Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

Polly was next to giggle. "Not til late October, and that's only if both teams make the playoffs. The Mermaids are pretty much in... It's just a matter of home field advantage." She gave KC a quick hand squeeze. "Home. Field. Advantage. I'm pretty sure you're first place so it's yours to lose. I'd rather go to Poseidon High than that dump they call a gym at Fountain Valley Montessori. You've played there. You see how much the middle schoolers tore it up."

Angie appeared to have an 'aha' moment. "So THAT'S what Daddy meant by that remark! The Dobermans want to live in a junkyard, he said. I get it, I get it!" She then nodded at Zara. "Your place it is. From what I hear, you put my Olympic sized one to shame. And that's saying something when the Olympic team trains there."

Zara chuckled as the other girls caught on to her joke and giggled along with her "Damn that's so far away." She chuckled and shrugged "Oh well can't say I don't enjoy the view when watching and now there will just be someone even cuter down there." She smiled shooting another wink to Catra before turning her attention to Angie "Oh trust me I'm sure I could shame a lot of your stuff but my family doesn't really flaunt it. Except on the pool we wanted something fun." She smiled and winked at her before snagging the last bite of her dessert and hopping up. "Catra your with me yea? Everyone else my address is ...." She smiled holding her hand out to Catra.

KC smiled then glanced down at the hand on hers giving a small blush but letting her hand stay there. She really wasn't sure what to do with the situation but she kinda liked it. Right? She continued to debate with herself before coming out of it and finally answering Polly.
"Oh yea their stuff is horrible I got a splinter from one of their benches." She shook her head before glancing up at Zara "Guess I lost my spot um can I get another ride?"

Lila looked on the map on her phone and saw the quickest route. Polly, meanwhile, asked hers for the quickest joggers route. "Unless I can bum a better ride... Half an hour." She looked over to Angie after looking at Zara.

"Wentworth can pick us up from Zara's." Angie said matter of factly. "What's he gonna do for a few hours while we swim?"

Polly shrugged.

Catra held up her hand. "Calm down. I need to stop at my house real quick to get a swimsuit and can loan one to Angie. I don't know if there's anything big enough for Lila or Polly in my closet. By the time I grab the two suits, I think we wouldn't get there for half an hour ourselves. You four go straight there and we'll see you there. Kay?"

Catra than nodded to Zara and mentioned the plan.

Polly would gather everyone outside to hold hands as she would say the magic words after positioning the car. Angie would call KC for shotgun, getting in back with Lila; Polly would position the GPS and take off at 60mph... For their size... Hoping she would not have to tell KC to keep her hands inside the vehicle.

It wouldn't take Catra long on the detour to find the right two swimsuits.

(Gloss over, get them all there together, please :) )

Zara nodded and gave a shrug "That was what I figured given everyone would probably need to go grab their suits." She smiled and nodded at the girls before heading out the door with Catra behind her. Once outside she pointed to her bike "Hop on and wear this." She handed her a dark black helmet with cat ears poking out of the top she had recently acquired for the cat-loving girl. Smiling she gave her a wink and hopped on after her "Looks good now hold on tight." She laughed as she revved the engine waiting for Catra to get comfortable before taking off. Eventually, they stopped at Catra's house and she waited while she snagged the suits, and then one she was back on they took off for her house pulling in right as the other girls were walking up. She smiled stepping off the bike and showing off her house, it wasn't really all that special to look at but it was multiple stories they were just under the ground so the top looked like a basic one-floor townhouse. "Welcome to the Palace."

KC rolled her eyes at her friend as she dipped out with her girlfriend "Guess I know where I rank nowadays." She giggled and shook her head again before hopping up and following the other girls out the door and around the corner. Once more she found herself holding the other girl's hand and somehow Angies as well, how did she keep finding herself in these situations she was straight yet something about the two of them made her feel so strange. Shaking her head she suddenly found herself small again and as she stepped to the car Angie called shotgun but for her. "Thats not how that works but whatever." She shrugged and they took off once more she was completely blown away due to being so small and it took them the full 30 minutes but eventually they were at Zaras house having hid the car in a bush and walked up the road.

Angie just smirked. Polly sighed with a head shake. "I didn't know any better, I'd swear she's trying to play Matchmaker." This earned her the tongue from the head cheer.

On the other side of the parking lot, Catra couldn't help an "Awww, cute!" regarding the helmet as she put it on.

Lila talked about her fashion show plans, and needing more models on the way up, whilst Angie called Wentworth directly, explaining what time for pickup and she ate at Pops'.

I don't mind being one of the little people. Maybe I should ask you to do that to me as a prank on my folks on St Patrick's Day. Dress me up as a "wee leprechaun' and everything!" She then lost her grin. "Oh wait. We couldn't pull it off with mirrors, could we? I'd really be small..."

"And easily caught. And you're the one to say you wouldn't trust your dad to leave me alone about it."

"Yeah... Forget I said anything..." Angie sighed dejected.

Catra handed her a tiger striped two piece, that looked like Angie would have no problems with, and everyone entered the seemingly one floor townhouse.

"Lead on, we still need a place to change." Catra smiled, keeping the leopard print one piece swimsuit for herself.

"Will we be meeting any of your family or a servant... Do you even have servants?" Angie didn't let on she was slightly impressed with the decor.

The inside of the home was reminiscent of a Pharaoh's home only modernized so lots of gold stuff along with that there were several animal depictions used throughout the decor and designs. "No, we don't have servants we can take care of ourselves. As for my family, my mom and dad are around here somewhere along with my Grandma and siblings. They might pop up at random times." She smiled and shrugged and led them further in this first floor was just the kitchen a living room as well as a game/playroom that led to the back yard. "There's a bathroom over there and over there. My room and a couple more bathrooms are two floors down." She would take them on a short tour showing off the four floored building from her room to more game rooms and living rooms, a home theatre with a theatre sized screen, etc etc... If anyone asked where here family's money would come from she would simply say inheritance. The truth was the Goddess Sekmet made sure her favorite family was well taken care of through the years. Once she was done showing off nd everyone had changed she led them outside where her massive Olympic sized pool was. "Alrighty then shall we ladies?" She smiled stepping out onto the deck in her suit.

KC blushed at Pollys comment and shook her head "Yea who does she think she is." She chuckled some and shook her head. Eventually, they were at Zara's house and while th others wandered around being shown the ridiculous house she made her way to Zara's room where she could change. She smiled stepping out in her suit and made her way out to the pool. Thus when the others eventually found their way out to her she was relaxing on one of the deck chairs. "Took you long enough."

As they stood around the pool and older version of Zara would step out and give them a wave. "Ahh, good afternoon ladies I did not realize we had guests. Well, welcome to our home I'm Zara's mom and if you want anything please come find me. In the meantime why not a few cookies and some lemonade." She smiled and waved to the girls again before stepping back into the house

Angie had changed in one of the bathrooms and Catra in the other near the pool and soon came out sporting the tiger striped two piece (Angie) and one piece leopard print (Catra).

Angie apparently hung out more with Wentworth than her parents as she let out an "indubitably!" to the offer of lemonade, before clearing her throat and saying, "please."

Polly snorted a giggle. "Guess you think of Wentworth as your older brother."

Angie just smirked and rolled her eyes.

Everyone got a laugh as Catra hit the small diving board on the deep end and yelled, "Geroni-meow!" And cannonballed into the pool with a huge splash. When she popped her head above the surface and wiped her face, she asked, "Now... What was that about not liking water, KC?" She ended it with a giggle before swimming back to the edge.

Zara smiled as she looked Catra up and down enjoying the view for a moment as she strutted out in her outfit. "Damn you look way to good in that." She laughed and winked at her as she moved to the edge of the pool and sat down. She smiled as she watched Catra hop off the board and drop into the water splashing her a little before she came up. She chuckled at her joke as she kicked her legs this way and that in the water enjoying the weather.

KC blushed when she saw the two girls who seemed to be vying for her attention every other moment. Shaking her head she looked down at the ground before her attention was grabbed by the girl in the water
"Hey now I was just wondering I haven't met to many cats that really like it so I figured you'd be the same hehe." She chuckled and shook her head before getting up and making her way to the slide slowly climbing up it she quickly settled on her belly and flew down into the water

Catra wasn't to be deterred as she watched KC, climb she swiped at Lila who she missed, whilst nailing Polly's ankle and sending her toppling in the pool just as KC reached the bottom of the slide.

Angie, meanwhile, joined Zara in a bit of sunbathing whilst waiting on her lemonade. As soon as she got it, she took a sip and hummed. "Hey, Zara... Can I get some suntan lotion, and KC... Could you please put it on my back?" She wouldn't roll onto her stomach until she had both.

Zara smiled as she watched Catra enjoying the water then glancing up at her mom she smiled and snagged herself a glass. Sipping at it she turned to Angie and shrugged "Yea let me grab it." She stood up and made her way to where it was before coming back and setting it next to her. "There ya go." She gave her a nod before hopping into the water finally and swimming over to Catra. With her, in the water, it was kind of easy to see why the pool was so big both her and her grandmother were over 6 feet while her mom, dad, and siblings were just under it. Swimming up to Catra she wrapped her arms around her and tossed her over her shoulder into the water.

KC let out a happy squeal as she splashed into the water sending up a small round of waves that smacked into the few that Polly made when she fell into the pool as well. Smiling she swam this way and that for a moment before settling back to just float. After a moment she heard Angies request and she popped her head up some a strong blush crossing her face. "Wh what wh why would I....Um fi fine." She blushed even more before swimming over to the edge and pulling herself out before stepping over to the girl. "Alright turn over then."

Catra squealed and laughed as she went flying, surfacing mere seconds later, and rubbing her hands over her face.

She watched KC exit as Polly complained that Angie stole KC just as she decided to challenge the other girl to a swimming race.

Angie huffed. "I'm just borrowing her, Pocket! I can't do my back, and bravo to you if you can!" Polly quickly shut up. Angie took another drink of lemonade really quick before getting on her stomach so that KC could apply the suntan lotion. "You must get you some of this lemonade when you get a chance." The heiress sounded like she cooed the words to KC. "Reminds me of the country and my aunt and uncle. Auntie made it from scratch."

Zara laughed as the girl went flying, she dropped to her knees and shuffled over to where she landed. Like this, they were finally at the same height. Glancing behind her at the small commotion she shook her head. "Ya know those two need to stop teasing her and just man up and ask her." She chuckled as she wrapped her arms around Catra. "I can tell you this much they've got her questioning and if they're blunt they could get through that thick head of hers. Otherwise, you me and Lila are just gonna continue enjoying this awkward back and forth haha." She chuckled and kissed her cheek

KC continued to blush as the two girls seemed to fight over her for the moment before Polly settled down and let Angie have her for the moment. She squirted the lotion onto her hand and started to rub it up and down the girls back trying to ignore the feelings that were bubbling up inside of her. She moved up her back and down making sure she was getting every part that she could. "Um yea I've ha had it before ya know Zaras bff or whatever. But I don't think it's homemade or an anything. Even so its still good." She chewed on her lip some before finally finishing up after a bit and standing back up. "Th there ya go hope that helps." She nodded and jumped back into the water and stays under their for a moment to let her face cool

Catra giggled and said teasingly so well that she bordered on sounding naive. "You said 'man up'. They're both female." She cleared her throat. "I can tell you confidently, Polly tries to be subtle until she gets tired of being subtle, as far as Angie. I haven't known the Littleton heiress long, but I didn't think she had it in her to be this subtle this long." She shrugged. "But I AM enjoying the show. My money's on a Pangie ship. They'll both give up. I still think a Vetty ship is going to end up happening in the Archie comics. He's messed with those two for like 80 years."

Lila, despite knowing how to swim, went to the opposite side of the pool where it was the shallowest, and sat on the edge, her feet dangling in. "I don't care which ship happens. I'm just enjoying them trying to outdo each other. It's funny."

Angie nodded with an eyeroll at KC being best friends with Zara, but thanked KC just the same, sighed and just sunbathed.

Polly, meanwhile, swam over to the five foot end and pulled Lila off her perch and into the water with a "laugh THIS off, fashionista!" Polly quickly swam back over to the deep end.

She waited for KC to surface before asking for the race, lengthwise from deep end to shallow and back, before guessing that this was about 10-20% longer than the average Olympic sized pool. Angie said hers was average. 164ft x 82ft. Lengthwise was definitely longer than Angie's by AT LEAST 17ft! She decided to ask. "Zara! How long is your pool, here?"

Zara chuckled and rolled her eyes splashing Catra "Ya know what I meant Kitty Cat." She shook her head before shrugging as she watched the girls "Honestly I could see all three of them getting together but one of them has to make the move." She pointed to KC as she moved away from Angie. "I know that look she's stuck in her own head and has no idea what to do with herself. She just barely knows those two like teasing her but she's not sure if she likes it. As for Archie, he's just clueless." She chuckled and shook her head again watching Lila swim across the water "I absolutely agree there." Hearing her name she turned and shrugged at Polly "Yea I don't know I just know its big enough for me."

KC swam around for a moment before glancing up at Polly and giving a shrug she swam down to her joining her at the other end of the pool. "I could have told you that she's never been one about the numbers she just does and for some reason, it works out usually." She chuckled and shook head as she looked her friend over and then settled next to the other girl her hand on the wall. "What say you count us off Lila"

Catra simply stuck out her tongue.

Lila got out and walked the length of the pool to the deep side. "From a floating start? Or are you two going to dive in from the edge? Also... Stay in your own lanes!"

Polly thought about it. "Let's do this the right way, from the edge." She hopped out and offered KC a hand and smile in her own pull out.

Interested, Angie sat up to watch.

"Polly's pretty quick, we call her torpedo... For good reason, but your friend has the height and reach advantage... By looks." Catra leaned back into Zara to watch, yet still in the pool.

Zara chuckled tempted to grab that tongue but leaving it be, she smiled as she watched the two girls at the other end. After a moment she moved back and settled against the wall still in the water but standing up now. She smiled wrapping her arms around Catra as the girl leaned back and settled against her. "I mean other than swimming here I don't think KCs got to much going for her. So Polly might annihilate her." She shrugged and rested her head gently on the other girls head

KC shrugged
"Doesn't matter to me." She blushed some taking Pollys hand and hoisting herself out of the water. "Th thanks." She gave her another small shy smile before turning towards the water and leaning down some. She took a few deep breaths waiting for Lila to call go and then she was off diving into the water and taking off across the pull. She swam as hard and fast as she could eventually slapping the other wall but when she looked up Polly was already there. "Well damn"

"Not bad. Not bad at all." Polly looked at her imaginary stop watch, but giving KCs correct time. "Seven and a half."* She looked up. "Of course, mine was a tick under five. Tell you what. I'll give you... Oh... A full two second head start on the return trip. Ready? Go!" Polly tried to pull back on her torpedo like speed, but still got to the other side just ahead of KC, literally that tick of one tenth of a second.

Catra, seeing Polly just come out of nowhere on the return trip to beat KC by a nose, mused as she accidentally knocked Zara's lower jaw into her upper, "Geez-o-peez Malloy, Polly! Where'd you come from?! No wonder they call you 'Torpedo'!" She turned to look up at Zara. "Sorry 'bout that."

*- Polly meant KC swam 192.8 feet in 2:07.5 seconds, which is itself great. Considering Michael Phelps holds the 200 yard record of 1:42.96)

KC lay there for a moment panting as she held onto the side looking up at the other girl nodding her head some. "Those are words mmhmm." She giggled before rolling her eyes and turning back around. Kicking off the wall she was off slapping the water and making her way across the pool but once more her hand smacked the side after Pollys did. Coming up for air she panted a bit more before shaking her head "Damn girl why are you on the volley ball team and not swim."

Zara smiled as she held onto Catras waste watching the two girls fly by and then they came back only this time they got a bit close to the two of them. When they did Catra couldn't help but react and so she shoved back which smashed her head into her jaw. Of course Zara didn't really feel it nor did she realize what happened until Catra apologized. "Hmm oh don't worry bout it Kitty Cat it takes a lot more than that to hurt me."

Polly laughed. "Because volleyball is more fun! As for swimming... Ironically, the Fightin' Ducks don't have a swim team." This much was true. Swimming was cut from the sports a year before Polly began high school. "Besides..." She said straight faced, "Swimming leaves me all wet." The words had a double meaning. The only one that really counted, was Polly didn't really like competing in the sport; even though she would dominate in it. Catra facepalmed. So did Angie, who flopped back on her stomach to finish her tanning with the real star in the day sky.

Catra managed a smile as she said, "That's nice to know, but I still should watch your jaw when I'm under it."

Zara couldn't help but crack a smile and laugh at Pollys attempt at a joke especially as KCs face went red as a lobster. Shaking her head she turned back to Catra and gave her a smile before leaning down and giving her ear a nip. "Hey if you're under me I'd prefer you pay attention to other things." She chuckled before leaning back and giving her a wink.

"Hmm fair enough and that's pretty funny I'm pretty sure we still have one, but obviously I'm not on it haha." She chuckled and shook her head before the next words came out of Pollys mouth and her whole face went red and her eyes went wide forcing her to stammer something incoherently before she dove into the pool again. She made sure to sink for a moment positive there must be steam rising from her head

"Oh, it's that way, izzit? If you're over me like this in a protective hold like a mother Sphinx," (did she figure it out?) "I need to go limp like a good li'l ki'en once you grab me by the nape! Like other Sphinx, there's no fur back there, just bare skin, so it's for my own benefit!" (Nope. She's talking cat breeds.)

That talk about Sphinx caused Polly to pay more attention to Zara and Catra than KC. However, she did say KCs direction, "Oh, come up for air after you recover your mind from the gutter, silly. I meant that I'm not that into competing for points. I swim for the fun of it, so competing leaves me all wet... As in not my cuppa! Criminy!"

Angie said, which would have only really been heard by the most sensitive of ears (Zara's), "humph, as I figured. Why I facepalmed. That coulda been taken a number of ways. Several dirty. Dolt."

Zaras eyes went wide for just a moment as Catra went off on her little tangent discussing the cat sphinx not anyone in her family. Shaking her head she chuckled and leaned down to give her ear another nip. "Yea not gonna lie I understood like one or two of those words but if you're saying I can nibble on this neck of yours well yes ma'am." She smiled as she moved from her ear to her neck and let her teeth graze along it. "Although I was meaning something more along the line that would make you almost as red as KC." She laughed as the girl finally came up and Angie made a note on what Polly said, but it was quiet enough that Zara knew she shouldn't have heard it but her head had cocked slightly.

KC finally did resurface as she did Polly was talking back to her
"Wha what no you did not mean like that and you know it." She narrowed her eyes at her pointing a finger her way before shaking her head. "Whatever I'm pretty sure everyone here is on my side so mleh." She stuck her tongue out at her with another giggle and then she started to swim away to avoid any retaliation.

Catra made a face, unsure how to handle that. "Wait? You like cats, too, and don't understand the safe way to pick one up? Even to scold or protect and carry?" She shook her head with a sigh. "Yikes." She didn't mind the attention, following.

Lila decided to sort of follow KC. "So... I was thinking if you wanted, you could be my plus one to the Juliannes' family game night on Sunday?" She was purposely trying to force Polly to ask Angie.

Zara chuckles and shakes her head as she continued to move her lips up the other's neck lightly grazing it with her teeth now and then. "Of course I know how a kitten is carried I just didn't know what you were getting at when comparing it to yourself hehe." She giggled some as she moved back up her neck and gave her ear a tug. "I can be dense sometimes to Kitty Cat so ya gotta tell me plainly what you want or like mmmk."

After a moment of her swimming away from Polly KC finds herself stopping and looking up at Lila raising a brow at her request she smiled and nodded. "Sure that sounds like fun and I can get a ride with Zara again or may my car will be nice to me." She chuckled and shrugged before deciding to have some fun and splashing the other girl in front of her.

Catra smirked, eyes half closed. "Well... You are sorta acting like a mother cat. The only one that humans might sorta look like is a hairless breed. The only one I know of is the Sphinx. You know of any other?" Apparently Catra was feeling like batting that ball of yarn back and forth, not minding the attention.

Lila gasped and shoved water back, as Polly walked over to Angie, careful to not get in her tanning attempt. "So... You want to slum at Catra's place?"

Angie looked up, sunglasses down. "She's a lot poorer than me, but she's not destitute. Do you see this swimsuit she loaned, hmmm? I'm not Veronica Lodge. Of course, I'd love to see her place. Now let me finish my tan, Pocket. In peace. Go play with, KC, now."

KC and Zara would both see Polly's whipped puppy look, but only if Zara paid attention to Angie's quiet answer would anyone know why. Angie was trying to chide Polly quietly; it just wouldn't look it.

Back
Top Bottom