Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Piece of Your Heart (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

They were laying on her couch, her on top of him, as they simply watched tv. He loved having her against him, his hand moving over her body slowly to try and quell his ever growing thirst for her. It never worked.

She simply relaxed against him, comfortable enough around him to only wear nothing but a tanktop and her panties.

He could hardly control himself around her. Fuck, she was just so perfect. "You're such a slut, Kaya.." He grumbled, eyes glued to the screen as he ran his hand under her tank.

She shuddered. "A-Am I really..~?" She asked, just lightly drawing circles with her finger on his chest.

His hand moved to squeeze her ass firmly, "No, you're fine as you are. I enjoy being exposed to your slutty behavior."

"I dunno..~ I can give you a kiss and see just how thirsty you are..~" she said. Oh no. Those soft lips.

Oh no. Oh, fuck. He grabbed her hips tight and kissed back hard, moaning against her lips and pulling her tight against him.

He forced his tongue into her mouth before pulling her up a little so he could grope her ass a bit easier.

He pulled her tank off roughly, nearly losing it at her lack of bra, before sucking roughly on her breast.

She gasped and moaned lowly as she tightened her grip on her hair. "H-Haah, baby~!! F-Fuck, you're so greedy..~!"

Back
Top Bottom