Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Kunoichi ((Divide[by]Zero & Ecchi))

Motoko began stripping off the pjs she'd borrowed from Kaede. As she stood there nude in the bathroom, sorting out her clothes, a breeze blew in from the open window in Kaede's room, which slowly pushed the bathroom door further open. Almost halfway open now. Just as Motoko was about to slip her panties on, she looked over and saw the open door, and beyond it, most of Kaede's bare butt. Her eyes go wide, and she blushes, wanting to pry her eyes away, but can't seem to force herself to for a moment. As Kaede would move to stand again, Motoko move over to the door, slowly pushing it closed, hoping the other girl didn't see her looking.. or see her naked as well.

Kaede did notice, from the corner of her eye, as Motoko closed the door. She blushed all too brightly after the door closed. She didn't know about the playful wind. Instead, she thought that maybe Motoko might have had a bit of a thing for her. The thought only made her blush brighter, since they both admitted that they thought the other was pretty. Perhaps Motoko had interpreted the mutual respect as an admission of homosexuality. The thought made her blush all the more as she put the tight, form-fitting exercise clothing on. Feeling a bit exposed, she also grabbed her heaviest, biggest coat from the closet, which went right down to her ankles.

Motoko steps out of the bathroom, making sure it was safe to do so. She looks at Kaede putting on a heavy coat. "Are you sure you want to wear something like that for fighting practice? it looks kinda heavy and hot..." she closes the door behind her, stretching out a bit, and looking down at her outfit, the one she'd worn last night of course. "This will be fine for practicing.. I'll go home and change before we have to go meet Shizuka-sensei." She moves a bit closer to Kaede, still blushing a bit from her peek at the girl's backside. She'd pretty much seen all of her partner now. "Uhm.. I'll let you pick out a place to practice, since this is your house and you know the area..."

"I-i'll be okay." She blushed, hiding the bottom half of her face in the tall collar of the jacket. She only nodded at the suggestion as far as Motoko's own clothes had gone. It was unimportant to her. Or at least that's what she told herself. The main issue was where to train. There wasn't a good place for a private lesson in the Aburame complex. There was no way she was doing it in the open grounds. Since it was basic taijutsu, she didn't want to be embarrassed about it if another Aburame ninja came by. "Same place as yesterday?"

Motoko looks at her. "You mean by the river? Or where we have to meet Shizuka-sensei? I don't know if doing it there is a good idea. She might come early and sneak up on us..." She looks over the long coat thinking that must be uncomfortable, and it certainly would be hard to train with taijutsu in it.

"The forest. Where we finished the fight agaisnt Shizuka. It's secluded. And she won't show up there." Kaede said, stepping to her window. "I still remember exactly where it is."

Motoko nods and moves to follow her. "So, what do you think we'll have to do today? Think we'll have to fight her again, or some other task?"

Back
Top Bottom