Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Kunoichi ((Divide[by]Zero & Ecchi))

"W-Well... I could send an insect as a messenger... Leave a note. W-We could just say we had morning training..." She suggested. Kaede sighed a little, not really sure. She'd never gone out of her way to piss off the Hyuuga before. They weren't exactly on bad terms, and she didn't like the idea of screwing that up. "B-But I guess... Don't want to make your father mad..."

She thinks about it. "Well... as long as a message is sent so they know where I am... It should be good enough. And, if it isn't, I'll take the blame. I'll just say it was my idea to ask if I could sleep over, so we could connect better.. as team mates?" She smiles again, thinking that explanation might work. "I'll write the message even. It should keep him from being too upset. I'll mention we planned to get some extra training in this way, that should keep him happy..."

"R-Real strict, isn't he?" Kaede assumed that the Hyuuga's father was a bit on edge. They all tended to be. All of them were so serious. It was a bit like her clan, at least on the guy side. Considering (most) all the Aburame ninja were male, that half was the intense side. And she always felt like she was intruding in on that, because she'd become ninja as well as a host to the kikaichu. "M-Mine don't expect anything good. I... I don't even think they believe I'll make chunin."

Motoko nods with a little sigh. "I'm supposed to be the next successor.. They expect me to work and train until I'm perfect, and worthy of leading the clan." She gives Kaede a small smile. "But you're a good ninja. You were put in a team with just me, because they thought you were good enough not to need more. And they expect me to be good enough as well because of my family. You're probably better than me Kaede, you'll make chuunin easily."

"I think if we fought, you'd win easily. My techniques aren't that good. I'm slow, and I can't fight up close at all." She shook her head. "All I have are tricks. I'll do anything to win. You saw. I'm not strong. I'm not honorable... Chunin is a long way away." Kaede shook her head, as they both rounded the corner to the Aburame complex. Instead of going through the front though, she led Motoko to the back and pointed to her room. "We'll just jump in and I'll get you some real clothes, okay?"

Motoko shakes her head. "No.. I think you could win easily. I need to improve my byakugan a lot more.. I have no genjutsu skill though. Anything an enemy sees is me, unless I use a clone." she thinks a bit, looking up ahead as she sees the house they are approaching. "If you want though.. I can help you with taijutsu. If you want to learn to fight up close." She nods and follows Kaede to the back, and after her through the window. "Okay. I'll write up a note to my father."

"That... Would be great... But I can't exactly use your fighting techniques without the byakugan." She realized that the gentle fist utilized all the tenketsu and pressure points... Things that the byakugan could see easily. "I... I just don't think I'm built for close-in combat." She lamented quietly as they got inside. Opening her closet, she pulled out a bunch of her shirts and some of her sweats and pajama pants. "Um... P-Pick whichever ones you want..."

Motoko thinks about that and nods. "True, you can't use the gentle fist style... but you can learn basic taijutsu. I'm not incapable of showing you that. You have to learn the basics before any other style can be applied." She looks over the clothes and picks out a simple set of pajamas. "It would just be enough that you wouldn't be totally defenseless up close." She looks over to the door that she assumed was Kaede's bathroom, heading for it.

"Yeah..." She blushed and turned towards the window they came in through. Motoko needed to change, and while she was heading for the bathroom, Kaede hadn't fully realized it. She did have Motoko's note though, and waited patiently for her bullet bee to come to her. It wasn't long before the bee had the note and was delivering it to the Hyuuga complex. One of the many fun benefits of bugs, it seemed.

On her way into the bathroom, Motoko released the technique that held the clothes together. Her own clothes turned back into leaves with a poof, and of course so did Kaede's. If she hadn't already changed at this point, Kaede would be left standing there naked, while Motoko closed the bathroom door. Though she didn't pay attention as it only closed to, no all the way, leaving a slight crack. She starts to pull on the clothes, realizing she didn't have any dry panties to wear. She would have to go without it seemed.

Her clothes suddenly turning to leaves and stick in middle of her room made Kaede squeak. Naked time, mark two. Quickly, she swept up her blanket and covered herself with it, opting to stay covered until she managed to wriggle into her underwear and a long tee-shirt that stretched down to her knees. The door to her bathroom started to swing open a little, and she went over to close it all the way. She did her best not to get a peek inside though. That would have been rude.

By the time Kaede went to the door, Motoko was pulling the shirt on and starting to button it up. Once it was closed, she walked out of the bathroom and looks to her.. friend? She could consider her that now right? She'd saved her life, and now they were having a sleep over. That's the kinds of things friends do right? She smiles at her a bit and looks around the room a bit. "Uhmm.. where should I sleep?"

"Oh... You can go ahead and use my bed." Kaede gave her a small smile and started sweeping up the sticks and leaves that were her previous clothes. Once she got them properly piled, she picked them up a bit at a time and started tossing them out of her window. While it wasn't quite the normal, the clothes had worked, and she was grateful for that. Her closet held a spare blanket, which she pulled up and laid out on the floor opposite the bed. "W-We might want to sleep now... Who knows what Shizuka's gonna do to us tomorrow..."

Motoko looks at the bed, then back to Kaede. "Are you.. sure? It's your room after all, I don't want to make you uncomfortable on the floor." She watches her pick up the leaves. "Sorry about that. I forget releasing that technique leaves a little mess..." She moves over to sit on the bed, just watching Kaede. She looks over the sheets, hoping there were no bugs crawling around in them. "Yeah. Maybe we can do a little taijutsu training in the morning, before we go to meet her."

"I'll be fine." She smiled to reassure Motoko that she'd be all too happy to sleep on the floor. Kaede had woken up more than once with half her body off the bed anyway. And the inspection of her bed got a little giggle out of the girl. "It's fine in there... The bugs stay on me, not my stuff." She snuggled up under her blanket, tossing a little as she got into the comfort position, which with the floor, admittedly wasn't that good.

Motoko blushes slightly as Kaede seemed to notice what she was doing. She nods and slips under the covers, laying her head down on the pillow. "Um... Kaede? About earlier... at the hospital..." She pulls the covers up over her face a bit. "I.. I think you're pretty." She closes her eyes then, trying to go to sleep.

Motoko wasn't the only one blushing. Kaede was completely red as she heard the pretty comment. "Uh... Er... Um..." She stammered, unable to figure out what to say. "Er uh... Th-Thanks..." She turned away from Motoko and scrunched up into a bit of a ball. "Y-You're pretty too."

Motoko blushes a little more, speaking softly. "Th-thank you." She slowly fell asleep until the morning came, and slept on still. Kaede would likely be up before Motoko.

Morning came all too soon. And the Aburame girl was woken as usual by the creeping of her kikaichu beetles. They acted like a clock for her, telling her when the dawn had come. She yawned softly as she woke up, stretching her slightly sore body. As she got up, she saw her teammate still sleeping. Inching over silently, she looked at her partner. She looked serene in her sleep, and Kaede didn't want to stop that. She did see a bettle crawling on her though, so Kaede reached over, plucking the beetle from the girl's neck, hoping it didn't tickle too much. She hadn't realized her kneeling position at the bed, and how she lad to lean over some to get to the bettle, had left her lips very close to hers, enough that they could feel each other's breaths on their lips.

Motoko shifts slight as the beetle crawls on her neck, and Kaede plucks it off. She starts to wake up, feeling someone breathing right over her lips. Her eyes open to see Kaede hovering right above her, her instinct being to sit up as she woke. "Nnh, Kaed- mm..?" Her lips connected with the other girls as she'd tried to sit up, accidentally.... kissing her... Motoko's eyes widen, and her face turns beet red. She moves to lay her head back down, pulling out of the unintentional kiss.

Kaede was as shocked as Motoko, as their lips met. She turned her back as soon as Motoko dropped away, blushing as red as the light spectrum could possibly conjure. The beetle would find itself clenched to her chest, like a stuffed animal, just smaller. She only squeaked, her lips sealed from shock and embarrassment. She'd have said sorry, but she couldn't muster the courage for even that.

Motoko pulls the covers up over her bright red glowing face. "S.. ss... s-s-sorry!! It was... an... an.. a-accident!" She whimpers softly as she lays there under the covers, embarrassed. And yet... something about that accidental kiss was pretty enjoyable. She kinda liked it. She hakes her head a little, trying to clear those kind of thoughts away. They were both girls, they couldn't be kissing. She peeks out from the covers a little, looking at Kaede. "K.. K-Kaede...? Are y-you okay?"

Kaede was still bright red blushing as she heard the apology from the other side. She felt an odd tingle at her lips and it made her shiver, not even realizing the beetle had escaped her grasp and started crawling over her body. The Aburame bit her lower lip nervously and walked away a little, going to her closet. "So... uh.. It's okay... Errr... L-Let's get ready..." She began rifling through her clothes, hands shaking. "S-Sh-Shizuka-sensei... Is probably going to make us do more embarrassing things..."

Motoko nods. "I don't think we need to meet with her till about noon. W-we can work on taijutsu a bit if you want before we go. I just need to run home and get some of my own clothes." She looks to her clothes from last night, dried overnight. She moves over to grab them and take them into the bathroom, once again the door only closing to, not fully.

Kaede nodded and watched as her friend went into the bathroom first. Once she was out of sight, she began stripping off her sleeping clothes. She was still picking her outfit though, and was trying to decide between another long jacket, or a tight top that would hug her upper body tight for support with a pair of similar shorts. She was training taijutsu, so she felt the breatheability was a good thing. But the tightness of the two articles required she be nude underneath, so she bent over, stripping off her panties, butt pointed for the cracked open door, her legs just slightly apart.

Back
Top Bottom