Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

"I think she fell before he was a manager, hehe, as gross as that is for me to think about. He is my brother remember?" Noel whispered and leaned on Kara lightly.
"Umm, maybe we can do Kareoke or something?" Noel whispered, encase they didn't have the power for it.

Kara snickered, "I think you're right. Yeah, I know he's your brother... It's just that I like to think you'd want to see him happy. I mean I think of Candy as the big sister I never had. Couldn't imagine being with her, but want her happy." They both saw Stephanie at the top of the stairs blushing but with a huge goofy grin on her face. She sighed dreamily as she came down the steps, did a twirling spin as she collapsed in the chair across from the sofa where Candy and Jeffrey were seated. She had been right about her dad understanding, and was the real reason of her 'great sex' grin and actions, but she was advertising the wrong idea currently, as she let out another pining sigh as she looked longingly back up the steps.

"Oh umm, yeah I guess. Just weird to think of him in a romantic relationship," she admitted.
Noel noticed her look but her mind didn't go there and she was more confused than anything.

Jeff noticed and seemed to get the wrong impression, bringing it to Candy's attention as a sort of distraction.
"Have a good time up there did you?" Jeff asked with a raised eyebrow.

Candy covered her own grin, also getting the wrong idea. "I haven't seen a grin like that in a while. Betty must've hit something just right!"

Steph just continued to sigh happily. "Bets can come with me... So yeah... You could say she hit the right something..." She didn't realize the innuendo she was continue to throw around like free candy.

"Damn!" Candy's eyes grew huge. "I wish I could get my partner to come with me. No wonder you're over the moon!"

Kara's eyes got huge and she covered Noel's ears, but the horse, as they say, was already out of the barn.

Noel seemed as out of the loop as Steph, with a confused look at everyone's responses, and Kara's actions.

Jeffery chuckled.
"Haha, ouch, my precious ego"

"Hmm? wh-what? Kara what are you doing?" she placed her hands over Kara's.
"Are you guys going somewhere? Are we going to go Kara?"

"Haha, maybe one day Kara will take you there." Jeff chuckled again.
"Noel a lot has changed but you have not changed that much huh?"

Stephanie was still unaware of what she was saying, or rather how she was putting it, as Candy teasingly elbowed him. Quietly she whispered, "How could we when we haven't yet? Your ego's intact. For now."

Kara blushed slightly as Noel cuffed her ears. She pulled them down and whispered, "Steph and Bets, by the sounds of it, did the bump and grind, and then climaxed together."

Betty finally came down the steps and not knowing where everyone's mind was already, fanned the flames even more with her first remark. "So everything is ok with your dad, Nancy Drew... But if I make you pregnant, he's going to wring my neck, lover... Though I think since we're both girls, that's not exactly likely no matter how often we do it."

Steph gave a sort of shrug, before patting the arm of the chair with her hand and a flirty wink. "Told you he wouldn't care, and he'd give you a roof."

Kara asided softly to Noel. "So much for Karaoke. I think Candy's being entertained by them. Shall we excuse ourselves?"

Calla finally appeared, and even Candy looked over to see if Jeffrey was ready to tell their household in private what had happened. Meanwhile, Betty put an arm around Stephanie's shoulder and gave it a loving squeeze.

Noel seemed confused still a little after Kara's response, but Betty's comment brought everything together and made her blush, nodding to Kara's offer.

Jeffery looked to Candy.
"If you are ready, so am I, are you?" he asked.

Candy nodded. "All of mine... Family meeting in Lenard's office right now. I... Guess since you two are an item, now, officially, Stephanie can sit in, but please, just listen, Red... Kay?"

Everyone headed for the home office, where Candy entered first, but still kept Jeffrey by her. Antwan sank onto the couch as Calla tried to find a spot that wasn't too close to the "obvious couples". Steph and Betty were both well aware of the situation that was about to be discussed, and Betty already had a place to go when everyone could leave Wednesday morning.

Candy cleared her throat uneasily. "This isn't easy to say... And please, don't bombard me with questions... I'm wanting to take care of my voice, still, which I haven't been doing." A sigh. "Guys, that house we've been trying to fix up... While living there.... Well, the storm took care of that for us. Part of the roof caved in from all the snowfall and caused a short. The resulting fire destroyed the house. It's a total loss. We can't impose too much on the Zorels and their hospitality. Since they know me and Jeff, we'd be likely to stay. I'm guessing Betty, you'll be with Stephanie?"

Betty nodded as Antwan looked to be taking it worse than the females.

Calla was just shaking her head.

Antwan finally spoke. "I ain't got family in town, bosslady, y'know? Somma my friends I swear just like me cuz I'm in your band."

"I know Calla has family. Somewhere in town. I also know both of you are on thin ice with Lenard at least, and one is on a slippery slope with Jeffrey." Candy said calmly. "There's tomorrow to make calls. And direct everything to him when you find a place. Both of you... Be on your absolute best behavior, and not like you've been doing since Saturday."

Meanwhile, Kara and Noel would finally be leaving the table and Kara made her way to the basement steps. "Y'know... You could teach me some of those moves to protect myself. We do have that small sparring ring we haven't been able to use yet, and Dad said the best way to thank him was to use the equipment..."

Jeffery stayed by Candie's side but knew this was her duty and that it was not his panic to intervene, besides he didn't have anything helpful to add. So he was just staying with her.

Noel happily followed Kara and nodded when Kara made her suggestion.
"yes of course! How do you want to start? umm, escaping grapples is a good one, that way if you are grabbed you can get away" she suggested.

Candy looked up to meet Jeffrey's eyes and pointed to her throat, clearing it again. She also silently indicated she wasn't moving from her spot next to him, but he'd have to field the questions now.

Betty had one. "Not that they shouldn't try on their own, but shouldn't I call Chuck's fiancee's, Jeff? Chuck and Wendy may not even be aware of this yet? And just maybe her folks could be talked into taking in someone else. We both know Wendy, Candy. She may be finicky with food and ideas, but she would have busted her butt around the house to help out."

Kara smiled. "Good idea. I'm going to run upstairs and get me a change of clothes. Betty and Steph may still be in bed in the morning." She quickly went and was back before the meeting broke up.

Jeff nodded and prepared to answer what he could.
"Yeah, that is a good point, sure go ahead and try that, If any of you have ideas where people can stay safe for the time being bring it forward." He told the others.

Noel nodded having already been wearing clothes that were fine for fighting in from before when she changed.

Betty nodded, as Candy took notes. "I really should check in with the Eastman's anyway. They were still without cell service last I heard... Blythe having her fiance and maid of honor there, but not the rest of her wedding party, she's probably not taking that well. She relies too much on her cell."

Candy nodded. "Calla?"

"I was in a lucky area of town... Or rather my folks were. Like here, they kept their power throughout. Now that I know our status for certain, I'll call them tomorrow morning."

Kara had brought down not just her sweats, but the clothes for tomorrow. She changed out of her dress and into the gray sweats, down in the basement away from the gym section and came back to the ring. "Okay. Lemme get in the ring." Kara said

"Sounds good, if anyone thinks of anything else, bring it up we could use all the help we can." Jeffery nodded.

Noel had prepped the ring for them and was waiting and ready.
"Okay, first it won't be anything fancy, I am going to grab your wrist with one hand and you try and escape my hold," she explained.

Antwan arose, "That's it for now? I mean, I dunno what else can be added."

"At least, not right now." Betty pointed out.

Kara shrugged, nodding. How hard could it be for someone toned and athletic to get out of a wrist hold?

Jeff nodded.
"Then yeah we can call this meeting here unless there is anything else?"

"It's not, that's why we are starting there, but, you need to know how if it's from someone strong after you escape me I am going to get Jeff to help and you will need to escape his grip," Noel explained.

Even Candy shook her head. The band that was there (plus one girlfriend) excused themselves.

Kara blinked askance at her. "I didn't say anything, I just thought it. Whoa... Freaky." Never mind the question was written all over her face. She twisted and pulled like she had see escape artists get out of handcuffs.

with her twist and pull she managed to get out.
"Good, that is the technique, now keep in mind you always want to pull where the thumb and fingers meet since that is the weakest point," She reminded her.
"I guess I should have asked what you already know before starting huh?"

Kara merely shrugged. _"Learned from watching escape artists get out of handcuffs. Not what I know, but what I saw others do... On stage." She thought for a minute. "Of course, it's usually both hands, and it might take a minute for someone to grab both, right?"

Kara scoffed, "Well, except in the halls and around the house, when have you seen me using both hands to hold something? I think you just gave me reason to use my backpack more around campus to carry my books. No chance of cuffing both my wrists that way. Okay so what's next?"

Kara blinked. "Choke hold? Didn't Vader have Leia in one of those? Or was that Han? Or maybe Dr. Aphra was doing it to Leia... Ahhh... Yeah, can't remember how they got out. Think it was something about grabbing the choking hands?" She shrugged.

"Umm I don't know who those people are but maybe, it's when someone wraps their arm around your neck and holds you against their body," Noel said mimicking the action clearly not knowing the star wars reference she was making.

Back
Top Bottom