, shrugging. "You touch a hair on her head, or rather, anywhere on her body, I'll incinerate you, boy." she said, opening a hand with fire inside, the light from it reflecting off the glasses and obscuring her eyes.
She closed her hand returned to her cheerful disposition. "What can I get you lovebirds tonight?"

Klaigh raised a brow and she laughed a little bit. "I like her. She's my new favorite person." She crossed her arms over her chest as she sat back and had a big smile on her face. Resting her hands in her lap she looked down at her menu and then looked at Hattori. "I'm still deciding but I'd love a water."

"I'll have the lobster dish." he said, as Gwen smiled. She held her hand over Klaigh's glass, and water pured from it, filling it quickly. She smiled.
"Show-off." Hattori said with a chuckle.

Her jaw dropped when she saw the water pour from her hand. Her eyes widened and she smiled again. "Can I marry you?" She asked with a very happy look on her face, but of course kidding. Spotting a chicken dish with white pasta, she looked up at her. "And I'll have the chicken dish. It's white sauce right? Not red sauce?"

"Chicken with white sauce." she said, writing it. She nodded and left.
Hattori smiled.
"She's a member of the student council, by the way." he said. "Listen, if you do bad things or get in enough trouble, the Council has enough authority to 'burn' you. They strip you of your abilities and cast you back to the outside world, striking away your identity as well. You lose all your memories of your family and friends... it's horrifying, but thankfully, it's only been done once. otherwise, you get stuck in a null-chamber to think for about a day or so."

"Thank you." She said softly and then looked at Hattori. She suddenly froze but then swallowed hard. "I'm not going to get burned for proposing to her am I?" She asked, her eyes not unwidening. It was kind of amusing but she got really freaked out because he mentioned it after she proposed, even though it was just a joke. "Is joking allowed?"

"Don't worry. Joke all you like. To get burned you need a record a mile long. Billy was very close." he said. "And he reformed quickly when he met Gwen. She's a wonderful woman." he said, with a smile. "But her beauty pales in comparison to yEEEIII!" he grabbed his bottom and leapt from his seat, his pants smoking slightly.
"Cute." Gwen said, her finger smoking. she placed the food before them and then left.

Klaigh nodded but laughed some when he got a hot seat. She covered her mouth and shook her head, nodding though to Gwen. "Thank you." She said again and looked at Hattori. "You alright?" She asked softly. She looked at his seat and then at Gwen, but then back at him. "Maybe you should rag on anyone who has the ability to fry you, perhaps?" She suggested.

He shook his head, going back to the meal.
"So. How'd you hear about Avalon?" he asked, changing the subject.

She started to eat, savoring the creamy taste of the sauce that mixed well with the yummy chicken. "Mm..." she covered her mouth and then swallowed before talking. "My counselor at my high school believed me when something 'paranormal' was up with me after I showed her what I could do. luckily she didn't have me arrested. Anyways, she did some research and told me about Avalon, gave me the website and actually helped me with applying and everything. Seemed like she really wanted to help me achieve my dream of being in my own element." She said softly.

"Ah. Well... I'm the son of one of the teachers. You'll know him when you see him. I grew up here, in Avalon. It's built on the remains of an old castle. After this, if you like, I could show you the dungoens that are left."

"Why do you both look freakishly alike? Because my cousin Walter, he looks freakishly just like a younger version of his dad, I mean my relative see him and they always say, 'Wow you're looking just like Clint everyday.'" She said softly. When he mentioned dungeons, she smiled big again. She was easily amused, way too easily. "Are they creepy looking?!" She whispered enthusiastically as she took another bite of her chicken.

He chuckled.
"We aren't that alike. People just tell me that all it takes is looking into his eyes and bam, they know." He laughed as he cracked open a lobster claw.
"Oh, yes. Bery dark, very quiet down there."

"There might be, I've never fully explored them. But don't worry, I'll keep you safe." he said with a smile.

"Of course we're going." he said with a smile. "It's not the most romantic place on earth, but, sure. Since you're so eager..."

Back
Top Bottom