Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Piece of Your Heart (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"It is always a pleasure.." He said, "I may even be so bold as to say that this makes us practically an item."

She moved up to face him. Oh lord, she was close. "This.." she whispered against his lips as she gently kissed him.

Something inside him snapped. Like a dam broke in his brain. He grabbed her hips and forced her closer against him, deepening the kiss and moaning possesively.

She froze up for a second and gasped before she shuddered hard snd moaned lowly as she returned the kiss. Guess she liked it.

His hands moved to squeeze her ass firmly and he shuddered before he just started groping and petting her.

She melted agsinst him, the wine definitely ot helping. "C-Cayde, y-you're so handsy~♥️" she panted

She melted and moaned lowly. She bit her lip and kissed him again, harder this time. She did love it.

He forced his tongue passed her lips and clawed gently at her back, getting worked up way too quickly.

He growled huskily and he moved to lay her on the couch, moving over her and nipping at her neck as his hand moved under her shirt.

Her skin was tingling, her body heating up. Fuck, this was everything she ever could have asked for. "H-Haah.. f-fuck, Cayde..~" she moaned out breathlessly.

He moaned lowly, possesively, squeezing her plump breasts through her bra before slipping his hand under that as well.

"Never. You deserve to hear all the praise I have to offer." He told her before tossing off her shirt and bra.

She gasped and watched him, panting. She was dazed, trembling gently. "H-Haah.. w-well okay then..~"

"N-No you're fine..! I-I just.. well no one's spoken to me like that, really.. not in a bad way, c-carry on..!"

Back
Top Bottom