Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Special evenings for couples (Foxy Lady with GenderBender)

We went our separate ways after that night. Karen sent me the occasional text, and I always replied. But when I tried to initiate any form of contact, she backed off. Which made me wonder: was she actually interested in me at all or was she just latching onto me so that she could attend the special evenings? That thought left me feeling used, but still eager to hook up with her again. Simone and Simon seemed to have gone quiet, so all I could do was wait and hope that they would invite us. Karen couldn’t ignore me then.

The invitation came, eventually, but it was not what I expected. It was a text from Simone, telling me that couples would be meeting at Karen’s home the following weekend. She had suggested that I join her – the cheek – can you imagine it – I was the one who introduced her, but now she has the say on whether I can come or not. But that was not the worst of it.

‘BTW, Annie will be there as well. Thought you should know before you accept the invite.’

Fuck. And that might mean, could mean, would almost certainly, well yes definitely mean, we would be paired off together at some time that evening.

Well, what choice did I have? If I was going to get together with Karen again,, this was my only hope. So, I said I would come.

I arrived early, at least I thought I had, until Karen opened the door and I saw the others already gathered, with Annie in their midst. Karen closed the door, put her arms round my neck and gave me a kiss, a real toe curler. She was marking her territory. I glanced over her shoulder to see Annie’s reaction, but she was affecting not to notice.

Simon came over to me and put a drink into my hand. ‘There you are, Josh, first of the evening. Sorry you missed the draw. Karen drew for you and you’ll be pairing off with Annie.’ I couldn’t tell whether he was just reporting the order or being wickedly malicious at the prospect of what sort of time I could look forward to.

I had barely downed half the beer when Simone clapped her hands. ‘Now we are all here,’ she glanced meaningfully in my direction, ‘we don’t need to waste any more time. Ladies, please lead the way to your rooms.’

I followed Annie and closed the door behind us.

‘You’re looking good, Annie, really well, how have you been?’

Her reaction was not at all what I expected.

‘Cut the chat, Josh. We’re here to fuck, so lets get on with it.’

People have called me a bitch for how I treated Josh making him impotent and needing therapy to recover. Well, maybe, maybe not. They called me a bitch again for what happened during that evening. I was a bit dubious about that draw. It was all too convenient the way it worked out. And with Karen in charge, I am convinced she was up to no good.

But there is one thing I want you all to know, because it is the absolute truth. I had no idea there was a camera in that room. No idea that the other couples were watching a live feed. No idea whatsoever that they were taking bets on what would happen. We were set up, both of us.

The thing is, like I told you before, no guy, well only an exceptional guy, can last the whole evening and cum with all the girls. We girls make allowance for that and don’t push a guy to the limit, making sure he has something left for the others. that’s just being considerate, don’t you think. And there’s a code for asking for a time out for whatever reason – maybe because the guy needs a break or perhaps because one of the couple just doesn’t fancy the other.

So that was what I meant when I told Josh we were there to fuck not talk. I was making it clear to him that he wasn’t going to get a time out from me.

But I was not, definitely not, putting him under pressure to cum right off and ruin it for the next girl and probably the one after that. After all those years together, I knew just which buttons to press. I could have made him blow off within seconds if I had set my mind to it.

As it happens, he didn’t give me a chance. He just shoved me back onto the bed, climbed between my thighs and engaged docking manoeuvre. One thrust, no foreplay, straight in until his balls were banging against my ass. Fair enough, he needed to prove himself to me, and probably to the other girls too, because they all knew about our history.

‘Point taken,’ I gasped.

He paused. ‘Point, what point exactly would that be?’

‘That you haven’t lost your touch.’ A compliment, surely, but he took it as a taunt.

‘No thanks to you, bitch.’

OK, so he was right, I deserved that one. I decided silence was best at that moment, so I waited for him to make the next move.

Another hard thrust, putting all his power behind it. I was still fairly dry and he knew it and he didn’t care.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him tight to give me a chance to juice up a bit more. I pulled his neck so that his face was close to mine.

‘I’m sorry, Josh, I really am. You didn’t deserve it and you’re right to be angry with me.’

He pulled my hands away and held me down by his shoulders.

‘No I didn’t deserve it, but you’re wrong about me being angry with you. I’m past that.’

He forced my legs open and rammed me hard again.

Damn, I was still barely wet. He was going to leave me sore for the rest of the evening.

‘So what’s your problem, why are you treating me like this? It’s nor your normal style.’

Another spine-jarring thrust.

‘Normal style? Just what is that exactly? I’ve not fucked for nearly three months.’

Yet another thrust.

‘That’s not my fault. If you can’t get laid, there’s no need to take it out on me.’

His chest was heaving and his teeth were grinding.

‘You don’t get it, do you?’

Another ram.

‘Get what, what are you talking about, Josh?’

I had never seen him look like this before.

‘It’s you, isn’t it. You’re the one I want to fuck, the only one. I only went with Karen because you pushed me away.’

Was that a tear in his eye?

‘Really, after everything, honestly, you mean that?’

He nodded.

‘Then stop this nonsense and come and lie beside me.’

He paused, as if undecided, then pulled out and dropped onto the bed beside me. We took each other in our arms and began to kiss. It must have been ten minutes before we broke apart, and my lips were numb.

‘Remember that cruise, the first night on the cruise? When I pretended to be a lapdancer?’

He nodded. Oh yes, we both remembered.

I pushed him onto his back and climbed aboard, guiding his cock into my now well lubed cunt. Then I began the dance, up and down his cock, swinging my hips, arms high over my head, tits swaying. ‘Come on baby how much are you going to pay me to finish you off?’

‘I’ve not got any cash on me.’ He remembered our dialogue.

‘I’ll take cards,’ I told him.

‘No card either,’ he replied.

‘Well you must have something,’ my tone was stern.

‘Well,’ he hesitated, drawing it out a bit longer, ‘I do have something you might like.’

‘I got a full load onboard and I can flood your pussy.’

‘Really?’

‘Yeah, but there’s a catch. You got to find the key to get it out of my balls.’

That was my cue.

‘I think this is a trick. There’s more than one key, isn’t there. And I know where they are.’

I took his nipples between my nails and dug in deep as I began to increase the rhythm up and down his cock. His face was contorted with pain, but I knew he would not tap out. For a while, I thought the trick would not work, that the novelty had worn off. Until –

‘ARGHHHHH!’

His hips bucked, once, twice, then the first jet hit my womb.

‘Did you enjoy that?’ I asked after a while.

‘Shit,’ he moaned, ‘I’m drained, dry, that me finished for the night.’

‘Just like on the cruise,’ I laughed.

But then on the cruise there wasn’t a queue of randy women who would not be getting fucked by the biggest cock in the building.

Like I said, neither of us were very popular that night.

After Annie, I had to report for duty with Simone, the joint leader of the group with her husband Simon.

It was, I decided, best to confess rightaway. It was bad form not to be able to fuck at this stage of the evening, but I could hardly bluff my way out of the problem.

‘Sorry, Simone, is it alright if we just chat for a bit?’

I expected her to be annoyed, but not as angry as she was.

‘No,’ she advanced on me and almost spat the words in my face, ‘no, Josh, it is not alright, in fact it is FUCKING not alright, or even plain and simple JUST NOT FUCKING AT ALL.’

‘I’m really sorry, Simone, honestly I am, but I sort of got carried away with Annie. I’ve realised my true feelings for her.’ It sounded limp and it was, like my cock.

‘You saphead, you pathetic lovesick puppy,’ she screamed. ‘Every other woman here is getting a good fucking right at this minute, every fucking woman including your precious Annie.’ She thrust her phone in my face just in time for me to catch an image of Annie spreading her legs wide as a guy I didn’t recognise sank into her pussy. ‘Every fucking woman,’ she was shrill now, ‘except me.’

‘Look,’ I protested, ‘it wasn’t my fault, well not entirely. I can give you some oral.’

‘Yes,’ she smiled sweetly, too sweetly for my like, ‘but I don’t want oral. I want cock. A big cock, a big stiff cock. Your cock. And I want to feel it throbbing in my cunt.’

I opened my mouth to protest try to calm her down, but my words were cut off by a slap, a stinging slap, delivered with the palm of her right hand, right on my cheek, so hard it spun my head round.

‘Now do you understand?’ she spat at me.

Before I could answer, her hand in action again, backhanded, smashing into the right cheek this time and leaving my head spinning.

This was, I decided, no time for talking. She had the same idea, because she came at me with her fists punched and arms swinging. I ducked under her first blow, grabbed her by the waist, threw her fact down on the bed and gave her tight ass a series of swift slaps. She glared up at me, her face flushed as red as her buttocks.

‘Bastard,’ her voice was menacingly quiet. ‘Is this the best you can do, beating up a woman?’

I was about to come out with an appropriate repost when I felt something and glanced down. Simone followed my eyes and we both stared as my cock stiffened and rose.

Simone rolled onto her back. ‘Well, Josh, I suggest you use that or lose it, because so help me I was just about ready to cut that precious tool off at the root.’

I pushed her thighs apart and dropped on to her, penetrating her to my balls.

‘GOD, YYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS,’ she screamed as I hammered her.

She came within minutes. I had no chance of cumming with my balls freshly drained, but that didn’t matter. She showed no sign of noticing or even caring. And I was just relieved to be able to escape with my jewels intact.

I was still basking in the afterglow of my reconnection with Josh when the door opened and my next visitor walked in.

Shit. I’d never seen him before and he was, how can I put this, MAGNIFICENT.

Black. I mean actually black, not brown.

‘Hi, Annie, good to meet you at last. I’ve heard a lot about you.’

A mellow voice, thick lips, bald head.

He took something out of pocket of his robe, before taking it off and tossing it onto a chair. I didn’t take any notice of what was in his hand, I was too busy admiring the body. Tall, broad, not obviously muscular, no fat.

‘Lie back, I have something special for you.’

My eyes drop to his crotch. His cock is flaccid, two or three inches, maybe a little on the thick side.

He grins.

Lots of teeth.

‘No,’ he holds up his hand.

He is holding a rowel, like cowboys wear on their boots. A spinning silver wheel with spikes at the end of a handle.

He climbs onto the bed and eases me back against the pillow. Powerful, I feel the strength as he presses me down. But controlled. Oh yes, very controlled. Controlled power.

Fuck, fuck me long and fuck me slow.

Pity we only have half an hour, because I am sure this guy could go on into the night.

‘Close your eyes.’ His fingers press my lids shut and he begins to work the wheel over my body.

I am already tingling from my time with Josh. He is gentle, at first, I barely feel the spikes as they contact with my throat and neck and shoulders and arms.

Back to my throat and down my chest, over my tits and down my belly before branching out down each thigh.

The spikes have barely touched my flesh.

Back over the same route, just as slowly but this time with more pressure. This time I feel the sharp spikes as each one digs in.

And now for the third time he guides his rowel across my body. Faster this time and harder. It dawns on me that he is fucking me with his tool. Slow and gentle, then with more power, then faster and harder. Like a guy who is in control fucks. Like this guy fucks, I’m sure of that, I can feel his cock working me already, although a quick glimpse tells me it is still hanging. Maybe his first woman drained him and he needs to recover. Well, if he does, this is a good way to do it.

Of course, at this stage I have no idea that there has been no fucking so far, because everyone has been watching Josh and me reliving our hottest fuck.

If I had known, I’d have been suspicious.

Without me noticing, he has varied his approach. No longer sticking to the same route, and he’s taking in my nipples.

OH FUCK YES

Right over my left nipple, full power, almost dragging the spike through the flesh as he pressed hard down.

PHEW

Back and forth until my nipples are screaming.

And then he sets off from my throat. I know instantly where this is going and brace myself.

Fast down my breast bone. Fast and hard.

Across my soft belly. The spike digging and dragging.

He’s on a line for my clit. My throbbing clit.

And beyond my thick glistening labia.

He’s going faster. He’s pushing hard.

GOD DAMN AND FUCKING HELL

I jolt upright as the pain shoots into me as he rakes across the hard button.

NOW, COME ON, NOW, I’M READY

I scream as the rowel ploughs the soft flesh beyond.

But-

He sits back on his heels.

‘Sorry, Annie, time’s up. Maybe another time.’

And then he was gone.

‘You’re kidding me, right? Tell me this is some sort of joke.’

The black guy of my dreams had just left me high as a kite and climbing the wall in frustration. And now this kid arrives and says right out that he may need a rest before he’s ready.

He shakes his head. NO, this is not a joke. He’s just been with this big black woman who pumped him dry. No prizes for guessing who her partner is.

‘Well, that is just NOT GOOD ENOUGH,’ I explain. ‘NOT EVEN CLOSE.’

He shrugs his shoulders.

‘Are you even old enough to take part? You look like a kid to me.’

This gets him riled and he insists that he is 20 and married.

‘Well,’ I inform him, ‘you should know by now that it doesn’t matter whether you are ready. What matters is what I want, me, the person of the female gender whom you are here to satisfy. And I am not satisfied, and you’re little willy is still all floppy, but you have a mouth, so fucking use it. Get down on her knees boy and get sucking. Because the way I feel right now, this won’t take long.’

He goes down willingly enough, but then baulks.

‘Whose is that?’

He is referring to the cum oozing out of my pussy.

‘That, is Josh’s.’

‘Right, yes of course, obviously.’

Odd I thought but of course he had been watching us fucking earlier.

‘Is that a problem?’ I demand.

He senses my irritation. Clever boy.

‘No, not at all, obviously not.’

But he obviously doesn’t like sloppy seconds. Well, he has to learn some time and now is as good a time as any. I tell him so in plain terms, ending with ‘Why the fuck could you come here anyway?’

‘We were invited, by K-K-Katie’s a-a-aunt,’ he stammers. ‘Simone. We were both, when we married, I mean we hadn’t-‘

‘So you were virgins and kind auntie decided you needed to pick up some tips from more experienced members of the sexually mature community.’

He nods. Yep, that about sums it up. Meaning I am left here with a kid just out of high school who needs some extra tuition, when what I need is a man who knows his way around. He needs a kind motherly figure to show him what’s what. I am not kind, I am not motherly. So I wipe my finger through my pussy and push it between his lips, rubbing Josh’s spunk into his gums.

‘Get used to the taste, kid, and then get your tongue in there and start sucking.’

He gags at the salty taste but I don’t give him time to think about what he has to do. I pull his face into my crotch. Sink or swim. He decides to swim.

For a kid on his first outing, he doesn’t do bad, not bad at all. Maybe I am so desperate that a robot could get me off, but he has promise. My fingers are soon pulling at his hair as I grind against his mouth and my body starts shaking.

‘GOD, YES, YES, YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS’

I clamp his head between my thighs as my orgasm bursts. A full tsunami, which ejects the rest of Josh’s spunk into his face.

When I finally release him, we are both breathing hard and his chin is dribbling with cum. He looks up at me with a big grin.

‘Did I really do that?’

This is the first time he has experience a full-on female orgasm. There is only one answer I can give. ‘Obviously,’ I say as I push him onto the bed.

Time to reciprocate.

‘Now, young man, let’s see if you really can’t get hard again.’

I take one of his balls into my mouth and start sucking. No one has ever done this to him before, obviously, because he soon starts wriggling. I move on to the other ball and see his cock stiffening up. This is promising.

‘Hi, I’m Josh. Pleased to meet you.’

‘Yes, I know. Pleased to meet you too. I’m Katie.’

‘You know me?’

‘Sure, doesn’t everyone?’ She seemed awkward, as if she had said something she shouldn’t have.

‘You’re new here, we’ve not met before.’

‘You think I’m too young to be here, don’t you. You probably think I’m underage and a virgin.’

‘Whoa, hold on, just a-’ But there was no stopping her.

‘Well let me tell you, I am not underage, and I am married. But yes,’ she relaxed and gave up on the defensive attitude just as quickly as she had adopted it, ‘this is my first time here. The first time my husband and I,’ she sounded like the words were still new to her, ‘have done anything like this.’

‘So how has it been so far?’ I was playing for time here, after Annie and Simone I needed some recovery time.

‘OK, I’ve only met one guy so far. I didn’t catch his name.’

That should have made me sit up. She should have been with two guys so far, but she said only one and that’s not something she was likely to get confused about. But it didn’t register, not until later.

‘And what did you do?’ We were supposed to keep quiet about what we did with others at these evenings, but that was more honoured in the breach.

‘Nothing special, just missionary stuff.’ She sounded disappointed.

‘So you’d like to try something different, something new?’

She nodded and I waited. Maybe she didn’t actually know what she wanted, just that she wanted to explore. Best not to be too adventurous this early in the proceedings.

‘I’ve wondered, I mean I’ve seen some stuff online, just for a laugh, but I’ve wondered what it feels like to have a guy suck me,’ she glanced down at her lap, ‘down there.’

I smiled. This would give me a chance to rest and recuperate.

‘Sure, I’m only too happy to oblige. Just lie back and let me take the strain.’ I eased her back onto the pillow and gently separated her legs. She was on the skinny side, a bit too much on that side for my taste. No tits worth mentioning and slender hips and thighs. She had a nicely trimmed garden, though, and those furls of labia that hang really low. ‘Nice.’ I don’t usually give a running commentary, but I wanted to set her at ease. She smiled and I settled down to tease at the lowest part of the labia flap with my tongue. She shivered and gasped. Probably that was the first touch of a mouth down there, as she called it.

At least that was what I thought, until she sat up and announced that she had not expected my stubble to feel so good on her thighs.

Thanks. I grinned back, wondering what I had let myself in for. Was she really so inexperienced? And was I going to be treated to a running commentary?

I probed a bit with my tongue feeling my way between the flaps. She began purring quietly. Then I caught the salty tang, her first partner had left a load and I was going to have to drink it.

Thanks again.

Time to bring my teeth into play, nibbling at the flesh. ‘Nice, baby, n-n-n-ice,’ she muttered.

I slid my hands under her ass, not that there was much of it to get a hold of, and kneaded her buttocks as I flicked my tongue over the little bald headed guy who had come out for a look.

She shuddered. ‘Yes, baby, y-y-yesss, mummy likes that.’

Mummy? Baby?

I snapped my teeth on the guy’s head. Her thighs snapped shut around my neck. ‘Naughty, baby, n-n-naughty. Mummy may have to spank her b-b-baby.’

I prised her legs open and came up for air. My lips were covered now in the other guy’s cum.

‘Kiss me.’ Will she want to taste that other guy’s cum? I raise my head, my hands still clenching her buttocks, and she obediently lowers her face and rubs her lips over mine. She pulls back, licks her lips and grimaces. She’s right, I prefer something slightly less salty. I grin and she forces herself to smile.

‘See if you prefer the taste of mine.’

I push up to kneel over her face. My cock is still dangling, so she props herself on her elbows and opens wide for me to lower myself into her mouth. She immediately begins sucking me like a lolly pop. She’s inexperienced, doesn’t know the tricks, but that makes it all the more exciting. This is probably her first time and my cock is responding, despite the exertions with Annie and Simone. She pauses and leans back.

‘You taste different. And there are other flavours too. Like, I don’t know how to describe it.’

‘You’re tasting me,’ I tell her, ‘with Annie and Simone.’

‘Simone,’ her eyes open in amazement. ‘Oh God, I’ve just sucked Aunty Simone.’

‘Aunty? Now this is beginning to make sense.’

She grabs hold of my cock and attacks it again.

She’s trying to speak but that’s tricky with my expanding cock in her mouth. I manage to catch a few words.

‘Hurry up, I want you to cum over me.’

Well, it’s looking like I can oblige her by getting hard, but I’m not so sure about cumming so soon. I try to play for time by suggesting she takes it more slowly, but she won’t take the hint.

‘Don’t piss me off, Josh. If you can do it for that wrinkled prune of an aunt, you can do it for my fresh just back from honeymoon body.’

Shit, I have the makings of a nympho on my hands.

It was inevitable that he would get hard again. Inevitable, because he was being subjected to my ministrations by hand, by tongue and by mouth. Inevitable too, because he was young, at an age when he was able to replenish his supplies and come back to full function quickly. We were a perfect combination, both of us at our sexual primes. How clever of Simone to realise that that would prove such a happy pairing, giving each of us something that our partners could not provide.

But there was the downside. What my Josh lacked in youthful vigour, he had in experience, skill, subtlety and patience, to satisfy my deepest sexual needs. And most of all he had what kids lack, what he had lacked when we first met, the ability to control himself in order to ensure that I was satisfied.

The thrill I got from seeing this youthful cock rise in response to my attention was soon dampened when he began to moan and groan. His hand instinctively went to his cock as it began to throb, so I had to knock it away, causing a petulant vocal complaint, which I ignored. When he began again, I deployed one of my favourite tricks, by grabbing his balls, pulling them hard and adding a vicious twist. The effect on his cock was immediate as the flash of pain sent it plummeting.

‘Bitch,’ he spat, ‘what the fuck’s your game?’

‘I am not a bitch,’ I informed him coldly, ‘and my game is to ensure that you last long enough to satisfy me before cumming yourself. That,’ I told him tartly, ‘is basic etiquette. And something that, once learned, will stand you in high esteem with the females you meet.’

He looked at me thoughtfully. So thoughtfully that I should have been suspicious.

‘My wife,’ he told me with the superior attitude of a man who had been married only a matter of days, ‘does not complain.’

‘She does not complain,’ I retorted, ‘because she has yet to learn better.’

Another thoughtful look and he lay back on the bed. I went back to working his genitals, soothing his balls in a warm bath of my saliva. He was soon hard again and this time he made no attempt to wank off. Lesson learned, I thought.

And the sight of that youthful cock responding to my attention began to set my pussy tingling at the thought of what it would feel like inside my vag. My hand slide down my belly and encountered a slimy seepage that told me I was getting close. My finger teased my clit in preparation.

‘YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS’

His sudden shout caught me by surprise and I looked up to see an arch of sperm shoot into the hair and land on my head.

He had learned his lesson all too well and hidden his intentions. Leaving me for the second time that evening, aroused and with a guy with no desire to take me to orgasm.

I cursed quietly as he strode out of the room.

Katie is attacking my cock like it’s a stick of rock, which is what it is now after her attentions. She’s chewing and gnawing at it, which would make me nervous if it wasn’t also making me fucking hot. Women lick and suck and tease, which is fantastic. But I’m not dealing with a woman here. Katie is still a girl and she hasn’t learned the tricks yet.

‘Uuummm,’ she comes up for air. ‘Simone was right. I’m glad I came. It’s so much better with a real man. Not that I would tell my husband that, but he is still a boy and doesn’t understand what it takes to satisfy me’

I remark that she had said she was a virgin until she got married a few weeks ago. She nods. ‘Yes, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t know what it takes to satisfy me. Now, come on, Josh, just think about it for a minute.’

She goes down again, but attacks my left ball, sucking them into her mouth and chewing away vigorously.

This gives me time to think, as she instructed me.

‘Take cocks,’ she’s spat my ball out, ‘I experimented with different dildos, so I know just the size and shape that works best for me and,’ she knelt back on her heels to examine me, ‘yours looks just about perfect for my needs.’

Down again, right ball this time.

She takes longer this time, more playful, like she is experimenting to see what has the most effect.

‘I’m impressed,’ she’s taking another breather, ‘that you let me do this. I mean, I could so easily do you some permanent damage, couldn’t I. Adrian, he’s my husband by the way, I think I forgot to mention his name, anyway Adrian gets very nervous when I handle his tackle. Is that what you call it by the way? My mom calls them dad’s family jewels, but Adrian thinks that’s silly.’

‘There are of lots of different names people use,’ was the best I could say with her snapping her teeth around my cock head.

She works slowly down my shaft and then begins he return journey dragging her teeth over my flesh. Electric shocks shoot down my cock and into my balls.

‘Do you want to cum over me or inside?’ She’s grinning up at me. ‘I can tell you’re ready now. I am right aren’t I.’

I nod.

‘I’d like you to spray me because that’s fun to watch, Adrian did that a lot on our honeymoon. But I also like the idea of making the next guy lick your cum out of my pussy.’ She giggles. ‘Your choice.’

She’s right about me cumming, but no way am I going to produce the sort of fire hose display that she wants, so that leaves me just one option.

I push her onto the bed and spread her legs open.

‘Yeah,’ she murmurs, ‘they need to be wide to take that cock.’

It seems she is going to give a running commentary.

I rub my cock over her lips and give her clit a few hard smacks with the head.

‘That’s good, Josh, really good, I must remember to tell Adrian about that.’

Then I tease her a bit, something else to tell her precious Adrian, because I’m beginning to get the impression that he’s a ‘get it in and get it done and get ready to do it again’ guy.

‘Naughty boy, naughty, naughty, mommy will have to spank you if you keep her waiting.’

I pause to imagine what sort of honeymoon games this pair or newly weds played.

Then I let her have it with one quick, powerful thrust, deep so that my balls bang that tiny excuse of an ass.

‘I knew you’d do it like that.’

‘Really,’ I manage to gasp, because I can feel those balls about to pump.

‘Yeah, it’s how all guys penetrate a woman when they want to own her. No offence, I mean we’re not making love are we, just fucking. However Simone dresses up these events she puts on, the truth is she just wants an excuse to act like a whore.’

I thrust again, even harder this time, and grind down on her clit.

‘Fuckeeeee, wow,’ she moans, ‘have you ever fucked a real whore?’

‘No,’ I thrust a couple more times and then give myself a rest, ‘you’re my first.’

I wasn’t sure how she would take that, and she obviously spends some time thinking about it. at last a broad grin spreads over her face. ‘You’re right, I’m just like Simone, I knew rightaway that Adrian would never be enough for me. So, come on, give it to me, like a real whore, make that pussy sore.’

Well, since she asked, I had to oblige. I held out longer than I expected, no thanks to the look on her face as I forced her head against the wall with every penetration.

‘Slut – slut - slut’ I gasped, ‘cheap, dirty, disease-ridden whore.’

I finally finished just as the clock showed that my half hour was past.

‘Make sure to tell the next guy how badly you behaved with me and he’ll give you a good spanking,’ was my closing remark as I sauntered off to my next encounter.

‘Hi, Josh.’ I greet him with a welcoming smile and a quick flash of my pussy from the bed.

‘Karen, hi to you too, what a surprise, we’ve not got together like this for a while.’

‘I know and it’s been my fault, I’m sorry.’

‘Apology accepted.’

He sank down on the side of the bed, keeping his feet firmly on the floor.

‘Anyway, this is our chance to make up for lost time.’

I was teasing him, of course. I had been involved in setting it up. First that encounter with Annie, followed by a carefully chosen sequence of women. We were now an hour and a half into the evening and he had cum with all three of the women – Annie, Simone and Katie. I made sure I got in well before the end, because there was no way he was going to last the evening.

Which was of course the whole idea.

Why? you ask.

Well, you’ve probably got the message, if you follow this blog regularly, that Annie and Josh are not a popular couple. There’s a lot of rivalry around the group and a guy who’s packing a prick like Josh tends to make mere men feel, shall we say, inadequate. There was a book being run on how long he would last before he ran dry. And as for Annie, well she was known for destroying his virility in order to get together with another guy she had met here, which is a massive no-no. No woman can feel safe with her on patrol.

But let’s get back to my conversation with Josh.

‘How did you get on with Katie?’

‘Not quite the innocent she pretends to be,’ he told me, ‘and she definitely has the makings of a good old-fashioned slut.’

I laughed. He was right on the button.

‘So, Josh,’ I slid down the bed and placed my hand on his thigh, about half way between his knee and his balls, ‘I guess you know what I’m looking forward to.’

His smile looked strained. He didn’t realise how much I knew about what he had been doing.

‘I may need some recovery time,’ he croaked.

‘Not too long, I hope.’ My hand was working slowly in a northerly direction. ‘You know how much I like a nice meaty cock and,’ my hand reached his balls and weighed them in my palm, ‘you’re the best hung guy here tonight.’

‘You’ve checked us all out, have you?’ He was trying to sound flippant without really succeeding. Little did he know that I had done just that. I’d checked every one of the men, including the big black guy. Josh topped him, but it was close.

‘Don’t tease me, baby, you know what I want.’

I pushed him onto his back and climbed astride.

‘Now are you going to give me what I need or am I going to rip your balls off.’ I took a firm grip just to give him the idea.

‘Like I said, it’s been a busy night and you need to give me some time.’

‘The fuck I will. Not one of the guys I’ve met tonight has managed to find the right button, let alone ring the bell. Now, you know where the button is, so all you have to do is set that bell clanging. And if you can’t manage it on your own, I’ve got mommy’s little helper to get you started.’

I reached under my pillow and pulled out a dildo. Bright red, solid and rigid. Not so big that it was uncomfortable but large enough to make an impact. Josh smiled.

‘You’re going to put on a show for me are you? That’s the best idea I’ve heard this evening.’

I laughed.

‘No, Josh, that is not the idea at all. I am not putting on a show for anyone, not for you or anyone else. Just remember that you spilled all your secrets in our sessions, so I know just how to use this on you.’

That knocked the smile off his face. He remembered now some of the things he had told me and was probably wondering which I was about to use against him.

‘Really?’ His voice trembled.

‘Really.’

I began to fasten the straps of the dildo around my waist and thighs.

‘You c-c-can’t,’ he stammered, ‘i-i-it’s no-no-not e-e-eth-i-i-cal.’

‘Fuck ethics,’ I snapped, ‘now turn round, bend over and present your ass like a good little boy.’

He obeyed. No surprise there, because he has had a few encounters from this direction, although he is reluctant to admit that he is partial to it.

I teased along his crack before pushing at his hole.

‘Now, remember, Josh, the sooner you get that prick of your flying, the sooner you can do to me what I am going to do to you.’

Having focused his mind on the business in hand, I thrust deep into him.

‘YEAH’ I shouted.

‘FUCK’ he screamed.

I looked over my shoulder and winked at the camera. The other couples were busy on their accounts at the moment, but this would be passed around later. And the sight of this fucker unable to get it up without assistance was going to get some cheers when we got together to watch.

But that for later. Right now, I had my work cut out to get him hard in time to give me what I needed.

‘No, Karen, please, just stop this.’

But she didn’t let up.

‘Stop, Karen, please, just stop,’ she whined in imitation of my pleading. ‘You didn’t beg Derek to stop, did you, bum boy?’

‘That was different.’ I sounded pathetic and of course she had an answer.

‘Different? You mean like he was big, black and muscle bound with a thick black dick. You mean like the way he fucked you ass. You mean like what exactly, Josh. You mean like he was a guy who was bigger, stronger and better than you were. You mean like he blew your balls off.’

I couldn’t deny it. it was all true, every word, she could have been reading from my counselling notes.

‘Karen, darling, you don’t need to do this to me. I’ll get hard for you, I promise, just give me some time.’

She slowed right down, so slow that I thought for a moment she was going to stop.

But I was wrong.

‘I’ve got a bigger dildo if you prefer. What do you say? Spread those cheeks really wide.’

I should have pulled away, could have done it if I wanted. But I didn’t.

‘I don’t understand how guys can allow a woman to do this to them.’ She was off again, talking as fast as she was pumping me. ‘I mean a real man. You are supposed to be so macho and strong and powerful and virile, but given the chance you like nothing better than to stick you ass in the air like a bitch on heat and get fucked like a woman. a real man would take this like a man, but you are taking it like a girl.’

I had buried my head in my arms now. I was close to tears and I was not going to give her the satisfaction of seeing that.

‘Maybe you should dress like a girl. Yeah, wear my panties. I’m sure they’d fit.’

And suddenly she was gone. I straightened up, hoping she had just left, but no, she was still there, waving a pair of lace panties at me.

‘Either fuck me or wear these,’ she tormented. ‘Your choice, I really don’t care.’

I looked at my cock. It was a little stiff but not up to the task she had set me. I took the panties and stepped into them. They were quite large, but for a woman not a man, obviously.

‘Put them on properly,’ she snapped, and tugged them up tight into my crotch.

I don’t know what it was, the feel of the material, the way she pulled my balls up high, the tightness. Whatever it was, I felt myself stiffening.

She didn’t miss it. She couldn’t miss it. The lace was straining. I was so hard I thought I would break through. I didn’t but the pressure on my cock was so intense, I couldn’t hold myself.

It wasn’t a jet, nothing like as powerful as earlier in the evening, but it was powerful enough to burst through the cloth.

‘HA,’ Karen’s laugh was coarse. ‘I knew it. You’re just a sissy.’

‘Hi.’

I looked up in surprise at the deep voice of the black guy who had tormented me earlier.

‘What are you doing here?’

The guy grinned.

‘Aren’t you pleased to see me again, honey?’

Actually, I was pleased, but that wasn’t the point.

‘You’re not who I was expecting. The guys move on to different girls each time. Didn’t you know that?’

‘Sure I knew it. But I made an arrangement with Jeff. You were expecting him, right?’

I nodded.

‘Well, I felt we still had unfinished business and he was keen to have a go at Karen who was next on my list. So, we came to a mutually beneficial agreement to swap places.’

‘Unfinished business?’

‘Well, for a start, I don’t think you were entirely satisfied when we ran out of time.’

‘That’s true, but-’

He wasn’t listening. He had dropped his robe and climbed between my thighs.

‘Well, I have a reputation for never leaving a lady unsatisfied, so here I am. Open wide.’

I looked down at his cock that was now pointing in the right direction, which is to say at my pussy rather than at the floor. But I wasn’t letting him off that easily.

‘You wouldn’t have left me dissatisfied if you had had a stand like that when you were here before.’

‘I’m sorry about that, really I am, but I don’t like to rush or be rushed.’

‘I could have given you a hand if you needed it. You only had to ask.’

He bristled a bit at that. I had hit a nerve, which is always a good thing with an arrogant smooth talker.

‘Well, here I am, ready and willing to pick up where I left off.’

‘But,’ I corrected him tartly, ‘this isn’t where we left off. I’ve had another visit since.’

‘HA. Pencil prick Adrian. I bet he didn’t satisfy you. He’s never satisfied a woman yet, certainly not that little whore he married last month.’

‘You know him?’

‘No, but I’ve heard about him, about both of them and the little fantasies they play.’

His cock was still swaying, so inviting.

‘So tell me about-’

I got no further, he was banging his cock on my clit.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

Slow slaps, but hard slaps.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

Thick cock slapping

Black cock slapping white

Grinning face watching me squirm as my clit came alive and began to pulse, began to tingle

Fuck

‘Fuck me, come on your tormenting black bastard, you know you’re desperate for my pussy, that’s why you came back, not all this “I left you unsatisfied shit”.’

He laughed and plunged. Fast and true, sinking his whole shaft deep inside me, pushing my pussy open, forcing my legs wide, until his balls slapped into my buttocks.

‘That’s right, I want you and I want you because you want me. Like all you white girls, you go weak at the sight of a set of balls like mine. The guys are the same. I strip off and they all want to see what I’m packing. Big, black balls. They knew my pair are more potent than all of their put together.’

He gave me a series of swift deep thrusts. God, shit.

‘Some of them make no secret of looking. Others pretend not to be interest, but sneaks quick looks when they think I’m not looking.’

Another series of thrusts, just as deep but slower this time.

‘They’re scared shitless of having me around their women, because they know you can smell how virile I am.’

And hear how modest you are, I thought, but kept it to myself.

‘I’m forcing you as wide as you go, aren’t I?’

He was right, but I wasn’t going to stoke his ego. He could probably tell from the look on my face that he was right.

‘You’re used to a big one. I’ve seen Josh’s.’

I should have asked him where he saw it, but missed my chance.

‘But anyone can have a big lump of meat, we black guys, we have a special way of using it.’

He was combining fast and slow thrusts now, no pattern, maximum torment.

I wondered if he had cum with the girl he had just left. But I didn’t need to wonder for long.

‘You’re in for a real treat,’ he remarked casually as he steadily increased his rhythm, ‘I’ve been saving myself. You’re going to get a full load of my rich, thick, cream.’

Saving himself? This is the first time that I began to feel a nagging suspicion that something was going on. He’d had his chance the first time round and he had claimed he had to bribe some guy called Jeff who was sniffing after Karen. This did not make sense.

‘You want to suck me off a bit first?’ He broke into my train of thought.

‘What, sorry, I was distracted there.’

He grinned. Let him think I was distracted by his performance, which by the way was very smooth.

‘Just offering to let you suck me a bit before you came. I would offer to reciprocate, but I don’t fancy sucking in any of that thin cum Adrian sprays around. Did he actually get to impregnate you by the way?’

I ignore this personal question and decided to tease him a bit.

‘Sure, OK, if you’re sure you can last. I don’t want you to let me down, like you did last time.’

His smile seemed a little more forced this time as he pulled out and sat back. I twisted round and came face to the face with the magnificent member, glistening with my juice.

How should I approach this? A low sensual blowjob? A lot of foreplay before sucking him? Or- Yes, give it to him full on and see how he measures up.

I made eye contact, moved his cock into position, opened my lips and throated him.

‘Fu-u-u-cccccc-kk’ His body shivered and his cock throbbed.

My hands cupped his balls, rolling, tugging, digging in my nails, while my tongue worked his shaft. My eyes were still on his, but his were closed now.

I held him like that for a while, then began contracting my throat.

He was moaning now, the tongue, the throat and my hands were all getting to him.

I pulled back quickly and then throated him again before he had a chance to recover. Same treatment, with more power this time, more pressure. Fingering tickling around his ass a bit, nothing to make him nervous, enough to give him an extra thrill.

‘B-b-b-b-iiiiii-t-t-t-ccchhhhh’ He spat.

One last time and move my hands to his chest. Rake my nails over his nipples and dig my teeth into his shaft.

‘DAMN’ he roared as I pulled away and a jet of cum shot over my head and face.

He was right, it was thick and rich, and hot too.

‘Looks like you’ve failed a second time, doesn’t it.’

He glared at me, grabbed his robe and stormed off. The wall shook as he slammed the door.

Sharon was the next woman on my list.

'Hi,' she smiled. She was lying on the bed with her knees raised. 'Remember me?'

I smiled back. 'Have we met before?' I asked, unsure.

She lowered her knees to display a patch of ginger pubes, matching her hair.

'Remember now?'

I shook my head. She was teasing me. I'd have remembered those matching collar and cuffs.

'I would remember you if we had,' I told her, 'and I don't, so we haven't.'

She laughed, a tingling laugh.

'Well you will remember me next time.'

I sat down next to her.

'You look like a guy who needs a rest.'

I felt like a guy who had been milked dry and had his balls put through a ringer. A guy who had been ritually humiliated by a former lover. A guy who wasn't going to get hard let alone cum for the rest of the evening. Any pleasure I gave Sharon and the others on my list would involve drinking in a lot of sloppy seconds from the guys ahead of me.

'Am I going to get one?' Did that come across as pitiful as it sounded to me?

'Let's get down to some good old-fashioned snogging, like we used to do as kids. All this sex is getting very samey.'

What a relief. Just what I needed right now. I leaned across and tucked in. When we parted my lips were tingling.

She pushes my head down to her tits and I begin to nuzzle and lick them. Playing for time, although I know it is pointless. Even for this beauty, there is no chance I will get hard again. And she knows it. She pushes me further down, so that my face in buried in her ginger mound.

Now I like going down on a woman. To be honest, I'm pretty good at it, or so Annie told me, not that I believe everything she ever said, not any more. I didn't even mind if some guy had got there before. It added a frisson to the experience to know that she had been penetrated by a stranger. But Sharon's bush is sodden with her own juices and cum from every guy she's had this evening. Not very appealing. I try to raise my head, but she pushes me down.

'Tuck in, baby.'

She rocks back and raises her hips, spreading her legs and lifting them over my shoulders.

'Let me help you.'

She parts the ginger hairs to reveal her long labia, which she prises open for me. A small stream of cum flows out. I gulp and open my mouth to protest, but her knees hook behind my head and pull my mouth, my open mouth, down onto her.

'Don't waste any,' I hear her mutter as she grinds against my face.

I gag and choke as cum flows into my mouth and heads down my throat. How many guys am I drinking - three or four? I am getting disorientated and can't remember any longer. My nose is pressed against her bush which is drenched in cum and juice and sweat and piss, making me feel sick.

I try to pull back to get more air, but her thighs are holding me too tight.

I try to prise her thighs open to give me space to move away, but they do not budge.

'Come on, Josh, get working, you've got a horny bitch here and if you can't fuck me like the others, you're going to have to eat me out.'

That leaves me no choice, but to lick her lips and suck her wet pussy, while she regales me with an account of each of the guys who went before me. How desperate they were to fuck her. How hard they pumped her. How they shook as they blew their loads of cum into her cunt. How they cried out in pleasure at the moment of orgasm.

And I couldn't help feeling that everything she said was meant to demean me, make me feel inadequate for not being able to satisfy her like they had. I tried to will myself to get aroused, but nothing happened. My balls swung empty and I couldn't raise even the smallest twitch from my cock.

It was difficult to get a purchase on her, she was so slimy. But as I worked, her voice became breathless and she paused ever now and then to let out a moan.

I reached down to pull at my cock, hoping to get some life into it, enough to be able to get inside her, but no joy.

It was as I brought my hand back from its fruitless attempt that I happened to grab Sharon's ass. She immediately began bucking. So the lady likes some back yard play, well let her have some. I slid my fingers along her crack, just to see what sort of reception I got and she went wild, throwing herself about, tossing and shaking, but still keeping my head trapped between her thighs.

She had given up talking, just moaning and groaning now, long drawn out sighs of pleasure. I know there are rules about what you can and can't do without permission, but there are times when asking permission just isn't an option. The lady seemed to be enjoying it, so I simply slipped in through the back door. The reaction was almost instantaneous. Her body tensed, her legs snapped straight and shook violently. She let out a scream and her vagina spasmed, shooting out the remainder of the cum from her earlier encounters. Straight into my mouth. I coughed and spluttered, sending some of it out over her bush.

Her body suddenly relaxed and I came up gasping for air, wiping the back of my hand across my mouth. The next thing I knew, she had hold of a handful of my air and delivered a powerful slap across my face.

'Next time, you fucking well ask before fingering my ass.'

'Fuck.'

Annie could not suppress the explanation when the next male entered her bedroom.

Even before he took off his robe, she knew he was special. Big, broad, muscular, shaven head and some light stubble.

He shed his robe to reveal a perfect bodybuilder set of muscles.

Annie managed to control herself enough to get out a full sentence.

'If you're going to tell me you've fucked all the girls so far and are running on dry, I will personally castrate you.'

The man grinned.

'No, Annie, I only fucked the first one and then held back so that I would have a full load when I came to you.'

Annie was sceptical. Words are cheap.

'And what did you do with the others?'

'Chatted and played with them, some oral, some finger fucking, even some straight penetration, but I made sure not to cum. Like I said, I was hold it back for you.'

'Well, thank you kindly, er, do you have a name, not that it matters with a dick like that.'

Her eyes were taking in the set of balls that nestled between his thick thighs with a long thick cock swaying in front of them.

'DW, just call me DW, almost everyone does.'

'So how come, DW, that I haven't seen or heard about you before?'

'I don't come that often, but I heard about you and made a special effort this evening.'

His grin caused a shiver down Annie's spine.

'So what have you heard that makes me so special?' The way this was going, it seemed like all he was going to do was talk.

'I've heard about Josh and know you can take a long stalk. Most women fantasise about that but when it comes to spreading themselves wide, well they're not that keen on the pain.'

'So you think you can match Josh?'

Another grin.

'I reckon I can top him by a good inch, but it doesn't matter, I'm comfortable with what I've got and not into competition.'

Like hell he wasn't.

Annie's hand reached out and began to massage the soft dick that swung before her.

'You'd better show me what you've got, DW.'

A minute later, Annie was holding the longest, thickest cock she had ever met in real life. It topped Josh by a good couple of inches, but she kept that to herself.

'Not bad, not bad at all,' she breathed.

DW burst out laughing.

'Not bad, it's fucking fantastic, and you know it, I can smell you dripping just at the thought of what I'm going to do to that pussy of yours.'

He reached a hand to her crotch and brought a wet finger to his nose.

Before Annie could react, she had been tipped onto her back with her legs pushed onto her shoulders, as DW thrust into her.

'ARGH'

He had been right about the pain. Even dripping wet, this was more than she was used to, much more.

DW was poised over her, his face grinning down at hers.

'When I've finished with you, you'll be too sore to piss for a week.'

She knew he was right.

'Let me know if you need a break, I'm partial to a bit of anal.'

Then he began, slowly, smoothly, taking his time and letting her experience the stretch each time he eased himself deep inside her, banging her cervix at the end of each stroke.

Please, she prayed silently, don't let him leave before I'm done. Not again. please.

My next companion was a petite Japanese woman in her mid-30s. Cute. She came straight to business.

'From what I hear, you need rest,' she announced as she settled down on the edge of the bed.'

Sounds like the women had been talking between sessions.

'It's been demanding evening,' I admitted. That was an understatement.

'Maybe I give you some help.'

She didn't wait for my reply, just bent over my crotch and gave my cock a lick. 'Taste like Sharon,' she remarked as she ran her tongue over her lips. 'She has very distinctive tang.'

She cradled my balls. 'They feel pretty light. How many times you cum tonight?'

I shrugged. 'To be honest I've lost count.'

'You too modesty,' she grinned.

'You have enough for one more.'

I wasn't sure if that was a question or a statement. It sounded more like an order. She sucked my cock again and I began to stiffen enough for her to mount me. She was riding me nice and slow, and I was beginning to wonder if I could cum again, but I wasn't destined to find out.

The door suddenly burst open and slammed into the wall. Annie strode into the room, butt naked and grabbed my companion by the hair, pulling her off me and depositing her onto the floor.

'Hey, hold on,' I screeched, 'what's got into you? That hurt.'

'Don't you know, do you really not know?' she shouted.

'Know?' I was genuinely puzzled. 'Know what?'

'They're filming us, Simon and Simone, that prize pair have got us on live feed in her bedroom.'

Annie stormed off with Josh trailing in her wake. The disturbance had attracted the attention of other couples who were all now out in the corridor to see what was happening. Some of the men seemed relieved by the chance to take a breather, others were rubbing their cocks to keep them hard. The women were all dishevelled, their hair matted with sweat, their crotches wet and their inner thighs stained with drying juices and cum.

Simone knew that trouble was brewing as soon as she saw Annie eyes drawn to the camera. That guy had been fucking her nicely, and she was building to a earthquake of an orgasm when the idiot looked over his shoulder, checking how he looked in the shot probably. She'd have plenty to say to him later. Plenty.

She was prepared as soon as her door flew open and Annie rushed at her, grabbing her by the hair.

'Bitch, you fucking bitch, just what are you playing at. This is meant to be private, those are your rules remember. So just what the hell are you doing put me on live feed.'

'Get over it luv,' Sharon spoke from the doorway, 'we all know they record us to watch later, it helps Simon get off.'

'Piss off,' Annie shot over her shoulder before giving Simone a hard slap that knocked her to the floor. 'This was personal, me and Josh, persona, what I said to him, what we talked about.' She spat the words in Simone's face and began banging her head on the floor. 'You've spied on our most intimate moment and spoilt it. I feel dirty knowing that you've been broadcasting it. You make me sick.' She finished her tirade by spitting in Simone's face.

'It's not her fault,' Simon had not intervened but his cock was waving in the air at the sight of the catfight, 'it was Karen's idea. We didn't know that you would pick that moment to say what you did.'

Couples were drifting off now. A small hand took hold of Josh's and pulled him to follow her. What should he do? He stared at Annie's tear stained face and then at the alluring smile of the Japanese girl who has been riding his cock so nicely. He had to make a choice.

It had been a long time since we had been invited. Not since I had left Annie staring after me as I wandered off into the night with the cute Japanese girl.

I said 'we', did you notice that? Of course you did. Yes, Annie and I are together, at least for these evening, although not yet formally a couple again. Annie had not been happy about being left for the Jap and had made it clear by withholding her interest for a long time. In fact, it was only because of the invitation that she had contacted me.

'We've had an invitation,' she announced on the phone, 'you know from Simon and Simone.'

'Right,' I was non-committal. Waited to see where this was going first.

'It's a special occasion.'

'Right.' I wondered what was 'special'.

'It's just for guys, but their partner can come along and watch, so long as they don't interfere.'

'Guy on guy, you mean?' I needed to check this out.

'Got it in one, Josh. Well done.'

'Not sure that is really my thing.'

'If I recall, it has been your very definite thing a few times. Remember Derek.'

'Yes, as it happened, I do. But that was special.'

'And this will be special too, although Derek won't be coming. I asked.'

'Right. So who will be there? How many other guys?'

'Ah.'

'Right,' I had hit the point.

'Not many actually. It hasn't been very popular.'

'Which is why you got the invitation?'

'Guess so, but why not, come on, it could be fun.'

And so I agreed.

Why not?

It wasn't quite as straightforward as I had told Josh. It never was where Simone was concerned.

Like he said, I was off with him for the way he was sniffing round that Japanese girl. Not that we were a couple, but well I had hopes that we might get together again. Eventually, I had given up on the idea, when Simone approached me out of the blue with an idea, that gave me an idea of how to get back at Josh, if not actually get him back.

Simone has a friend Courtney, who occasionally comes to our evening with her partner, Joe, not that Joe and I had ever had the pleasure, if you get my meaning. Well, her brother is one of those muscled guys who spend their spare time pumping iron down the gym. The same gym where Josh has been going, not to build muscle, but just to keep fit and get toned.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, her brother – Walker he's called – has noticed Josh as they say, around the gym, but mostly in the shower, where Josh can attract attention.

Which explains the sudden invitation and the special arrangement of guy on guy.

Not that Josh will know. The drawer will be fixed, which it usually is anyway. And Courtney and I will have front row seats, along with Simone, who secretly records everything anyway.

Let the fun begin.

Annie picked me up. Like I said, we are not together formally, not yet anyway. She was quiet as she drove, thoughtful, not like she usually was in the runup to these evening. but then this was going to be different. She would be a spectator, which was not her style. Perhaps the women would join in later, I hoped so anyway, especially if that Japanese girl was there.

We were last to arrive. There were three other guys, each with a woman, plus Simon and Simone. We helped ourselves to beers as Simone addressed us.

'Welcome, everyone, welcome to this very special evening, a new departure for us. Man on man exclusively. Their partners will watch but not take part. The guys will start clothed, unlike our usual events when we strip off first. Let's not waste any time, straight to the draw to see who gets matched with whom. All the names are in this bag. I'll draw first.'

She made a show of stirring up the cards and then drew one out.

'Walker,' she announced, waving the card. I'd never heard of him, although he looked vaguely familiar. I had seen the woman he was with, though, at one of our evening, although we had not been paired off. This wasn't the man she had come with before, so who was he?

'Walker, you draw for your partner.'

Walker didn't put on a show, just shoved his hand into the bag and drew out a card, which he passed to Simone.

'Josh,' she read and held up the card for all to see.

A few minutes later and the four of us were on our way to the room allotted for the evening. I remembered the woman now, Courtney and her partner was Joe or something like that. It was no surprise when Simone tagged along as well. She seemed to have a thing about me for some reason.

'Right, here we are,' Simone announced. 'Let the fun begin. You guys need to get your kit off so us girls can get an eye full. Why not undress each other?'

It seemed that Simone would be a mistress of ceremonies and not merely a spectator. I wondered whether Annie and Courtney would have any suggestions as the evening went on.

The guys faced each other, neither making the first move, until Walker reached our and drew Josh's hand forward to rest on his crotch.

They stood like that for a while.

'Like the feel?' Walker asked at last. 'Want to see what it looks like?'

Josh eased his hand free of Walker's and began to unbutton his shirt With the buttons unfastened, Walker shrugged the shirt over his shoulders revealing a muscle bound torso and arms.

Courtney pressed close to me and whispered in my ear. 'They're hard, those muscle, they're as hard as granite. Give them a feel when you get the chance.'

It was obvious that she had felt them, which sowed a thought in my mind that would grow as the evening progressed.

Josh now allowed Walker to unbutton his shirt and ease it over his shoulders. Walker stepped back and let his eyes wander over Josh's torse, before stroking it gently, following ever muscle.

'Uuummm,' he murmured. 'You're bulking up nicely, you should pump some iron and build up those muscles.' His fingers teased Josh's nipples before his hand slipped below Josh's belt. 'And speaking of bulking up, how are you doing down there, big boy?'

Courtney rested her hand on my thigh and squeezed. I felt the heat through my dress.

Simone meanwhile was watching from the sidelines, her mouth slightly open.

Let's me clear about this. I'm not gay and never have been and never will be. I've nothing against guys who are. Good luck to them if that's their thing, but it's not mine. I'm heterosexual, very much so, always have been.

If you're read this blog, you'll know I've had a couple of man-on-man encounters, always for fun, nothing more than that. So the point I want to make is that I don't react to guys the way I do to women. I'm not used to feeling them up or being touched up by them or being caressed like a woman.

Which is why it was awkward having Walker push my hand onto his crotch. OK, let's be honest, I'm interested in checking out other guys, seeing how they measure up to me – and most don't, not by a good distance – but checking out their sexual reaction to me, well that's different and then having them check out the effect they are producing in me, well that's different to.

The way I look at it, looking back on what happened, is that my body reacted to Walker's touch as it would to a woman. It was on auto pilot, responding to the feel and caress like if it had been Courtney say.

All of this is important if you are going to understand why Walker purred loudly when his hand stroked my crotch and why, when he pushed my pants down, my cock jumped out, rock hard and dripping and ready for action. And why, when he bent his head sucked my head, I thrust, pushing at his throat and pulled his head into my belly. Instinct, pure instinct, nothing more.

And off to one side, I heard a gasp. It wasn't from Simone, who was right in front of me, or Annie, because I knew her voice, so it had to have come from Courtney, Walker's sister.

How can I explain how I felt as I watched Walker making out to Josh. Making out, because that is what he was doing. Josh had taken off Walker's shirt, like a shop assistant might. Walker, though, he had been making out, no doubt, it was clear from the way he looked at Josh and the way he touched him.

Was this because I knew the history, understood that their meeting was not chance, had been told that Walker had been attracted to Josh when he saw him in the shower at the gym, had been told that Walker had been attracted to Josh when he saw him in the shower at the gym? Yes, that was part of it, but I am sure I would have noticed even without that.

That secret knowledge was a turn on for me, knowing something about the dynamics here that Josh didn't. And seeing Josh's reaction was another turn on. He was not gay, certainly not, but plenty of straight guys have some secret feelings that they keep to themselves, just as I do for women. No point denying it.

If Josh had known the background, he would surely not have acted as he did, pulling Walker onto his cock like that. Walker was the bull in this pairing and Josh was destined to be the queen. This was not how a queen behaved, not without permission, and not so early in the relationship. To Walker this was a challenge and his sister understood that.

Her hand was still on my thigh when it happened, gently kneading my muscle. But her reaction was instantaneous. She gasped aloud and dug in her nails. Walker reacted at the same point, ripping Josh's hand off his head and pulling back.

'Not so fast boy, not so fast.' He was fumbling with this belt as he spoke. 'You need to be taught some manners.'

Walker's pants were round his knees and his cock was out, stiff and proud. Not as long as Josh's but just as thick, thicker even. I could feel Courtney trembling and hear her breath coming faster as her brother spun Josh round and pushed him onto the bed. Josh threw a desperate look over his shoulder at me. Was he embarrassed by my being there to watch this or was he asking me for help? If it was help he wanted, it wouldn't come from any of the women present. Simone was rubbing her crotch, Courtney was breathing harder and harder, and I was squeezing my thighs together.

'Go on, darling, fuck your bitch.'

It was Courtney who said it, but it was what we all wanted.

What the fuck was happening? This was supposed to be fun, but it had taken a nasty turn, a seriously nasty turn. Walker was a lot bigger than me, stronger, one of those muscle bull guys who pump iron all day down the gym. I threw a desperate look at Annie. Surely she had not expected this. Or had she? Was this some kind of revenge for me going after the Japanese girl? And Courtney was encouraging Walker on. My eyes begged Annie to call a stop to this. But in vain.

Walker's weight was holding me down, crushing me on the bed. His cock was between my buttocks, and he was rocking back and forth, his shaft rubbing my hole.

Damn. There was no way I could get out of this.

If he wanted me to beg, I would beg. Anything to prevent whatever was going to happen from happening.

'Please, no,' I whispered. I didn't want Annie to hear me beg, or Simone who would definitely spread the word around our circle, or Courtney who was a stranger.

He lifted his hips and I thought for a moment, a wonderful moment, that he would climb off me. but he didn't. He was adjusting his position, his cock head now rubbing between my cheeks until it settled against my hole.

Walker held me like that, teasing me.

'No, Walker, please, just ease off will you?'

But he didn't.

He brought his full weight to bear, forcing into me. I clenched my buttocks, trying to resist him, but it was pointless. He just applied more force.

'ARGHHHHHHH' I cried.

'YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS' he screamed.

His cock was filling me, his weight was making it difficult for me to breathe, his mouth was next to mine.

'You're mine now, Josh. You're my bitch. All the bulls down the gym will die of envy when they see us together.'

I didn't dare to hope that he would stop now. I knew he wouldn't and he didn't.

'I've made you my bitch and now I'm going to queen you.'

And off he went, pumping me, regardless of the pain he was causing, enjoying the pain, knowing I was feeling it, wanting me to know how strong and powerful he was.

I tried to turn my head, to see what the women were doing.

I don't know what made me do it. Josh was pleading with me, with his eyes, mouthing a plea for help. Josh who had been my partner until I had humiliated him and made him impotent, Josh who despite that was making signs that we should get back together. The Josh I had tricked into coming here, who was being owned like a virgin on her wedding night, taken possession of totally and completely.

I should have begged Walker's sister, Courtney to call him off. But she was red in the face and sweating as she ground her fist into her pussy, her free hand clenching my thigh.

I should have begged Simone to help me pull him off. But she was out of it, both hands up her skirt, rubbing frantically as she rocked and moaned.

I should have jumped on Walker's back, tried to pull him off. Or offered to take Josh's place. Or, or a hundred things, but I didn't.

Suddenly, without expecting it, I let out a loud scream: 'Yeah, fuck the bitch, fuck him hard.' Josh's face was horror struck. He stared at me and then his expression dissolved into a panic. I pulled Courtney's hand off my thigh and rushed over, kneeling beside the guys, pushing my hand between Josh and the bed.

'He's hard,' I announced, 'rock hard.'

Walker grinned, like he knew.

'Can I milk him, Walker, please, let me milk him.'

'N-n-n-n-oooo,' Josh sounded as pathetic as he looked.

This was a worse humiliation than he had suffered at my hands before, much worse, but I didn't care, because I was hotter than I could remember, hotter than Courtney and Simone together.

'No,' Courtney's voice was firm, 'Walker, make him suck you off first, make him kneel and lick your balls and your cock and your ass.'

'Yeah,' Simone joined in, 'and then you can fuck his ass while he fucks Annie.'

'No,' Josh was in tears now, 'no, STOP, STOP right now, I don't want this. I shouldn't have come here. You've betrayed me, Annie, again.'

It was at that moment I decided how pathetic he sounded. How pathetic he was.

The slap hit my left cheek hard and fast. I'd known Annie was approaching, but I didn't expect that.

'Just shut the fuck up. Have you no idea how pathetic you sound, how pathetic you look, just how pathetic you really are?'

Her second slap was harder and landed on my right cheek, backhanded.

She was hot, I could tell by the smell. Her crotch was in my face and I recognised the smell of her arousal. Knew how it tasted too. I'd had plenty of experience.

'Just lick Walker's balls for him. That's all you're good for and, maybe, just maybe, he'll let you suck his cock afterwards as a treat.'

I felt Walker pulling back and moving round to stand in front of me, his cock waving. He shuffled forward until his crotch was over my face.

'Lick them, boy, lick them like the lady said.'

'I'm not a boy and I'm certainly not your boy,' I spat out.

Walker pulled his cock down and waved it in my face, pushing it against my lips.

'Smell that, taste that, you know what it is don't you, BOY. That's your ass. Now tell me you're not my boy. I dare you.' He was bigger than me, stronger, and I would get no help from any of the women, especially Annie.

He pushed forward, his balls banging against my lips.

What could I do? I had no option. You understand that, don't you? I had to lap the rough skin of his scrotum. Tasting his sweat. And his piss.

I wanted to throw up.

'Now suck them, boy,' the girls chorused, 'chew them until he cums over your head.'

Back
Top Bottom