Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Special evenings for couples (Foxy Lady with GenderBender)

Walker unfurled himself slowly and pushed himself up on one hand, the other feeling for the mushy mess that was now his nose. The hand came away wet with his blood. Gradually he managed to manoeuvre himself onto his knees, but struggled to get upright as the pain dragged him over again and again.

‘Bastard,’ he spat and a spray of blood flew out with his words, ‘look what you’ve done to me. Can’t you take it that I am bigger and better than you, more of a man than you will ever be.’

Josh was quaking as the adrenaline surged through him. He laughed.

‘More of a man. Look at you, your nuts won’t be working again for weeks. You’re not the better man, you’re pathetic, lying there crumpled up like a baby.’

He moved closer and unzipped his jeans, taking out his cock and rubbing it hard.

‘Take a look at this,’ he rubbed vigorously as it grew in his hand, ‘kneel at my feet and see what a real man looks like.’

He moaned as his hips bucked and I saw his balls pull up tight into his crotch.

Walker summoned all his strength as Josh closed his eyes at the point of orgasm and threw all his weight behind an uppercut aimed at Josh’s crotch.

I was moving forward as soon as I read his intention. He was on all fours and I aimed for the best and most effective target on view – his nuts. The arch of my foot hit him just as Josh’s semen flew in an arc over his head. He slumped to the floor in time to be drenched by the cum.

Josh moved to stand beside me and together we watched as Walker lay there humiliated.

Someone has to speak and I decided it had better be me.

‘Thanks, Walker, it was fun while it lasted but it’s time to go now.’

I sank to my knees to lick the last of Josh’s cum out of his cock, while Walker crawled out of the room.

It was some weeks after my confrontation with Walker. Annie and I had spent a lot of time talking about the future for us, whether we had one and, if we did, what it would be like.

She seemed to have wiped Walker from her mind. She had made no attempt to protect him when I had cracked his nuts and broken his nose, and no attempt to look after him as he crawled out of the bedroom. The look on her face at what I had done showed that she was aroused by what had happened, by two men fighting over her. I wondered what would have happened if the outcome had been different and I had been the one left writhing in agony on the carpet.

We had sex a few times, and we was eager for more, much more. But I was not sure how long it would be before she was tempted again. And I admit I was frightened too, knowing that she had emasculated me once was not easy to forgive, and the thought that she might do it again niggled at the back of my mind whenever she approached me.

I don’t know what happened with the group. We heard nothing from them. Perhaps there were no meetings or, more likely, they were avoiding us, not wanting to introduce a disruptive influence. Annie was more bothered than I was. She had been on the verge of joining the inner circle, but with no more contact from Simone she did not know if they still wanted her.

Then, out of the blue, the invitation came. A social gathering, it said. Just a chance for members who had not met before to get acquainted and maybe … The text left the possibilities undefined.

We met at Simon and Simone’s like we usually did. There were a few couples, no singles. We drank some champagne, or something cold and fizzy anyway, scooped up nuts and other nibbles, and generally chatted in that stilted way that strangers adopt as they try to break the ice. The women came in a variety of shapes and sizes, but the one who stood out was Philomena, a tall blonde ice maiden, slim and elegantly glad in a shirt style red dress and back heels. Whenever I approached her, she’s turn away or move off. I could take a hint as well as the next man, so in the end I gave up and concentrated on the others.

Eventually, the drink had its effect and I went off to the bathroom. I was passing one of the bedrooms on my way back, when I heard my name called. I looked in the door, to see Philomena sitting on the bed, her dress unbuttoned and her slender legs crossed enough to reveal an glimpse of white thigh. It was fleeting only because she rose and walked towards me.

‘Come in, Josh.’

I stepped into the room and she came forward.

‘I’ve been waiting to get you on your own.’

‘Really.’ So that was why she had been so reluctant to let me approach her.

‘I know what Annie did to you and I want you to know how disgusted we are with her. No woman should ever set out to make a man impotent.’ Her voice was as cold as a judge pronouncing sentence. ‘We know you’re not, of course, and we have it on the best medical authority that you are once again in full working order.’ Somehow, without me noticing it, her dress was open now, displaying a matching set of purple thong and bra.

‘Thank you,’ my mouth was dry and I wasn’t sure what the correct answer was to confirmation that my doctor had broadcast my sexual prowess outside the walls of her consulting room.

‘Please don’t be angry with your doctor. She was so high after your, what shall we call it – recovery? – that she had to confide in someone. And that someone just happened to be me. She didn’t know about this little group of friends. And I knew I had to set the record straight to counter what Annie had been telling us.’

‘Set the record straight? With others? Are you saying?’

‘Yes, I am saying, Josh, that all the other women here tonight know and they feel the same as I do. Which is why,’ I turned to find the other women, all except Simone, filing into the room, ‘we have arranged this little get together for us to let you know that we are on your side.’

‘And to let us get some of what you gave that bitch-on-heat of a doctor.’ The husky voice came from behind me, as hands wrapped round my waist and began to relieve me of my belt.’

‘Now, ladies, let’s have some order,’ Philomena was the natural leader and they all immediately obeyed. ‘We have lots of time and there is, by all accounts, plenty to go round. Milly, shut the door please, we don’t want to be disturbed. I suggest the first thing we do is shed some of these clothes, it is awfully hot in here.’

‘What about,’ I suddenly had a vision of Annie finding herself abandoned, ‘about-’

‘About Annie? How sweet of you to care after what she did to you. Well, you have no need to worry. She is receiving the attention of our husbands. Somehow, I don’t think she will be enjoying that as much as you will.’

‘I think,’ a quiet voice from my left spoke up, ‘we agreed that it would be my turn first, lets not forget that, please.’

‘You are quite right, Olive,’ Philomena again restored order, ‘form an orderly queue ladies.’

I didn’t realise what was happening until it was too late. The guys were crowding round so close I didn’t notice the other women slip away. Well why would I with all that close contact with so many guys, one of whom was actually giving my ass a good working over while another was asking me whether I could recommend a reliable plumber.

Then the atmosphere changed. I couldn’t my finger on why, but I suddenly felt uncomfortable. Maybe it was the way the guys all went quiet at the same time, the guy even withdrew his hand from my ass. That was when I noticed that I had been backed into a corner and there was no sound of any other conversations going on.

‘That wasn’t nice, was it?’ The voice came from behind, probably the guy with the hand.

‘What wasn’t, what are you talking about?’ I thought I had said something inappropriate and that had caused the cold silence.

‘What you did to Josh.’ This voice came from my left, from a guy who had barely spoken before.

‘Making him think he was impotent.’ I couldn’t locate where that voice came from, everything was happening too quickly. But now I knew what this was all about.

‘Where’s Josh?’ I tried not to let the panic show in my voice.

‘Don’t worry about him, Annie, he’s being looked after for a while, a long while.’ The tone was threatening.

‘I didn’t make him impotent,’ I protested. ‘He has this problem on and off. Maybe I triggered this attack, but he still hasn’t recovered. We’ve barely fucked for weeks now. In fact, I was hoping one of you gentlemen might be interested.’ My attempt to divert attention didn’t work.

‘We’ll know whether he’s recovered by the end of the evening.’ That the voice from behind again, I was sure, but now it came from my right. ‘And that’s not all, what about Walker?’

‘Now that was nothing to do with me,’ I protested, ‘Josh was the one who kicked him in his nuts.’

‘You shouldn’t have been playing around with him, those are the rules, you know that.’ The voice was authoritative. It came from the back, but the guys immediately made way for the tall, slim blonde guy to step forward. ‘You need to be taught a lesson and now is a good time while Josh is distracted.’

‘L-l-lesson? What sort of lesson? What do you mean?’

‘You are a slut, Annie, and if you act like one, you should be treated like one, which is what we are going to do.’

The leader stepped back and I was grabbed. In short order, I lost my dress, bra and pants. Shoes too. I tried and failed to suppress a shiver as I was picked up and tossed over the back of the sofa.

And then it began.

As soon as I landed, hands grabbed hold of me. Hands on each wrist, hands on each ankle. Holding me tight and stretched over the back of the sofa.

I knew what they had in mind as soon as the first slap hit my ass.

I don’t mind some S&M; as you’ll know from my posts, I like variety and am willing to try most things. But this was different. There was nothing sexual or arousing about this. It was a beating, pure and simple. Punishment. This was not what I came to these evenings for.

‘Wait,’ I shouted, ‘wait, let’s talk.’ That was the code word, telling them that I did not want to participate at the moment. It had no effect. The blows kept coming, stinging, until my cheeks were hot. ‘STOP.’ No effect either. So I began to squirm and throw my weight around as best I could. Finally, I managed to get one hand free. A quick twist, sudden change of direction, and one ankle came free. I lashed out with my free foot, heard a grunt, and thought I had a chance to break away, but someone pressed down on my back until more hands had me fast again,

My ass was burning and there was no way to stop the tears, but I was determined not to plead, no way would I give them that satisfaction. Then suddenly the blows stopped. Something had changed in the room. For a moment, I hoped that Josh had come to find me, but I was wrong.

‘Open the bitch up so I can teach her some respect.’

I recognised the voice. The guys holding my legs pulled them wide, like a wishbone. And a large hand clawed my pussy. I recognised the hand. It was Walker.

The thick, hard cock pushing at my ass, told me he had recovered the kicking Josh gave him. His weight crushed down on me as he forced my hole open.

‘Go on, Walker.’ ‘Show the bitch.’ ‘Rip her open.’ Encouragement came from all sides.

I gulped in a lung full of air and screamed as loud as I could - ‘JOSH, JOSH’ – before Walker’s hand clamped over my mouth and stifled my cry for help.

I squirmed and fought but Walker was too strong for me. His cock forced my hole open and gradually probed inside. He was taking his time and enjoying seeing me suffer. His balls had just collided with my buttocks for the first time, when I heard a voice.

‘What’s going on here? Where’s Annie?’

It was Josh. He must have heard my cries for help. Voices told him to go away, that this was none of his business, but I opened my mouth and bit hard on Walker’s hand. He cried out and released his grip long enough for me to call out, ‘I’m here, Josh.’

‘Don’t tell me it’s none of my business. What happens to Annie is my business.’

Another voice spoke up, Simon this time. ‘This is private, just Walker settled scores with Annie. After what she did to you, mate, she’s not worth bothering with.’

I was still pegged by Walker and unsure how nasty this would get, for me, or Josh or for both. Would he back down and leave me to my fate? I suppose in a way I deserved it.

‘Walker,’ Josh finally spoke, ‘I’ve cracked your nuts once before, now get off of Annie or I’ll break them for good.’

Walker released me and pulled out of my ass, allowing me to roll quickly away. When I looked up, I saw the other women crowding in the doorway, as Walker walked towards Josh, his cock swaying proudly in front of him. He was bigger than Josh and, in a fair fight, was bound to come out on top. But Josh had no intention of losing. As Walker closed he brought his fist hard down on Walker’s cock, forcing it down from his belly.

Walker grunted and doubled up, cursing. ‘My God, oh fuck, what have you done? You bastard, you’ve broken my cock. You’re dead meat now.’ He summoned his strength and threw himself towards Josh, who sidestepped neatly and delivered a kick to Walker’s ass that sent him flat on his face. He was moving in on him when another voice caught everyone’s attention.

‘What’s happening here?’ It was Simone. ‘Walker what are you doing here; you weren’t invited.’ She took in the situation quickly. ‘Simon, help Walker find his clothes, get him dressed and get him out. Annie, you come with me. It looks like you could do with a drink. And the rest of you,’ she scanned the room, ‘it looks like there are a lot of naked bodies that can occupy themselves better than standing around here watching.’

Josh finally came over to me and put his arms round me. ‘I’ll get my clothes, love, and then we’ll get out of here.’

As I bent over to pick up my clothes, I heard the door shut and the bolt click. It was Philomena, naked except for her heels and breathing heavily.

‘Fuck,’ she gasped, ‘that was hot, so fucking hot, seeing you trash Walker like that.’

I muttered something about hoping I hadn’t hurt him.

‘Who cares?’ her tone was cold. ‘The girls certainly don’t. He’s got a great body and he a good cock head longer that you, but he’s a bully. You’ve brought him down to size twice. And that’s seriously hot.’

‘He certainly had no right treating Annie like that, whatever she did to me or I did to him. If there was anything to be settled, it was between him and me.’

But she wasn’t in the mood to discuss the niceties of fair play.

‘I on heat, Josh, I can feel it running down my legs.’ A quick glance – she was right, her thighs were glistening. ‘And you must be able to smell it. I really stink when I get like this. My husband says he can smell me across the room. Do you know, we had a party once and I was feeling so horny that he had to go to the bathroom for a quick wank. Guess what, he found four other guys already there, jerking off together into the bath. I’d turned on the entire room.’

‘Look, Philly,’ which was what the other girls had called her, ‘sorry, but I’m a bit shaken at the moment, it’s not really a good moment for me.’

Her eyes dropped to my crotch.

‘You worried, that’s only natural, after what Annie did, making you impotent like that, of course you’re worried that you might not be able to perform under stress. Well, I’m sure we can sort that out between us.’

She was moving closer and closer, forcing me backwards until, with a swift foot behind my ankle and a gentle shove on my chest, she toppled me backwards onto the bed. She was astride me before I could get myself together, her thighs astride my face, lowering her pussy close to my nose.

‘Smell me, see I was right, that’s the effect you’ve had on me. Doesn’t that make you feel good, baby?’

She had a strong odour, more of a stench – pungent, sour and yeasty – but despite that, or because of that, arousing.

‘Kiss me, baby, go on, give those pussy lips a good kissing.’ She sank onto my mouth, leaving me no choice but to comply. ‘Tongue,’ she groaned, ‘tongue, Josh, tongue, go on, get it in, work me, work me, baby.’ I obeyed, praying that this would not last long or I was sure I would gag. Her hips were grinding down on me, pushing harder against my mouth. That a long moan. My momentary hope that this was the end was dashed. ‘This is going well, you’re doing great.’ My lips were aching now and there was a crick in my neck from holding position to lick her out.

The change was sudden. She lifted slightly and slid back, leaving a trail of slime until her pussy met the tip of my cock. ‘Yeah, you’re good and stiff now, like I knew you would be, all the guys get like this. Now,’ she lowered her face to mine, ‘let me get a taste of my stink hole.’ She began kissing, rubbing her lips to coat them in her own juices while her tongue licked them off my teeth. My cock was twitching now, feeling her juices moistening its head. ‘Yeah, get that monster right up there, fill me up and pump me full.’ She pushed back, forcing me to penetrate her. ‘I want my husband to drink your spunk tonight. I’ll sit on his face and let that rich sperm drain into him.’

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled, pressing her hard onto the bed before thrusting madly and wildly. Philly lay back, an observer rather than a participant anymore. ‘I wondered how long you would take to do that. You needed to take control. That’s understandable after what you’ve been through. I usually like to be in complete control, but I understand how you feel, so I’ll let you play the man – just this once.’

The end came soon after that, all of a sudden with no real warning at all, just a sudden explosion. As soon as I was empty, she heaved me off and headed for the door. ‘That’s was good, Josh. Thanks a lot. Sorry to rush away, but I need to get my husband while that spunk is still fresh.’

‘He’s gone?’

Simon was reporting on Walker’s departure, as I downed a large whiskey while Simone held me in her arms.

‘Is he OK?’ I felt I had to ask.

‘He’ll be fine,’ Simon was dismissive of my former lover’s pain. ‘Complaining a lot, but he was able to walk away.’

‘I hope that’s the last we see of him,’ Simone was tart. ‘And we’ll be talking later about how he knew Annie was here and got himself invited.’

Simon was in for a major bollocking by the sound of it.

‘Annie, are you alright?’ Josh burst in as Simone was helping me back into my clothes.

‘I’m fine, darling, but I’d like to go home.’

He took me by the arm and we walked away, keeping an eye open for Walker, but he was no where to be seen.

I clung to Josh, shivering a bit although the evening was warm. There were so many things I wanted to say to him, but not out here, not in the street, not until we were in the intimacy of our home and our bed.

As soon as our door closed between us, I turned to him and threw my arms round his neck, pulling his head down. ‘I’m so sorry about what I did to you, Josh, so sorry. I didn’t deserve you coming to protect me but I am so glad you did.’ We kissed, a long wet kiss, that left his cock throbbing against my belly and my pants damp between my thighs.

‘Come to bed and I’ll show you how grateful I am.’ I pulled his arm, but he resisted.

‘No, I need a shower first.’

‘No,’ I insisted, ‘no, you don’t.’

But he was adamant. Then I understood.

‘Philly, is that it? That’s why you need a shower, isn’t it?’

He nodded and pulled off his shirt.

‘Her husband was talking about her. She’s so prim and proper, always dressed immaculately, talks posh, walks like a model, but she doesn’t wash her crotch from one week to the next. She stinks so bad, he gags when he goes down on her.’

‘Yeah, she does, but for some reason that makes it all the more arousing, it’s the contrast I suppose.’

‘Funny, that’s what her husband said too, although it was obvious that some of the other guys didn’t agree and hoped to avoid her.’

Funny too that the thought of where he had been was arousing me even more. So much so, that I had an idea.

Now, I’m not one to indulge guys’ fantasies. They can get out of hand, if you know what I mean. But, as a reward for Josh, just this once, I remembered how he had reacted when his niece came to stay. And she had gone off without her tennis outfit. It would be a tight fit for me, but all he better, if only I could lay my hands on it before he was done in his shower.

I was lying on the bed when he emerged, still slightly damp with a towel just clinging to his hips.

He stopped and stared. ‘Oh fuck,’ he said. ‘Oh sweet fuck.’

I turned on the shower and, while waiting for it to run hot, gave my teeth a quick clean to remove the taste of Philly’s cunt. Then a quick scrub clean and quicker towel dry. Annie was on heat and I didn’t want to waste any longer than necessary getting back to her. I expected to find her in the bedroom and she was, but not like I found her.

‘Oh my god, Annie. Sweet fuck, WOW.’

She was lying on the bed, wearing the tennis outfit Tammy had worn on her last visit. She must have left it behind.

‘Shit, hot shit.’ I could feel my cock fighting the weight of my towel that I had draped around my hips.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not interested in teenage girls, even ones as old as Tammy, and especially not one who happens to be my niece. But seeing a fully grown woman spilling out of a teenager’s tennis outfit, well that is something different and very special.

Annie raised her thigh, allowing the skirt to fall away, exposing the sight of her fleshy crotch pushing through the tight thin cotton of her panties. There was no disguising the damp patch.

‘Josh, hi, I wondered if you’d like to play with me. Tennis that is. Only I can’t find any balls. Do you happen to have some, a couple would do.’

I tossed the towel aside. ‘Will these do?’ I tried to sound unsure.

‘Um, let me get a good look, come closer.’

I moved towards the bed, my dick swaying. Annie reached out and gave my balls a good squeeze.

‘Yeah, they feel really heavy and hard, they’ll be fine.’

I wasn’t sure they had much left after my encounter earlier in the evening but didn’t say anything.

‘You were having a shower, weren’t you. Perhaps I had better check if you’re nice and clean.’

She dropped to her knees, leaving me staring down the gaping front of the tennis shirt that was fighting to contain a mature set of tits. She rose on her knees and bobbed down over my cock, taking it into her mouth while keeping her eyes fixed on me.

‘Oh Tammy,’ I moaned, ‘oh fuck that’s so good.’

Had she noticed that I had called her Tammy.

‘Yea, it is good, isn’t it. I’m not used to something this big. It’s what you want me to do though, isn’t it. I can tell from the way you look at me.’

I closed my eyes and tried to blot out the image of Tammy that was superimposing itself over Annie in my head. But I could not block out her voice.

‘I’m not a virgin you know. I did it with Chen, that Chinese kid next door. He’s tiny, thin too, like a pencil. Are all Chinese like that? Not at all like you.’

I remember that Annie and Tammy had been talking about him. Was this what they had discussed? Had Annie told her about me? Surely she wouldn’t have done that.

‘Stop this, Tammy, please. Right now. It’s wrong, you know that, just stop OK.’

Annie stopped sucking but she had way to go before she was going to stop tormenting me.

‘What’s the matter, Josh, don’t you find me attractive? My tits are almost as big as Annie’s. Look.’ My eyes opened at her commanding tone just in time to see the shirt pulled over Annie’s head.

‘Suck them, hard, I like that, go on, right now, don’t make me wait any longer.’

She pulled me down onto her as she slid back onto the bed. How could I refuse?

‘THAT’S IT. Yea, that’s it, just how I like it.’

My teeth sank into her nipples, snapping shut and pulling. Annie was wriggling beneath me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the skirt fall onto the floor and then she bucked as she eased the panties over her hips.

‘I know how you’re feeling, Josh, I’m feeling the same. Don’t keep me waiting any longer. Please.’

I climbed over and pushed her legs open and poised myself ready to enter her.

‘Don’t tease me anymore, it isn’t fair.’ She shifted her hips and pushed against my cock head. I thrust hard, one quick thrust.

‘Take that,’ I shouted, ‘take that you teasing, tormenting, fucking hot, shit hot, chilli hot little bitch. See what that feels like.’

I lay there as Josh skewered me with one violent thrust. My mind was in whirl. I didn’t know who I was or who he thought I was. Was I his partner and lover? Or his partner and lover playing the role of Tammy? Or had I become Tammy in my own mind? Or in his?

It had begun with me dressing like her and pretending to be her, but by the time I was lying on the bed with him over me, I had fully assumed her role, behaving as if I were a teenager, not an innocent one by any ones, but one who had never experienced the power of a full grown, mature, virile man like Josh with a dick that would tear me apart if he let himself go and a set of balls that could produce an endless supply of spunk to flood me out. My mind went back to the summer when, home from Uni and bored with guys my own age, I deliberately set out to get a neighbour into my bed. It didn’t take much, because I had noticed the way he had been looking at me as I had grown. He wasn’t much of a looker but I had heard his wife telling my mom how hot he was ‘in the sack’ and how he left her exhausted from cumming. Even allowing for some exaggeration, that had to be better than a fellow students whose only interest was getting their rocks off and notching up another conquest to boast about back at the Frat house. He fell for what I fondly imagine was a subtle come-on, but was probably pretty blatant, and gave me what he said his wife called ‘a full service’. Looking back, it was nothing particularly special, but at the time it blew my mind and left me like a limp rag. The vacation certainly flew by after that.

Was that how Tammy would have felt if this weren’t just a fantasy? Josh was certainly providing a better quality of service than that neighbour had all those years ago. And he wasn’t just going through the motions as he would with me, he was taking a lot of trouble working me with hands and lips and teeth and tongue as well as his cock, leaving no orifice unexplored. Right at the moment I was recalling my experience, he had his cock in my cunt, his tongue in my mouth and a couple of fingers up my ass.

‘Oh my god, uncle, oohhhh,’ I managed to moan as soon as his tongue came out of my mouth.

‘Little bitch,’ he spat back, ‘you’re behaving like a whore, so I’m going to treat you like one.’

I was sure now that, whatever was happening in my mind, he was screwing his niece. Now I understood why he had been so horny when she was staying with us. How many times when he was pounding me was he screwing Tammy in his mind? At the time, all I really took in was that the sex was hotter than usual and that was all I cared about. Now I understood why it was hotter and it was all the better for me knowing it.

I’m normally pretty active ‘in the sack’ as I learned to call it. But he wasn’t giving me a chance. All I had to do was lie back and take it. My legs were in the air now, over my shoulders, my knees pressing on the pillow with Josh humping away like Usain Bolt in the 100 metre sprint. That was when it struck me, I wasn’t going to cum, despite every one of my nerves throughout my body being on fire. I needed more and I needed it quickly, before he came.

‘Uncle,’ I gasped, ‘uncle Josh, please, I’m an anal virgin.’

He stopped and stared at me. Then in one swift movement he was out of my cunt and shifting his position before he boldly went where Walker had forced his way in earlier that evening. It gave him a new lease of life, not for long, but long enough for me to get to the edge.

When this had started, I had dubious about giving in to what I was sure was a fetish of his. This had definitely been a one-off just because of how I felt about him after the encounter with Walker. But now, well I wasn’t so sure that I could walk away from a whole new set of experiences.

When Josh slid out of me, he reached out and covered us with the sheet. We lay in each other’s arms, each wondering what was in the other’s mind.

‘You were dreaming of Tammy weren’t you.’

Statement, not question. I just lay quiet, waiting to see Annie’s reaction.

‘You were talking in your sleep.’

Shit. I had dreamt about Tammy, that was true, but hopefully I hadn’t said aloud what was in my head.

‘Really, what did I say?’

Instead of answering, she just carried on as if I had said nothing.

‘I dreamt about her too. that was so powerful, roleplaying her part. it was like I became her for a while, or that we were the same person somehow. Confusing, frightening, but arousing.’

Her hand stroked my back.

‘You felt that too, didn’t you.’ Again a statement, not a question. She gave me a hug. ‘We must do that again, sometime, soon. Not with Tammy necessarily, but playing a role, being someone else, releasing our inhibitions. What do you say?’

I rolled over and kissed her.

‘I’ll take that as a yes,’ she grinned.

She was talking as if we had a future together, which was more than she had said since … well since you know what. I was not so sure about the future, whether I could trust her.

Well would you? I guess your answer depends on whether you’re a girl or a guy. Girls would probably say, of course you can, she’s learned her lesson, and she’s chosen to be with you. Guys, though, they would understand what it is like. What it is like to be a man. And I’m not talking about just having facial hair and bits between my legs. I’m talking about being virile and able to function as a man. That takes confidence, self-confidence, self-esteem. Once you begin to doubt yourself, well that can lead to all sorts of trouble as I had found out. And Annie had discovered that she had that power over me. She must have known it anyway or she wouldn’t have set out to emasculate me in the first place. Which made me wonder if she might have done this before to a guy. Wonder if she might have enjoyed it, having that much control over me.

If this relationship was going to survive, that would mean I had to function within it, as a man should, as I had before.

Annie rolled over and began to climb out of the bed. I hooked my arms around her waist and pulled her back. She tried to wriggle away, muttering about needing the bathroom, but I didn’t let her go. And her writhing in my arms was getting me hard, which made me hold on tighter.

‘Please, Josh, really, I’ll come right back, promise.’

I ignored her and pushed her onto her back and then rolled on top of her, prising her legs open. She was wet, sopping wet, as ready for me as I was to prove myself to her. I took advantage of her lubrication and thrust myself home. Refreshed by sleep, I set out showing her what it used to be like when we woke in the mornings, pressing down hard on her as my pelvis thrust rhythmically.

It had been like this when we first got together. Not letting the other leave the bed until we had taken what we wanted. Taken and given, too. This wasn’t a selfish thing, but a bonding thing. Two bodies coming together. Sometimes I was the dominant one, sometimes she was. But I always knew, however much she protested, that she wanted to stay. She knew that if she insisted I would never stop her, so I could always be sure that she was staying because she wanted to. Not because I was pinning her down and taking her. But because she was enjoying the pleasure she was receiving and basking in the glow of being wanted to badly that I couldn’t wait another second, couldn’t bear to be parted from her for a moment until my sperm were swimming around in her vag.

This time, though, it was different. She didn’t seem comfortable. She wasn’t joining in, her hips rising to meet my thrusts, her legs wrapped around me, pulling me tighter, holding me as much as I was holding her.

She was responding, though, moaning, because of so long together I knew the buttons to press. But she wasn’t pressing mine. I wondered if she really did need a piss, like she said. But she’d felt like that before and told me it actually enhanced her orgasm. She’s even pissed over us a couple of times, but neither of us cared.

‘I know why you’re doing this.’

Her voice was calm, matter of fact.

‘What do you mean?’ I gasped, without stopping.

‘You want to prove yourself. Like you did with that doctor and like you did with Tammy.’

Why was she talking like this? Was it part of her strategy to undermine me again? Or was she telling me it wasn’t necessary?

I stopped. What else was I supposed to do? Maybe I should have told you I was doing it to show her how much I cared about her and how I wanted us to be like we were before. But, of course, she was right. That was what I was doing. It was always what I would be doing, every time we fucked. The thought would always be in the back of my mind, hers too. What is a guy supposed to do in those circumstances?

‘It’s difficult being a man.’ That pretty much summed up how I felt. This was my eighth session with Karen Farthing, my psychologist. I had talked and talked and she had sat and listened to every detail of my experiences and of what Annie had done to me and the effect it had had on me, was still having on me.

‘Just remind me,’ she was flipping through her notes, ‘how long is it since you last had penetrated sex with Annie.’

I smiled at the way she worded the question.

‘Three months. We tried a few times after that. Well, I tried anyway, but it just didn’t work out. It’s been a good two months since we even attempted any form of intimacy.’

‘And how does that make you feel?’

‘Useless. The thing is,’ I had told her this so many times that I wondered if it was worth repeating it, ‘the thing is, doctor, I’m horny almost all the time when I’m not with her. I’m walking around with a throbbing hard on in my pants. But as soon as I am with her-’ I shrugged and gave up the effort of trying to explain.

‘You’re right, Josh, it is difficult being a man. And we women don’t make it easier. Which is what we should be doing, because it is in our interests. After all, we need what you’ve got throbbing away to give us pleasure. So it’s short sighted of us to do anything that gets in the way.’

‘It’s a pity Annie doesn’t see it that way anymore.’

‘You’ve hit the button, Josh. Annie is the problem. So long as the two of you are together, this problem will continue. I’ve wondered whether to suggest she join us for a few sessions, but her attitude seems entrenched, so I doubt it would make any difference. You just need to find a new partner and you’ll be fine, just fine.’ She leaned back and laid down her pen. ‘So that’s my advice. I don’t see any benefit to you from more sessions with me. You know the problem and the cause and the solution. It’s up to you.’

I nodded. I had felt the same for the last couple of sessions. ‘Thank you for all you’ve done.’ I stood up and we shook hands across her desk, before she walked with me to the door of her consulting room.

‘So, Josh, that’s the end of our professional relationship now. We are no longer subject to the ethics of that relationship. We are just a man and a woman now. You’ve got my cell phone number. Feel free to ring any time.’

I was out in the street before her words had really sunk in. Had she just hinted that she wanted me to ring her, perhaps even have an affair with her? It was strange, because she was the one woman I had been with recently without getting hard all the time. She was on the large size for my tastes, her body hidden under loose dresses and floppy cardigans, as if she was trying to conceal herself.

The name plate on my door says “Karen Farthing, Clinical Psychologist” but for most of the work I do “Sex Therapist” would be a better description. That wasn’t what I set out to do as a career, it just happened. By chance, my first few patients had sexual problems, and I was able to help them. After that word spread, and doctors began to refer patients to me.

In the last twenty years or so that I’ve been in practice, I’ve heard of pretty much every sexual problem anyone can have. The last thing I would ever want, or so I thought, was to get involved with one my patients. I meet enough problems at work without taking one home with me. I’ve got enough problems of my own in that department.

You won’t be happy until I tell you, so let me put it to you straight. My problem is orgasms, or lack of them. My mother was the same. She told me once that she had only had three orgasms with my dad and she didn’t blame him for it. I’ve had a few more, but I am not naturally orgasmic, or so I thought.

So what was I doing giving a major hint to Josh that I’d like him to give me a ring? Well, it was the stories he told me about those special evenings he and his partner had spent. He enjoyed recounting them because they reminded him of his prowess and I encouraged him to tell me for the same reason. Until, yes until during one session I caught myself feeling turned on by the stories. I was imagining myself as the women he was with and wondering what it was like to have different guys queuing in turn to try something different. At the end of the session, I found my pants were wet. I actually dragged out our sessions to hear more details and to get him to repeat the stories. He wasn’t embellishing them, as some guys do to make themselves look good. He just gave me the same account each time, admitting to the problems he had had as well as the triumphs. So I believed him.

They were turning him on too. I was sure of that although, being a psychologist, I don’t get to examine my patients. Despite his problems with his partner, he was as hot blooded as a typical male, so there was no doubt in my mind that he was as hard as a rock and probably stripping me naked with his eyes while we were talking. This guy was my opening into the world of those special evenings, with some mutual fun along the way if I was lucky. If only he would take the bait. And if he didn’t, well I had his number just like he had mine.

Annie was surprisingly open to the suggestion that we separate. She had, she told me, been thinking of it for some months, almost as soon as she began to experience what other men had to offer and to realise what she might be missing. It only took us two weeks to sort out who was to have what from our joint possessions and for me to find somewhere to live, at least temporarily. Two weeks in which I did not give Karen even a passing thought.

To be honest, she did not appeal to me. Rather large for my taste, although she was not fat, just tall and broad. And from the way her dress clung to her sometimes, she had what we called at college nut-cracker thighs. Which reminded me of the cheerleader’s coach. The quarterback had raided her room as a dare, trying to steal a pair of her panties. Anyway, he got caught and only emerged some hours later, claiming that she had got him between her thighs and wouldn’t let him go until she had milked him dry. We were all a bit dubious about that, but it was a good story.

So, in the end it was Karen who took the initiative and rang me, catching me in the middle of trying to assemble some flat-pack furniture.

‘Do you fancy going for a coffee or something?’ I suggested, eager for an excuse to abandon the apparently random collection of bits and pieces that were still lying on the floor with no obvious place to put them.

‘OK,’ her voice was different now that she was not in her professional mode. Lighter with a hint of laughter. ‘We’ll start with the coffee and then move on to the something.’ I didn’t say anything.

I was following her along the street towards the coffee shop without realising it until she happened to glance over her shoulder. She was completely different from how I had seen her at my appointments. Her hair was no longer tied back and she was wearing tight leggings and t-shirt. I’d noticed her tight ass from behind, and deduced from the way it moved that she was wearing nothing more than a string, if that. There was no sign of the back or shoulder straps of a bra either. But the best view was from the front. Her tits were small, she was pretty flat chested in fact, but her nipples were on full alert, and there was a thick camel toe at her crotch. She caught me staring.

‘I don’t dress like this at work, obviously,’ she giggled. ‘In my line of business, it is best not to torment the guys too much, although most undress me in their minds. That’s what guys do, after all, and it shows that they have healthy instincts.’ She was very matter of fact about it.

We were sitting at a table in the sun before she spoke again. ‘So, Josh, how have things been since we last met?’

Was it my imagination or did she emphasise ‘things’? Was she asking about my sex life? If she was, I chose to ignore it, for the time being anyway.

‘Busy,’ I told her, ‘Annie was thinking the same as you predicted and we’ve spent the time sorting our affairs out. I moved out yesterday.’

‘And did you have one for old time’s sake?’

I didn’t need to ask one of what.

‘No, no we didn’t. I wondered if we would, like you say just for old time’s sake, but she didn’t suggest it, so I didn’t either.’

Her foot had nudged my calf as she crossed her legs, but that could have been by chance. When her knee made contact, I thought it wasn’t. When it began to rub along my thigh, I knew it wasn’t.

I knew this was an invitation, not just a tease. And I knew she expected me to take the initiative now that she had made the first contact and the first move. A woman wants to feel she is wanted, that’s only natural. But there was one thing that was holding me back. You know what it was, I’m sure. It was that niggling worry in the back of my mind. Suppose I couldn’t manage it. suppose the seed that Annie had planted had taken root there and wouldn’t go away, perhaps ever.

It looked like we had reached an impasse when Karen just stood up and began to walk away. I thought she was leaving until she stopped and turned round. ‘So which way is your new apartment?’

‘Left,’ I told her, ‘go left,’ and off I went after her.

Not all that long ago I would have been rushing to keep up with a dead cert hot lay. Now, I was older and wiser. And, more worryingly, nothing was stirring in my pants, not even a twitch.

‘It’s over there. Third floor on the right.’

We were standing on the sidewalk and Josh was pointing out his apartment, when the thought first struck me. Suppose he wasn’t interested in me. it would make sense of his not getting in touch and of his lack of response to my overt flirting and touching at the coffee shop. And, unless it was my imagination, he seemed to be dragging out the short walk to his new home. But, and it was a big but, he had certainly been stripping me off when he saw me in my office and he had almost dropped to his knees to sniff my crotch when he saw me in the street earlier.

I could cope if he were experiencing the after effects of what Annie had done to him, although I didn’t want to be in a relationship if that was going to get in the way. I had enough of that sort of issue at work. But I was not sure, given my history, that I could cope with just flat out being rejected. Anyway, if that was what was going to happen, I was prepared now for it. And this moment was the right one to tell me if he was going to.

But he didn’t. He led me across the road, held the door open and soon we were standing in his small apartment surrounded by the bits and pieces that had yet to find their proper place in what seemed looked as if it might be some sort of chest of drawers.

‘Shall we sort this out now or leave it until after we’ve had our first fuck?’

That’s me, always direct.

Josh said nothing.

There was no need for a map to find the bedroom, so I just walked in with Josh following, like he had along the road. I turned to face him. I really liked this guy, and he was my way into those special evenings that he had told me about in such detail, so I was going to give this my best shot. I pulled the t-shirt over my head and let it drop to the floor. Then I pushed my leggings over my hips, careful not to dislodge the small string I was wearing, and stepped out of them. There I stood, wearing only a triangle of dark red satin covering my cooch, legs astride, hands on hips.

‘That’s as far as I go,’ I told him. ‘If you want the rest off, you’re going to have to overpower me.’

This was the test. Either he responded or I took my clothes and walked out, without bothering to dress first. It wouldn’t be the first time a guy had rejected me because I didn’t fit his image of what a woman looked like or how she behaved.

I had to see what was under that small triangle. I’d had a pretty good outline of a thick camel toe when I first saw Karen in the street, but this was different, seeing that plump mound within reach. I squatted in front of her and eased the string over her hips, pushing her hands aside to let it pass, and then down her thighs. It was wedged between her lips and it took a strong tug to release it. And then I saw it. Not just those thick, luscious labia, but a clit protruding, half an inch or even more of it, still cloaked in its hood and twitching like a small cock.

As I moved closer, I caught the smell of her cunt juices. All women are different. Her odour was fishy with a hint of salt and a background tang of urine. Some guys are put off by that, but not me. I felt my balls contracting as the smell hit my nostrils and lingered at the back of my throat.

I was ripping my shirt off my back as I ducked down and bit hard on that tempting clit. I was fumbling with my jeans as I pushed her onto the bed, dropping down onto my knees to take a fresh bite out of her clit.

Not exactly a classic opening move, but I had a feeling this was not going to last long. And I would know soon enough whether this Amazon appreciated being eaten out quite to literally.

ARGH!’

The pain shot through my clit as Josh snapped his teeth shut onto the mass of tender nerve endings.

The moment the pain was released, I felt myself toppling back onto the bed. I tried to get a glimpse of what he was packing. A girl likes to know what’s coming as well as what’s going to be cumming into her delivery shoot. But I barely got a glimpse before his teeth took hold of my clit again.

‘ARGH! OOOOWWWWW!’

My thighs clamped shut trapping his head, but he used his hands to prise them open allowing him to clamber onto the bed and attack my nipples.

‘Yoah, owaoh, shit’

I don’t mind some pain, but fuck this guy has sharp teeth.

His dickhead was probing at my pussy now, pushing hard, forcing my lips apart, stretching me.

‘ORAL HEARING FUCK YEAH! WOWOAH’

God damn, the guy was big. Why had he never mentioned it? Most of the men in my life had been only too willing to brag – brag and never deliver, damn and blast them. But this guy had kept that little secret. Or should I say, that long thick secret.

His hands were on my tits now, his nails digging in as he took a firm hold and began thrusting like a piston.

‘Go man go, ride your baby, show her what you’ve got up her cunt.’

He didn’t need any encouragement, didn’t show any sign of noticing what I was saying. I admired his style. Being something of an expert, I noticed the way he was dipping at the start of each thrust, pushing his head in the direction of my G spot, rubbing it as he rushed past towards my cervix.

‘I’m on the way, baby, take your time, don’t let me down, I’m on the way to happy, happy land.’

I was shifting my hips now, trying to prolong that massage of my spot, clenching my vag muscles to slow him down, help him last, because he wouldn’t be able to keep up this pace for long.

Don’t let down. That’s what I wanted to scream, but I knew with his recent history that could be fatal. So I kept my lips sealed around that thought and prayed instead.

‘Let me on top, please honey, let me ride you.’

But he wasn’t hearing me, just rushing ahead like a train dashing into a tunnel.

I tried to remember when I had last had a vaginal orgasm. Years now. They were a myth anyway. I’d always told my female patients that. They needed addition stimuli to have a proper, satisfying orgasm. How fucking wrong I had been about that one.

Because I was going, over the hills and far away, off into the wide blue yonder. Bye bye world, hello ecstasy.

I felt him cum, gushing into me. He’d be tender now, starting to go soft, but I wasn’t going to let up. I was so close, so fucking close.

I was humping now from beneath him, humping and bumping, tossing him up as I worked his cock.

‘DONE! FUCKING GODDAMN DONE YEAH BABY DONE’

And as I spoke I felt my clit send out a lady shower hitting him in his belly with a burst of my juices.

I slumped back onto the bed.

‘OK, time out, Josh, time to take a break.’

But he had already rolled off me and looked well on the way to lullaby land.

So much for the post coital.

I bent over and licked his cock dry, but his only response was a soft snore.

‘Did you piss on me?’

I had woken up to find myself alone in the bed, although I could hear noises from the living room, which was where I found Karen sitting cross legged on the floor assembling my chest of drawers. It looked like she had disassembled it and begun again. She looked over her shoulder and grinned.

‘Of course not, silly, that was just a lady shower.’

I wasn’t so sure, but moved the conversation on.

‘Look, Karen, I hope I didn’t hurt you, I didn’t mean to, I just got sought of carried away at the sight of your clit.’

Another smile and more reassurance.

‘Yes, you did hurt me, but that’s OK, it turns me on, as you discovered. I’ve not had an orgasm like that for a long time,’ she added as if she were talking to herself.

‘You’re doing a great job there.’ It was all I could think to say at the moment.

She ignored my remark, rose on her knees, twisted towards me and sucked my dick into her mouth. It stayed there for quite a while, stiffening a bit but not completely. She just held it, making no effort to get me harder, until she pulled back and gave me another smile. ‘I like the taste of my cunt.’

Next thing I knew she was on her feet and off towards the kitchen, where she dived into the fridge and emerged with a couple of bottles of beer. I don’t know why I expected her to open them with her teeth, but she used a regular opener and handed one to me.

‘You kept very quiet about that dongle of yours.’ She had drunk half the bottle in one gulp and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. ‘Most guys I know would have bragged about that.’

I shrugged. ‘Some ladies like it, others find it too much, so it’s difficult for a guy to know what to do.’

‘You should warn the local airport. That thing could be a hazard to low flying aircraft.’ Her eyes were sparkling as she said it. She had to be teasing me, obviously, but I wasn’t sure how to respond. She moved on, coming in closer.

‘Josh, just to get this clear right from the off, I want you to know that there are no limits with me. You can do anything you want. If I don’t like something you’re doing or I don’t feel like it at that moment, I’ll let you know. OK.’ I nodded. ‘And you’d better tell me what your limits are.’

I shrugged, wondering just what she had in mind, because I felt sure there was something she had planned, not right now perhaps, but later, maybe when I was least expecting it. ‘I’m up for most things, so long as they’re not going to cause any damage. But I’m getting a feeling that you may have a broader imagination I have.’

Another of those laughs, then she had her arms round my neck, kissing me, pushing me back towards the bedroom, where we toppled onto the bed with her astride me.

‘Would you like me to piss on you?’ It was too soon for me to be able to read whether she was teasing me or not.

‘It’s happened a few times, when Annie had an orgasm. She liked fucking with a full bladder. She said it heightened the sensations for her. So it was an occupational hazard, sort of.’

‘That isn’t what I asked you,’ she sounded stern but I couldn’t be sure. ‘Would you like me to piss on you? Straight question, yes or no answer please.’

‘If it turns you on and you want to do it, yes, go ahead.’ Not quite what she has asked for, but it had the merit of being honest. She bent over and kissed me.

‘Good answer, I’ll bear it in mind.’

She wanted to fuck again, no doubt about that. But she wasn’t pushing me. Normally, I’d have been ready by now, especially after so long an abstinence, but she had made me work hard to satisfy her.

Or was that just an excuse?

Was there something else holding me back? How did I feel about this woman? She wasn’t a beauty, no one would say that, but there was something about her that was drawing me in. Not so much the powerful body, but her attitude. It was difficult to know when she was teasing and when she was serious. She was dominant but wanting to please me at the same time. I would never know where I was with her and that was both worrying and exciting. And speaking of exciting, my cock was stiffening as I thought more about it.

‘Welcome back, lover.’

I tried to make a stumbling apology, but she overrode it.

‘Have you decided whether you want me yet?’

She was a psychologist, after all, adept at reading what was in someone’s mind.

I rolled her onto her back, pushed her thighs wide, and thrust home. To my surprise, she was barely damp. She grimaced but did not flinch. I thrust again and again, feeling her juices begin to flow, pistoning her faster. She put her hands under her head, propping it up so that she would watch me as I worked harder and harder.

My experience had been that all guys were pretty much the same in the wedding tackle department, and bragged about what they had more than justified. But I was reviewing my opinion. Josh was a good two, even three, inches longer than any guy I’d seen in the flesh and thicker by several fingers worth. No wonder he had been so badly affected by Annie’s tactics. Finding himself suddenly impotent when he had this much in his pants, well that was a devastating blow for him.

I lay back thinking of all my female clients who claimed to be size queens and how I had always thought this was just a fantasy, something that was just in their minds, which after all is why they had come to me as a psychologist. Now I knew it wasn’t in their minds, it was in their cunts. Josh was filling me, making it difficult to move around to get the maximum pressure where I needed it. I couldn’t even bring my thighs together as I liked to do to get a better grip. For the first time in my life, I was with a man, a real man, one who was able to control me. And that was dangerous for me, because being in control is what I like to be. I needed to be careful around him.

But for the moment, I just lay back, pushed my clients out of my mind, and let him massage all those delicious nerve endings that were being put through their paces to give me pleasure. Who knows, with the way it was going, I might even orgasm again. And I’m a woman who has gone years between orgasms.

Suddenly a question popped into my head, so I propped myself up on my elbows and asked: ‘You know those evenings you spent with other couples, probably half a dozen, did the guys really cum six times in just a few hours?’

Josh was gasping for air and came to a stop, resting back on his heels, his dick still filling my vag.

‘Sorry, I can’t fuck and talk. Which do you want?’

I smiled at him. ‘It’s good that you don’t have the breath to do both, that shows you’re putting everything you’ve got into pleasuring me. Which, Josh,’ I became serious for a moment, ‘is a very good thing. But we’re not in a hurry, so take a breather.’

‘OK, Right. So the guys wanted to satisfy the women, obviously, but the women knew it was asking a lot for a guy to cum so often. We were allowed to take time out and there are things we can do without using our dicks.’ I grinned, remembering his teeth sinking into my clit. ‘Some of us did manage the full six sometimes, but we needed help from the women at the end of the queue, at least I did.’

I lay back, a hint for him to carry on, but he didn’t.

‘You seem very interested in those evenings. I noticed that you kept coming back to them during our sessions.’

I couldn’t deny it. ‘Sure, I’ve not had a client who talked about those sort of events before. I didn’t even know if they really happened. So naturally I am curious.’

‘Curious professionally or curious personally?’

‘Both,’ I admitted.

‘Are you sure? Do you really want to be fucked by lots of guys you’ve never met before?’

‘But they’re not just guys, Josh, that’s the point, they’re guys who are confident in their ability to satisfy so many women. And they’re not just confident, they’re successful, aren’t they, otherwise they wouldn’t be invited.’

‘It’s not just about the guys satisfying women. It’s a mutual thing. The women have to be confident they can satisfy so many guys. And they have to be confident they can cope with their partners fucking other women and not being put off when they go home with their cunts dripping with other guys’ cum. And not just being put off, but actually getting off on it.’

He was right. I hadn’t thought about that before. But it wasn’t all, not by any means. ‘But that works the other way too. The guys have to be confident they can cope with other guys satisfying their partners and get off on the idea that their partners are dripping other guys’ cum.’

Josh nodded. ‘Sure, it works that way too. Now do you want to talk or get on with the fucking.’ He didn’t wait for an answer and he had certainly got his breath back. This time I joined in, playing my clit as he hammered by cunt. The professional in me wondered how much his performance was the result of remembering those evenings he had spent. At the same time, the woman in me was imagining him taking me doggy style, filling my cunt, while another guy was chewing my clit, and two more working my nipples. Suddenly, I wasn’t just fantasising any more, I was there. I would see the guys and I knew they would soon switch roles as one guy came and was replaced by one of the others. Each adding layer after layer to my pleasure taking me closer to a tsunami of an orgasm when I’d push them all away and soak them in a lady shower.

And it was at that moment, the worst possible moment, that Josh let out a howl. ‘NO, NO.’ I had barely had time to register what was happening before he shot.

‘Fuck,’ he groaned, ‘sorry, it just happened.’

‘No time to talk,’ I told him, ‘your turn to lie back for a while.’ I pushed him off and rolled him over, clambering quickly astride his face and lowering myself down. ‘Start licking, get chewing, lap up that cum of yours, do anything the fuck you like but finish me off.’

‘He didn’t waste any time with the subtle build up, just dove right on in there with teeth and lips and tongue working hard, as I swivelled my hips to get the maximum benefit. I was getting closer, holding my breath, waiting for that ultimate release when my scream would knock the neighbours off their couch. And just at that moment, as I was on the verge, without any warning, he slid a finger into my ass.

Karen shot up on her knees the moment my finger penetrated her ass.

‘BASTARD’ she spat through gritted teeth. ‘BAS-S-S-T-TARD’.

From the look on her face, I felt sure she was going to punch me on the jaw, but then I remembered that nothing was off limits. She hadn’t ordered me to stop and she hadn’t pulled away.

Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back, her body tense and beginning to sweat.

I eased in a second finger and then a third, finger fucking her and forcing her ass wider as I spread the fingers on each stroke.

She body was beginning to shiver now, her nipples quivering as she held herself rigid. Occasionally she blew out a long breath. Sometimes she would shake her head and mutter to herself.

‘PHWOAR’

Her thighs were trembling now as she held herself upright, pegged in place by my fingers.

My eyes fell on her clit, poking out proudly, its head well clear of its sheath.

It was too tempting to resist – I pulled up my head and dug in my teeth.

‘ARG-U-U-U-HUH’

Her hands clamped on my head, pulling it into her belly.

‘YEEESHHHHH’

Then she lost it. Head rolling, whole body shaking, buttocks clenched to hold my fingers, my head still pushed into. Muttering to herself, incoherence jibbering. I only caught odd words. ‘Second time.’ ‘So fucking good.’ ‘Size queen.’ ‘Multiple.’

All of sudden she had pulled away, rolling up into a ball, her hands pressed into her crotch.

‘Towel,’ she moaned, ‘towel quick, going to piss.’

I ran to the bathroom and met her on the way back. She grabbed the towel out of my hand, threw it on the floor, squatted and emptied her bladder in a gush.

She knelt over the towel for a while, the looked up and grinned. ‘Always happens when I go multiple.’

She stood up and used the dry portion of the towel to dry her thighs.

The after shocks of two tsunami orgasms were still rippling through my body and unsettling my mind as I walked away from Josh’s apartment. Quite a few guys gave me long looks, probably a result of my sweaty body clinging to my t-shirt like a second skin. A sight of even my small tits outlined like that, nipples at attention, were enough to attract attention. The women gave me more meaningful looks. They recognised the signs of a post coital woman loose on the street. Several smiled, a couple winked and my neighbour stopped as I approached my town house.

‘Karen, you look like, yes, definitely, you’re still humming right. I’m guessing multiple.’

I nodded. ‘Twice,’ I explained.

She laughed. ‘You’d better lie down. It’s been a while, hasn’t it?’

I nodded again and headed indoors. No time to lie down. First strip off, then shower, then think. I needed to think.

One thing I was sure of: I wasn’t going to make the next approach. That was down to him; it had to be. There was absolutely no way that I would let him get the idea that he just had to wait around for me to chase him. That would be fatal for me. he knew the effect he had had on me. He could not have missed that. The balls were between his legs and if he wanted them between mine again, he would have to make an effort.

But he didn’t. Two whole weeks went by without even so much as a text. Having had such ecstatic sex with him after so long a barren period, I was ready for more well before the second week, let alone the third. I recognised the signs and some of my friends commented as well. Irritability, lack of concentration, snapping at people for no reason, fidgeting, dressing more provocatively even at work. I even got some propositions, which I ignored but which boosted my self confidence. Just like our coupling must have boosted Josh’s. He surely knew what he was capable of, at least with me. After what happened between us, what guy wouldn’t come back for more?

It looked like the answer was: Josh.

Until …

Until my cell phone rang during a session at work. I ignored it, of course, but was desperate to see if it was Josh. Just like a teenager. And it was him. asking me to ring back. Which I did in like two nanoseconds.

‘I’ve made contact with the group,’ he came straight to the point. ‘Normally, Simon would check out any new woman joining the group. But I told Simone that you weren’t going to be impressed with her one shot per night husband. So she’s arranged for us to pair up with Bryan and Caroline. I’ve not met them before, but word on the street says he is packing one massive dongle and her oral is out of this world. Sounds like fun. Are you interested?’

If it got me into the group, yes I was, very much so, no doubt about it. Send them round tonight.

It took time to set up, though, so the meeting was fixed for the following Friday, at my home. I wasn’t sure what the form was. Would Josh and I get together for a session first. It seemed not, but we would have plenty of time afterwards to compare notes and try out any new tricks.

Josh arrived early and his hands were all over me in an instant, which got my juices flowing, but I affected indifference and plied him with questions about what would happen. Would it be like an interview or just a get to know each other session or would be get right down to it and in pairs or as a foursome? And would Josh be fucking Caroline or would it just be me and Bryan, in which case what would Josh and Caroline do? And. And.

And what to wear. I didn’t know the form. Should I go for something sexy and provocative or just casual or something special to show this was an occasion? I knew that everyone stripped off when there was a normal meeting, but this was different. I didn’t want to greet Bryan and Caroline in a robe. In the end, I chose some relatively new, sexy and flattering undies that made me look good and feel sexy without being tarty, with lowish heels – I’m tall enough already – and a jersey dress in black to contrast with the pink underwear.

It took ages to get dressed, thanks to having to fend Josh off. By the time I was ready, the doorbell went and I let in our visitors. Bryan was tall, broad, shoulder length black hair, wearing grey slacks and white shirt. Most prominent of all, though, was the swagger. In my profession, I’ve learned to read a client and I saw immediately what he was like. Arrogant, proud of what he was packing in his pants, happy to show himself off to any woman in range and only too willing to lie back and let the lady pleasure him. just the sort of guy I liked physically; just the sort of attitude I hated. Still, for the sake of gaining admission to the club, I guess I had to play along. So play along I would.

Caroline was conservatively dressed in an understated way to accentuate her natural good looks. She had trophy written all over her. she was pretty much the perfect size and shape but an extra inch or two on the tits. She fancied herself considerably and expected everyone else to follow suit.

It was no surprise when they took charge and split up, like the perfect power couple. Bryan drew Josh aside, probably to compare dicks, while Caroline positively drooled over my home, admiring the furnishings, drapes, rugs, everything. She insisted on a guided tour and I was only too happy to oblige. It was only when we reached my bedroom that she drew me down beside her on the edge of the bed, crossed her legs, and looked serious. This, I was sure, when we would get down to business. And, I was just as sure that at this very moment Bryan had turned serious with Josh.

‘Karen,’ Caroline sounded like a senior executive addressing a difficult intern, ‘I’m going to be honest with you. When Annie and Josh joined our group, we thought they would be an ideal couple. But, each in their own way, they caused problems. Each of them paired off with another member, which is a recipe for disaster. Josh made other guys jealous, for obvious reasons. And you probably know what trouble Annie caused for Josh.’

I said nothing; professional etiquette doesn’t allow me to gossip about client’s business.

‘So when Josh asked to come along with someone new, it was a difficult decision and we talked a lot about it. That’s why we are here tonight, to check you out, you more than Josh really because he’s been around the group for a while now. We may as well stay here,’ she laid a hand on my thigh, high enough that she almost brushed my clit, ‘the guys will be joining us soon. We thought it was best for Bryan to get you started and then for Josh and I to settle down by ourselves after a while.’

I wasn’t sure quite what they had planned. Time would tell. And soon too because I heard the guys coming up the stairs.

Bryan was a great guy. We bonded quickly over a beer and a discussion about football, while the girls went off on a house tour. It was certainly plush; Karen was obviously way above my income level. We had just finished the second beer, when Bryan put down his bottle and stood up.

‘Right, they should be ready by now. We’re meeting in the bedroom to give Karen the once over. I hope she gives good head.’

I just grinned, because I had absolutely no idea whether she did or not. I had the impression that Karen was interested in joining the group for the pleasure she would get, not the pleasure she would give the guys. As we walked up the stairs, I wondered just what sort of ‘once over’ Karen was going to get.

Bryan wasted no time when we arrived.

‘Right, Karen, let’s get you out of that kit and see what you’re hiding.’

Karen made a move to unzip the dress, but Caroline stopped her.

‘No, leave it to Bryan.’

Bryan circled Karen, his eyes sweeping slowly over the contours, but as far I could tell there was nothing for him to see through the material.

He unzipped her slowly and eased the dress over her shoulders. I knew what to expect, but even I was struck by the contrast between the dark dress and the stunning pink of her bra and pants as Bryan slowly peeled the dress down until Karen was able to step out of it, still in her shoes. Bryan stayed on his haunches, checking her over from the lower angle. He seemed transfixed by the sight of the plump soft bulge at her crotch. He even lent forward like a dog sniffing out a bitch.

I expected him to strip her off, but instead he rose and stripped himself off. He was muscular, tanned and hairy but to my surprise he was not erect. His dick was no more than a couple of inches with a long flap of skin.

‘Right,’ he told Karen, ‘get me hard.’

If he expected her to kneel down and start sucking him, he was mistaken. She walked round behind him, rested her chin on his shoulder and began to whisper in his ear. I was only a few steps away, but I only caught the odd word. Her lips were so close that they brushed the lobes of his ears. I joined Caroline who was standing for a good view of the effect she was Karen was having.

At first, nothing happened, before slowly his dick began to thicken, then to stiffen and finally to rise, before eventually lengthening and pushing its head through the flap of foreskin. His face and chest were steadily getting redder and his breathing faster. I was wondering what role I was allowed to play when Caroline slipped her arm through mine and directed me towards a spare bedroom.

‘Let’s see how you compare.’ She sounded like a doctor conducting an examination rather than a seduction. But for some reason that made it more exciting.

To be honest, I wasn’t sure whether I was bigger than Bryan or not. He was stouter than I am, but as to length, there wasn’t much to choose.

I knew his sort. He expected me to do all the work. Well, I’d do my fair share, but he could at least show an interest in me. He definitely had an interest, no doubt about that from the way he had looked at me. So I moved behind him and just let my breath trickle into his ear, moving my lips slightly like I was talking, but really just sending soft bursts of warm air around his lobes and into the depth of his ear.

It was a long time before I said a word.

Then it was just a word. His name.

‘Bryan.’ Soft so that it floated through the air.

Nothing more, for a while, just breath, warm breath. That might carry another word, or might not.

Then it came out in a stream.

‘You want me, I know you do. I could tell from the way you looked at my pussy. You want me because I want you. You smelt that, didn’t you. Your nostrils were filled with the stench of my cunt. It was already wetting up and now it’s hotting up. Can you imagine what it will be like when you’ve stretched me open. Josh is big, but I hear you’re bigger. That’s why they’ve sent you, isn’t it? To check out if I can take something as huge as your dick, if I can take the punishment you’re going to give me. But that won’t happen if your dick is still flapping around your knees.’

He didn’t respond, didn’t move his head in my direction, didn’t say a word. But I felt him tense, so I knew I was having an impact. I couldn’t see how hard he was getting, although I was sure he was.

What was it that had set him off? Was he just like so many guys, just up for it with any woman who happens to cross his path? If that he was it, he’d have been hard right from the get go. But he hadn’t been. Perhaps it was that challenge about his size compared to Josh. Or was it the hint that I liked it rough and he could knock me around a bit.

Time to torment him again.

‘Are you going to cum just thinking about those thick lips sucking your cock inside me? But don’t worry, I’ll make you hard again. I’ll kneel between your thighs and suck your balls, gnaw them with my teeth. Maybe you can knock me about a bit while we’re waiting, punish me for making you cum. Because you like to keep control. I understand how your mind works, Bryan.’

His breathing was faster now, and his wife and Josh were both watching his crotch. He must be hard now, or well on the way there.

‘Now you’re hard, what are you going to do with it?’

Still no answer. I heard a sound and looked up to see the other two leaving us. I slipped my hand into my pants and brought it up under Bryan’s nose.

He took a long sniff, then spun round, and slapped me hard, backhanded across my face. I’d been expecting something like that and I had only myself to blame for putting the idea into his head. And there was a reason I had done that. It was because I liked it, it turned me on. I’d been right that he had a fetish for it. Did his wife know, I wondered. I stood my ground and stared him out.

‘Want to see how much I can take?’

His eyes told me that he did.

Caroline slipped her hand through my arm as Bryan’s cock rose. I had no idea what Karen had whispered into his ear; hopefully she’d tell me later. I was led down the corridor into another bedroom, slightly smaller than the main suite, but just as plushly furnished.

‘You’ve seen what you wanted.’

I looked at her, trying to feign surprise.

‘Don’t piss me about, Josh. You wanted to see how Bryan measured up to you. Now you know. So it’s time for me to see how you compare.’

‘Size isn’t everything,’ I tried to sound sincere.

The response was a loud laugh.

‘Now I know you’re pissing me about. It matters to you and it matters to some women. I’m one of them, which is why you’ve never seen me at one of Simone’s evenings.’

‘There are some quite big guys,’ I wondered just how big this woman liked her meat.

‘There was Rob, but he was arrogant and he left after you humiliated him.’

‘I humiliated him because he was playing around with Annie, not because he was a bit shorter than me.’

‘Well, I’m not interested in history, I’m interested in what’s in your pants. So show me what you’ve got and I’ll see if I can work with it.’

By the time I was out of my pants, her clothes were neatly piled on a chair and she was standing with her hands on her hips, watching me like a bird of prey.

Thank goodness, my cock didn’t let me down. If it had, I would surely have been on the receiving end of a withering remark.

Caroline licked her lips.

‘Nice, Josh, very nice. Pretty much just as Simone described you.’

She stalked around me, checking out the angles.

‘I’d say Bryan is a fraction longer. What do you think?’

I nodded. That had been my impression, although I thought he was a shade thinner than me, but I wasn’t sure that Caroline wanted her husband run down, so I kept quiet.

‘Right,’ her tone was business like. She slid a finger between her labia. ‘Get on with it. I want to be back when those two are finished and, judging by the way Bryan’s reacted to her, I guess she’ll be done with him in double quick time.’

She marched smartly to the bed, climbed up, stretched herself out, and looked at me.

‘Come on, Josh. Are you waiting for a formal invitation or something?’

She was a stunner, no question. Perfect skin, tanned, toned, not a hair below her head, except for a pencil thin line of light pubes that ran almost from her navel to her clit. She didn’t exactly have her hands under her head, but that was her general attitude. She was expecting me to pleasure her. Now I don’t mind a woman expecting that, I see it as her right in fact. But I like them to participate and even give me some pleasure along the way. Still, I realised that I was on trial here, as much as Karen was in the master bed, where I am sure she was putting Bryan through her paces.

‘Anything you like in particular?’ I enquired.

I was rewarded with a dazzling smile showing her perfect and expensive teeth.

‘Yes, there is. But we don’t have time to explore that. Give it to me as fast as you can, like we’ve just popped in here while Karen and Bryan are having a quick drink. Like we need to get back before they notice we’re missing.’

Well, that wasn’t my style, but if it was what the lady wanted, so be it. I climbed aboard and pushed my way in. She eased her thighs wide to receive me, but kept a tight grip on my cock to feel the maximum pressure. I worked her fast and hard, like I was at the gym and needing to work up a sweat. Showed no particular reaction, so I adjusted my speed and power, still no response, then I tried coming into her from a different angle in the hope of hitting that magic G spot that had sent Karen into orbit. Caroline juddered at one point, but otherwise just lay still.

‘Have you ever been dogging?’

I paused, but she ordered me to keep going. ‘Just nod or shake your head, that will do. You know, dogging, where women go and meet up with strangers, in a wood or somewhere quiet. The guys just pump the women, filling those spunk holes until they are dripping.’

I shook my head.

‘You should try it sometime. All those different women and all those guys competing for their attention and to make them cum. Everyone standing around watching you perform.’

Was this just a fantasy or was she reliving a real experience? She didn’t look the sort to dress up in tarty clothes and let herself be shagged by anyone who turned up.

‘Would that put you off, having others watching you, judging you?’

I shook my head. I knew I could stand comparison with most guys.

Suddenly Caroline propped herself up on her elbows.

‘Did you hear that?’ I’d heard nothing.

‘Shush.’

I held my breath and then after a few seconds I heard a long groan.

‘That was Bryan,’ she told me unnecessarily. ‘Karen has already cum.’

She pushed me off, pulled up her legs and rolled off the bed, reaching for her clothes.

‘Come on, let’s get back there and hear how it went.’

‘Don’t you want me to finish you off?’ I didn’t want to sound desperate, but I thought we were both being checked out.

‘You did finish me, twice, I just didn’t let you know, I wanted to see how you reacted when you seemed to be having no effect.’

I stood there, cock still swaying, staring back at her.

‘You did good,’ she gave me another of those dazzling smiles. ‘Next time, I’ll let you know.’

My ear was ringing from the first slap when the second one came in response to my challenge, this time from the other side. Followed up with a fist in my gut, which took me by surprise, knocking me backwards. My knees caught the edge of the bed and I collapsed onto it, doubled over. He approached and stood over me, a dribble of cum hanging in my face.

I raised my head and snapped my teeth around his cock head, hard, biting.

That took him by surprise. His body tensed, unsure of how far I would go.

I pulled back. ‘Can you take it like you give it, Bryan? Or do you just get off by beating up women? Go on, hit me again if you want, as much as you want. And then we’ll see how you cope when I have your balls in my mouth.’

He stared down at me, unsure if he was being teased or not. His answer came with a hand that took hold of my hair and lifted me off the bed. Another blow to the stomach doubled me over and he pushed me back onto the bed, rolling me over onto my front. Two hands snapped my bra open and whipped it from under me. Then my pants sailed down my legs.

A good spanking followed, just as I expected, but it made no impression on me. After what I had endured for my fetish in the past, this guy was just an amateur. My body jumped with each blow, but each was weaker than the last. The guy looked good but he wasn’t especially fit. I wondered if Caroline let him do this to her and, if she did, what price she extracted from him. Want my guess – he saved this for others. Little wife probably had no idea about this predilection.

Eventually the punishment, if you can call it that, petered out and he was left gasping.

‘So, where do you want it, Karen, ass or cunt. Either way suits me fine.’

‘Your choice,’ I told him, ‘just remember next time the choices are all mine.’

‘Cunt,’ he spat. Was it his choice or a comment? Both, probably.

I rolled over and opened by thighs.

‘You’ll need them wider than that,’ he bragged. Being new to this Size Queen game, I didn’t know whether that was true or not.

‘See how you manage with that and, if it’s not enough, you’ll just have to force your way in.’

Which is what he did, but I was so wet that he just slid in.

‘You did enjoy that then,’ he gasped in surprise.

‘Looks like you’re half way home already. See how long it takes you to make me cum.’

I just lay back, watching him. He had come here to check me out, but now he was now the one under scrutiny rather than me. He may have been an arrogant sod, but he was good. He’d need to be to keep that bitch of a wife of his satisfied, because my assessment was that she was demanding and likely to be critical if things did not go to her liking.

Most guys – in my experience anyway – don’t like to withdraw, they just keep pumping and hope for the best. Not Bryan. After a few powerful thrust, he slid out and began kissing me, full on the mouth, sucking the breath out of me, while his hands explored. His kissing spread to my neck and ears. By the time he’d reached my throat, his hands were exploring my ass.

‘Is this OK? I mean, do you mind?’

I nodded and his finger slid into my hole. Gently, slowly, easing its way in as his kissed moved to my tits, covering them before ending with a playful bite on each nipple. Then he was on his way south, his finger still working inside me. finally, his lips reached my clit and he flicked it with his tongue before snapping his teeth onto it. I jumped and he looked up and grinned. His revenge for me biting his cock.

‘Ready?’ he asked. ‘Or do you need some more?’

‘Now,’ I whispered, ‘now.’

He was quick now. His finger out, his cock into my cunt, pumping in a steady rhythm, his eyes fixed on mine, reading my reaction, adjusting his speed and power. I closed my eyes, bit my lip, and he thrust harder and faster.

‘YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH-‘

My whole body was shaking. That had been good, much better than Josh, in a different league.

‘Let me,’ I gasped.

He read my meaning, pulling out and rolling over. I took his cock into my throat, praying I would not gag, clutching it tight and then relaxing, feeling him holding off the moment for as long as he could. And then-

‘FUCK, FUCK, FUCK’

His cum hit the back of my throat in jets and I pulled away with it dribbling from my mouth onto his belly.

‘So,’ I asked as casually as I could, ‘did I pass?’

His grin told me I had.

Back
Top Bottom