Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Piece of Your Heart (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"O-Oh fuck~!!!" She cried out, as soon as he struck her spot. "F-Fuck, fuck right there~!!" She cried.

Oh he liked those sounds. Way more than he should have. He obeyed her request, abusing her spot mercilessly and ruthlessly.

Her moans turned to cries and screams, shrill and overwhelmed and quickly turned to more gutteral, base sounds of sheer pleasure. "O-Oh my god, oh my god~!! C-Cayde, fuck~!!"

He loved the cries and moans she made. They drove him near feral with ecstasy. "Th-That's it, Kaya, scream for me~!" He growled out.

All of this was pushing him way closer to his release than he would care to admit. But it was so good, so wonderful. He would never feel this good in his life.

He moved desperately, like he wanted to force her over and into the hardest orgasm she could possibly have.

She gasped loudly and screamed his name as loudly as she could, her walls suddenly clamping down mercilessly around his massive cock, coating it heavily in her juices as she climaxed hard.

His breath hitched and he roared as he suddenly filled her with his potent seed. He would have to buy her one of those pills that kept her from getting pregnant. He would worry about that later.

It was like heaven for her. He knew when to be an uncaring dick; giving her just enough attention to make her near beg for more. He would look down on her and brush off most things, but knew when to stop and apologize if he took it too far. And the sex. Holy shit. There was no way he was human.

Back
Top Bottom