Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Noel took a moment to absorb everything pat said waving as she left before turning to Kara.
“Something obscene that you can do but better not? But I can't do it? I am even more confused now than before.” She shook her head.
“But never mind all that, right now we have a date to get on right? Well, shall we?” she asked offering her hand to Kara.

Though her phone dinged again and she signed, reaching in her pocket with her other hand and turning her phone off.
“I’ll message the chief after” she offered.

OOC Reminder to our readers. This takes place in a world that didn't have to deal with covid-19 or it's restrictions)

Kara smiled, took her hand after she had silenced the phone and they headed towards the entrance to the elevators. "I tried to explain it but it's incredibly embarrassing." She turned slightly pink just thinking about it. "Good idea. Let's just enjoy our date."

There were quite a few tourists, including a high school cheerleader from a school in a different district than theirs. An airline"hostess" still in her uniform that sounded like a Swiss accent came from her voice, and a blonde woman who was decked fully in a navy uniform. In fact, the entire car was business suits or uniforms. "All of the sudden I feel woefully underdressed..." Kara whimpered, clutching Noel's hand tighter.

The Navy Officer smiled at them. "Well, you two are a cute couple. Day off from school?"

Kara only managed a nod.

Screenshot_20201128-122636.png

The Navy officer. From my Combat game.

Noel was still a bit confused about the titty drop business but she would ask more about that later. For now she just wanted to enjoy her date with Kara, like Kara had said.

As they entered into the restaurant Noel looked around in awe at all the higher class people.
“Wow, umm, y-Yeah, kind of do feel out of place” she replied holding her hand back.

As the woman said they were a cute couple Noel’s face got her classic blush and she looked down, her social anxiety hitting max as she was both presenting herself as publicly gay for the first time in front of strangers and she was being called cute by a woman.
“....” Noel wanted to speak but couldn’t manage it and stayed completely silent. Avoiding eye contact with the woman.

Noel wasn't the only one feeling the all eyes on them. Kara was too, and turning different shades of red, yet not letting go of Noel's hand.

The Navy Officer smiled at both. "First time in public? No reason to be embarrassed if you two really feel like you belong together. I'm Navy in love with an Army girl. I'm supposed to hate her guts. That whole Army/Navy rivalry. That's just it... I love her for her feistiness. Rivalry be damned. You could say we're the real and lesbian version of Romeo and Juliet. Don't be afraid of what others may think. We don't." With another smile, and apparently spotting her own girlfriend/lover, briskly walked to her where they shared a very public embrace and kiss. And yes. Her girlfriend was in Army fatigues.

Kara blinked at both the encouragement and then their unabashed showing of love the two had for each other. She finally led Noel to a window so they could see out. She took her phone out. "I'm going to get a good shot of Rainier... I hope."

Noel still felt frozen as they had been centered out, and now not only was their homosexuality implied it was straight up called out. Noel didn’t feel insulted, in fact her openness and PDA actually made a Noel feel a bit more comfortable. She was still bad with public places and strangers and even more uncomfortable with PDA and her homosexuality.

luckily for Noel Kara took control, Noel’s hand locked on hers for dear life, though not painfully so.

“Y-yeah” Noel nodded nervously looking out the window her mind looking a drift.

Kara sighed as she waited for Rainier to come into view. "She could have a point, but I don't know if even I could ever be that brazen. Not care what others think? Sure, I got a family that doesn't..." She stopped and sighed. She noticed her chance when Rainier came into view and snapped the picture, but her mind went back to what was supposed to be encouraging words by the Naval Officer. "Look at us. Did we really honestly have a choice considering what happened to us?" She suddenly pulled Noel into a hug. "Did I make a mistake choosing here for our first date in a desperate attempt to make a choice?" She sounded like she was about to cry.

Screenshot_20201231-194735.png

Picture Kara takes before her breakdown.

Noel stayed quiet, but as Kara spoke she was pulled from her daze. She turned and listened to her, her mind almost immediately going to her own parents as Kara mentioned how hers were understanding.

Noel smiled and was greatly relaxed as she felt her loved ones embrace but also felt Kara’s sadness.
“N-no, I don’t think so, I umm, I’m not really good at this stuff, and honestly in any restaurant I wouldn’t be completely comfortable. But this place is very pretty bd the view is amazing. I love you Kara and as long as we are both here together, it was the right choice” she whispered as she held the hug.

Well, that helped if nothing else. Kara pulled back and nodded sadly and wiped a beaded tear away. "Right. After all, I'm pretty sure that lady had meant it as encouragement." She turned back to the window, but of course, the scene had shifted. Sure there were other pictures she could have taken, but Rainier with its snowcap was the one she had badly wanted. "What retro movie did you want to see?" It was a silly question, considering they hadn't checked before they left. That cheerleader was nearby, and not knowing which school they were from, volunteered information. "Going to the retro theatre? Me too! I saw their marquette. You only have two choices. Either Michael Keaton Batman ... So like that's 89, or Gene Kelly Singin' in the Rain. Can't go wrong with either, but I'm undecided."

Kara thanked the cheerful girl for telling them their choices, and looked again to Noel for her answer.

Noel would release the hug as she felt Kara do so, happy to see her words may have helped her. She nodded in response to Kara’s question about the officers, though it was likely rhetorical. No specific sight of the was important to Noel but she was glad the two were able to get a picture of what Kara had seemed to want.

As the topic changed to the movie Noel was about to respond that she didn't know what her options were when the cheerleader spoke up.
“Oh umm, well Batman certainly seems up our ally. But I have never seen either and singing in the rain is like a classic of the classics right?” she asked.

Kara nodded, "That, and a few others. Gone With the Wind and It's a Wonderful Life come instantly to mind."

The other girl had all but walked away, but overheard Noel. "Wow! Good point! Thanks for choosing for me!" She gave a hop, skip and squee as she headed to the elevators and out of the Space Needle and for the theatre.

Kara had been slowly walking that way. "I've seen Batman, and think either I or dad have the movie on DVD. I've personally never seen Singin' in the Rain but have wanted to. Choice still should be yours. If you want Batman, we'll watch it." She smiled.

Noel made mental notes of the other two movies Kara mentioned, to be sure to recommend them to watch in the future if they were ever looking for something to watch.

With a mildly surprised expression Noel looked at the woman who helped them as she declared her thanks and joyfully danced away. She wasn’t sure what to make of it, was this normal behavior? She was pretty ignorant of social customs so perhaps it was?

A shake of her head re-focused Noel on Kara.
“Well then that settles it, it will be perfect, my first real date, our first date, and both our first time watching this movie. It will be perfect we will have so many firsts today” she smiled, blissfully unaware of the plausible inference that Kara may take from it.
“Umm, which means I pick Singin'in the Rain, to umm just be clear” she added not wanting to leave her poor commutation skills to mislead her love.

Kara had tilted her head to the side as Noel explained all the firsts. The bell dinged and doors opened, allowing those leaving to get on the elevator.

Although Noel had finished long before, even explaining the Gene Kelly movie had been the winner, it still took Kara till the doors opened again at street level for it to finally hit her. "Then two votes for the musical. Got it." She managed, unsure how else to answer.

She put a smile back on her face and the walk the two blocks to the movie theatre would be drama free with all the people bustling about during lunch. "Two for Singin' in the Rain, please." Kara said to the ticket selling woman in a valet uniform inside the box office. Shortly, money and tickets exchanged hands. Nearby, Noel could see the movie poster for the classic movie they were about to watch. Kara almost wanted to take a picture of Noel by it... But decided to after the movie.

Screenshot_20210102-234933.png

Noel was happy to spend more moments in silence with Kara enjoying her company as she seemed to catch up to the conversation.
“Hehe, you know you are extra cute when you are confused, has anyone ever told you that before?”

Noel simply walked with Kara and stood silent as she bought the tickets, waiting to speak when they got in the theatre.
“Can we umm, take some seats closer to the back?” she asked.

Kara turned pink and shook her head. Clearing her throat, she offered her hand, and thought about the setup of the movie room. "I dunno, will you be able to see if we're in the back by the projection room?" She was more of a direct middle... The not so far up or back, but that just right for eyes and neck and such. "I mean, it is your date, too, so your choice." Kara could be flexible.

Noel nervously but happily took Kara’s hand in her own. She paused before she nodded and smiled.
“I will wait till we get in there, this might also be my first time in a theatre like this.” she admitted embarrassed.
“But hey! We can add that to the lists of firsts, right? Heh, we just keep finding more huh? Maybe we can set a record for most firsts in a single date?” she chuckled nervously at her joke, though her mind still not grasping the possible implication that might be taken.

Noel didn't realize Kara would want the picture and didn't think of snacks so would walk straight to their theatre room unless stopped. Once there she would look around and pick the furthest back available seats that would be both easy to see from, but also not in the view of others.

Kara didn't say anything at first about where they were seated, since the "elevator" music was so soft.

When the music started that led to dancing concessions across the big screen, it just about blew her away, "What the hell...?!"

Looking up, she noticed the seats were right under one of the speakers. "I'm sorry, Noel... We need to move a row or two down... That's going to make my ears bleed. Sorry." She then had to apologise as she took them past the couple on the end at the aisle.

"Must be their first time here. Learned the same hard lesson we did. Let them pass, Al." The older woman said smacking the legs of the man with her, blocking the exit with legs up, and feet stuck between seat and back of the theatre chair in front of him.

Noel winced as the loud audio blasted by them, she nodded not having any complaints about changing seats.
"Sorry, sorry, sorry" Noel apologized as they made their through till they reached a man who had his legs up.
“Excuse me, sir, can we get last, please?”

Last edited:
Grumbling under his breath, it wasn't sure what upset the guy more. Having to move his reclined legs or his wife constantly badgering them with slaps.

He finally relented with a grumble, and Kara purposely took the two seats two rows down and slightly over, but not all the way to the wall.

By the time they resat, Coming attractions started and it seemed the theatre was called "The Emerald City Retro Playhouse" and some major classic movies were coming soon, including Star Wars, Superman (78) with Christopher Reeve, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and "just in time for Christmas" Toy Story and It's a Wonderful Life.

Then the feature presentation began.

(To you for any action during movie and coming out of the theatre)

As the theater darkened and all people could really see was the screen with the movie on it, Noel reached over, her heart racing for some reason as she went to hold Kara's hand, interlocking fingers with her once she did.
After that in addition to watching the movie, a single thought kept going through Noel's head, yet she would not act on it even after the movie's credits started to roll and the theater would light back up.
"kiss her kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, kiss her"

(If Kara doesn't make an action Noel will get up smile at Kara and walk out with her)

Kara turned to look at her and tilted her head. She stood up, but had yet to move out of the aisle. Holding hands still, there would only be a slight tug felt by Noel that was more like Earth to Noel! Come in, please! Do you copy?, than it would be a Time to go!

Maybe it was a good thing Kara only stood, as suddenly riotous laughter erupted from guys across the aisle as a girl in glasses was tripped right into a lady usher and both fell. Kara momentarily let go of Noel's hand so she could clench her fists. Her look was clear. She was ready to take on all three of those laughing hyenas... A fight that wouldn't end well for her if she got involved. The usher finally got up and asked the girl if she was alright. The slight nod was the only answer received.

Noel was in a daze as they stood, her mind still trying to convince her body to show affection toward Kara. Though she was snapped out of this stupor by both Kara's call to her and the sudden crash.
"pft' assholes" Noel mumbled under her breath, before seeing Kara's fury rise.
"Kara, what are you thinking?" She reached to grab her hand again.

Kara took a breath. "Total. Annihilation." At least she was being honest. "Those two could have been badly hurt."

The hyenas continued laughing until the usher stopped them and said something quietly. They lost their grins and choked on their laughter. It would be clear to pretty much anyone they had just been banned from the theatre, never again to see a retro movie at a reasonable price. Everyone but a still fuming Kara, who only relaxed at Noel's touch.

Noel Squeezed her hand lightly.
"They aren't worth it, we should only use violence as self-defence, if they kept trying to hurt them, then yeah. But they are just stupid kids pulling a stupid prank." She tried to pull Kara into a hug.
"If anything we should prioritize the ones who got hurt, make sure they are okay" She continued to whisper.

Kara let herself get hugged. If nothing else, it took her mind off what she just witnessed. With a nod, she said, "I'd agree, but the usher is already back at her job, clearing the theatre, and the bespectacled girl has already walked out the double doors." She took a deep breath. "That was just so infuriatingly unnecessary."

The flashlight beam hit them. "It's safe girls. You can head out, now. You won't have to worry about them, again. They won't be back, because they won't be allowed in."

Kara nodded and started leading Noel out. "I want a picture of you near the movie poster of the one we chose, please." She said once they were both back out front. Kara had forgotten to call her mom to let her know the movie was over and they could be picked up. She'd do it after taking Noel's picture next to the poster.

Noel nodded. "I know, there is never a good reason for that kind of thing," She said nodding at the person with the flashlight before turning to leave.
She would hold Kara's hand firmly as they walked out, not wanting to lose her or have Kara look back for her and run into something or someone.

Noel would stand by the movie poster and mimic the position of the female characters in the movie on the poster, trying to make it look like she was doing the same thing.

Though as Kara took the picture, those guys could be seen hanging out along the side of the theater.

Back
Top Bottom