Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Kunoichi ((Divide[by]Zero & Ecchi))

The bug clone fell to pieces and scattered, just before the tag exploded. The lewd moan, the flash... All of it seemed they were only being toyed with. And Kaede had given up. The imagery involved with that made her shudder and hold her knees to her chest. That was no way for a ninja to act. Kaede was done.

Of course, plan B was well underway. Poor Shizuka had no idea. Then again, neither did Motoko. Kaede was waaay too demoralized, and in a way grossed out, to keep going with the charade.

Motoko looks down to Kaede, seeing her crouched down with her knees to her chest. She frowns and goes down to try and console her. She puts a hand on her shoulder gently. "Kaede, come on. We still have another half hour. You'll think of something even better..." She looks off in the direction Shizuka had fled in for a moment. "We have to get the tag, and prove we're capable ninjas, right?"

Shizuka meanwhile paused in her fleeing, not seeing any sign of the two girls following her. She takes a moment to rest there, wondering what they might plot this time.

"Th-thanks Motoko... But you saw her... She was just playing the whole time. I really don't think we can win." Kaede shook her head slowly, knowing there was no way she'd get that slip of paper. Especially not with it tucked away in her underwear. It was a horrible devious move. Kaede pulled a slip of paper from her own jacket, identical to the one they were supposed to grab.

"This is the best I can do." She said. By now, the kikaichu on Shizuka would have gotten quite dandily to work, stealthily chewing away the slip until it was completely gone.

Motoko frowns at her. It really wasn't like her usually to do what she did next... but she felt that she had to. "No, that's not good enough Kaede. Is that how you want to prove that girls can be worthy ninja to your clan? By giving up and using a fake? That's not acceptable... You have something to prove to your clan, just like I do! I won't give up, or cheat. Even if I do fail, I want to try my best to do this the right way. And I think... you should too..." She started to slip back into her shy demeanor, wondering if Kaede would think she's silly for what she said. She steps back a bit, and looks toward where Shizuka had gone, using her byakugan to look for her. "We can find her, and... we can do it..."

Shizuka meanwhile was standing in a tree, waiting for any sign of the two. She felt the movement of the bugs, being against such a sensitive area, and started to flick them off of the paper tag, trying not to kill them. She notices they had started to chew it, and raised a brow curiously.

Between the two of them, Kaede didn't have any qualms about cheating, lying, trickery, and all other sorts of dishonorable tactics. Because they were ninja. There was nothing honorable about killing people while they weren't looking, or stealing things from the shadows. The fact that they'd been shown the document made it all too easy to duplicate. Sneaky ninja trick, swap out the real article with a fake. They did it almost every day. To be swapped with a real body was the only useful reason logs existed. (Well, that, and as a home for wood-boring insects...)

"...She's 100 meters that way..." She pointed directly at Shizuka's direction, able to sense her kikaichu being removed one by one. Standing, she sighed. "She found out anyway..." With a depressed sigh, she moved in that direction, if only just to pick up her companions.

Motoko follows her with a little frown. "Come on, let's think of something. We should do this the right way. We'll get it even if.. if we have to rip her clothes off to get it!" She blinks and blushes a bit at her own words. "Um, or.. just something else... I don't mean I want to strip her or anything." She sighs, feeling a bit awkward now. "So, can you think of anything else that might work? Your last plan was pretty good... We just have to make sure she doesn't catch on too soon."

"I..." She shook her head. "I can't think of anything that will work. She's well prepared for us. She can dodge my kikaichu, and feel the ones on her. And she seems to have a more than competent grasp of taijutsu techniques. Now she's on her little rampage of lewd acts." They were only a few moments away, so her voice quieted, and she kept herself in hidden vantage points. "It's like the only way we could beat her is to make her want to go naked."

Motoko sighs, thinking about it. She looked at Kaede thoughtfully. "You can use fire element ninjutsu can you?" She expected that was a no.. insect users wouldn't use an element dangerous to their bugs like that... "But you can you some convincing genjutsu... Maybe if you could make her believe her clothes were on fire, she would strip them off... I'll be hiding, and when I see the tag drop, I'll go for it. What do you think, could it work?"

Shizuka meanwhile had gone back to moving about, deciding not to stand around too long. She started to wonder though if she was being too difficult with her students though. She expected great things from them, having gotten very high marks in the academy. She wouldn't be surprised if they passed the chuunin exams their first time through. But even then, they still had a lot of training ahead, and lots of experience to earn.

"Just earth and wind elements." She shook her head. Fire was indeed an element outside of the Aburame clan. It seemed to almost be genetically impossible for them to have an affinity for it. My genjutsu techniques are slow, meant to manipulate emotions... Not instantly make someone believe they're on fire... I... I have a bad idea..." She whimpered lightly at it. But she was a kunoichi. It was supposed to be in her training anyway.

"J-just be ready to steal the note while I've got her distracted..."

-------x----------

Shizuka would find a strapping man, a little younger than her, resting up against a tree. He seemed blissfully unaware of the ninja battling in the forest. He wore a simple gi, open at the chest, his tanned body glistening a little with sweat. On spotting her, he nodded with a sure smile, getting up and moving towards her. "What might you be doing out here?" He asked, the feeling in the air electric between them.

Motoko would be able to see the genjutsu at work, as Kaede was the man. She wouldn't feel the artificial air of attraction and arousal though. That was genjutsu specifically aimed for Shizuka. The plan was simple, get Shizuka to strip, steal the note, and RUN.

Motoko hid, watching closely with her byakugan as Kaede made her attempt at seduction. Shizuka stops upon seeing the strange man. She didn't recognize him as being from the village. She watches him curiously, and suspiciously. She couldn't rule out the idea that this might be another trick by her cute little students. She smiles at him, striking a rather seductive pose, wondering how he would react. "Oh, just training my skilled, and very cute genin students." She watches him carefully, moving a bit closer. "I don't recall ever seeing you before. You aren't from the village are you? How did you find your way here?" She tugs her kimono a bit more open at the chest, using her hand to fan herself and letting out a little breath, acting as if she were overheated from all the moving around.

The man quirked an eyebrow a little. "Well, I'm no ninja. Maybe that's why you don't recognize me. Then again, I don't remember ever seeing you. A crying shame, really. Having to hide all the time doesn't do your beauty justice." Yeah cheese lines. But the genjutsu was supposed to sort of make that kind of thing appealing. It was supposed to effect the pleasure centers of the mind, causing a building heat in sensitive locations all over the body. A heat that needed to be exposed and dealt with in any way possible. He had to keep the conversation going though. He wasn't supposed to be the seducer. With the genjutsu, it was supposed to build up until she would be forced to just jump him. "I come in here to train. I'm no ninja, but I do practice martial arts. I don't want to be useless if a friend is ever in danger."

Shizuka starts to feel a building desire.. a warmth between her legs growing. She nods to him, smiling pleasantly and moving a little closer as she looks him over. "Well, one must make sacrifices. Besides, I don't always hide. A kunoichi like myself is often used for her beauty, to distract or infiltrate." Could this be a trick of her students? She doubted Kaede would willingly put herself into a position to get intimate with her, not with how she'd reacted to seeing her panties, nor seeing where the tag had been placed. Motoko didn't seem like the seducing type, and she wasn't as skilled with the transformation jutsu as most of the other students. If it were her, she would only have to wait until she couldn't hold it any longer and turned back. The real question was this growing need in her loins. "I see. A noble desire sir." She smiles, her nipple perking under her kimono as the genjutsu works its spell on her body. Her kimono droops from her left shoulder, falling further open to expose that perky left nipple and most of her bare breast. She starts to move closer to him, her body swaying seductively as she does, and her kimono shifting a bit more down her shoulders, starting to expose her full, round breasts to him. She reaches a hand out to move it over the side of his face, starting to lean in, as if for a kiss. "I do enjoy a man with a noble heart."

Motoko watches, blushing as Shizuka's breasts start to become exposed. She was getting nervous, wondering if she could really go through with this. If the plan worked, they would see their instructor naked. She wondered if she could handle that. She continued to watch, wondering how well Kaede was doing with this.

"So were you sent to distract me?" He joked. The genjutsu was working excellently it seemed, and already the clothes were starting to drop. The thought of it was making Kaede squirm, but she was internally biting her lip to keep herself from acting out of character. She had to keep her concentration up, so she tried her best to keep the eyes up and on Shizuka's eyes. Seeing the woman coming up for a kiss, she took hold of the hand before it gite got to his face. He kissed her fingers softly, which for Kaede was far more comfortable than an actual kiss. "Such a lovely woman... My only wish is to see your powerful and lovely body." Kaede wanted to hurl so bad right now.

Shizuka smirked at the man as he kisses at her fingers. She leans in further, pressing her body against his. Her kimono had fallen from her shoulders completely, held up at her elbows now, her full breasts and hard nipples completely bared to Kaede. She leans in again, her lips getting closer to his as she whispers. "Then you should see it... as you make love to me. Mmmh..." The feeling of need burning in her nethers was far too powerful now to possibly ignore. She was increasingly suspecting something else was at work to make her feel this way. Perhaps she was trapped in a genjutsu, but she really didn't care right now. Being a ninja of a sexual nature, one of her great weaknesses was her own sex drive. Once she had gotten going, she didn't stop until she was satisfied. if this was in fact some clever trick by her students, they may well get the tag from her... but it would be quite wet from her deep arousal. Even now her juices were soaking into the half of it stuffed between her legs inside her panties.

Motoko watched, growing more red faced by the minute. If this kept up much longer she might faint and be useless to the plan.

"Won't need these then..." He dropped to his knees, pulling the kimono down off the woman smoothly. Then he looked at her panties, tag inside as well, and pulled them down. Both he flung to the side, into the bushes. Also known as prime snagging space. The man then laid her down, his own still covered body hovering right above her. Straddling her, he grinned, eyes on her face still. The woman was without tools, or notes, or anything now. And his face began to shift, suddenly become twisted and grotesque, like a nightmare coming to life. Jagged teeth separated, opening wide as it let out a bloodthirsty roar. Kaede couldn't stand the seduction any more. So she turned to her real forte, horror.

Shizuka smiled wide as the man moved down and began to completely pull her kimono off, leaving her upper body fully nude. Then she watches as her wet panties, along with the wet tag were pulled down, leaving her naked, aside from her shoes. She had a small trimmed bush of dark hair above her pussy, dripping wet pussy at that. She allowed herself to be laid down, looking over as Motoko dashed into the bush to grab the tag from her discarded panties, chuckling softly as she heard "Ick! It's all wet, and smells funny!" She looks up again to the 'man's face, watching as it twisted and distorted into a monstrous visage. She sighs, one of her hands grabbing at one of 'his' wrists and holding it tight. "This was a good trick Kaede-chan, you even managed to get me worked up enough not to care if it was a trap." She tries to pull the hand down to her crotch, attempting to get the fingers against her wet pussy. "And now that you've gotten me so worked up... I really think you need to do something about it." She smirks at the disguised Kaede.

Motoko holds up the tag by the dry end, waving it about some, trying to get it to dry. She looks over to see Kaede still in her disguise on top of Shizuka-sensei, her face practically glowing bright red. "K-K-Kaede..?! What are you doing with Shizuka-sensei? I have the tag, you can stop now!"

The captured wrist made Kaede wince and she tried to pull away. But the kunoichi she'd been messing with had her held tight. Her disguise dropped, and so did everything else. She whimpered as she struggled, trying her best to keep the fingers away from the wetness. Like it would poison her or something. Her fingers were only inches away, slowly getting closer.

"H-Help, Motoko!" She yelped, the look on her face being of pure horror before she felt some off warmth and wetness. "AHHHH!" She yelped, her hair standing on end before she fainted.

Motoko watches, red faced, not sure what to do. She bites her lip, unsure of herself as she watches Kaede faint on top of Shizuka. She holds up the tag, waving it around. "Shizuka-sensei! I have the tag, we won! L-let her go..?"

Shizuka sighs as Kaede faints. "You really are no fun Kaede-chan." She gently rolls the girl off of her, resting her on her back, then stands, her legs pinching together as her arousal remains. She looks to Motoko and nods. "Yes, you won. Good job to both of you." She holds her hand out to her. "My underwear if you please." Motoko looks over and picks up the underwear, pinching it between her thumb and index finger. She tosses them over to Shizuka who catches them and then slips them on to cover her wet pussy. She picks up her kimono and pulls it on, finishing re-dressing. "I'm surprised Kaede-chan was able to go through with that. Perhaps we should work on her skills of seduction." She smiles and reaches out to pat Motoko on the shoulder. "We'll meet again tomorrow for more training." She leans down to pick Kaede up gently, and take her to the infirmary to rest until she wakes up. Motoko follows and waits there after Shizuka heads out... probably heading home for a heavy session of touching herself.

Kaede woke with a tried groan. It was only a short time. And the nurse had said nothing was wrong, just a faint caused by overexertion of her chakra, and a mild case of shock. Feeling all her hair brushed out of her face, she sat up, shaking her head until the hair started sliding back in front of her eyes, obscuring her face like always. The bullet bee was gone, probably waiting outside for her. Likely a wise decision on the bee's part, considering there were people with bee allergies. Seeing a three-inch long bee would kill those people through heart attacks.

Putting a hand to her head, the Aburame looked about, still in a half-daze. "Wh-What happened?"

Motoko looks up as she sees Kaede wake. She was sitting in a chair waiting. She sighed a bit as she stands, moving over. "I got the tag, so we won the challenge, thanks to you. Shizuka-sensei brought you here after you fainted, then left. We're supposed to meet tomorrow for more training." She looks around, fidgeting some. "So I guess we have the rest of the day off..." She fidgets again, looking uncomfortable, maybe nervous. "D-do you... want to go to ichiraku and get something to eat? Maybe?"

"Oh... Motoko. Hey..." She blushed brightly, not that it was easily seen. "I see... She uh... Didn't do anything to me, did she?" She whimpered softly, a bit scared of what a woman like her could do when she was aroused. The Aburame hadn't really been given a proper course in sex education, since her parents felt that a girl filled with bugs was a bit of a turn off. As she slipped out form the covers, she squeaked when she found she was in the white thin robe that was given to patients. "Wh-Where are my clothes?" She asked shyly, cringing a bit. "I... I can't go out like this..."

Motoko shakes her head, blushing a bit. "N-no.. she didn't do anything to you once you fainted. She just dressed then brought you here." She pouts a bit. "She sure is... weird... I wonder why we got her as a sensei..." She looks up, remembering something Shizuka had said. "S-she did mention... possibly having you trained in seduction, because of your technique..." She looks over, seeing Kaede's clothes on a table in the corner, and points at them. "They're right there. I'll uhm.. wait outside so you can get dressed..." She moves over toward the door, glancing back at her partner... her... new friend? Maybe...

She breathed a sigh of relief as she was told her fainting had gone mostly unmolested. But the idea of being trained for seduction scared her. "I... I'm a horrible candidate for that..." She blushed, bright, hiding her face with her hands despite the hair doing that already. The lithe girl was not meant to be making love for stab attempts. That was for the cute, confident girls. "Th-Thanks..." She nodded as Motoko left, before stripping herself of her robe and gathering her clothes out, starting on her panties. Or not. Kaede couldn't find them, and it made her squeak in fear.

Motoko waits outside the door, and waits... and waits... It was taking too long just to get dressed, and hearing the squeak, she turns and peeks her head back in. "Kaede, is everything oka-" She stops, seeing her standing there, quite nude as she'd been looking for her panties and unable to find them. Her whole face turns a bright red, nearly fainting right there. She almost closes the door on her neck, remembering she needs to pull her head out first, and doing so.. though too quickly and bumping the side of it on the edge of the door. "Ow! ow ow oww.... S-sorry Kaede!" She closes the door again and turns her back to it, standing there trying to calm down, still quite red faced.

Awkward...

The whole day had seemed to follow that theme. The kunoichi was walked in on while dressing of all things. While her hair conveniently covered everything important, aside from the "note hiding spot" that Shizuka had used, she still was red as blood itself while she settled for putting on her clothing without the comfort of having panties. With a small whimper, she sheepishly peeked her head outside the door. "S-Sorry Motoko..." She whimpered, shamefully walking out. "I... I think this is the worst day ever..."

Back
Top Bottom