Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Piece of Your Heart (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He removed his pants and boxers to show his massive fully erect cock. It had to be something like 8 inches. Way bigger than her ex.

She smiled and kissed him again. "Sorry, still kinda.. in awe yknow? You're raising the bar quite a bit and I'm not used to a nice guy, who does all the things that I like, and is packing.." she said with a smile. "It's perfect, Cayde..~"

"Well, how do you want to? I-I'd feel a little bad about.. yknow.. not returning the favor.." she said.

She moved between his legs and swallowed a bit before kissing his cock from the base up to the tip, locking eyes with him.

He watched her and moaned lowly. He never felt this good before. This was incredible. And all she was doing was kissing.

She shuddered slightly and kissed back up to the tip before she slowly took him into her mouth. Her tongue was soft, and working him more than perfectly.

She shuddered hard and moaned lowly around his cock as she slowly took more and more into her mouth.

He didn't expect that, or the pleasure that would come from it. He arched and cried out, face flushing brightly, "K-Kaya~!!"

She grunted and held onto his hips, swirling her tongue around the shaft before slowly pulling back.

She moaned softly and continued working him. He was funny, it seemed like he'd calmed down a bit from earlier, which was cute.

He tangled his fingers in her hair gently before getting a firm grip. He only hoped she liked it. He started moving her faster, but didn't force her to take more than she could handle.

"F-Fuck, what a good girl, Kaya~ your mouth feels amazing~" He praised huskily. Guess she just caught him by surprise because he was back in it being greedy.

Back
Top Bottom