Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

Nana was about to ask if that was an objection, but then KC went and answered Polly's question anyway. She sighed softly. "You had a legitimate objection, until you answered it." She told KC, looking over the top of her glasses. "It was leading, and Polly, you DO know better." She looked at her granddaughter, next; the same way and wearing the same look. "Ball's actually back in your courts, ladies." She looked earnestly at both Angie and Polly.

"Alright with me if we can do it... Y'know?" Everyone present knew Polly's secret. Angie showed them as an inch although they were taller than that when shrunk by the locket's magic.

Everyone would now be looking at Polly, who shrugged, threw her hands up and down, then nodded. "Deal. Just... Need available times from you guys."

Nana then nodded to KC. "Your turn to ask a question to anyone playing. I don't count. Judge/mediator."

KC chewed on her lip as she nodded at the older woman "I I know um so what is the punishment or is the date the punishment." She raised a brow hoping it was and that she could move on to her question. "Soo moving on." She nodded to LIla "Ok Miss Promiscuous how many people have you been while in highschool?" She raised a brow quite curious whether the girl was all talk or if she could back it up.

Zara was content snuggling with her girlfriend and enjoying the show.

Nana shook her head. "Near as I can tell, no perjury on your part. According to the rules, you wouldn't get punished. However... Polly's been officially warned, so she's the one in trouble."

Lila blushed, but had at the same time a coy smile which slowly turned into a smirk. "So... I want to be sure on the question so I don't get hit with perjury.... It's no secret around MY school how many GIRLS. I've been with.... No boys. Ever. Had a girl with a strap-on..." She took a breath. "Does masterbation count as a person, because I've done it to myself, or do you just want the girls? Also is it different girls or all times including repeat performances?"

Polly was turning more red with embarrassment by the minute. With Lila's admittance to the whole promiscuity thing... She raised a hand and said, "Check, please."

Even Angie suddenly looked a lot ill at ease. "Suddenly... I think that last s'more? I believe it's sitting wrong..." She wasn't quite as red as Polly... But she was close.

Catra suddenly sat up straighter than she'd been all night. "Dang, Lila! How many girls HAVE you notched on your belt?!"

KC glanced between the two girls who had been teasing her for weeks now and laughed "Ohh come on guys you can't be that Vanilla." She shook her head before turning back to Lila "Just want the numbers of how many girls not how many times and no you don't count." She giggled still watching the heiress and the shrinker as they squirmed in their seats or rather on their part of the ground or log.

Zara laughed as the girl took it head-on and even went a bit further making the two other girls squirm although it had an effect on Catra she was expecting.
"Oh my is someone excited by the tales of Lilas conquests?"

Lila shrugged. "Oh. Numbers gonna end up being relatively lower than y'all are expecting." Smirk. "You know how many girls are on the cheersquad? And our basketball team?"

NANA blushed. "Land o' Goshen, child! Aren't you worried about STDs or are they STIs, now? I can never keep up..."

Lila rolled her eyes. "Nana. First, I'm older than Polly by several months. I'm already 17. Second, I'm clean. Third, I've only been with half the squad and am responsible for turning three of them into lesbians. I was their second... Cap had dibs... And half the girls' basketball team. Two of the starters are now fully lesbians." She decided not to add the part (since it wasn't asked) that two cheer and the two basketball players keep coming back to her for more. Lila had been with roughly 15 girls!

Catra had her knees together with a crazy look on her face, moaning. "May I be excused...?" A dark spot was on her crotch and under part of the shorts. One sniff would clue Zara in... It wasn't from missing a bathroom break.

KC nodded her head leaning forward some as she listened to the other girl talk despite how much she protested her straightness something about the short little stories that Lila was telling was making her excited. Shaking her head she glanced around at the other girls giving a small giggle at how much they were squirming even Nana seemed to be on edge. Because even if she might have been struggling with her sexuality at the moment she wasn't completely oblivious to the kinkier side of life.

Zara laughed as the other girl went off on a tear detailing her exploits some what, she chewed on her lip thinking for a moment. She had probably been with around the same maybe a few more she wasn't quite sure. But she had definitely had some repeat visitors over the years currently thought it was only Catra. After a moment she caught a sweet scent in the air and then Catra was blushing and squirming. Zara smiled as the girl piped up but she quickly tossed her jacket over her lap and pulled her into her own
"Aww getting cold?" She smiled and leaned in to nip at her ear before whispering "Mmm someone get excited?"

Catra looked over and blinked, keeping her girlfriend's coat over her lap. "Foothills getting a little bit nippy. It is September after all. Thanks. My legs WERE feeling it the most." She then nodded to the second question, going for a quick kiss.

With Lila finished, Nana just shook her head. She knew truth could be a lot stranger than fiction.... And in this day and age... Lila's story wasn't completely out of the realm of reason. She looked at KC to see if she would challenge. Lila pulled out her phone but just held on to it... Almost expecting a challenge.

Zara smirked as she nibbled on her ear some her teeth lightly grazing it before she settled back again her arms wrapped around her girlfriend as they watched the other girls. "Mmm well I can certainly help with that later tonight if you're ok with that." She gave her a lazy wink as she continued to talk under her breath

KC giggled some more before turning to look at Nana and taking the expression then turning back to Lila who seemed to be waiting for her to try and do something else. Chewing on her lip she shook she though about it, she could be fibbing some but she had seemed pretty open so why would she lie.
"Hmmm I'm gonna believe you, so your turn again." She chuckled and nodded satisfied with how that went

Lila tried her luck with, "For the lovebirds..."

"Objection! They can't both ASK a question at the same time!" Angie protested.

Nana nodded. "Sustained. Lila, YOU'RE out of order. One more and I can punish you as I see fit."

"Fine. Zara. What do you love most about Catra?"

A cat sounding squeak that almost sounded like an objection. Especially since a forefinger went up. Came from Catra

Nana sighed. "Grounds? And so help me if it's you're embarrassed about it.... I'll really embarrass you."

Catra swallowed the lump. "It's only been a little over a week. Facts like that in a week?"

Nana shook her head. "Legitimate objection, but overruled. It may change later, may not... But right now, a week in... That question is acceptable. There's got to be something she likes best about you." She then nodded to Zara to answer it.

Zara glanced up as Lila turned towards them pointing and starting to ask the pair of them a question only to be called out and forced to ask only her a question. Glancing up at her she was about to answer her question only for Catra to object. She raised a brow chuckling as she was quickly shot down by the older woman. "Mmm I don't know about love but I do like her very much." She chuckled as she chewed on her lip thinking for a moment "Honestly it's how animated she gets about things. When she sees something she likes her face lights up. When she gets frustrated she chews on her lip, when shes embarrassed her cheeks turn blazing red." She smiled and shrugged "Shes just to damn cute"

KC nodded her head as the next round started only for it to quickly stop as Lila was shot down but then she tossed out her question to Zara. She raised a brow curious about what her answer would be even as Catra trued to protest. Finally though she was allowed to answer and it was just sooooo sappy, she rolled her eyes and pretend gagged. "To sappy choking on the sweetness ack."

"Oh like you could have done better with either Polly or Angie." Lila scoffed, arms folded and wearing a smirk.

Nana pointed to her. "That, young lady, is contempt. I know it's gotten a little nippy since the sun disappeared behind the mountains, but you can now go jump in the lake... But leave your clothes here."

"Nana! That's cold!" Catra gasped.

"No colder than the stunts she's already pulled." Nana said, truthfully.

Not even Lila could argue that and the redheaded fashionista stripped before running from the campsite and everyone hearing the splash and a scream from the shock. Angie went down half way with a towel as a shivering, wet Lila came back up the hill.

"You learn your lesson?" Nana asked, to which the teen nodded. "You're also out of the game, as technically, this been a real court... You'd be cooling your jets in holding." Lila sighed, grabbed her clothes, and went to her tent, as Nana looked at Zara. "Your turn to ask a question."

KC blushed and stuck out her tongue at the other girl who was once more reprimanded by judge Nana. Only this time it was worse and she was forced to do a punishment for the older woman do to all her rule violations. So after a moment she stripped and took off at a dash down the hill "Anyone else find it weird how fast she stripped out of those clothes?" She giggled and shook her head as she turned to watch Lila slowly come back up the hill shivering until Angie wrapped her in a towel and Nana sent her off to her tent. "Another one bites the dust."

Zara smirked as she watched Lila her hands idly moving up and down Catras body, not really touching but lightly grazing her now and then. She enjoyed the small show before glancing over at Nana and giving her a nod "So it is hmmm..." After a moment she pointed at Polly before smiling "Alright Pocket your turn all you've done tonight is squeak and squirm so now I'm gonna make you squirm. Here and now do you like KC in an intimate way?"

"She wasn't the only squeaker..." Catra ratted on herself, but not too loudly. Unfortunately just as Angie came by, so the heiress would've been the only one besides Zara to hear that.

Angie scoffed. "Kit Kat. She said squeak AND squirm. Only time it even looked like you might have technically squirmed was when Lila was bragging about her conquests... Not that you were the only one. I guess I am pretty vanilla." She glanced KCs way. "In comparison, I mean."

Polly stared at her feet long enough for judge Nana to tell her to answer the question or be in contempt, herself. She finally looked over to KC, then Zara. "Not sure, yet. I really like her. A lot. Been thinking I'd like to try it with her and see if it's more than just interested in girls... That, that's what I want... So, yeah, by being told to sleep next to her or Angie so that one of them is the first face I see, I... Kinda think I want that to be KC. I'm just not sure about intimacy, yet."

During this time, Angie had been toasting marshmallows and 'grilling' the ginger bread with dark chocolate for a s'more. "Anybody want a mega-s'more whilst I'm cooking?" She asked with a singsong lilt.

Zara chuckled as Catra gave a small reply only to have Angie speak up from behind them and tease Catra. "Mmm seems the royal princess like to sneak around." She chuckled and shook her head a she kissed the girls neck again enjoying the show as she watched KC begin to squirm. The question had been meant for the pair of them really, one to make Polly stop dancing around with KC and the other reason was to tease her friend

KC smiled as she waited for Zara to ask her question only for it to be directed at Polly and be about her. As the words escaped her lips her face slowly turned redder and redder. And then when Polly finally answered it taking her time to tell how she'd like to wake up next to her and well if they were in a cartoon there'd be steam rising up from her. Swallowing she looked over at Polly chewing on her lip before nodding.
"I'm still no not sure how I feel but um yea." She gave her mother nod and smile

(Angie is going to misunderstand...)

Angie nodded herself as Nana instructed Polly to ask a question. Polly realized only one person hadn't been asked yet. "So, Catra... Your favorite cat breed and why?"

Catra sat up, before folding arms and shaking her head. Compared to a lot of other questions, she got possibly the tamest as well as the trickiest. "Which one isn't?" She asked, trying the direct approach. "Each breed has distinct qualities and markings... Or in the case of the Sphinx, naked as the proverbial jaybird, to set them apart. Not to mention their personalities."

Nana shook her head. "Not good enough. Like with someone else's answer... There's got to be a specific cat you like above all the others."

Catra shrugged as Angie passed the humongous s'more over to KC. "Anyone else?" She asked setting up for a second and starting to roast two marshmallows.

Catra finally sighed. "It would probably be the mountain lion or cougar, then." She looked at Zara. "No offense." She had no idea why she wanted or felt the need to say that to Zara, but there it was "Probably mostly because it's the most sure footed of all the big cats. It's always going up and down hills and slopes, over loose rocks and gravel and stuff, and has to chase it's prey over that same rough terrain. Heck, it's even got my respect."

Zara chuckled as the heiress seemed to miss the point and then turned back to the fire to finish up her s'more. As she did Polly turned towards Catra and tossed the next question her way and oh goodness it was a ringer, at least for Catra. She shook her head as the girl sat up straight trying to think of her answer stammering through multiple breeds until finally she was prodded into giving an answer stating it was the Cougar. She gave a chuckle and shrug "No prob but regular lions are way better." She laughed and hugged her tight, as she sat there her head suddenly shot up and her eyes flashed. Gently prodding Catra off of her lap she gave her a strange smile before nodding "One second guys I need to take care of something." She gave another awkward smile before making her way toward the woods her body tense and her head moving from side to side.

KC continued to blush as she stared across at Polly her eyes dancing to Angie now and then. Now that everything was confirmed and spelled out in plain letters for her she was even more confused. She liked both of the girls but she was still struggling with the fact that she might be gay, sure she hadn't had any boyfriends and was certainly still a virgin but she had always been so sure of what she preferred and then here come these two attractive girls wrecking all that. As her inner debate raged she barely heard the question and almost didn't see Zara hop up and leave. But that action did snap it out of her and she raised a brow but trusted her friend knew what she was doing.

As Zara wandered into the woods slowly following her nose she started to hear grunting and something heavy moving through the woods. Narrowing her eyes she could just barely see the dark fur of the creature as it pushed through the brush. Shaking her head she jumped up and slammed down in front of the bear, it was a massive Grizzly and from the looks of it it was starving probably the only reason it had come so close to their camp. Shaking her head she let out a forceful growl trying to scare it off but that just made it mad and it charged her.

Unbeknownst to any of the others, the action taking place just hundreds of feet from them. Angie looked over towards KC. "What do you think? I would assume only you and Zara would have ever had real ginger bread, unlike most who've merely had the cracker like version they build houses with."

Polly snorted a"Trudat." before the commotion drew everyone's attention to the woods.

Nana must have sensed something. "Angie. Your tent. Looks like it's made of the strongest stuff. Everyone, quickly without panic... In there. I don't think we have time to get to the RV. Too far away."*

Angie must have sensed it also. "That would include you, Ms. Pocket. Uhh... Nana. And I won't take no for an answer. Yes. It's weather proof and made of material that could stand up to a strong impact. However, if it's too strong, we'll end up being inside a ball... Pretty much."

She and Nana would wave everyone in, before she closed the flap via Velcro first and then a waterproof metal zipper, making them double protected.

*-Remember. The RV is about 500 YARDS from the campsite, in the parking lot.

KC glanced up at Angie and gave a small shrug "Mmm not sure about real gingerbread like that but here mom has made us gingerbread cookies." She gave her another smile ad shrug before her head snapped at the sound. She was sure Zara could handle things but that was some loud noises coming from where she had disappeared. After a moment Nana started to get them up and moving and she was forced to follow the other girls into the tent. "I think we'll be ok in here it sounds like it's not to close yet."

Zara hissed as she slammed into the bear her hands gripping his paws and holding them tight as they strained against each other. Her eyes flashed and her muscles bulged as the creature pushed down on her. Panting she shook her head before it suddenly pushed against her and sent her flying back before charging her again. Gasping she slammed into a tree and before the bear could slam into her, her wings shot of her back and she launched herself up into the air before landing again in the middle of the campsite just as the bear burst through. Hissing at it she launched herself forward and slammed into it before jumping up and crashing back down into it pushing it into the girl. It snapped up and scratched her across the arm and chest before she managed to punch it in the head. That was apparently enough for it and after growling at her it turned and ran only for her to roar back at it as it dashed away.

When the duo reached the campsite, no one was in a flimsy tent as Polly had thought to get banished Lila to Angie's tent and safety. Lila couldn't help but snap sarcastically, "Thanks for jinxing it!"

The tent was bumped into, but since no pegs and poles (it's one of those rugged pup tents), it held station, but still scared Polly into Catra's arms like a human version of Scooby Doo. As everything calmed down, Angie slowly undid the zipper and Velcro, and Catra groaned, "I think you can get down now, Polly."

Polly shook her head, "Uht-uh! Too scared!"

With another groan, Catra handed Polly over to KC.

Zara hissed as she fell back and leaned against one of the logs her wings resting behind her spread out some. Panting she looked down at her arm and chest and hissed, her chest was cut but the worst part was her arm. Shaking her head she chewed on her lip as her powers slowly kicked in and her body began to heal, she'd be alright but it would take a few hours. At the sound of the zipper and velcro, she gave a wave to the others. "Hey guys"

KC chewed on her lip her fingers twitching nervously as she listened to the fight taking place outside the tent. Only for it to finish up after several minutes, she knew that roar so she assumed that Zara had been the victor. She shook her head and sighed out of relief only to gasp as she was suddenly handed Polly. Blushing she looked down at the other girl and gave her a small smile "Um hey there."

Angie just stood there blinking at Zara. She gave a smile and nod. She cleared her throat and looked behind her to see Polly now in KCs arms. "That tears it, Pocket. You're nickname from me is Scooby Doo."

Nana couldn't help but chuckle at that.

Angie showed Zara that her snark was back, and what she was seeing hadn't phased her. "Ah. Don't take this wrong... But your griffin is showing." She said, pointing to behind her. "I'm not phased because Pocket has a locket that shrinks her. Obviously, magic exists." She pointed up to the RV. "We have a first aid kit. You step in the side door and practically trip over it. Big red fishing tackle box with a white plus sign, filled with everything imaginable you may need."

The others would be slow coming out. Catra next but can't really see, because Angie is blocking the view. "Angie? What do you mean Zara's griffin is showing?"

Angie ignored her for now, focussing more on Zara's injuries.

KC giggled at Angies words as she nodded down at the girl in her arms "I think this is where you say you're catch phrase there scoob." She giggled a bit more before gently setting her down on her feet. She chuckled and made her way out of the tent following the other girls she gently moved fast Angie and Nana and settle down next to her friend. "Seems someone was having some fun out here without us."

Zara gave Angie a shrug as the other girl pointed out her wings were laying back "Mmm to tired to put them back in they're fine. Mmm but you're kind of off on your guess there Angie." She chuckled and fluttered them some before shaking her head as she talked about the first aid kit. "Don't really need it I'll be fine in a couple of hours." She stretched her arms out over her head before leaning back a bit more against the chair. "Although I am hungry again so I would love something to eat."

"I can't imagine how or why." Angie grinned, grabbing some hot dogs and sticking them on actual spits to roast over the fire. "How many and does anyone else want some? Plenty of spits... Goodnight Zara, stop moving or it'll be more than a few hours!" She tutted at the stretch.

"Just in case, I'll fetch that tackle box, can one of you girls other than Zara, roast me a hot dog? Just mustard, please." Nana sighed headed for the RV at the top of the hill, 500 yards away, in the parking lot.

Angie glanced over as Catra tilted her head, looking this way and that, very much like a curious cat, at Zara, now that she could kind of see the wings. She then looked at Zara. "Looks like you got some 'splainin' to do.... Including to me as in how many dogs you going to eat?" She was turning the spit with the two frankfurters back and forth. "I can only cook two at a time, though."

Zara rolled her eyes as she let her arm fall back into place resting next to her although she did give a small hiss as her arm moved the wrong way. Groaning she raised a brow as she looked back at Catra and then nodded her head at Angie "One is much easier to explain than the other, I'll take three right now. As for the other thing well I'll wait till everyone's around the fire to tell my little story." She chuckled and nodded her head again as her wings gave a flutter behind her

KC giggled as she raised her hand
"I'll just take one please madam." She giggled and glanced back at Polly before giving a blush and patting the log next to her.

Polly moved over to sit on the log next to KC. Catra seemed finally satisfied with whatever was going on inside her head, and sat close to, but not in Zara's lap. If anyone asked, Catra would cite not wanting to hurt Zara further. She kind of wanted to cuddle, but the damage looked painful to her. It didn't help when Zara hissed in pain regarding the arm.

Nana was back and set the tackle box within easy reach of Zara in case she changed her mind and decided to apply first aid to her torso and arm anyway. She took her seat on the log across from KC and Polly.

Angie had prepared two of the hot dogs and sent them "around the horn" to Zara, and began roasting two more. She gave a momentary frown as she looked to her tent. "Come on outta there, Lila. You're not spending the night with me. Time to be a socialite, again. Besides. Story time."

Lila grumbled and backed away from the tent flap. Angie looked again. "Gloomy Gus... If you're gonna sulk, do all your raining on your own stuff. Get out of my tent!"

Lila came out and kind of gave Zara a strange look (to the others) of almost being worried about being next on Zara's hitlist, before disappearing into her own tent.

"Well... What's eating her?" Angie and Nana said in unison, as Angie checked the two dogs, nodded and prepared one for Nana and the other as Zara's third and sent them where they needed to go. "Ok. Story time." She chirped almost melodramatic, yet melodic.

Back
Top Bottom