Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

"Oh." Kara said. "Nope. They were being held up by their heads, with Vader or Aphra having their fingers clutching Han or Leia by the neck and choking them that way." She sighed, "Never saw Star Wars? Yeah, I don't know how to get out of that..." She admitted.

"Well the first thing you need to do is try and turn in a way where the front of your neck is not forward, then it is kind of situational on who has you and what their stance is, also, if they have a weapon pointed at you or something like that" she replied rubbing her head.
"There are many factors"

Kara just continued to stare blankly at Noel. "So... If they have you in a choke hold with their arm around your neck like that you try to turn to face them?" She made a face. She was obviously getting even MORE confused. "How will that help?"

Problem was, Kara was a bit stronger than she looked herself, being one of the lifting girls. She was definitely no Supergirl, far from it, but she was no slouch or weakling either. With a shrug and sigh, she muttered an "Ohhh-kaaay?" before putting Noel in the chokehold from behind as indicated by Noel.

“Okay, so see how when facing forward the front of my throat is against your arm, you want to turn yourself just a little so they are pressing more so on the side of your neck like this. Then depending on the person you can try and slip-free, wait for an opportunity or flip them, by shifting your weight and feel where their feet are with your own.” She explained motioning each thing as she said it but not actually flipping Kara.

Seeing it in action kind of helped. She sensed and saw the movement. Kara felt her grip lessen a bit, and more because she didn't want to hurt Noel, it was enough to loosen all the way. "I suppose, I think..." She wasn't so sure she wanted to attempt the moves herself, but for the sake of Noel and her own safety, she'd hazard a try.

"Here try and flip me, and don't worry I know how to brace my fall so I won't get hurt. I have done these thousands of times." Noel offered but did not grab Karaa unless she agreed.

Kara sighed but nodded, and when she was grabbed, she attempted to flip Noel, but being able to bench press 175 pounds and flipping 150 of it over her shoulder, would be two different things.

As Kara tried to flip her Noel noticed she was using pure strength, and though she would be able to move her weight, Noel new techniques that would make her seemingly heavier using her own strength.
"It's more about technique than it is strength, for example, someone like me can flip my brother, it's definitely not all strength."

It was a good thing Kara had positioned her head to the left, putting her right side more open as well as the right side of her neck where the arm now was. Her left arm and leg were stronger, although she favored her right hand for writing. She could eat with both, but what she needed now, apparently, was to shift all her weight to her stronger leg... If she heard right... She tried again; physics said, Noel should go right, right?

Noel felt Kara go through the motions, she had the right idea, her posture and technique needed work but she was going in the right direction. Noel didn't fight the flip but did brace her fall as she was flipped by kicking her feet down to hit first.
"Nice, now don't try with anyone else, as the neck is very fragile and you could easily hurt yourself if I didn't know what I was doing," Noel told her as she lay on her back looking up at Kara.

Kara sank into a sitting position, slightly rubbing her neck. "Yeah, I kinda got that impression... So, apparently I goofed on something. How could I possibly have done anything better with my neck like that? No wonder we're told not to fight if grabbed from behind." That was something she remembered from middle school, but she forgot step two. Stomp the foot as hard as she could, and then aim a kick right between the legs once free... Again as hard as you can; run and tell.

"It's less neck position and more so the shoulder and head position," she replied.
"But there are other ways, you could try stomping on their foot, ramming your heel into their shin, especially if in hard boots or heels. Among other things" She commented.
"Umm, why don't you purpose a scenario to me, and I can explain what I would do" Noel suggested, wanting to try something a little different.

Kara grimaced. "I don't know if you know that one guy at school, but it's that nerd who's been going around taking revenge on everyone in certain castes... I know you remember the rich girl who was body slammed into the trash... And she doesn't harass anyone. It was because she was a part of the caste.

Take her. She claimed she was grabbed by the torso, and the next thing she knew... She was head first in the cafeteria trash can. Since she also said she was already off the ground, how could she have gotten out of that? As a cheerleader, I'm easily a possible target too... Rejection is a cruel mistress, after all."

"She was grabbed by the torso and thrown?, behind I assume. Was it at the hips? or like under her armpits? or like where her stomach is?" She asked.

Kara nodded. "Since it took her breath away? Right here probably." She pointed across her diaphragm, right under her breasts. "And yeah, from behind. I mean you can hurt someone who isn't choking with that move." She thought about it. "I hate to admit it, but yeah, that's probably the most likely place you'd be grabbed in school if you're that kind of target. The other two moves you already showed, especially the last, on the street."

"Umm, well we could practice and try and find a way out of it, I can't really think of one if I am honest, is it like a bear hug or a hand on either side?" She asked.

Kara nodded and got up, holding a hand for Noel. "I'm going on second hand, but I can try. From what she said, I can see how she said it caused her to gasp, though."

Kara wasn't fond of the idea, but after taking a deep breath, and letting it out, grabbed Noel from behind, and lifted her maybe six inches off the floor, and had her around the torso just below the breasts and her hands clasping the opposite arm's wrist? "Geez... How'd she end up in the trash. That guy must be like you... A lot stronger than he looks."

She should talk. She could bench press 40 pounds over her own weight. Not to mention the rich girl actually weighed 20 pounds less than Noel and five less than Kara.

"whoa, hehe, seems you are no slouch either, Okay I know how I would get out, but I don't want to hurt you. Can you put me down?" Noel with a held breath.

After putting Noel back down, she shook her head. "I admitted I could pick you up. I never said I could do what supposedly happened." She made a face, "Now that I picked you up, I cannot see how he THREW her in the trash. Little alone upside down." She took another deep breath. "Okay. You're in that hold and six inches off the ground... How DOES one get out of that?"

Back
Top Bottom