Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Kunoichi ((Divide[by]Zero & Ecchi))

Motoko, a member of Konoha gakure's famous Hyuuga clan headed for one of the training fields, the bordered a forested area. She was told she would meet with her chosen partner here, to do some training. For the moment, she, and this other newly graduated Genin weren't being put in a typical group of three genin with a jounin captain. They were being teamed up with each other, and would probably still be supervised by a jounin. She wasn't sure if this was because they felt she needed more training, or if the two of them would somehow be a powerful enough team together... perhaps there just weren't enough genin to evenly split them all into typical teams. Whatever the case, the Hyuuga girl would do as she was told, waiting in the training area for her partner to arrive.

Her black hair was kept above shoulder length, and tapered from short bangs in front, to longer on the sides, to longest in back. She currently wore a dark v-neck t-shirt with a net undershirt, and a pair of dark shorts that reach just above her knees, along with her toe-less shoes that all of the ninja wore. Her signature konoha leaf headband was worn like a bandanna around her neck. A tool pouch was strapped to her right thigh, holding her kunai and shuriken.

Kaede was already at the training fields, sort of. She was in a tree at the border of the training field, getting all the closer to a bullet bee nest. The positively massive bees were deadly hunters. And she wanted to have the whole nest join her. Most people would be dead terrified by them. But Kaede thought they were adorable. Then again, she was Aburame. They had bugs crawling beneath their skin. She was indeed curious why she was only in a two-ninja cell instead of three. But it wasn't too relevant. Right now, she was approaching the nest. It appeared that some one had already peppered it with senbon. Her heart drooped at the thought, then bled as she saw one lone bullet bee wandering aimlessly around it's nest. Reaching out a finger, the bee hopped up onto her. Bringing the bee up to her face, which was mostly obscured by her silky black hair, which drooped all the way down to her waist. They only looked at each other for a few moments, before the bee flew up to her head, landing in her hair and brushing back some of it, exposing just enough to show her right eye. A tiny smile was on her face having made a little silent pact with her new friend.

The kunoichi fell from the tree, landing in a kneeling position. She wore a dark green long coat, buttoned up from her knees to her neck, where it ended in a tall collar. Under the jacket she had just normal black pants and a matching tee-shirt. Unlike most ninja, she had full-toed shoes, with a split between the big toe and the rest. They were highly flexible, allowing her a bit more grip since she could move her toes about. Her headband was worn on her right arm. Her skin was almost unnaturally pale, and most of the boys had regarded her as 'creepy' at best. There was a reason Aburame kunoichi girls were very, very uncommon. It cut down the chances of being able to reproduce when bugs were crawling all over a woman.

Motoko sighs softly, waiting near a wooden pole mounted into the ground. There were several of them around the area, providing something to use during training. She watched the area with her almost-perfectly 360 degree vision... all except for that one narrow blind spot behind her. She watched for whoever it was to be her partner, and possibly for whoever might be leading them, if there was to be anyone like that. She turns her sight toward the tree line as she notices someone drop out of one of the trees, using her byakugan to zoom in on them. It was the Aburame girl who had been in the same graduating class as herself. Could it be that this is her partner? She shivered a bit, thinking about the Aburame specialty, having bugs crawling all over them, even inside them. It was a bit creepy, but then she herself had often been looked at as creepy, being able to see everything and everyone around her any time she wanted.

She pushes off from the pole, starting to move toward the other girl. The look of her white eyes seemed like a cold emotionless stare. It was another thing that made her seem rather creepy, as she didn't like showing emotion. In truth, she was just rather shy, so it was hard for her to open up, and thus seemed cold. She lifts a hand to wave a bit, watching the Aburame girl. "Hey... did they.. send you out here to wait for a partner?"

When she got her bearings, which was almost instantly, she caught sight of a girl coming her way. Or at least it seemed a girl. Distance was the issue. And while her senses were sharp, she'd seen a few very girly boys in her class. But to her delight, it wasn't one of them. The white pupils gave it away as she saw the Hyuuga from her class. Hyuuga Motoko. Of course quite talented. So maybe that's why it was only them. She was confident enough in her own skills that she could call herself good. And the Hyuuga knew what she was doing, if only by reputation alone.

Kaede gave the girl a small smile and wave, moving to make the trip shorter for the Hyuuga. A new bee friend and a new human friend. It'd be a good day, right? hopefully they'd get their instructor soon. "Hello... Yes, I was told to meet here with my cell. Or partner really... So I suppose we're together from now on. We just need to wait for our instructor, yes?" She asked, looking about for a Jounin. Nothing so far. Either that or the Jounin was hiding for whatever reason. "Do you know anything about our instructor?"

Motoko nods a bit, giving a little sigh. She certainly hadn't expected to be teamed up with an insect user. She wondered what the higher ups had in mind pairing them. Was there some advantage of the two working together she didn't see? She shrugs to her lightly, looking around, seeing no sign of any instructor. "I don't know... I was just told to come out here and meet my partner for training." She sighs a little bit. "I don't even know if we're getting an instructor..." She looks to the other girl again, slowly extending her hand, somewhat shyly, though she tried not to show it. "I'm Motoko by the way.."

It was a moment later, once they had the opportunity to introduce themselves, that a hand suddenly burst up from the ground, right under Motoko. It grabbed at her leg, making her freeze up in surprise and cream as she looked down at it. The first true bit of emotion she'd shown so far, fear. She yanks her leg away and leaps back from it, watching as the rest of the arm extends up out of the ground, followed by a head, then torso, then the rest of a female form rising right out of the earth. It was a dark haired woman, wearing a very short red kimono, opened a bit at the chest to reveal some cleavage. The woman smirked as two kunai flew out quickly, each one landing respectively at the two girls' feet... and each one had an explosive tag attached to them, about to blow. The woman called out cheerfully. "On your toes students!"

Kaede was already trying to figure out the benefits to teaming with a taijutsu heavy ninja like a Hyuuga usually was. Between her kikaichu being able to eat chakra, and the Hyuuga's being able to seal it away, they could be a very potent sealing combination. Plus Kaede herself was rang-oriented, so she'd be able to cover the Hyuuga's short range with her own wide range. Then they had a lot of vision between them too. Hyuuga's Byakugan, plus a wide network of insects. She was starting to see the synergy potential already. "Kaede." She reached out to take the hand, shaking it gently, telling one of her beetles to stay away form crawling on the girl's hand.

The attack came swiftly, and the Aburame leapt away with a squeak. Landing on all fours, the kunai then dropped right in front of her. A flaming tag made her eyes go wide before the explosion hit, the blast only allowing her scream to go halfway before the report overtook it. A heavy smoke laid all about the girl as she laid in the spot, clothing charred and slumped over motionless. The smoke rolled all around the three of them, heavy, thick and choking, completely cutting off the outside world from their view.

The woman chuckles as she watches them. The tags weren't actually full powered, they just gave off a lot of smoke and made a loud enough boom to make it seem like a full explosion. They weren't enough to actually harm the girls badly. "You have to do better Kaede-chan!" She looked over toward where Motoko should be, seeing the girl laying out on the ground looking badly burned. She smirked, knowing that the tag wasn't powerful enough for that, but Motoko thought it was. That girl laying on the ground was nothing but an ordinary bunshin. She tosses a regular kunai at it, watching it vanish. "Hmm, now where did the cute little Hyuuga go?"

Motoko had seen the kunai coming with her byakugan, and placed the bunshin before running off. The jounin woman had apparently seen through that though. She ran toward the woman, and threw a kunai to distract her, feinting off to check on Kaede and see if she was okay. She kneels down, shaking the girl to get her to wake up. "Kaede, get up!"

The smoke only got heavier, unnaturally swirling around them. The air wasn't just smokey; it was thick, choking thick. The world around them died in noise rather quickly. It was dead silent save the sounds of speech and clanging metal. Kaede still seemed motionless on the ground. And as the Hyuuga came to get her up, her body shifted. The coat slowly burned, like paper, holes appearing with a faint glowing red edge. The burning coat revealed a massing group of wicked beetles, who all tumbled out form the suddenly disappeared body. They were built like cockroaches and twice as large, featuring massive mandibles and pointed tails that looked sharp to the touch. More sprang up from the edges of the smoke, burrowing out of the ground on a relentless march for the assailing ninja. From all directions, she'd find there was no real escape, as the beetles burst from the ground around her trying to crawl up her exposed legs.

Motoko quickly realized what she was kneeling next to. It wasn't Kaede... it was a mass of her insects! She quickly stand and moves away from it with a yelp, shuddering at having been so close to those huge nasty things. She really didn't like bugs very much at all. She looks over to see the jounin woman being surrounded by the insects, watching them crawl up her legs. The woman just seems to smirk before she and her clothes appear to turn into dirt and rocks, crumbling away. It had been an earth clone.

The sound of hands clapping twice rings out, as the real woman stands a small distance away, calling to them. "Nice work my cute little genin. I can see why they felt you two would be enough for your own team... But we still have a lot of work to do. Come gather so we can get started."

The smoke cleared almost instantly, and the bugs disappeared too. Like nothing had been there at all. There weren't even holes from when the bugs had been crawling out of the ground. It had been elaborate genjutsu, and unfortunately the Hyuuga was caught in it's crossfire. Well, the weird beetles were. There was a small grouping of kikaichu in the area, looking like they had been crawling up the clone's legs. But there were so few. The smoke itself had been ninjutsu. Kaede was nowhere to be found. At least not until Motoko was looking at their instructor.

A black mass of straight hair emerged from the ground, like it was water, slowly floating up directly underneath the woman. Kaede's head was looking straight up, and the genin realized she'd been in a horrible, horrible position. A small squeak form the girl as she saw straight up the kimono propted her face to turn red just before she went back underground, emerging ten feet away with her back turned. One hand was at her chest, clasped tight as she tried to get back her composure.

Motoko shook off the effects of the genjutsu, shuddering again. She should have been able to see through that with her byakugan. She would have to work on that... She starts moving over closer to the woman who was apparently their instructor. She pauses as she notices Kaede's head coming up out of the ground, right under the instructor. Did she just look up between her legs? Motoko blushed a bit herself at the thought.

The instructor stood there, well aware of the ground shifting beneath her, the girl's head popping up right under her. She wore a pair of dark undies under the kimono, nothing too fancy or lacy, fairly average, and covering enough that she wasn't worried about it. In fact she smirked when she noticed Kaede rush back down and come up further away with her back turned. "Hurry now girls, we don't have all day." She gave them a moment to approach before continuing. "My name is Ichina Shizuka. You may call me Shizuka-sensei, or 'my beloved Shizuka-sensei' if you prefer." She grins at them, clearly a bit eccentric. "Now then, I want you both to give your full names, as well as the goals you hope to achieve in becoming ninja."

Kaede was still blushing, the curtain of hair in front of her face covering the wide majority of it. But she obediently huddled in and listened to her new instructor, not able to directly look at her. While the undies hadn't been terribly exciting, looking under was still an embarrassing faux pa. She quickly memorized the name though, and since she was pointed to first, she was probably first to introduce herself.

She cleared her throat a little, trying to muster the courage. "I-I'm Aburame K-K-Kaede..." THe stuttering was horrible, and she looked away some. "Uh... I... I want to show my c-clan... G-Girls are worthy n-ninja..." She panted for air like it had been hard to just say that much. Obviously, Motoko wasn't the only shy one between the two genin.

Motoko listened to Kaede's introduction, nodding a bit. She clears her throat and goes next. "My name is Hyuuga Motoko. My goal is to live up to my clan's expectations for me as the next in line to become the clan's leader..." She sighs a bit, not really liking the whole idea. It was so much expectation thrust upon her, but she had no choice, she had to meet it.

Shizuka-sensei smiles at them, she moved over to pat Kaede on the head a bit. "Relax dear. You need to focus on the training today, so you don't die.." She turns and moves away from them, pulling out a paper with some markings on it. She turns again to face them, holding up the paper for them to see. "The first exercise we will do, is to have you retrieve this. You will have one hour in which to do so." She takes it, and tucks it down her cleavage, into the folds of her kimono. "If you don't retrieve it in time, you will go without lunch, and give me one hundred push ups. Understood?"

Kaede nodded as her head was pat down. A kikaichu beetle sneakily made its way onto Shizuka's kimono sleeve, crawling in already. Honestly, sometimes she didn't know quite what they planned. Especially sicne she had a huge case of nerves. Though her nerves were really mostly from the panty shot. Not that Shizuka had anything to be ashamed of. Quite the opposite. Of course, she had to put that out of mind as soon a possible. In fact, she thought about Motoko. Poor girl was expected to be the best, where Kaede was expected to be horrible. What a crew.

But then came the challenge. Grab the piece of paper from the sensei. Alright simple. Tucked in her cleavage. Not so simple. Embarrassing really, especially since she already got a panty shot. The task actually elicited a whimper from the girl. Then again, they didn't have a signal to start. And time kind of was ticking. Kaede looked at Motoko questioningly, before the Hyuuga would notice something not quite right. Like with the beetles, her body was fake again. This time it was a swarm of her kikaichu. The real Kaede was underground again, as her arm burst through the earth to shoot up under Shizuka's kimono, going for an under-grab for the paper.

Motoko nodded a she listened to the instructions given. She sighs, really hoping they could get the paper in time. If they worked together maybe they could. She looks over at Kaede... but it wasn't Kaede. She could see the insects. It was an illusion. She looks over to Shizune, who leaped up and flipped in the air before land a distance away from where Kaede was coming up from from the ground. She chuckled, shaking her head. "Now now, I didn't say to start yet. Don't be so hasty. A good ninja must use stealth and wait for the opportunity to strike and achieve their objective. I want you both to go hide yourselves in the forest. When I move through it, you can look for your opportunity." She looks from one to the other. "Ready..... Go!" She would wait for them to go and hide themselves, before leaping off into the forest to start moving from tree to tree.

So Shizuka could see through the groundhog technique. Kaede was hoping for a quick surprise shot. But she was left empty handed after risking another panty shot. They then received some slightly more detailed instructions. So like obedient little ninja, they were supposed to go into the woods first. Sighing, she absorbed the bug clone back into her long jacket and disappeared in a bust of speed for the forest. Motoko would be along shortly, for sure.

While she waited, she tried to come up with a plan. The Kikaichu were talking to her. Constantly chattering exactly where Shizuka was. The Aburame nodded her agreement with them as she started setting up her wire traps, knowing the place where Shizuka would start going for. Part of an ambush was preparedness. hopefully with some genjutsu, and a little help from a certain Hyuuga, they could loop the teacher into the trap.

Motoko took off after Kaede, deciding she would find her so they could plan. After all, they had a better chance if they worked together, and Motoko wasn't much of a planner on her own. She follows Kaede, moving up next to her, watching her. "So... what are you thinking? Do you have a plan?" She fidgeted a bit, looking around for any sign of Shizuka anywhere nearby, then looks back to Kaede. "W-what can I do to help?"

Kaede pointed out the area where the wire traps were set. "If we can get her here, I should be able to net her and get the paper. So think you can herd her in here?" She asked, looking at the girl hopefully. Putting an arm up on the girl's shoulder, one kikaichu made it's way onto the Hyuuga, for tracking purposes just like with Shizuka. It wasn't a sign of mistrust, but rather of just wanting to know. She also had a back-up plan that she was working on, but it was a very hush-hush kind of thing. In case Shizuka was listening in on them.

Motoko listens carefully, looking to where the traps were laid out. She nods slowly. "I.. I think I can... I'll try." She didn't really notice the little insect crawling onto her back, thankfully. Knowing there was a bug on her would make her shudder and distract her thinking about it. She stands, and uses her byakugan to track the movements of Shizuka. When she finds what she thinks is her, she speeds off to chase her, and try to herd her this way.

Kaede nodded as the Hyuuga got going. To find an inconfident Hyuuga was an oddity to say the least, but at least the Aburame found something of a comrade in her. The little link of nervousness they shared gave her a little comfort. As Shizuka made her way into the forest deeper, Kaede brought down a genjutsu, one that would make traveling through the woods seem absolutely normal, when really it was twisting and winding her path, making her travel exactly where she wanted, and in completely irrelevant circles. It would disorient and put the sensei off her guard. That is, if it worked right. Her genjutsu was strong, as was her ninjutsu, but her taijutsu was lacking, which was where miss Hyuuga could come in and save the day.

Motoko used her byakugan to see past the genjutsu this time, since she knew to expect it. She follows after Shizuka, tossing kunai to try and get her to turn in certain directions. Trying to slowly herd her back to the trap, without making it too obvious. Whether Shizuka realized what they were trying or not, she didn't know. She had to simply try and help this plan work. Shizuka was starting to get close to the area with the trap, though wether it was Motoko, the genjutsu, or a purposeful action by the jounin, was a mystery.

Shizuka, stepping into the trap, would see six copies of Kaede rise form the ground using the groundhog technique. As they surrounded her, they all came into attack, attempting to stab her with kunai. Motoko would be able to see they were all bug clones, save the kunai. But the real threat were the wires. As they attacked her, they would distract. If Kaede hit one, all the better, as more kikaichu would be able to crawl upon the woman. But even if they were hit, the body just reformed and kept up the assault. Once the fight had been going on for a moment, the bug clones all burst over the woman, creating a sphere of kikaichu in all directions, effectively encasing her in black as the wires were triggered. They sprang in from all directions, creating a spherical web trap to seal away their dear instructor.

Shizuka began to fight back the bug clones, kicking them away and slashing them in half with a kunai. She does her best to shake off the bugs that got on her, trying to fight back the insects as they burst all around her and formed a dark sphere. Then the wires came and surrounded her, seeming to trap her and hold her there. She chuckles softly, seemingly defeated. "Well done girls, you've laid a rather nice trap."

Motoko stood on a branch watching. She was trying to see if there was any trickery being used by the instructor at all, anything that might let her slip free of the trap and evade them again. It had only been half an hour so far, so if they really had succeeded, she would be pleased with that time.

All seemed to be going well. The woman was caught, and the bugs were unharmed. Some had even managed to get on her. Things were going very very well. At least it'd appear. The jounin could very well have had a trap up her sleeve, so Kaede had to figure out the safest way to secure the paper. Deciding the best course of action, the Aburame of course used her loyal friends. One of the bug clones reformed, reaching into the woman's cleavage to find the paper.

Motoko watches carefully, keeping an eye out for any tricky moves. She blushes a bit as she watches the insect clone stick its hand inside the kimonos, right into her cleavage to dig out the paper.

Shizuka smirks, watching the clone stick its hand in, feeling it between her breasts. She lets out a lewd moaning sound, just to make Kaede a little uncomfortable. She smirks and looks to the clone's face. "You know Kaede-chan, even in bug clone form, you're pretty cute." She turns to look up at the real Kaede and give her a wink. Once the clone pulls the tag out, Shizuka would suddnly, in a blur of motion, push out of the wires. Looking closely, Kaede might see some of them had already been cut and disabled before the trap was sprung, and thus not as much of a complete trap as it had seemed at first. She stands on the ground smirking. "You both did quite well! But I'm afraid you got the wrong tag." Upon looking at the tag, it would be obvious it was not the one they were supposed to take from her... but an explosive tag. Shizuka smirks wide and parts the front of her kimono enough to show the waistband of those dark undies, and the edge of the tag sticking out of them. "An important lesson... never think your target will be where you expect it!" She blows them a kiss and dashes off again, the explosive tag starting to burn.

Back
Top Bottom