Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

Zara chuckled and shook her head some as she continued to tease and play her way up and down the other girls' neck. At the same time, her hand that was hidden under the water would move across Catras legs gently sliding along her skin. "Not that I can think of but I mean the only reason they do is because they're naked when compared to other kitties." She smiled and shrugged her head cocking again as she heard the little spat on the other end of the pool. "Then again I just like cats I don't necessarily study them as some people around here do."

KC giggled and stuck her tongue out at the other girl swimming away from her, she was feeling a bit more relaxed at the moment

Catra had, for the most part, not been too concerned with Zara's actions with her hands, but suddenly she pulled away with a blush. "Ok. That. I'm not ready for that yet." She was turning just as red as KC had been. "The attention to my neck as I leaned into you... Yeah, it's just that... I'm not... I haven't..." She flailed hands a bit awkwardly.

Polly sat on the edge of the pool, kind of just daydreaming. She heard Catra stammering along, admitting her virginity and sighed. She had been flirting, even had dates. But, unlike Angie and Lila... She, like Catra, had never been intimate in that way with a girl. She figured the heiress had a girl for everyday of the week, which wasn't true. Angie was experienced in loving a female, and was currently between girlfriends.

Polly was itching to try it for the first time, even if it was with two at the same time, whereas Angie actually wanted two lovers at the same time... As long as both were female.

Zara continued to gently tease the other girl letting her hand move gently up her leg she would only move higher if the other gave her the go-ahead. At the same time, she would nibble her way up her neck, she seemed to enjoying it but after a moment she quickly moved away. Raising a brow she smiled and shook her head as she leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. "Don't worry about it hun I only do what you want and when you want. So take your time and don't be afraid to say stop." She smiled giving her a wink, she had had several partners in her life all female and usually, she was the first one to make the move but she always went at the pace of the others.

KC glanced up at the other girls when she heard the splashing and stuttering, what she saw made her blush. She instantly knew what had been going on or at least in the vicinity of what. She chuckled some despite how much she was blushing she knew how Zara was. She was aggressive at times but she never pushed herself on other girls instead letting them decide what they wanted. She hadn't had an opportunity yet either she always thought it would be with a boy but here recently other feelings were starting to change her thoughts on that.

Angie checked the time, and sighed finishing her lemonade. "Wentworth will be here in twenty. As those who rode with us, I told Wentworth three hours. It's been just over two and a half. We have to wrap everything up."

She then gave a sort of soft bow and curtsy (if she'd been in a skirt) to Zara's mom almost like one would royalty. "Thank you kindly for your hospitality." She then did the same to Zara saying, "Thank you for inviting us. We must do this again." She went to change and return Catra's suit to her.

Catra puckered for the kiss and said, "Sunday night my place? And I'll make sure I'm packed and ready for the camping Thursday afternoon thru Saturday early morning." She sighed. "I better let Angie take me home so she can have directions, or rather so this Wentworth can have directions to my place for Sunday."

She almost acted like she'd rather ride home on the back of the bike.

Zara smiled as she leaned back and raised a brow before shrugging "I mean you don't have to go home you can chill here for a bit longer and we can watch a movie or something. I can take you home later and you get to wear your helmet again." She raised a brow doubling down on the question, either way she was fine. "If not I can always take you home now to unless you want to ride in a limo."

KC nodded as she swam over to the side and pulled herself out of the water inadvertently doing the pose for all the old 90s movies when a girl pulled herself out of the water. Standing up she moved over to an open chair and settled down with a towel to dry off. Along the way she snagged some lemonade and cookies and leaned back in her seat to enjoy them. "I must request a ride please and thank you." She smiled as she munched on a cookie

Zaras mom blushed and waved the bowing girl off
"Oh you are just to cute, if I was 30 years younger haha." She chuckled and winked at Angie before leaving the girls be and making her way back into the house

All eyes were on Catra.

Angie pushed to close the deal. "Five can fit comfortably in the limo, and you are right. Wentworth WILL need precise directions." She blushed as Zara's mom made her comment. That wasn't her intention... Besides, wasn't Zara's mom still married? She hurried off to change clothes.

Polly thought about the limo. That thing, with it's double seat like a stagecoach with what could pass for a minibar in the center could easily seat eight and they wouldn't be cramped.

The fact that Catra's information was needed, clinched it. Groaning, she went to change. "I better Zara. We'll meet at the movie theater tomorrow afternoon, Um. After school, too. The three dollar discount theater has Wonder Woman among others. I think Justice League is another. We can all decide when we meet up. It's got like five active theaters; used to be an AMC, I think."

Zara rolled her eyes at her mother, while yes the older woman was married the cat in their blood made them a bit friskier as they got older. So while Zara was content with one partner at the moment she knew one day she might be on the lookout for more. Shaking her head she turned back to Catra who was chewing on her lip and really thinking about what to do, finally, she decided to head out with the others. "That's cool Kitty Cat just don't forget your helmet that's yours now. As for tomorrow Wonder Woman will be fine I refuse to watch the dumpster fire that is the Justice League." She shook her head and followed everyone out of the pool.

KC laughed as she watched Angie blush and disappear she didn't think anything could get to the heiress. Shaking her head she leaned back and finished off her treat before heading inside to change. She left her suit where Zara would put hers knowing she would be swimming, here again, once she was good she stepped back outside. "Alright, I'm good to go whenever Wentworth gets here."

Catra seemed to understand what Zara meant, but Polly looked puzzled. Just as Angie came back from changing, and was handing the borrowed suit back to Catra, Polly finally said, "I didn't think it was that bad... Besides isn't the Snyder Cut out?"

Angie sighed with an eyeroll. "ONLY on HBO Max app, Pocket. You wanna watch that mistake, knock yourself out. I'd rather see Wonder Woman again... I MIGHT watch the Snyder Cut just to see if it's an improvement."

The doorbell rang. "That'll be Wentworth. Everyone going, let's move it."

Catra grabbed her helmet and another kiss on Zara.

(Set up the next afternoon, please)

Zara smiled at Catra before turning her attention to Polly and shaking her head "So many reasons it was bad soooo many and no the Snyder Cut is coming out soon hopefully." She smiled and kissed Catra back before waving goodbye. The next day she would be leaning over the handlebars of her bike watching the cars roll by as she waited for Catra and the other girls to join them. From the looks of things, their choices were Wonder Woman, Justice League, Infinity War, The Last Jedi, Christopher Robin, and an old one being the original Ghostbusters. She was fine with seeing all but two of those so she was content to see what the others wanted.

KC smiled waving to Zara before following the other girls out the door giving another wave but this time to Wentworth as he held the door open for them. She quickly got in and snagged her a seat before they were off. After school the next day she was waiting with Zara although she wasn't content to ride queen while parked and was thus skipping up the sidewalk entertaining herself. She had found a rock and drawn a crude hopscotch court and was thus enjoying her afternoon as she waited for the others to join them

Wentworth smiled and gave a wave to the women as they made their way to the car
"Ahh Ms. Angie and friends. Here I am to take you all home" He smiled and waved them all in before shutting the door behind them and making his way to the driver's seat. "Whose home do we go to first?"

"Catra's, Wentworth. So you know how to get there and let KC see where it is." Angie all but sang. She flopped an arm around the shoulder of the closest of the three as if nothing to it, as she considered all friends. "And remind me to tell daddy I need to get my fishing license renewed before Thursday afternoon. We're planning a camping trip... Which I already told him."

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Catra's dad dropped her off practically in front of Zara with a scolding, "I'm serious, Cat. Both of you, or you can't."

"Dad! My cousin will even try to boss Angie around!" Catra complained, getting out.

"If none of you are 19... Your cousin goes or you don't! End of discussion! I don't know about these three from Poseidon High School! But none of you three from Oak Bridge are! Now... Go enjoy your movie. And remember. Ages." Mr. Julianne growled.

Catra solemnly stepped out and sighed, clutching her cat ear helmet. "Thank you, Zara for the helmet." Must have been something else she was told. Thank Zara again in front of Dad. "I guess you heard... So... Um... Are you 19?" She could see, barely (as her head was down), KC. "And show Dad proof if you are."

Angie jumped out as the limo parked right behind Catra's Dad. "Oh, good heavens! That car..." She groaned.

Lila and Polly popped up out of seemingly nowhere. Lila nodded to Angie. "Yes, yes. Fashion nightmare. But unless you're 19, you can't say anything to him about it. And no fair sending Wentworth."

The sickly pea green little sedan with rust spots was pretty much the eyesore of Littleton. Angie huffed her understanding. "Wentworth, be a dear..." She gave a smirk only Wentworth and Poseidon High Schoolers knew all too well as she handed him a card with a number on it. Once back at the mansion's garage... That car would be sent to the Julianne family. "Yes. I know Daddy will dock my allowance, but isn't that worth that eyesore disappearing from Littleton streets? It'll ONLY be for three months, well... Twelve weeks." She wagged a finger at him, "And if I start complaining ten weeks in, like last time, remind me of the rule. It's twelve."

Zara's brows popped up as the car stopped right next to her and her girlfriend moved out of the car her dad arguing with her the whole way. As she stepped up to her she mumbled about the need to be 19 as well as thanking her for the helmet. Rubbing the back of her head she shook it after a moment "Welcome although you already told me thanks, unfortunately I am not I'm just 17 right now I've got a few more months until I'm 18. If it helps though I know basic survival tactics, CPR and other medical treatment, as well as several forms of different hand to hand combats." She smiled and gave him a nod "I have proof of a few of those including my CPR certification card." She smiled again as she raised a brow

KC jumped over the 12 spot and landed on one leg, smiling she nodded at the ground before making her way over to Zara and the swiftly growing crowd of their friends. Stepping up next to Polly she raised a brow watching as Angie quickly went off in her own little way. Tapping Polly on the shoulder she nodded at the girl
"Um so whats going on with that one and why do I feel like its worth more than I've ever spent?" She continued to watch the other girl as she waited for Polly

Wentworth gave a proper nod and bow before snagging the card and heading out

Mr. Julianne shook his head. "Doesn't matter. I want an adult with you guys. 19. Glad you know first aid and all."

Polly leaned over to KC. "You know more about Angie Howerton than I do. If you say it's worth more than you ever spent... Then it is. Meanwhile, we're going to be having a responsible adult that would even be screaming orders at Angie Howerton, heiress of most of Littleton, unless you're 19 with proof." She pointed to the pea green car with rust spots and Mr. Julianne now telling Zara there will be an adult with them. "I hope you are, because Catra's cousin? She makes GI Joe Scarlett and General George S Patton look like brownie scouts.... And she could probably put the latter, good General Patton, in tears. I heard she once scared some sailors half to death, just by sneezing. Something about a hurricane."

Zara groaned and blushed as she rubbed the back of her head and nodded "Yes sir thanks."

KC shrugged as they continued to watch Angie for a moment before their attention was turned to the other group of girls. Raising a brow she leaned in next to Polly and whispered "I'm not 19 but I do have an ID that says I am, just don't question why I have it mmk." She winked at her as she pulled her wallet out of her jacket and then flashed what looked like a state license that stated she was 19. It was actually pretty well made and very few people had been able to ascertain that it wasn't real, smiling she made her way over to the green car giving the other two girls a wink. "Good afternoon Mr. Catras dad, I heard you won't let Catra go if we don't have an adult well fortunately for us I am said adult see." She quickly handed him the ID confident in the fact that her card would pass inspection

"That's Mr. Julianne." Catra's dad huffed. He took it, looked it over carefully, before pulling out his and tilted both back and forth as he looked for the Colorado hologram. Sighing, he handed it back to KC. "I'm convinced. Final year of high school, eh. Bet you'll be glad to leave the kids behind... Keep these adolescents outta mischief, and make sure they obey the state's fishing limits. It's October. Two fish apiece per day... Which may pretty much be your meals, won't it?" He peered at her. "And as your Lila's guest Sunday, I can expect at least one mature guest, am I right?" He started forward, the car belching smoke as it backfired, before everyone headed for the entrance.

Catra couldn't help herself as she quipped, "Who says cars can't pass gas? Dad's does constantly. Wish he'd trade that clinking, clanking, clattering, collection of caliginous junk in for a... Less perfumey breed."

Angie smirked, having got her Wonder Woman ticket. "Oh, don't worry, Kit Kat... He will. Tonight."

"So, are we all still going to watch Wonder Woman, or are some of you after a different one?" Catra asked, obvious of her pick to the point anyone watching would see her glancing toward the poster with Gal Gadot on it.

Zara smirked as her friend made her way to the window and showed off her ID, she managed to hide her smile as Catras dad bought it and drove away ignoring the jokes her girlfriend was making at the moment. "That thing always comes in handy haha. Although I'm not eating fish I will bring hotdogs or burgers or something other than fish." She shook her head as she rolled off the bike and made her way to the booth with the res of the girls. "I'm all for sexy Israeli Commando." She chuckled quickly buying tickets for both her and Catra and making her way into the cinema gently pulling Catra along behind her "You want any snacks kitty Catra?"

KC smiled waving the man off before fanning the air before her "That would be nice haha." She shook her head before joining the others at the front to decide what they wanted. "Yea I'm all for bad ass warriors haha." She chuckled and stepped behind Zara snagging her own ticket before making her way in

Catra shook her head. "I filled up at lunch. This may be a discount movie house, but their concessions are too expensive even for the likes of the heiress of Littleton!"

Angie made a face. "I'll let that slight slide, Kit Kat... Only because goodness knows the concession prices ARE outta sight for the small fry."

"Don't you own this place?" Polly asked.

"Don't I wish! Concessions would definitely be more affordable... But they won't sell to daddy. We really shouldn't own EVERYTHING. It IS called Littleton, not Howerton... Ville... Whatever."

Zara chuckled and shrugged as she made towards the counter "I don't mind as much because I can afford it, but also because this is how they make their money. They make like 3% off of ticket sales or something ridiculous like that." She shook her head and smiled back at Catra as she bought a bucket of popcorn and large drink as well as some milk duds. Nodding her head she snagged two straws then poured some more butter and salt into the bucket before making her way towards the correct theatre.

KC chuckled and stepped up to the counter as well just getting her something to drink fro the moment
"I'm good with this it should last me the whole movie. And since I've seen it already I won't stress needing to go to the bathroom." She smiled and nodded before turning back to the other girls. "Lets go."

Angie gave a harumph, subject dropped for now. She was all for enjoying the movie.

Polly tutted sadly as Lila rolled her eyes. Neither really wanted the subject dropped that quickly. To them, Angie had a legitimate beef, but also the money and means to do something about it. She had to be getting some kind of allowance, couldn't she buy an old building and renovate it into a movie house and show up these others how it could still turn a profit with cheaper concessions?

Catra looked sadly at Zara. "Thing is... Nine dollars is a bit much for a tub of popcorn, donchu think? And almost five for a thirty-two ounce soda?" She didn't know a large was 44oz.

Zara raised a brow at the other girls who were all giving her dirty looks before she glanced down at Catra and gave her own shrug "No you're right it is ridiculous but when its a theatre that's showing movies from months sometimes years ago and it being a smaller one in a relatively unknown town they have to make some money somewhere. That's also why ice cream at some places is like 6 bucks." She shrugged again before smiling down at her "Oh well can't do much."

KC kept out of the conversation intent on finding a good seat, she quickly snagged and aisle towards the middle of the room and then one of the middle seats in that row. "Perfect"

Catra led the way into the theater which had popular music playing softly over the speakers. "I need the end." She said. "And Zara most likely wants to sit by me." Angie shrugged, letting the other two in first. She was almost guard dog like as she gave a growl to Lila that could only mean one thing: the redhead was to behave. Catra would sit after Zara got in and sat. The lights dimmed and a preview started playing, which would be followed by the main feature.

(We can fast forward to after, or even after school the next day for the "weekend" camping trip)

Zara smirked and nodded her head "I mean that is the plan considering you are my girlfriend haha." She chuckled kissing her cheek before settling into her seat. She set the drink between them with the double straws so if she wanted some she could get it and held the bucket in such a way it was easy to access as well. Once she was situated and settled down some so she wasn't blocking the people behind them nearly as much she was good to go.

KC smiled up at the other girls as they all found their seats and got settled before the movie began to play. Despite having seen this movie plenty of times by now she was still excited to watch Gal Gadot kick ass.

The next day the two girls were once more waiting on their friends to show up only this time they were in KCs car. She had managed to get it fixed up and the both of them had worked on it some more after the movie the day before. They were content just chilling in their school's parking lot where they had all agreed to meet up before heading into the woods and finding a good place to camp out.

Angie had called Wentworth to bring the camping RV out of "mothballs" and had driven it to school. Of course all the popular kids were harassing her to let them go with her. Finally, in front of KC and Zara, she lost her cool. "For the UMPTEENTH and LAST time... NO! Most of you don't even LIKE camping and will want to spend the majority of it inside on your phones! We're going FISHING! FISH-ING!!! The only reason I even brought this is so we don't pick the wrong leaves to wipe our asses with, and to have halfway decent facilities! Furthermore, if you CAN'T get along with the nerds here at Poseidon High... HOW in heaven's name do you think you can handle two nights around Julianne and Pocket??!!!" Realizing she went off in front of two schoolmates (but successfully sent the populars packing), Angie gave a weak laugh and wave to the two, and walked blushingly to the RV five spaces away.

Polly and Catra were first of the other three to arrive. "Lila is going too far with her fashion nonsense. How fashionable can you be sitting in a boat and fishing? I mean, really!" Catra complained as her dad in a new light blue Chevy sedan (four door) dropped the girls off and saw their three Poseidon High friends... Witnessing the rich heiress going off.

"Another disciplinarian, I see." Mr. Julianne commented loud enough for KC to hear. "Too bad she ain't 18. You wouldn't have needed to have a legal adult with you."

As soon as Mr. Julianne left, Grandma Draper pulled up and let Lila out, decked head to toe in a sailor dress, complete with Captain's hat. The blue dress had a small blazer with an anchor where the single pocket should be. When she pulled out her fishing gear, she had laid rod and reel over her right shoulder like some odd looking musket rifle. "Are we all ready?" She chirped.

Zara and KC watched as Angie continued to fend off the crowds of children drawing close to her and the RV. They were tempted to hop out and join her but they both knew that she would be able to handle herself. And they were quickly proven right as the girl started ranting to the other around her quickly scattering the group of kids. And as she turned to them neither of them could stop laughing Zara even smacking the dash as the heiress's face turned red. As the other girls pulled up both of them got out of the car and made there way over to them Zara quickly moving over to Catra while KC joined Angie at the RV and leaned against it.

Zara smiled and leaned down pressing a kiss to Catras cheek before giving a wave to her father "We'll stay safe Mr. Julianne." She smiled and gave him a nod before letting her hand hang down and grasp Catras gently tugging her along to join the others. Smiling she couldn't help but laugh as she looked at Angie "Shit girl that was beautiful and I have to say its nice to not have them crowd around me." She gave a final chuckle as she patted her on the shoulder.

KC smiled and gave her a wink
"Nice to know you have some human in you somewhere." She giggled and nodded her head at the other girl "Just teasing you hun. Now real talk do we have a site in mind or are we just wanting to drive along and pick somewhere that looks good?"

Angie rolled her eyes with a smirk, folding her arms in a more playful "angry pose", "Don't make me lecture you next." With a sigh, she said, "Daddy said I could drive it to and from the school, but you have to transport us to the actual site and then back here to the school on early Saturday morning."

She opened the door into the RV, and everyone would then see that all the amenities that would usually come with a camper like this, that wasn't nailed down, had been removed to make room for actual camping and fishing supplies. Everything except the small "hotel room" refrigerator which was acting as a beverage cooler. "Remember. Those drinks are to last all of us for two nights, drink the bottled water and let's save the juices, pops and iced coffees for the meals, as there's only so many."

Before handing the keys fully over to KC, Angie asked in a singsong voice, with an eyebrow raised, "You DO know how to get to Chatfield State Park, right?"

Screenshot_20200610-035451.png

KC chuckled and gave her another wink "Please you're all lectured out and this weekend is for relaxing so shhhh." she giggled once more as she followed the others and took a look around the RV and nodded. "Not bad, not bad although I brought my girl just in case, since I need to drive this Zara can drive mine. And yes miss heiress I know how to get to the park." She shook her head with a grin before moving to the driver's side door. "All aboard who's coming aboard." She smiled and moved into the front of the RV quickly starting it up and once everyone was settled in and Zara was ready she pulled out and made her way down the road.

Zara couldn't help but laugh along with KC especially with how Angie reacted, shaking her head she glanced around the RV. Nodding in approval she stepped back out and snagged KCs keys from her before heading towards her car
"I'll follow you guys."

Back
Top Bottom