Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

Zara raised a brow and nodded her head at Catra "Look at you on top of things hahaha." She smiled snagging the next few burgers as she handed them to her letting them sizzle for a bit before she would flip them and plate them. Once everything was ready she settled them on the picnic table and then went looking for something to drink only barely catching Pollys comment about the no nakedness. "Hey now naked bodies are sexy bodies especially when they have boobies." She giggled as she stepped into the RV and snagged a drink before returning and settling down at the table. "Whose got chips?"

KC giggled as Polly stepped out of her tent finally her from hanging low and there seemed to be some residual pink on her cheeks. "Should we have brought lasagna instead of burgers hehe?" She giggled a bit more as she walked with them and settled down at the table "So whose got some games for us tonight?"

Angie sighed and shook her head. "In the cabinet right next to the fridge. Big can of barbecue potato chips. Right next to them, for those who don't like barbeque... A big can of plain ones."

Polly's blush, combined with a bitten lower lip, returned in earnest, thanks to Zara. Despite this, she still managed to make it to the fire and seating area.

Catra frowned at the games. "Let's not rush. Can we at least eat first?" She complained. "I want a Faygo Moon Mist."

Angie raised an eyebrow. "Kit Kat... Honey... Who's the host? When you are host we live by your means. You'll get brand name Mountain Dew or Mello Yello. Now, which one?"

"Mello Yello, please. Thanks." Scolded Catra poked at her hamburger, embarrassed.

Zara snapped her fingers before hopping back up and making her way back to the RV she snagged both cans of chips and then Catras drink before returning to the table. "Yea I'm glad you said something princess because I had no idea what she was asking for." She chuckled and settled next to Catra kissing her cheek before placing her drink in front of her. She smiled and poured some chips onto her plate before beginning to eat her dinner.

KC smiled as she dashed after Zara and snagged a drink for herself before settling back into her seat. "Mmmf I meant after dinner Catra I was just curious who had what, because if not I had some ideas on what to play." She giggled snacking on her burger before stating her idea "I was thinking Never have I ever, Truth or dare, and if we're feeling really risky spin the bottle." She giggled some watching Polly to see what her reaction was

Polly was thoughtful for the first two, then blushed like a shy rose at the final game.

"I have a dareless version called To Tell the Truth which I have to recheck the rules... But I'm pretty certain the questions can get real bizarre, but you still have to answer truthfully. You don't want to be caught in a lie. The 'shaming' also can get pretty wild." Angie commented.

Catra thanked Zara with a kiss of her own. "Faygo is like King Soopers and Sam's Club. It's a generic version." She began eating her burger as Lila shared her fish with Polly.

KC chuckled as she watched Pollys face light up and then she raised a brow at Angies suggestion "Ohhh what does the shaming usually entell?" She smiled at her as she nibbled on her dinner "Although truth or dare in the woods would be pretty fun with some of those dares haha." She giggled and managed to snag some chips for herself before munching away at them.

Zara smiled as she was kissed back and then her girlfriend continued to talk and she raised a brow
"Hmm yes those are words I believe." She chuckled and shrugged as she went back to work on her burger "I'm down for some fun games like that as long as Kitty Catra doesn't get jealous when I'm forced to kiss all of you." She smirked and winked at Catra

After Angie finished her regularly made bacon cheeseburger, she excused herself and went to her tent, which was a tent.... But had a mural on the cover like a two floor mansion. She returned holding the book. "Published, but not out in stores. It can be pre-ordered on Lulu." She handed the flashlight to KC, "Since you were the first to ask, can you hold the flashlight, and I'll read the introduction where the rules are." KC would notice the author's name was a familiar one. The name of one of the female nerds at Poseidon High, whose mother was a Littleton small claims court judge. It was no wonder Angie would get on her clique so much about not treating the nerds better.

(Make up her name, please)

Catra shrugged. "I don't think Spin the Bottle will be in the running," She pointed to Polly who was looking around wide-eyed, looking for an excuse to make a break for her tent. For now, however, she was sitting on the large log seat.

KC continued to work on her burger only to finish up around the same time as Angie who quickly hopped up and made her way to her tent. She raised a brow at the sight of her tent having only just now really looked at it. She shook her head with a chuckle before taking out her flashlight and letting it center on the book. Before she opened it she got a good look at the authors name, she never realized Bella Mcguire had written a book or at least made up a semi complex game. She shrugged and continued holding the light over it so the other could read.

Zara glanced over where Catra was pointing and burst out laughing "Damn pocket walking around with all that swagger and flirting with two of the five girls here only to find out that you're as skittish as a mouse." She giggled and finished up with her meal before moving over to the fire and relaxing in front of it "Mmm well lets hear those rules princess I want to play something and have some fun."

Angie nodded and began:

Introduction

This game is in lieu of the more popular slumber party game Truth or Dare. It is meant to be a better icebreaker, towit teach one another about each other, without the dares slowing things down. However, I personally have played that game at a sleepover without a dare mentioned by any girl. Of course I was ten at the time, and was a guest at a rich girl's party whereas she could host provided no dares.

That game ended up being quite fun and amusing, as well as a good learning experience. I learned a lot about the other members of our little party. Thus, was born this game.

Play

First, chose ahead of time, whether or not you wish to have a judge, ergo a mediator who must be a disinterested third party. Although a judge is not necessary for play, it will make it easier as the rules would then be adhered by all.

Choose the length of time you want to play. A good rule of thumb is that it be long enough for everyone to at least get one turn, but no more than two hours, maximum.

Your answer must be factual and easily proven, considering you could be challenged. If it's found to be false, you have committed perjury and the person who asked the question can pick an APPROPRIATE punishment. More about that later.

Any question that you don't like you can object to, but don't do so frivolously. If this is played without a judge (re: mediator), you must tell why you have objected. Most common objections are: age inappropriate, relevance, badgering or uncomfortable questioning; as these are usually the objections made by lawyers in any court of law.

Teenagers should not have much of an issue with two of those although if the objection falls into either inappropriate or uncomfortable, then by all means use it.

Perjury and Punishment

If you are caught lying, you have committed perjury and will be appropriately punished. If there is a mediator AKA judge, then they decide an appropriate punishment. If no mediator, the onus falls on the person who asked the question.

Take into account both the question and the untruth. If about age, like someone is 15 and they said 16, but their birthday is within the week, they must say their birthday out loud to indicate they know they aren't yet the age they claimed.

If it's about an athletic ability or sport, they must, within that next week, participate in the claimed sport in some way... If too young to participate (like any sport involving motor vehicles), they must talk about the rules of the sport, and if actually interested in it or not.

School/Classes/Teachers
. Someone who actually has the class or teacher can challenge a claim someone has about having a certain class or teacher by knowingly asking a false narrative about the teacher. If agreed upon, obviously a lie and a punishment regarding the class can be leveled. That can get weird quick and could be good for some laughs in Maths, History and Science. Even Drama or Band could create a funny or awkward situation for the liar.

Sexual. If the caught lie is on preferences or anything else in this category, the least the liar should do... Is kiss the offended party. If a girl lies about being lesbian, and the one asking is a lesbian girl. The liar should at the very least kiss her. On. The. Lips.

In conclusion, it's best not to risk perjuring yourself in hopes you aren't caught.

Taking the Oath (optional)

It is not necessary to take an oath, before taking the stand, because this isn't a real trial. However, some can tweak, if they wish, to swear every participant in prior to commencing. If this is followed, then it is done by the chosen mediator as you will need one. Here is the way for that. First raise your right hand and repeat these words after the judge:

"I (your name) swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about myself."

You are now ready to play. Have fun.

Angie looked around at the group. "Any questions?"

Last edited:
Zara leaned back against her log listening to the rules and the game play itself before the other girl finally finished and glanced around at them "No questions but I do say we keep this going until we get tired it sounds fun. Also does anyone not want to play and thus be the judge?" She glanced around at the other girls before patting the dirt next to her inviting Catra to join her. "Also lets make smores while we play."

KC kind of read over her shoulder following along until she finally finished up with her question "Ya know that sexual one is oddly specific." She chuckled some before hopping up nd joining Zara by the fire

"Well, how else would one PROVE their preference, silly." Angie tutted. "A cheek or a hand just wouldn't do. I see where she's coming from."

"I can do that." A familiar voice to all but Angie and KC. "I'm stuck for the night as is. I'm not about to try to go home in the dark, even if the car headlights are LED."

Polly jumped up. "Grandma! Why'd you...?"

Nana (to everyone except the aforementioned two) handed Polly her fishing license. "To get this to you so no one has to hear you bellyache all day tomorrow. Who are those two?"

Angie curtsied politely. "Angie Howerton, ma'am." It was KCs turn.

Zara shrugged her shoulders as her request wasn't acknowledged for the moment so she decided to take the incentive and snag all the pieces of her treat. She smiled and stabbed a couple of marshmallows onto her poker before sticking it into the fire. She smiled and rotated them a few times letting them catch on fire and slowly burn before she popped them on to the chocolate and crackers and then snagging a bite "Mmmf Perfect and hey nana Pocket." She smiled giving a wave to the older woman.

KC popped up when the other woman came out of nowhere although she had to giggle as she gave Polly a good little tongue lashing. She smiled an nodded her head before giving a small wave to the other woman "Hi I'm KC nice to meet you ma'am"

Angie looked at Zara. "Honestly! That's NOT a s'mores. Don't you know how to make them?"

She went to the RV, and was back fairly quick. She found her own stick, and showed Zara the bread she had. "Real gingerbread. As in sandwich bread, soft, pliable." She grabbed one of her clean copper bottomed large pan, put both slices in it, then the pieces of Special Dark chocolate on them, set them on the grill over the fire as she roasted four marshmallows. She pulled the pan off the fire, put two of the marshmallows on the melted chocolate and toasted bread, slapped the two together and set up two more bread and chocolate, returning it to the fire, handing the large sandwich to Zara and said, "THAT wasn't a s'more.... THIS is a s'more!"

Nana greeted the two and tutted as Angie scolded Zara and proceeded to give her the biggest s'more sandwich she'd ever seen in her life! "Err... Nice to meet you two." She managed.

Zara glanced up at Angie as she corrected her "Princess I will pull a Sandlot on your ass so fast." She narrowed her eyes at her as she disappeared only to return with her ingredients and then set about making her own "s'more" after a few moments she presented her with her monstrosity. "I'll eat it but princess we need to work on you bougieness you know that. I mean regular folks gotta settle for graham crackers milk chocolate and cream puff mallows." She chuckled and took a bite before nodding her head "Not bad but a s'more is what I made you made a marshmallow sammich."

KC smiled and nodded her head at the elderly Pocket as she made her way over to the fire place to join the other girls. "Come on Nana Pocket maybe you can keep Polly from running off. I swear with all the swagger she has you'd think she wouldn't be so skittish." She laughed and started to make her own s'more muck like Zara had

Angie just sort of smirked. "Live a little Zara, dear. You don't have to be so bourgeois yourself. And you DO know that the word you used is technically being something you're not usually referring to the middle class trying to live in a rich tier. Never heard it used for the reverse before. Usually, it's referred to as slumming. And in a derogatory sense. Not at all how I feel about that. For these few days, eat mammoth s'mores. K?" She had since pulled hers off the fire, made it, and took a bite after finishing her "spiel".

Polly got wide-eyed as KC basically let her have it with both barrels. "Aw, come on!"

Nana put a hand to her chin as she looked at Polly. "I see. Polly, I thought you were into girls."

"I am! It's just... I mean... That is to say... I never, I mean when I'm ready... But..."

Nana silenced her with a 'cut' motion. "Maybe you should sleep with one of them... And that's it, just sleep next to someone tonight."

Lila looked back and forth. "Uh uh. I don't think so. I'd want to fool around if a girl is next to ME." She then shrugged, "Especially if she takes control in the fooling around." She was eying Zara like a piece of candy.

Catra tried to make a sound but her "Hey!" got caught in her throat, and it almost sounded like a cat imitating a mouse.

Zara rolled her eyes with another chuckle "No not that what I mean is when a rich person is flaunting their wealth in a way that's not too extravagant but still more than a regular person can get to." She laughed some shooting her a wink before turning back to her s'mores and snacking on them. After a moment she perked up at the sound of the ladies talking only to laugh as Polly blustered and then Lila turned to look at her with eyes that screamed want. As she did Catra make a squawking sound next to her and she had to laugh "Sorry Lila not tonight the bag next to mine is reserved. Plus the little kitty has to approve."

KC giggled as the other girl tried to defend herself only for her grandma to shut her down and just straight up get after her. "Hehe I like Nana Pocket." She smiled and shook her head as she leaned back against a log snacking on her treat while watching the other girls. Although at Lilas suggestion she almost spat out the s'more "Damn Lila that was straight bold"

Nana shook her head, having just a shade of color to her cheeks. "Always knew Lila was a bit eccentric, but honestly."

Polly decided to scoot just a little bit closer to Angie and away from Lila, whilst giving Lila the look like she didn't even know her anymore, causing the almost rail like girl to raise an eyebrow.

"Polly. If you DON'T pick... I will." She looked at Zara as if she caught what she said. Zara's other side was safe.

"She's been flirting with KC a lot, Nana Pocket." Catra offered, happy Zara nipped the attempt by Lila in the bud.

Angie watched everything skeptically, almost like she was going to wake up any minute from a dream. She decided to add her two cents. "And me. But definitely KC more. And here I was about to invite KC to be in mine." She commented, also noticing Polly moved towards her. "I can't protect you from the big bad Lila, Pocket."

Polly finally sighed and said she would sleep next to KC. "BUT that's it..." She said calmly.

"Don't even think about it, Draper!" Angie barked. Apparently she was Lila's second choice.

Zara glanced over at the grandma and chuckled "Whats wrong Nana never been so bold and outrageous." She chuckled and wrapped her arm around Catra giving her a kiss to the cheek. "I don't mind the ide of more than one partner but the other partner has to be cool with it otherwise its a no go." She smiled and shrugged as she leaned back waiting to see the firework show that was KC

As she sat there listening and giggling at the other girls words she caught the comments about her
"Ha I knew it Pocket." She huffed and crossed her arms then nodded at Angie "Don't try to act innocent Richie rich I know you've been just as bad. I may be dense but you two are not subtle." She huffed again then blushed bright red as she admitted she had realized it and if her actions tonight were any indication she liked it and may have felt the same. "Um bu but I d don't um know if I like girls obviously so so um yea." She continued to blush as she looked at the pair of them her face growing bright red "Ugh you two confuse me so much."

Nana smirked at Zara. "Not at that level." She admitted. "You forget. My generation, that kind of thing was hush-hush, or experimental. Even a phase. And even now, although more accepted, and even proven to not be a choice among some... It's still a minority. A very vocal minority, but one nonetheless."

Catra leaned into Zara some, "I think I can kinda get what you're saying, because Lila scares both Polly and myself, and we had to go to a different high school for someone."

Nana tutted. "You probably just weren't comfortable with some of the other girls at Oak Bridge. I'd say about 7% of the population is. Just not all of them announce it, or are comfortable announcing it. Your schools are both large. Something like 1000 in population counting teachers?"

Angie thought about it. "Probably closer to 1500 at Poseidon, but we are a larger school." She shrugged.

Polly rolled her eyes at her grandma, considering she knew full well that Oak Bridge High's population was probably 1000. "I still don't see the point?" Polly was slightly confused.

"Do the math, girls. Roughly 7%, give or take, of 1000 is what? Therefore 7% of 1500 is what?"

Lila had to work with numbers in fashion. Polly had to work with percents when figuring ratios to build something to scale. Polly had it figured first.

"I see what you mean. 70 at Oak Bridge would be gay or lesbian, 105 at Poseidon."

"I think I rest my case... And I think I will try one of your massive s'mores, Angie."

Angie smiled and got to work fixing the big snack as she asked, "So everyone is down for To Tell the Truth, since Ms. Pocket will be our judge/mediator... Person?"

"Please. All Polly's friends can call me Nana."

Angie smiled and nodded, "Thank you. Nana it is."

Zara nodded her head at the older woman as she enjoyed chilling by the fire with her girlfriend "What do you mean by all that Kitty Catra?" She looked down at her a bit confused at what she had just said before turning her attention to the group again. "I'm not at school so you guys can do the maths." She chuckled as she nodded her head to some of the things said but she had to chuckle "Despite those being low numbers it is rather curious that so many of them are in the same groups. I mean half the volleyball team and cheerleaders are gay." She chuckled again and chuckled a bit as she looked around at her friends "I'm down for some play." She giggled and gave a wink to the other girls

KC continued to blush as she looked between the two girls who had been teasing her for the last few weeks before settling down again. She shook her head and ate her s'more while listening to the other girls.
"Yea lets just get this game started."

Nana pointed to Zara. "You've nailed it. Athletics is normally where the majority would be found. That goes for the boys, too." Angie turned over the large s'more. "Thank you, dear." She pointed to the book. "May I?"

"Since we all know how to play Truth or Dare and this is that without the daring." Angie nodded, turning it over.

Lila popped up, "I'm first and my question is for our hostess! "When did you figure you were lesbian, and who and where was your first time?"

"Objection!" Angie gasped, staring wide-eyed as Lila lambasted her. There was a triple decker facepalm between Nana, Catra and Polly, a groaning "Lila!!" from Polly.

"Let me guess... Badgering?"

Angie nodded.

"Sustained. Hold off or let someone else ask those other two questions. Really, Lila."

"Fine." Lila sighed. "When did you learn?"

"Daddy tends to do a lot of ignoring, so I was feeling betrayed as I was leaving fifth grade. By the last year of middle school... I'd had my heart broken so much by boys I gave up on them." Angie answered.

Catra wasn't going to challenge for truth because it seemed that what Angie was saying rang a little too true. And was exactly what Nana had just talked about regarding how a girl wouldn't have a choice on whether she would become a lesbian or not. She looked up at Zara, as she kept leaning into Zara. "What was that question again?" She smirked, feeling Lila more than adequately answered Zara's question and Catra's statement about Lila scaring Polly and herself.

Zara stretched out some pulling her girlfriend close as they enjoyed the night waiting for the game to start. And start it did as Nana took the book and Lila came roaring out of the starting space. "Damn girl you were excited for that haha." She chuckled as the other girls shot her down and forced her to stick to the first question. "Hmmm I don't know if you really answered that question Angie, because just because those boys broke your heart didn't mean you knew you were a lesbian I mean it could have meant you were just swearing off relationships in general. So when did you first know you preferred girls?" She smiled as she turned to Catra "I mean shes a bit abrasive and blunt I get that haha."

KC chuckled as the book was handed over and Lila quickly got to work on playing the game trying to sneak in several questions at once. "Hehe she just wanted the truth." She laughed again as she snacked on one of the s'mores she had made watching the other girls debate and talk. She smiled content to stay out of it at the moment as she was just enjoying the show and glad she wasn't put on the spot yet

Angie nodded. "I understood the question just fine, Zara dah-ling, and it was in my last year of middle school. I felt I could no longer trust the opposite sex, so turned to the only one left. I've been happily dating and liking girls since the summer before 9th grade."

Nana just watched both parties. "Ok. I think she's truthfully answered it. Her turn to put someone else on the witness stand."

Angie decided that would be KC. "Who do you think could show you a more enjoyable evening. Pocket in some tiny form date at a park, or me at normal size at the manor without going into the rose maze? Neither of us spending money. Just time with you."

Catra popped her head up. "I think she just asked whose free date sounds better..." She commented to Zara.

Zara smirked and nodded her head at the other girl "Now see I'll accept that answer princess haha." She gave her a wink before relaxing back once more and letting Nana take over the next part. As Angie asked the question she couldn't help but laugh as she watched KC curious how she would answer. She wasn't even surprised by the question being tossed at KC considering the two girls flirting and the fact KC had told her about the shrinking a couple of days ago. Turning to Catra she gave her a nod "Sounds like it"

KC chuckled as Angie countered Zara and fully answered the question and then it was her turn to ask and when she did she turned right to her and came in guns blazing. "Oh um wow well a friend date right that's totally what it would be yea right?" She chuckled nervously as she chewed on her lip before giving a small shrug "I don't know they both seem like they could be fun. Pollies might be a bit dangerous but it would be exciting, and who knows what you have hidden away in your house." She whimpered before shaking her head again "I don't know"

Polly decided to push the line of questioning. "What if it was her rose maze instead of the park?"

Angie raised an eyebrow and twitched same, as well as a side of her face. She looked ready to object, but wouldn't know what it would be called. Stealing her witness?

Nana took a deep breath. She technically couldn't call Polly out of order without a reasonable objection, but brother... She wanted to. Polly would just get a lecture later.

Zara was content to relax with her girlfriend and enjoy watching her best friend sweat.

"Hey isn't that something like leading the witness." She blushed and chewed on her lip before sighing "Why can't I just go on a date one on one with the both of you and then decide." She blushed a bit more before squeaking "A a friend date wi with the two of you u um or a three-woman date or or umm can I just take the punishment." She blushed bright red as she looked back and forth between the two girls both of them sending all sorts of feelings and signals racing through her body.

Back
Top Bottom