Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Kunoichi ((Divide[by]Zero & Ecchi))

Motoko looks over at her, a faint blush still on her cheeks as the image of Kaede standing there nude was burned into the forefront of her mind. She couldn't shake it off. Every time she closed her eyes, there it was... naked Kaede. She nods to her, her voice wavering slightly as she starts to speak. "It's fine.." She clears her throat, still calming down a bit. She takes a deep breath, and smiles slightly at her. "Yeah.. L-let's go to ichiraku. Maybe that will make it better..."

"Right." She took in a deep breath and made her way for the ramen bar, along with her new teammate. They were very quiet the whole way. It was awkward. But the travel wasn't unbearably long, and they arrived in time for Kaede's stomach to go and growl. She hadn't gotten lunch on account of the passing out. The Aburame was joined by her bullet bee, flying in to it's former resting place just a moment before flipping open the flaps of cloth that concealed the place with the advertisement. The smell of cooking food assailed her nostrils, and she sat down. "Uh... O-One bowl of shrimp ramen with okra please..." She muttered when asked for her order.

Motoko walked with Kaede, not saying a word to her because... she really wasn't sure what to say at this point. The other girl had to feel practically violated with everything that happened so far. She follows her into the ramen bar, letting her go first. She noticed the bee, something she hadn't realized before as an actual live bee, rather than just a decorative hair pin. She shivered a little, making note not to get too close to it. She sat down next to her partner, and looks up over the menu. "Chicken ramen please.." As the cook turned to her, her smiled a bit before saying. "Oh, Motoko. Your father was looking for you. I think he's wondering about how your training went today. You should go see him once you've eaten." She nods to him slowly. "O-oh... okay."

Kaede was too shy to say anything at this point. Indeed, she did feel violated. This was her first real dive into a more adult world, a world she didn't understand. And the naked bit didn't help either. First day with her partner, and Motoko had already seen her without clothing. And to make it worse, she was still lacking panties. At least the ramen arrived quickly enough to keep her distracted. She immediately dug in to avoid talking, and to have an excuse for the silence. She wanted to try and be better friends with her partner. But after today, she wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

Motoko looks down into her ramen bowl when it's placed in front of her, just staring at it for a bit, not even touching her chopsticks yet. She looked thoughtful.. perhaps a bit worried. She was thinking about what the ramen cook told her about her father. She'd completely forgotten that he would be expecting her to return home promptly as always. He was probably looking for her because she should have been home already, not staying out after training. it was too late now though, she was already out with Kaede, and already had ramen in front of her. When her stomach growled at her, she finally picked up her chopsticks and started to eat slowly, wanting to prolong the inevitable lecture about being home on time. The only saving grace was that they passed their training challenge for the day, so her family at least wouldn't be too disappointed in her. She looks over at Kaede, wondering how they would react to hearing it was an Aburame she'd been partnered with. She didn't know how much their families liked eachother, or if they just didn't really care.

Kaede ate her ramen quickly, though left nothing as far as a mess went. Definitely awkward. When she was done, she left her money on the table and bowed in respect to Motoko. "I... I need to leave." She blushed as she left, glad to be away from the girl. Not that Motoko was bad. Just that there was a whole lot of awkward for her to work through. The only thing that would made things worse was if Shizuka came in the middle of the night to finish the job.

Motoko looks up as Kaede quickly finishes and leaves her money. She watches, almost sadly as the girl leaves her there alone. Kaede was the first possibility she had at having a friend, being kept at home all the time if she wasn't studying or training. She never had time to interact with others or socialize. She sighs, and finishes eating, leaving her money as she turns to leave and head home. Once there she got the lecture she expected about being home on time. She didn't bother trying to explain why she stayed out. She told them about the Aburame girl she'd been teamed up with, and that they managed to pass their training challenge, though she left the details of how they did that out. She got a minor praise for her success, and told she needed to continue working harder and do better every day. As for hearing she was partnered with an Aburame, they really didn't say anything about it.

Kaede slept horribly that night. In fact, she couldn't sleep. Sneaking from her room, she had to take a walk. She was still in her sleeping gear. Just a long tee-shirt, panties, and long pants with a drawstring waist. She was trying to clear her head, but nothing really was working. She kept thinking about sensei's wetness and the events of the day. Standing on a small bridge over the river, she sighed while looking into the water. She couldn't understand why she was so weirded out. She'd made her ninja skills match her own ability to creep people out, scare them, and cause them to freak out or lose their cool. But today, it was her turn. Sighing, Kaede tried to get her mind off it all. But no dice.

Some distance away from the bridge, Motoko was on the water, practicing some of her taijutsu. The challenge of it was fighting while keeping her chakra focused in her feet enough not to sink. The sounds of the water splashing around her would travel a bit, Kaede might even hear it from the bridge. She was wearing a pair of tight black shorts, and a short sleeveless top so if she got wet, there wasn't much to have to dry out. She was focused on her forms and movement, expecting the whole village was away in bed, aside from the night guards along the walls.

Kaede heard the commotion and moved to figure it out. Her natural curiosity was getting the better of her, as she found the commotion. She'd hidden inside a bush, and caught sight of someone fighting on the water. Well, shadowboxing. Or practicing forms. Taijutsu was definitely her weak point. She was abut to say something, but decided against it, the embarrassment getting to her again. So she got to watch instead, feeling a little bad for just spying on her friend.

Motoko continued moving on the water, practicing various fighting moves and stances. She was almost dancing on the water, spinning about and thrusting, or kicking. She didn't notice Kaede hiding and watching her. She starts to move faster, speeding up her practices attacks and working up a sweat.

Watching Motoko, Kaede got a sense of jealousy. The woman moved gracefully. All of her moves were so well refined. Her body wasn't just graceful though, it was beautiful, and Motoko would grow up to be a lovely woman with a family to look after. And a clan. But she wasn't anything like Motoko. She was horrific when she was doing her best. She whimpered softly, hand gripping at the ground as she watched. It wasn't fair. Why was she the one that was supposed to go through the seduction training, when Motoko was already an idea candidate? And why had Shizuka constantly teased her about being cute, or doing lewd things? She didn't get it.

As Motoko continued her self training, she moved faster, and faster. She was trying to improve the speed of her taijutsu. She had to make it better, work harder, be the best. Or so her clan had made her believe. As she continued to increase her speed, she missed a step, and slipped, falling back and splashing down into the water. She flailed, her arms splashing about as she tried to gain some stability in the water. There was a bit of a current and it was making it difficult for her to gain any control in the water.. not to mention she just wasn't the best swimmer.

With a squeak, the bug girl jumped to action, flying out of the bush in a dash for her friend. Her insects flew away form her, save those under her skin, as she dove into the water. The freezing cold water shocked her senses as she went in, but she grabbed Motoko and tried to pull her to the river bank. Her shivering body made it hard, but she managed, panting and gasping for air as she dragged Motoko out, flopping onto her side when she knew the girl was safe.

Motoko felt someone grab her just as she was on the edge of consciousness. Her body went limp on Kaede's arms, easily dragged up onto the bank, out of the water. There she lay, her eyes closed, and no visible sign of breathing or moving at all. Her wet hair clung to her face and neck, her wet shirt clinging to her torso, her shorts... well they were tight anyway.

Panting, she looked at the other, panicing when she saw her chest not rising and falling like it should. Tiredly, she crawled over and tried to do CPR. Clear the throat, check, Kaede opened the girl's mouth and let the water spill out. Then she had to try and breathe. She formed a lip to lip seal with Motoko and blew, filling her lungs before laying her had down on her chest. She tried to feel her chest rising and falling. Failing that, she had to pump ten times on Motoko's ribcage, hoping she didn't fracture the rubs while trying to resuscitate. CPR really only worked about 4% of the time, but she had to do it. She had to try everything.

Motoko continued to lay motionless, not breathing as Kaede did her best to perform CPR. Her lungs expanded as Kaede blew in through her mouth, and as they contracted again, the water in them came spilling out. Motoko coughed, groaning out as she regains consciousness. Her eyes open slowly and she looks until she sees Kaede's face. "K... Kaede? What happened... Did I drown?" She starts trying to sit up, looking over the other girl, her memory of what just happened returning. "What are you doing here?"

Kaede staggered back as Motoko started coughing. Looking with concern, she waited for her friend to regain consciousness. Not sure what to say, she looked off to the side with embarrassment. "uh... I... Couldn't sleep..." She whimpered softly, still shivering from the cold. But her mind wasn't really on the possibility of getting sick considering what had happened.

Motoko nods to her, smiling a little. "I'm glad... if you hadn't been here I probably would have drowned... I owe you my life Kaede.. thank you." She looks down at herself, and over Kaede, seeing their soaking wet clothes, and shivering as a breeze blew by. "We should get out of these so we don't catch cold..." She looks around for a tree, and upon seeing one would stand and hurry over to it. She leaps up grabbing arm fulls of leaves, then brings them back over, starting to pile them. "I've been working on something.. a special kind of ninjutsu, where I infuse some of my chakra into something like these leaves, and transform them into something else... like dry clothes." She smiles a bit and holds her hands over the leaf piles, concentrating her chakra into them. She thank makes a few hand signs and concentrates. With a puff of smoke the leaves turn into simple, but dry clothes. Two sleeveless shirts and two pairs of loose shorts.

"I-It's not...." Kaede was blushing bright, avoiding the Hyuuga's eyes. "Uh... er... N-No problem." She managed to stammer, clutching herself to try to keep warm. In fact, she was trying to avoid looking at the Hyuuga all together. Her shirt was wet... And white... And wet. Which meant she was having some Shizuka flashbacks now. It was so distracting she barely noticed the leaves and oddness. But the Hyuuga was making her presence know with her little demonstration. Kaede actually took a few moments to realize the two sets of clothes were intended for wearing. Like now.

"Th-Thank y-y-y-y-you..." She shivered, taking the clothes behind a bush to change yet one more time for the day. The thought never occurred to her that they might just poof back to normal at a sudden loss of concentration.

Motoko's shirt was never actually described as white, but that is more interesting so it is rolled with((ic ooc ftw)). The Hyuuga picks up the other set of dry clothes, moving over to a bush close to Kaede's. While the technique didn't take a lot of concentration to keep, none at all in fact, as her chakra was infused into the materials to hold it, she DID have to stay within a certain distance of it or it would poof. Loss of conscientiousness would do the same of course. She strips off her wet clothes and pulls on the new ones quickly, then moves closer to Kaede's bush to wait for her. "Uhm... I'll have to go with you to your house... if you get too far away from me while wearing those, the jutsu will release. So if you go without me, you might end up naked halfway home."

Kaede dressed quickly and stepped out, still toying with the hem of her clothing. She was still cold though, and she was shivering quite a bit. She held her clothes close, but not close enough to transfer the wetness. Then the news she received of needing to stay near made her blush and squeak nervously. Perhaps stupidly, she stuck as close to the Hyuuga as possible, awkwardly trying to find the spot between perceived danger and Motoko's personal space bubble.

Motoko blushes slightly as Kaede moves so close to her. She offers a slight smile, trying to comfort her. "Well, you'll need to lead the way to your place. I'm not sure where you live. I'll follow you home, and go once you're inside." She holds her own wet clothes, waiting to be led to the Aburame home so she could head back home herself.

"R-Right... Kind of awkward though..." She blushed, leading the way. Kaede moved with some stealth, not liking the idea of being seen at the moment. No, it wasn't Motoko, or the lame (but effective) clothing. It was just the wetness and the clothes, and the still present oddness between them. Kaede wanted to stop that though. "M-Motoko... Uh... W-Would you like to sleep over? S-So you don't have to run around alone?"

Motoko nods a bit. "Yeah I know it is... I'm sorry Kaede." She sighs a bit. She follows along, making sure to stay close enough. She looks to Kaede, a bit surprised at her offer. "Sleep over? At your place? I... I would like that.." She smiles to her happily. Of course, she remembers something then. Her father, and the rest of her family. What would they say if they found Motoko had snuck out and ended up staying out all night. They would find her gone in the morning and probably worry and be all over looking for her. She sighs thinking about it. "I don't know if I can though... my family would wake in the morning to find me gone and my father would be furious..."

Back
Top Bottom