Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Special evenings for couples (Foxy Lady with GenderBender)

Foxy Lady

Star
‘Annie, I’m so pleased that you’re joining us. We all are. Let’s just have a quiet word before it kicks off.’

‘Thanks, Simone, Josh I were so excited when we got your invitation,’ I gushed as she led me off to the kitchen.

Josh is my partner and Simone is a neighbour, married to Simon. They organise, well I don’t know what to call it. There were lots of rumours about what went on at their house, but it was always euphemistically known as ‘special evening,’ which suggested a lot but actually said nothing. Some would say that they hadn’t seen so-and-so around and someone else would say that they must be at one of Simone’s special evening.

We only learned what really went on when Paul and Sarah from next door were moving away. They invited us for a farewell drink and then sprang on us the invitation from Simone and Simon to replace them. And then they told us what went on. Put crudely, it was wife swapping, which everyone sort of suspected, but couldn’t really believe.

‘You’ve read my email, so I only need to emphasise a few things. Each of us girls-’ we were actually all in our late 30s or early 40s. Simone and Simon were probably a bit older than the rest. ‘Each of us girls go to one of the bedrooms – yours is the blue room – and the guys will come in turn, all except our partners. You have bathed, haven’t you?’ I nodded vigorously. ‘We’re very strict about that. We’ve all known each other a long time, so we don’t bother with condoms, but there is a supply in each room if you want the guys to use them. No one will be offended. Just put one on the bedside table; that the signal.’

‘And if the guy wants to use one?’ I managed to get a word in.

‘He’ll be prepared and just slip it on. What else? Oh yes, we’ll take our time this evening as there are only four couples, breaking you in gradually you see, so we can have 45 minutes with each guy. But we’re strict about keeping to time. There’s a clock in each room, but sometimes couples get carried away.’

‘Yes,’ Simone barely paused for breath, so I had to be quick with my comments, ‘I can imagine that we might not be clock watching.’

She grinned. ‘You’re right, I could tell a tale or two apart that. Now, what else? Yes, fucking. You don’t have to fuck the guy. We can’t stay hot all evening or expect them too. The code is to say ‘Can we just chat, or cuddle or whatever?’ The guy will often ask that if he’s just cum. They try not to, but sometimes nature takes its course and we can’t expect them to recover instantly, not at their age, can we. But, of course, they have other ways to satisfy us, don’t they? Just let him know what you want.’

She stopped, taking me by surprise, as I didn’t have a question. Which gave her the excuse to rush on.

‘By the way, give the guy a chance. He’s got to last all evening and some like to save themselves for their partner when they get home. But some of the girls deliberately try to make the guys cum. It’s selfish really, but some, especially when we are all together – we take over a small hotel occasionally – get competitive about it.’

‘That’s tough on the guys if they get those girls one after another.’ I was wondering how Josh would cope.

Simone just nodded and put down her glass.

‘Right, time to start. I’ll show you to your room. I can’t wait to see who’s won the draw to be the first with you. Remember, keep to time, but enjoy the experience.’

I was half way through my beer when Simon took my elbow and guided me into his study.

‘Just a few pointers, Josh. Everything is consensual, OK. No bareback without consent. Suggest anything you want, one of the girls will be up for it for sure. If for whatever reason you feel you can’t perform with the girl, just offer to eat them out. That can be quite an experience anyway, sucking in a load of another guy’s cum. Any questions?’

‘How do we decide the order?’

‘Yes, well done, I forgot. Yes, here it is. We decided you should go with Simone first, as she knows the ropes, but otherwise it was random.’

Shit. Of all the women there, she was the one I found least attractive and there was no way I could pull the ‘can we just chat?’ ploy on the first encounter of my first evening. Still, Annie and I had taken the precaution of refraining from sex for a few days so I should have no difficulty showing Simone my appreciation.

Simon handed me the running order, for me and for Annie too. Simon was getting first visit to her, I noticed.

When we returned to the sitting room, the women had already left and Simon handed out the robes for us to change into. I spotted the other three discreetly checking me out as I stripped, no doubt looking to see what would be penetrating their wives before the evening was out. I was pretty confident that I would measure up well against them, so I didn’t make any attempt to conceal my kit from them. From the glimpses I got, I knew I was right, they all seemed on the small side, at least compared to what I was showing at that moment. Surprisingly, I had found myself thinking, not about the women I would meet, but that when we left all three of these guys would have fucked Annie. For some reason, I was finding that very arousing.

‘Right,’ Simon checked his watch, ‘time to start. I’m off to meet Annie, and you’ll find Simone in the master bedroom. Have fun.’

I made the way to the blue room at the far end of the corridor and separated from the other bedrooms by a large bathroom. Unsure of the etiquette, I kept my robe on, but loose, and propped myself up on the bed to wait for Simon. I’d run through how to behave in my mind over and over again. This was not the time to act shy or play hard to get. The guys would be up for it and wouldn’t need me to work on them. As for me, I could already feel a dampness in anticipation. The condoms were on the table by the bed, but I pushed them away.

Simon walked in without knocking. Was that how it was or did he just behave like that in his own house? Either way, he was in and sitting on the bed beside me before I had a chance to say anything.

‘Hi, Annie, thanks for joining us.’

‘Hi, Simon, thanks for inviting me.’

Neither of us made a move. I wasn’t sure about what was allowed and he didn’t help me. In the end, I decided it was a test and asked, ‘Mind if I have a look?’ resting my fingers on the cord of his robe.

‘Be my guest.’ He undid the cord and shrugged the robe off. For a guy in his early 50s, he was in good shape. Not exactly a six-pack stomach, but he was toned and tanned. And, my favourite, a mat of chest hair, sprinkled with grey. I ran my fingers through it and murmured my appreciation. If only Josh had body hair, but he doesn’t and there’s nothing we can do about that. Then I trailed a finger down to his cock. Nothing special, but a nice long flap of foreskin, just like Josh. I pulled it and pinched it and then, taking courage, I bent over and bit it.

‘Phew!’ I was pleased he had been taken by surprise. ‘You’ve done that before?’ I nodded. ‘That’s good, some of the girls prefer guys who are cut. Don’t get it myself, but we’re all different.’ I didn’t mention that Josh loved me to nibble his foreskin.

He reached over and slowly removed my robe, revealing my body piece by piece, shoulders, tits, belly, crotch, thighs.

‘Annie, I expect Simone told you that what happens here stays here. That doesn’t mean that you can’t talk to Josh about it or to the other members. But it does mean that somethings are better not repeated.’

I nodded. She hadn’t mentioned that and I hadn’t expected to keep secrets from Josh.

‘I’ve always fancied you, watched you walking down the street, seeing your body move under your clothes. I was desperate for you to join, but I couldn’t make it obvious or Simone would have gone mad. It was a tremendous relief when Paul and Sarah suggested that you take their place.’

Shit, this was not what I wanted at all. These evenings were supposed to be fun, carefree, not cover for a secret affair. I didn’t want to betray how I felt, so I said nothing and waited for his next move, which was to kneel beside me. Seeing a guy’s cock stiffen and force its way out of its foreskin is always a turn on, especially when it is reacting to my body. Erect, he did not compare to Josh, thinner and shorted by an inch or more.

He must have read my mind. ‘Yeah, not as impressive as Josh. He’s being showing his equipment off to us as we underdressed. But size isn’t everything.’

Not knowing what to say, I bent over and took him into my mouth. ‘Phew!’ His standard reaction, it seemed. I waited for him to ask whether I had done this before, but he didn’t.

After a minute or so, he pushed my thighs open and climbed aboard. He took me so quickly, that my gasp was genuine. ‘You’re dripping,’ he muttered, to himself it seemed, ‘so you feel the same about me.’ Shit again.

His technique was basic, but effective. I would have cum if he had lasted longer, but he shot quickly and unexpectedly. I waited for him to excuse himself, saying he was overexcited at fucking me at last, but he didn’t. he just collapsed on top of me and fell asleep. Great.

In the end, I rolled him off and he woke up. There was no offer of further activity, so I just lay beside him and ran my hands over his body until it was time for my second visitor.

That gave me time to think, about what had happened and what he had said. Did I believe him about always wanting me and watching me? I could believe the watching bit, but not the wanting. This was just a trick, I was sure of it. The more I thought, the more I understood what had happened. He had just claimed first fuck rights over a new member. He'd marked me out as his territory for the guys who came later.

Simone was in the master bedroom waiting, the door was open, and she was standing by the window. Her robe was hanging loose from her shoulders as she turned towards me. I shut the door and we moved towards each other, her robe parting as she came, revealing brief glimpses of her naked body.

‘This is what you’ve wanted, isn’t it, Josh? To see me naked. I’ve seen you stripping me with your eyes, wondering what I am wearing, whether I have pubes, what my tits are like, how my cunt smells. Well, here it is.’

She dropped the robe and she was exactly as I had imagined. She was right about me stripping her with my eyes. She always wore loose clothes and I wondered what if anything was concealed beneath. Of all the women involved in these evenings, she was the one I fancied least. Annie has curves, in all the right places, and I like curves, even in the wrong places. But Simone, she had no curves. Her chest was flat, with just a couple of bulges instead of tits with tiny bright red nipples. Her crotch was bald apart from a thin strip of pubes that met the top of her slit; no sign of lips or clitoris. It was like looking at a castrated boy. Is that what turned Simon on?

‘Now,’ she said, ‘let me see you.’

I dropped my robe and watched her eyes drop to my crotch. My cock was still aroused from thinking about the other men fucking Annie and she took this as a sign of appreciation for her.

‘I hope you didn’t let the others see that while you were undressing. They’ll guess it was the thought of fucking me and that will make them jealous.’

I didn’t know what to do. But I had to do something if we were to be allowed to join, so I bent down and started sucking her nipples. At least, I thought, I won’t need to look at her. Her reaction was instantaneous. She grabbed me and fell back onto the bed, pulling me on top of her as I chewed and sucked, while she writhed and moaned. It wasn’t long before she pushed my head down, across her flat belly to her crotch and the small clit that was now poking its head out of the slit. I gave it the same treatment as her nipples. That set her howling and bucking, screaming to me to fuck her. My residual arousal was my salvation, or so I thought, as she grabbed my cock and pulled me into her cunt.

But I was wrong. She was wet and tight, and I was horny from so being deprived for so long, but I pumped her vigorously, hoping that looking at her flat chest would keep me calm enough to last. But I was wrong. She began rippling the muscles of her cunt, milking me. I tried to slow the rhythm, but she bucked harder, almost tossing me off until I could last no longer.

‘ARGH’ I screamed, then ‘NO, NO, NO, PLEASE NO.’ And then I shot my load. She wrapped her thighs around me, draining my balls of every drop.

What should I do? Apologise? Make an excuse? I need not have worried, because she had an explanation that suited her. ‘No worries, Josh, guys often can’t contain themselves with me. It’s something I have to live with. Simon is the same.’

I slumped down beside her, hoping to rest out the remaining time, but I was wrong again.

‘Hey,’ she pushed at me, ‘come on, no dozing, get stuck in, eat me out, I need to cum. I hope you like the taste of your own cum,’ she added, ‘there’s plenty of it slushing around in there.’

And so I set to work eating her. Helped by her manoeuvring herself to her favoured positions and with luck born of desperation, I got working and she was soon urging me on, shouting so loudly I wondered if it was to let the couples in the neighbouring rooms what was happening. Thank goodness Annie’s room was further away.

It was a relief when she finally came, her thighs clamped around my head until I was struggling to breath.

Fuck, what a nightmare.

I staggered out of the room and turned to my right to meet Janice, only to bump into Brandon leaving to visit Annie. He grinned and winked, I managed a smile. I wait for a few moments outside the door, taking in what she had said about Simon getting overexcited. What did she mean? Was she hinting at a premature ejaculation problem? Or did she not recognise one when she met it? I wondered briefly how Annie had got on with him, before knocking and walking in to meet Janice.

I was regretting our abstinence. Actually, I was panting for a decent fuck.

If all the guys were like Simon, they were just interested in getting themselves off and not too fussed about satisfying us girls. Next up, to coin a phrase, was Brandon. We nodded and waved to each other since he moved in and even had coffee in town a couple of times when we bumped into each other. Nothing sexual, let alone romantic, just friendly. I had hopes for him, until he arrived.

He walked in without knocking – was that how things worked? Tossed his robe onto a chair and slumped onto the bed. ‘Fuck’, he sighed, ‘that Janice is a real ball breaker.’ I tried to conceal my bad vibes under cover of checking him out. No body hair at all, not even pubes. Cut. Oh dear.

‘Tough session?’ I tried to make it sound like a casual enquiry.

‘Par for the course with Janice. She’s always demanding, but we had John and Simone on top form next door, which made her hornier than normal. Fortunately, I’d wanked off just before coming here. If I tried holding off beforehand, there is no way I could have lasted it out. Bad mistake – made it once, never again.’

Yes, he was right about that, bad mistake. Right now, it looked like I could be returning home without getting sight of an orgasm.

‘I was hoping,’ I began tentatively, ‘that is, it would be good if, well - I’d like to cum if you could manage it,’ I blurted out at last.

‘Ah, yes, of course,’ Brandon seemed to understand, ‘you’ve just had Simon. Right. Very virile chap, especially at his age. When the guys play “last man standing” he always wins. But even he finds it difficult to keep up with Simone’s demands. I’ve heard that that is why they organise their evenings, to keep her satisfied.’

‘I think I understand what you’re saying Brandon, very much what I was thinking. Thanks for the heads up.’ But this was still not getting me what I needed. Fortunately, Brandon had a proposal.

‘Tell you what, if you can get me hard, I’ll try to oblige you. How about that?’

‘Brandon,’ I said with sincerity and relief, ‘I’ve not had a better offer all night. Anything you’d particularly like me to do for you?’

Janice was kneeling on the bed when I walked in, big tits, bit of a bulge on her stomach, strong thighs, thatch of pubes, fair like her hair. But what caught my eye was the cum that covered her tits.

She caught my gaze. ‘Yeah, look what Brandon did. He likes doing that, just before he cums, he pulls out and sprays me. He made me cum first, though, which is nice of him, he’s a decent guy.’

So she’d cum, great, that took the pressure of me, at least for a while. But she had a different kind of pressure in mind.

‘Come and clean me, Josh, like these titties dry.’ And what I didn’t respond immediately, ‘you’d better get used to the taste of the other guys’ cum, you’ll be licking it off or sucking it in often enough, now that you’ve joined.’ And when I looked surprised, she added ‘of course, you don’t understand. I’ve just heard you and Simone fucking. She is obviously going to support you.’ She pulled my head onto her breasts and I began licking, tentatively at first and then more vigorously as I got used to the taste, quite sweet actually. She didn’t stop talking, I wondered if she stopped when she was cumming. ‘I guess you don’t know about Simon and Simone. Well, he’s a virile guy, but lacks the lasting power that Simone needs, if you get my meaning.’ Yes, I thought I had got her meaning.

With her tits now dry, I tried to take the initiative. ‘So what do you need, Janice, tell me what you want.’

But she didn’t answer. She was listening. ‘Do you hear that, Josh?’ I listened to the sound of moaning and shouts of encouragement from the master bedroom. ‘Rob’s in there now, and she’s working him hard. What did you say, sorry I was distracted.’

I repeated my question. ‘Well now, Josh, that’s right mannerly of you to ask. So many guys don’t bother. Well, let me put it this way. We used to spend half an hour each with a guy, but I persuaded Simon and Simone to extend to three quarters of an hour, because half an hour just wasn’t long enough to get me off.’

‘Right,’ I said, ‘better not waste time then.’

Lucky for me, it had been a long time now since I had cum with Simone, so fucking wasn’t a problem. But my back was aching from seeing to Simone’s demands, and I wondered if I had the stamina to last out for her.

‘How does that feel?’ she asked as I slid into her cunt. ‘Rob says it is different when another guy has provided the lubrication. So he always knows what I have been up to. How about you-‘ She paused as I finally slipped my full length into her. ‘Nice, very nice. What was I saying? Ah yes, have you noticed that your lovely wife has been playing away?’

‘No,’ I took advantage of her question to pause, ‘I can’t say I have. We’ve always been faithful to each other. I certainly have.’

‘Until now,’ she reminded me. ‘Come on, lover, no slacking. Get fucking.’

Deep breath and off I went. Was this such a good idea as we had thought?

Last edited:
Turns out that, yes, as it happens, there was something I could particularly do for Brandon. He wanted me to strip.

‘I’m naked already,’ it was an obvious point but one I felt had to be made.

He didn’t care. I could get dress then strip for him.

‘I’m wearing nothing special,’ I told him, ‘just everyday clothes – no fancy underwear or anything.’

Again he didn’t care. He’d fantasised about me stripping when we waved across the street – I would walk over to him shedding clothes as I came – or in the coffee shop – I would slip my pants off under the table and then remove my top and bra as he played with my pussy – and on and on. Was he telling me the truth? Did he have the same thoughts about other women?

Okay, if that’s what it took, I’d do it. and so on went my pants – black with a small red bow front and centre – orange bra, half cup – Josh likes the colour combination and the cup sets off my tits nicely – cotton frock, shirt style with button front, dark blue. ‘And the heels,’ Brandon insisted.

Now I’ve done a few stripteases for Josh, but they didn’t last very long and we were both well pissed. I’d only done one cold sober and that was when Josh had some erection problems, so I deliberately made it as dirty as I could. And, since you are wondering, no it didn’t work. Just got me randy. Anyway, I started off doing a bit of a dance, but that wasn’t what Brandon wanted. He wanted me to enact the crossing the street fantasy. The bedroom wasn’t big enough to do that in one go, so he made me walk back and forth across the room, shedding one item at a time. And he wanted to be casual, just as I were taking off a jacket in the heat or something.

First off, the dress. A slow walk, one button open each step. Another walk, faster, with it flying open, then the final trip as I let it fall over my shoulders.

So now I’m just in my underwear, and heels, mustn’t forget the heels.

Bra off first, all done in one trip. Slow walk, bit of a wiggle, then hand behind to release fastener. Hold it for a couple of steps, faster now so that when it falls my tits bounce and sway the final steps.

I notice he’s stiffening a bit. Almost half mast, but not quite.

Pants next, they are more of a problem. Not sure he had thought this one through. How do you take pants off without tripping over them, especially in heels. But he found an answer – fingers under waistband, ease them down slowly, down until they are around the top of my thighs, pussy visible, then stop and turn and bend over pushing them down. He made me wait there for a while.

Then upright and turn and carry on towards him. He wasn’t rock hard yet, but he was good enough to go.

‘Keep your heels on,’ his final instruction as he pushed me onto the bed.

Janice kept up a continuous commentary of gossip – when I was working hard – and encouragement – when I was slacking. I learned more than I needed to know about some of the fetishes that the other members of the group had, the guys especially. And she regaled me with tales of Simon’s virility that involved servicing all the female members in the course of 24 hours, although he didn’t cum with every one, and this was a couple of years ago, since when … She left that hanging.

And all the while, I was humping away. Deep and hard, fast and long, as she kept shouting at me. Every time I slackened for some brief respite, she would immediately stop her chatter and order me to greater effort. My arms were straining from supporting my weight, my back was sore from the continuous thrusting, my chest felt like it would burst, and all the time I was praying that I wouldn’t cum too soon for her, not that my balls had had much of a chance to refill since my session with Simone.

And, speaking of her, all this against the background of raucous moaning and groaning and screaming from the master suite where Rob was giving her a memorable shagging by the sound of it.

It was actually that that made me wonder. Was everyone this virile, or were they just the cream of the pack, or were they putting on a show for me. An image flashed through my mind of Rob and Simone lying next door in fits of laughter as they out-moaned and out-screamed each other, all to make me think that this was what I was competing with. I was sure this was a competition, to some extent. I’s noticed the guys checking me out and sizing me up as we undressed. Why have a communal disrobing if not to take the chance to compare tackle?

It was by chance that I understood what was really going on. I had my eyes closed to shut out the sight of Janice’s tits bouncing, but I happened to open them and catch her looking at the clock. She knew I’s spotted her and grinned. ‘OK, lover boy, slow down for a minute if you like.’ I did just what she suggested. ‘Actually, she confided, ‘for future reference, this is better for me.’ But, I thought, not today, that’s not the point of today. Today I am being tested, to my limit perhaps.

Well, I could be competitive too. And while I had the chance to speak, I decided to find out some information for my own benefit – and Annie’s of course. ‘So, Janice, how do I compare with the other guys, size wise I mean?’ She had her arms behind her head as I established a gentle rhythm. ‘You’re bigger than the others here today, but not the biggest overall. There are a couple of guys who top you by an inch or inch and a half. There was another guy, Michael, you probably see him cleaning his car every Sunday morning, we had to ask him to leave. He was fucking huge and was ripping us apart. I feel so sorry for his poor wife.’

‘And,’ I admit I was trying to prolong our comfort break, ‘cut or uncut, what’s the mix, what’s the preference?’ She thought about that for a while, thankfully. ‘Me, I prefer cut, but my guy Rob isn’t so I have had to get used to it.’ Another pause. ‘I’d say, overall, close to 50:50 but with a few more cut than uncut. The girls vary in what they like, but we can’t pick and choose, can we?’

‘Oh fuck, Josh,’ she had looked at the clock, ‘we running out of time, go on, give it your best and make it loud.’

‘So off I went, screaming abuse at her and she began working herself off. I took note for the future – left fingers digging their nails into her left tit and right hand doing the same on her clit. And then she went – wow, she sounded like a train coming out of a tunnel and blowing it’s whistle. ‘Finish if you want,’ she gasped gratefully, ‘or save it for Helen.’

I pulled out and wanked off over her tits. Simon would be with her next, so let him lick that off.

Brandon may not have been as rigid as a girder, but I was hot, even hotter than I had been thanks to my little performance. I had put myself into the role, imagining we really were in the street, just like when we would wave to each other, and with others watching as they passed or from their windows, seeing me reveal my body, even stopping to wait to see how far I would go, snapping a quick photo before hurrying on.

Sorry if this is too much information, but when I’m ready to cum my juices get thick and slimy and ooze down my thighs, unless there’s a cock plugging my vag of course, which there wasn’t yet, not quite. And I could feel them. I wiped my hand over my pussy and spread the juice over Brandon’s cock before holding up my hand to his nose. He sniffed but pushed my hand away when I tried to wipe my fingers over his lips. So OK he didn’t like the taste, but the odour had got him rocking and his cock slid inside me, as I raised my legs to let me dig my heels into his flanks. He was soon moaning as I kicked at him and encouraged him to ‘come on, Brandon, don’t let me down now, give it your best shot.’ And he did, to be fair, taking account of Janice’s demands. Full marks for effort but not a lot for skill, which may be why Janice had to make him work so hard. It wasn’t long before he came but judging by how it felt he didn’t have much cum. Not that it mattered, because I was there ahead of him, letting out a long loud howl of pleasure that must have carried throughout the house. Josh would have recognised it if he had heard it.

As I lay back, I wondered if Brandon had given up as soon as I came to conserve what he had left for his final visit to Simone. And as I waited for my final visit from Rob, I had a thought, not a very nice one, but it fitted with my experience so far. This wasn’t for my benefit at all. Both guys were mainly concerned about themselves first and foremost. Was that because they were testing me or because that was what I was here for, just to be used?

Well, whatever the reason, I made a promise that I would be taking a different approach with Rob. I knew him by sight from a distance, but never close up. I didn’t know what I was going to do, that would depend on how I reacted to him, but I would be the one taking charge in this final session.

I staggered out of Janice’s room just in time to pass Rob heading towards Annie. His robe was loosely fastened and open enough to display his hairy chest. I waited for him to pass out of sight and then leaned back against the wall for a breather. I was puffing, my back was shot, and my cock looked like it was swelling. Was I really up to Helen? If Annie felt in need of a service after this, she would have to take care of herself.

A quick knock and I walked in to meet Helen. Beautiful clear skin, like porcelain, with a dark triangle at her crotch. Broad hips, decent tits. To be honest, I wasn’t in the mood to take in anything else.

‘Hi, Josh, pleased to meet you. Been taking a breather?’

I nodded. Why pretend? ‘This is a test, isn’t it?’ Why pretend?

‘Yeah, that’s right, you worked it out then.’ She was quite open about it. ‘It’s not always this demanding. Simone is, but then she’s Simone. Janice can be if the occasion demands, which tonight did.’

‘And you?’ I waited on her answer.

‘Me? It depends how I feel. I can make you or break you. And I’ve broken a few guys, believe me.’ She named a couple of neighbours. ‘There is no point in letting someone join who hasn’t got the stamina.’

‘So, do I have what it takes?’

I may not have known how I would respond to Rob, but I didn’t need to think about it when he walked into the room and tossed his robe onto a chair.

‘Fuck,’ I said without thinking.

‘Is that an instruction or an exclamation?’ he seemed genuinely puzzled.

‘Fuck,’ I repeated, ‘where have you been all my life?’

At first his expression suggested that I was making fun of him, but my open mouth and wide eyes that tracked over his body quickly convinced him otherwise.

Tall, slim and covered in hair, dark hair, black, over his chest, down his belly, across his crotch and down his thighs. And there, poking out from his man garden, a flap of foreskin with a drip of cum hanging from it. My ideal man. Hairy, uncut, like an animal. I walked right up and began running my fingers through the chest hair, searching out his nipples and scratching them.

‘I see Brandon made you do the crossing the street strip for him.’ His eyes had picked up my clothes scattered across the carpet. I guessed he was playing for time to recover after his previous session.

‘Yes,’ I did not want to be distracted by working down his belly.

‘It’s his favourite, Janice has done it so often she finds it boring now.’

My hand had reached his foreskin now. No sign of stiffness, but no suggestion that we have a chat.

‘Tell you what,’ I offered him a chance to save face and recover, ‘why don’t I do it for you? How about that?’

He nodded. Was it my imagination or did he look relieved?

It seemed to take ages before Helen replied, as thought she was weighing up her answer.

‘I could break you if I wanted to,’ she began. That sounded hopeful for some reason. ‘I’ve broken all the guys here tonight, including my husband, even the mighty virile Simon. But I’m not going to break you, because I don’t want to.’

‘Why not?’ I was relieved by curious.

‘Because,’ she said simply, ‘I admire your honesty. But,’ she went on quickly, ‘I’m not going to help you either.’

‘No?’ my voice must have conveyed my disappointment.

‘I’m not going to help you, because you don’t need it. I know you can finish this evening without my help and it’s what you want to do. You’ve been put up against the best of the guys in the group, and they know they are the best. They’ve told me about how you behaved when you were undressing, flaunting your tackle at them. They were impressed by what you had on display. That was a challenge to them, a new alpha male muscling into the pack. They don’t want that and would like nothing better than for you to fail. But you’re doubting yourself, which you don’t need to. I’ve heard you with Simone and with Janice, so I know what you are capable of doing with it.’

I was swelling with pride at what she said, unsure though why she was saying it. Was she just an open and honest person who wanted to help me? Or was this part of the plan all along? Or was she trying to establish herself with a new and potential top dog?

I didn’t have time to spend wondering for long, because she stretched out and took a condom from the box.

‘We don’t bother much with condoms here, Josh, but the girls always use them for anal.’ She laid it on the table beside the bed and raised an eyebrow. ‘Are you up for that?’

‘I’ll give it a go,’ I said. Truth was, Annie didn’t like it. We’d tried it a few times and she couldn’t get used to it, so I was sadly lacking in practice.

This time my strip was more arousing than with Brandon. I was doing it spontaneously this time, not under direction like an actress performing to a script. And this time, it was for a guy I fancied. I liked Brandon, don’t get me wrong, but not in the way I fancied Rob with his head to toe hair and that cock pushing its way out of its foreskin as I paraded back and forth, shedding my clothes in the most provocative way I could. It wasn’t long before Rob was rubbing himself.

‘Not so fast,’ I told him, ‘don’t cum before you get a chance to shag me. I’m not doing this for my own benefit, you know.’

‘Really?’ He had such a cute way of cocking his head. ‘Then why are you thighs so slimy?’ A finger slid up my thigh to tickle at my clit.

‘OK, not just for my own benefit.’ We both laughed. This was going to be good, not just today but in the future. If you can laugh while fucking, then you have a solid relationship, that’s my experience anyway. Rob must have been thinking the same, because we both paused and stood close for a few minutes, our eyes communicating our feelings. I reached out and stroked his chest.

‘Fuck,’ I’d said that earlier, I think. ‘You’re a real animal.’ He almost purred as my nails scratched beneath the tangle of matted sweaty hairs. My fingers worked downwards until I had him in hand, literally. This time he did purr as his cock twitched.

‘I’m the biggest of the guys,’ he tried to sound casual, but didn’t succeed.

‘Really?’ I tried to adopt a teasing tone. ‘It’s certainly, er, impressive, Rob, very impressive.’

‘How,’ he seemed to blush at the question, ‘do I compare with Josh?’

No way was I going to answer that. His wife would be able to tell him when they compared dimensions later. My guess was that Josh had an inch on him, if not a bit more. But size isn’t everything, as we all know.

‘I’m not sure,’ I made a show of examining it up close. ‘I’ll be better able to judge better when we find out how you fit in my cunt.’

I pushed him back onto the bed and climbed astride, taking his cock between my fingers as I sank down on him in one quick movement.

‘Warghhh,’ his cry was a mixture of pleasure, surprise and pain. Maybe he wasn’t used to a woman taking charge. But this was me making my statement of intent. If you want me to join you, you have to take me as I am. That was my message. Simon and Brandon had marked me as their territory. Well, I was marking Rob out as mine. Let him take that message back to the others.

‘You think you’re the top dog of this outfit,’ I told him between gasps as I rode him fast, ‘however much Simon might be the nominal leader.’ A pause for breath. ‘Well, I’m aiming to be the top bitch. Take that back to your wife and let her spread it around.’ I was working too hard now to speak. My orgasm was building and with his thickness and length I was able to get a better purchase on it than I had on Brandon.

‘Yes, Yes, YYEESS, YYYEEESSS,’ my screams rose in a crescendo carrying, or so I hoped around the house to the other bedrooms. Finally I sank down his shaft and let my chest steady before I could speak.

‘Right, big boy, I’m done. Want to show me what you’re capable of in the time we’ve got left.’ I checked the clock. Eight minutes to go.

Rob rolled me onto my back and showed me just what he was capable of before he came just as the time ran out.

We were well matched.

Helen rolled onto the bed and raised her ass. What a peach, a real peach. Not like Simone with her flat back and tiny slit, not like Janice with her flabby buttocks, not even like Annie. No, small, but tight and firm, beautiful mounds on either side of an inviting crack. I stroked them gently, enjoying the firm smooth muscles that clenched as I touched them. I bent and kissed them, covering them with my lips until I reach the crack, which is opened with my fingers and dropped a trail of hot breath along it as far as the puckered hole, following the same trail with my tongue and lingering around the edge.

She was up on her knees now, purring and moaning quietly, pushing her ass up at me. ‘That’s good, Josh, so good, sooo gooooddddd.’ Now I slipped the condom over my cock, rubbed it vigorously to get it really solid and eased it into her asshole. ‘Slowly, Josh, take it slowly, yes, nice, really nice. Fuck, you’re thick aren’t you, thicker than Rob, nice, open me wide, go on, wide.’ I grinned at knowing how I compared to her husband. But she wasn’t finished with her comparison. As I finally penetrated to my full length and my balls were banging her thighs, she looked over her shoulder. ‘Longer too, even longer than Rob. Fuck, he’s going to be jealous when he hears about this. Now, go on, take me, rough as you like, baby, rough as you like.’

I grabbed her tits and rammed her hard. She wanted it rough, she could have it rough. My balls had been drained twice, so there was no danger of me cumming too soon. She was soon screaming, louder and louder as I hit home harder and harder, shouting encouragement.

Her fingers were soon as your crotch, rubbing hard on her clit as I kneaded her tits, pinching her nipples. I wanted to shout obscenities at her, but I didn’t have the breath.

‘NOW, NOW, NOW’ Her body was quaking as I strained to make myself cum, desperate to give her what I had left. Then my balls went, pumping, until I felt them run dry. ‘ARGH!’ was all I could manage as I collapsed onto her back.

Helen removed my condom with a tissue and tossed it onto the floor. Like she is leaving a marker of what happened her, I thought.

‘That was good, honestly, Josh, best ass fuck I can remember. Honestly. We need to get together some time, soon.’

I grinned, not sure of what she was offering, whether it was couple-on-couple or just a one-on-one private arrangement without our partners knowing.

‘I wonder how Rob is getting on with Annie,’ she continued thoughtfully.

Then she became practical. ‘You can have a quick wash if you want, before you go downstairs to dress.’

We walked away from Simon and Simone’s house quietly until we were out of earshot of the other couples. Then I couldn’t resist any longer.

‘So, Josh, did you manage all three?’ This had been my biggest worry. If he couldn’t manage to come up with the goods for all three women, there would be no place for either of us in their group.

‘Yes,’ Josh grinned, ‘yes I did, although it was tough with so little time to recover.’

Time for some reassurance. ‘Yeah, the other guys were the same, each slower than the one before.’

‘I was lucky that Simone wasn’t last, though,’ he added thoughtfully.

‘Really?’ I was curious.

‘You’ve not seen her naked,’ Josh said simply.

‘Come on, give, what’s she like?’

‘She’s got no tits, no ass, and no pussy to speak of, although her nipples are long enough to hang clothes on. A bit like one of those inflatable dolls.’

‘Yes,’ I had to admit that that didn’t sound like his type. ‘So are you saying that you needed more, er, inspiration as the evening went on?’ The look on his face told me that Josh had read the subtext of that question, so I added quickly, ‘that’s what I found with Rob anyway.’

But Josh wasn’t diverted from Simone. ‘She was horny as hell. Which is surprising with Simon around.’

‘Maybe not,’ I confided, ‘his technique is limited to getting himself off.’

‘Selfish,’ Josh suggested.

‘More like borderline premature ejaculation,’ I countered, ‘which may explain how desperate she was to get her hands on you.’

‘So,’ I approached another concern, ‘do you have anything left in the tank?’

He laughed. ‘I’m sure I can produced something if you use one of your special techniques on me.’

‘Which one?’ I asked teasingly.

He whispered his answer in my ear as I unlocked our front door.

‘So, ass rimming it is then. At least, I won’t need any lube with three loads of spunk swilling around my vag.’

We’d talked a lot about the invitation to join the group and we both had concerns, some spoken, some not. I knew Annie was worried that I might not be able to perform as often as required and she was checking up on how I’d done before we got home. I was getting older, as we both were, but I reckoned that there was a lot of bragging and exaggeration that had inflated the rumours of the demands on the guys on those occasions. I had been tested, I knew that, but I had acquitted myself well, so there were no worries on that score.

There was another concern, a natural one as we got older: would I find one of the other women more attractive than she was? And sure enough she started asking about them, although not rightaway. Before that, she was determined to get me hard, as if she were checking me out. I was a bit close but some sustained rimming with her nails, backed up by some nibbling of my nipples, gradually worked its magic and I was able to mount up. Physically my back was wrecked, so I took it slowly. I noticed she shifted position uncomfortably a couple of times, so it looked like we were both out of condition for athletic sex. Fortunately, it was then that she chose to ask me about the other woman, allowing me to take it slowly so that I had enough breath to talk.

I’d already described Simone, so I only had to tell her about the other two. Janice, I told her, had been a real looker once, with big tits and ass, but she had not kept herself in condition and was showing her age now, with both tits and ass beginning to sag. Annie smiled quietly at that; no rival there. But her expression changed when I described Helen. Perfect skin, fresh, firm, ass like two ripe peaches. ‘Sounds like I will have to keep an eye on her,’ she remarked seriously. I didn’t tell her that Helen had been very supportive of me and that she had given me useful info about the others. That would really have upset her.

To be honest, by now I had had enough and wanted to bring this session to an end. It was sex for the sake of it - sex because Annie wanted it. I would happily have just curled up and exchanged stories of what had happened to us that evening. There’s one sure way to get Annie off, and that’s with long slow strokes. Withdrawing to my full length, almost falling out completely, before easing myself slowly into inch by inch, watching her face as I force her open. A few rounds of this and she was soon purring, which was a good chance for me to mention one of my concerns.

‘How did the other guys measure up?’

I tried to make it sound casual, but Annie spotted my underlying concern. ‘Simon and Brandon are nothing special. Rob is the biggest, but you’re thicker and longer. He wanted to know about you,’ she ended as if it were a throw away. ‘Yeah,’ I was getting close to cumming so a breather was good for me, ‘he was the one who paid me most attention when we were undressing.’ That got a reaction. She propped herself up on her elbows with a look of concern on her face. ‘Really, you mean you were actually comparing each other, naked. Please don't get caught up in any rivalry with the other guys. That could turn nasty.’

I didn’t follow that, but something had triggered her off, and put her off too. ‘Actually, Josh, I think I’ve had enough for tonight, I’m a bit sore to be honest. Let me finish you off and we can go to bed.’ A quick blowjob produced a dribble of cum and that was it. And so to bed, with me wondering why a possible rivalry with Rob had upset her. Had she made a connection with him?

The door bell rang at 2.30. It was Rob. ‘Rob, what a surprise, come in.’ I stepped back and held the door open. ‘I just called round on the off chance that you might be taking a half day,’ he replied as he stepped inside. I closed the door and we collapsed in laughter. I had made such a point of emphasising that I would be taking the afternoon off that he couldn’t miss the invitation. ‘Fancy a beer?’ I managed to ask eventually.

We were soon settled on the sofa with our bottles, each waiting for the other to make their opening move. Rob broke first. ‘So how have you been?’ he asked. ‘Sore,’ I replied, ‘and you?’ ‘Tired,’ he grinned. Another swig and another silence. Again Rob broke first. ‘Did you and Josh do anything when you got back the other evening?’ ‘Yeah,’ I admitted, ‘he pretty much insisted, although he didn’t have a lot left.’ I expected Rob to make some disparaging remark, but he nodded understandingly. ‘I can imagine, those girls were out to drain him, test him to destruction. They always do that when a new guy joins us. And the rest of us got the same treatment’

‘And you guys were testing me to destruction?’ I hinted. He nodded.

‘So, Annie, how did you find it, I was just wondering, did you find that any of us were particularly to your taste?’

He knew the answer already, of course, and had shuffled down the sofa to rest his hand on my knee.

‘Maybe,’ I wasn’t going to give in that quickly. He’d have to work harder and his hand was moving up my thigh.

‘Why did you exclaim FUCK like that when I took my robe off?’ Fishing for compliments now. Well, I didn’t want to spend the afternoon playing games so I just told him.

‘The hair,’ I admitted, ‘you’re like a wild animal, hair everywhere, and that hood of yours is so inviting, just the right length for a good bite.’

He thought about that for a minute while his hands reached under my panties.

‘Makes you wet thinking about it, does it?’

I just smiled. ‘You man enough to take the pain of me biting that foreskin for you?’ I bared my teeth.

‘You only saw that because I’d just services Janice and Simone,’ he informed me matter of factly. ‘Right now, I’m so hard that there’s nothing to bite.’

‘Prove it.’ And he did.

I was sopping wet, he was rock hard, it had been two days since we had met, there was no time to go upstairs and no time to strip ourselves off. After needing my help to get aroused in the final session of my first evening, Rob had something to prove and he did. No need for me to help him this time. All I had to do was lie back and watch a master in action, well apart from moan and groan, and writhe and scream, and shout encouragement, and then collapse exhausted when I finally came. At which point he pulled out and wanked over me, dumping a hot load onto my face and tits. I licked him dry and got us another beer.

It was quite a while before we spoke again. Not that we sat admiring the interior decorations of the sitting room. As before, Rob spoke up. ‘Janice says she reckons that Josh is longer than me. What do you think, now you’ve had a chance to compare us at your leisure?’

To be honest, I’m not interested in boys’ games of ‘who’s the biggest’. I like a good length and thickness, but after that the odd inch here or there doesn’t much matter. I wasn’t going to lie to him or boost his ego. ‘I’d say he tops you by an inch,’ I told him. He went quiet and not long after it was time to leave to avoid bumping into Josh on the doorstep. As I closed the door behind him, I wondered if that question has been the only reason for his ‘surprise’ visit.

Rob had only been gone a few minutes, when the front door crashed open and Josh staggered in, clutching his stomach, his face deadly white. It looked like he was about to answer when he suddenly doubled over and rushed to the washroom, where I heard him retching. It was a good quarter of an hour before he emerged.

‘Josh, what’s wrong, are you ill?’

He took a deep breath. ‘It was Rob,’ he managed before doubling over again. ‘Bastard,’ he gasped.

I’d left work as early as I decently good and hung around the neighbourhood in the hope of bumping into Helen. I had made a point of giving her my number and she had made a point of not giving me hers. So, when I didn’t hear from her, all I could do was hang about on the off chance that she would be around. No such luck.

I had just about given up and was having a final scan of the street when I turned and found Rob in front of me. No idea where he came from. And the next thing I knew was a sharp pain in my belly, like a knife being twisted. It took my brain a few seconds to register what had happened, but by then he had gone and all I could do was stagger to home, doubled over.

Annie was concerned and didn’t realise what had happened, despite me doubling over in agony, throwing up, and holding my crotch.

‘Rob kneed me,’ I finally managed to explain. But still she didn’t get it. ‘Needed you, what for, what are you talking about?’ ‘No, he didn’t need me, he kneed me, in the nuts,’ I added in exasperation. ‘But why,’ she sounded genuinely surprised, ‘why would he do that?’

It was only when the pain began to subside that I felt up to the task of explaining.

‘Because I’m bigger than he is, my cock, it’s longer and thicker than his. It males him feel inadequate, this was his way of making himself feel better. I’ve met guys like him before.’

‘Hang on,’ it sounded like she was defending the guy who had just trashed her partner’s jewels. ‘Inadequate, I’ve shagged the guy, remember, and the one thing he was not, definitely not, was inadequate.’

‘I didn’t say he was inadequate,’ I corrected her, ‘just that he feels that way. He can’t cope with having someone bigger than him in the group.’

‘How do you know he’s bigger? You only got a glimpse of him when you were undressing, you didn’t take time to measure each other, surely.’

‘No, we didn’t. But Helen told me, she said I had the edge on him by an inch or two. She noticed right away. And, if she noticed, so did Janice and Simone.’

‘Word will have spread by now,’ Annie seemed to have got the dynamics of this comparison thing. At least she didn’t blame me for getting into a competition. ‘What did you mean,’ she went on, ‘about having met guys like him before.’

I didn’t feel up to the full history of petty male jealousy that I had aroused over the years. The two kids at school who trapped me in the changing room and trashed me one Friday afternoon. An ex boyfriend of a girl I was dating – she must have bragged about me to him. And finally the football coach at college.

‘That’s why I have up football,’ I was as vague as I could be, ‘it’s difficult to conceal what I’ve got in the showers.’

‘And,’ she prompted, ‘go on, did some knee you, like Rob did?’

‘Sort of.’ She wasn’t going to let it go at that, so I had to feed her some more details. ‘A couple of the guys were gay and took a liking to me. When I didn’t reciprocate, they turned nasty. I ended up being taken to hospital that time. I didn’t go back.’

‘I had no idea that guys could be so petty,’ was all Annie could manage to say.

We sat quietly for a while, before she asked how I was feeling.

‘The pain is duller now, but’ - I touch my nuts – ‘I’m still sore.’

‘Do you think you’ll be alright?’ I wasn’t sure what she meant by that. Did she believe I might have been damaged? Or was she hoping for some action? If she was, she couldn’t be serious, after what had just happened. Unless, and I felt guilty about thinking this of her, but what if she was turned on by the thought of guys competing to be the biggest in the group? What if she was proud to be with the new top guy?

‘Can we just chat for a while?’ I asked, picking up the group’s euphemism for not being ready just yet. Annie noticed and grinned. ‘Sure, luv, let me know when you’re feeling a bit better.’

Another silence. Then, ‘Josh, you won’t retaliate, will you, I don’t want you and Rob fighting. It could jeopardise us joining and we did enjoy it, didn’t we.’ I promised. Rob’s attack was a signal that he had lost his position. Like Annie had said, word be have spread already.

‘Are we still chatting?’ It was mid evening by now and we had had our supper. I winced as I have my nuts an exploratory stroke, but she was not going to be put off. ‘You lie back and let me do the work,’ she told me as she unbuttoned my shirt.

When we had established quite convincingly that everything was in full working order, she knelt beside me stroking my chest. ‘Just remember,’ she leaned close to my ear, ‘you may be top dog, but you’re my dog and,’ she took hold of my balls and began squeezing, ‘I’m your bitch.’ Her grip tightened, as she kissed me.

Ouch! Message received and understood.

OK, I admit it, I’ve laughed at the sight of guys grabbing their crotch when they get hit in the nuts. Most times, it’s fake and they’re just putting it on, like those wrestlers on TV. But even when it is for real, the girls always laugh and grab their crotches as they giggle about it. But I won’t be doing that any more. Josh was really, seriously hurt. In agony, throwing up, curled up in a ball. But even then I couldn’t help being aroused by it.

Josh was right, Rob had only done it out of jealousy. The group had turned out their prize members for our initiation and Rob was the top of the guys there. I knew that, Helen knew and you could be sure the other two knew as well, and it would have been passed on to everyone else by now. Yes, my Josh was the top dog now, and all the girls would be after him. I’d never be top bitch, that was always going to be Simone, no one came even close to her, despite the fact that she looked like a boy. But I would be the one with the top dog, the one on his arm, the one in his bed. And that was one big turn on, let me tell you.

Not that I wasn’t worried, because I love Josh, don’t let anyone forget that, and if anyone is going to do any damage to his balls, it is going to be me, and he won’t be forgetting that, not after that squeeze I gave him. If anyone else tries that trick on him, they’ll have me to deal with.

The only problem, and it was I have to admit a problem, is that Rob might not want to show me so much attention now he knew he didn’t measure up to Josh. I’d have to find a way to let him know that he had other things to compensate.

It was later that evening that I knew word about Josh had spread. An email arrived from Gina and Derek, a couple I didn’t know who lived about half a mile away. Fancy something interracial, how about a foursome? Why not come to supper on Friday? Why not indeed.

As Josh and I snuggled next to each other in bed, I pushed my thigh over his and whispered in his ear: ‘tell me about those footballers and what they did to you?’

OK, I admit it, I’ve laughed at the sight of guys grabbing their crotch when they get hit in the nuts. Most times, it’s fake and they’re just putting it on, like those wrestlers on TV. But even when it is for real, the girls always laugh and grab their crotches as they giggle about it. But I won’t be doing that any more. Josh was really, seriously hurt. In agony, throwing up, curled up in a ball. But even then I couldn’t help being aroused by it.

Josh was right, Rob had only done it out of jealousy. The group had turned out their prize members for our initiation and Rob was the top of the guys there. I knew that, Helen knew and you could be sure the other two knew as well, and it would have been passed on to everyone else by now. Yes, my Josh was the top dog now, and all the girls would be after him. I’d never be top bitch, that was always going to be Simone, no one came even close to her, despite the fact that she looked like a boy. But I would be the one with the top dog, the one on his arm, the one in his bed. And that was one big turn on, let me tell you.

Not that I wasn’t worried, because I love Josh, don’t let anyone forget that, and if anyone is going to do any damage to his balls, it is going to be me, and he won’t be forgetting that, not after that squeeze I gave him. If anyone else tries that trick on him, they’ll have me to deal with.

The only problem, and it was I have to admit a problem, is that Rob might not want to show me so much attention now he knew he didn’t measure up to Josh. I’d have to find a way to let him know that he had other things to compensate.

It was later that evening that I knew word about Josh had spread. An email arrived from Gina and Derek, a couple I didn’t know who lived about half a mile away. Fancy something interracial, how about a foursome? Why not come to supper on Friday? Why not indeed.

As Josh and I snuggled next to each other in bed, I pushed my thigh over his and whispered in his ear: ‘tell me about those footballers and what they did to you?’

Come casual, that was the message, so Annie and I arrived in t-shirts and shorts to be met by Derek and Gina, both dressed in tight white shorts and vests, the glistening white setting off their dark skin, and the material stretched tight across their muscular thighs.

Greeting, a drink and a tour of their magnificent house took us to the master bedroom with a huge circular bed.

‘We prefer something less hectic than those evenings rushing from room to room,’ Gina explained. ‘Yes,’ Derek chimed in immediately, ‘so we like to share with another couple, taking our time, doing whatever we fancy. Gina’s prepared a light supper, and then we’ll adjourn here.’ It was Gina’s turn now. ‘We are very flexible, willing to explore whatever you fancy.’

Sounded good to me.

As we walked back to the sitting room, Gina took Annie’s help and drew her towards the kitchen. Derek put his arm around my shoulder.

‘Sorry to hear about what Rob did to you, Josh. Have you recovered, I mean everything is in order again, I hope.’ I nodded my thanks, not wanting to be reminded of what happened, which it seems everyone knew about. ‘I took some low blows when I was a professional footballer,’ Derek confided close to my ear, so I know what they are like.’ He grinned. ‘Still, you’ve knocked the king of the cocks of his perch. Silly thing is, a couple of the other guys are just as big as him, but he says he bigger and they can’t be bothered to argue with him. But there was no denying that you out matched him.’ He laughed; Rob was not, it seemed, particular popular, with the guys anyway. ‘I’m looking forward to seeing what you’re packing,’ Derek nudged me in the ribs before handing me another beer.

We chatted companionably for a while until he adopted a more business like tone. ‘Now, Josh, we like to get into a relaxed mood while we eat, so you won’t be needing these.’ He took the bottle from my hand and my t-shirt was over my head before I realised what he meant. And by the time it had sunk in, he had my shorts down to my ankles. ‘That’s better,’ he smiled, ‘now give me a hand with my kit.’ I had no choice but to ease his vest over his head and then peel his shorts off. I retrieved my bottle and turned to take in what I saw.

Fuck. I’m not gay, no way, but he was a magnificent specimen of muscle. He stood with his thighs apart to accommodate a big set of balls. The only thing out of proportion was his cock, a small mushroom pushing out of his belly above his balls.

‘Glad you like it.’ I had realised how hard I had been staring at him. ‘You can explore later, if you want of course,’ he added hastily.

I was just taking in what he had said, when the ladies returned, naked as we were, and Annie’s first words to me took all thoughts of Derek out of my mind.

‘Josh, Gina’s just told me that Simone and Simon filmed us last weekend.’

He was stunned, as I had been. We had had no idea.

Gina had side-tracked me into the kitchen when we left the bedroom, to give her a hand she said, but really for a private chat.

By the way, we’ve been using real names, including our own, but not for Derek and Gina. You’ve probably worked out from what Josh said that Derek was a line-backer in the NFL. His name would be instantly recognisable.

‘Like Derek said,’ Gina began, ‘we are both very flexible, open to anything that you want to try, and we hope you be willing to experiment with us.’

‘Right,’ I said. Actually I wasn’t sure what she meant. They were planning a foursome, that was clear, but was she suggesting some girl-on-girl or even boy-on-boy. I might be up for that but I was far from sure that Josh would be that eager. I decided to keep quiet and let them make their intentions clearer.

‘Time to get our kit off,’ Gina announced, as she peeled her vest off and began to wiggle out of her shorts. ‘We know what you look like of course, but you must both be eager to see us.’

I didn’t take in her perfectly toned body with its gleaming skin. All I was wondering was how she knew what we looked like. She must have read my thoughts, because that was when she told me. All the rooms were fitted with cameras and Simon, Simone and their special friends watched the performances later.

‘Like catchup TV,’ Derek remarked as we were sitting at the table.

‘There was a terrible fuss when it came out that we were being filmed. Some couples left. Others demanded their tapes, but were told they had been wiped,’ Gina explained.

‘No one believed that,’ Derek added.

‘We understood that, as a new couple, you would be warned in advance,’ Gina again.

Well, we hadn’t been told.

‘No filming tonight,’ Derek promised. Tension relieved.

‘I’m relieved to hear that you haven’t suffered any ill effects from Rob’s attack,’ Gina’s tone was sympathetic. ‘You must both be,’ Derek corrected. ‘As we are too,’ Gina finished off.

I watched Josh as he was reminded of what Rob had done, without knowing at the time that Derek had already discussed it. Would he always be reminded or thought of as the guy who had been punched in the nuts.

‘I’m sure he won’t try that again,’ Gina reassured us. ‘But watch out for Janice,’ Derek qualified her comment, ‘she’s a right bitch.’

I was trying to get a good look at Derek. I didn’t want to make it obvious that I was checking out his tackle when Gina and I came into the room, and we were quickly seated. From what I could see, he wasn’t particularly well hung, but he was obviously comfortable in his own skin and maybe that mushroom would grow, unlike Josh who remained more or less the same length, hard or soft. It was almost as if Derek was reading my mind, because he stood up and brought his crotch directly into my eye line. Gina followed his lead and we had no choice but to join them.

‘OK,’ Derek had a deep resonating voice, ‘feel free to use the wash room and then we’ll meet in the bedroom.’

Just for once, Gina had nothing to add, and off they went. I saw Josh eye’s following Gina’s ass as she followed Derek. The he caught me watching him and grinned. I wondered if being flexible included Gina being up for some anal action, and hoped I wasn’t going to find that Derek was too small to make much of an impact. I know size isn’t supposed to be everything, but it was Josh’s USP as far as I was concerned.

Gina and Derek were sprawled on their circular bed when we came into their bedroom. It felt like we were being under scrutiny as we walked over to them. I wasn’t sure what was expected of us, but Derek took Annie by the hand and pulled her to his side, so I climbed onto the bed next to Gina, watching Annie as Derek immediately began kissing and stroking her.

‘This your first time?’ Gina asked. I must have looked puzzled, because she immediately explained. ‘The first time watching your partner with another man?’ I nodded. ‘Strange, isn’t it. It not like thinking about it or even hearing her tell you what happened last weekend. Some guys just can’t cope, seeing their woman doing things to another guy, things she’s done to him or even things she’s never done to him, hearing her respond to another man’s touch, scream in pleasure as he cums inside her.’

We both looked down at my cock, lying calm and soft against my thigh.

‘Especially with a guy like Derek who’s so virile.’ Gina didn’t want to make it easy for me. She was playing with my foreskin now, to little effect. ‘The only thing about Derek,’ she pulled me so that her lips were brushing against my ear, ‘is that he can’t give me what I want most, a guy who rips me open. He’s rather on the normal side, as you’ve noticed. That’s why we like to enjoy other couples like this rather than the mass fuck-in that some of the others prefer.’

My cock was stiffening a bit now, at the thought that this otherwise perfect specimen, wasn’t able to satisfy his wife.

‘He’s going to be so humiliated when he sees the effect you have on me, but he’s used to it and he knows how much pleasure I get from it.’

So that was it, she enjoyed humiliating her former star line-backer.

My cock was stiffening now, as she massaged me.

‘Take me, hard, as hard as you can, I’ve not been stretched for over a month now. Rob used to drop in to see me in the afternoon when Derek was out.’ Which made me wonder if that was how he had happened to be near my house. ‘I’m wet already, no need to bother with that boring foreplay stuff, just get in and get fucking.’

She lay back, thighs wide, and pulled me onto her. I was just hard enough to penetrate her and she immediately moaned loudly. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of Derek turning his head towards us and Annie looking over his shoulder.

Was this just a ploy by Gina to get me hard and overcome my worries about watching Derek perform with Annie? She was certainly telling the truth about being wet. And was this, I wondered, the way Derek got himself off, by watching someone bigger taking his wife? What if anything did he have to offer Annie?

I don’t know about your girls, but I always like to score my guys – looks, behaviour, performance. Yes, even Josh gets a score, although I never tell him what it was, and I’m not going to tell you either, just in case word gets back to him. But I’ll tell you about Derek.

I’d been checking him out as best I could at the table and walked slowly towards the bed to take in what was on offer before we got into a close encounter. He’s got a fantastic body, no doubt about that. Perfect condition, well muscled, skin that I would die for. So, he’s got to start with 10 out of 10 and then get some deductions, because after all no one is perfect. So, he’s cut, that loses a mark, and no body hair, there goes another. Down to 8. His cock looked like a button mushroom, but guys don’t all wander around with their appendage dangling between their legs like Josh does, so that gets a separate rating when it is on parade.

Technique, well pre-penetration that was another high score, say 9 out of 10, but kissing and caressing were superb. I was wet already, obviously, from anticipation, but I was dripping from his attention and wondering if he would get those luscious thick lips into my pussy.

But, and this is a definite minus point, although I don’t have a scale to put it on. Not being immodest, but when a guy is with me, I am used to getting their full attention, but Derek, well I just felt he was keeping an eye on Josh and Gina. Not staring overtly, but throwing glances their way. Not the greatest compliment, but I suppose that may be part of the thrill of a foursome.

And then the moaning and screaming started. Even I looked across, to see Gina’s with her legs as wide as a barn door and Josh doing his classic slow penetration. I know the guy is well hung, but did he justify all that fuss, perhaps I was getting complacent with him around for so long. ‘Rip me, come on boy rip me open, tear my cunt apart, come on boy, show Derek how to do it.’

And that was exactly what Josh was doing. I’d never seen him in action with someone else before and this made me feel a bit sick to be honest. Actually, and I know this is mean, I’d have liked him to have some trouble getting hard when he wasn’t with me, just so I’d know how special we were to each other. But how could I expect that of him when my thighs were slimy already?

I was soon diverted by Derek’s reaction, his cock stiffened up as soon as Gina started – was that why she was screaming, to turn him on? And he had nothing to be ashamed of – a good solid six inches or perhaps a fraction more. He would look good in company, unless he was standing between Josh and Rob. And then he pounced. Grabbed me, spun me over, raised my hips and drove in, fuck – fuck – fuck. Ramrod hard, in an instant, travelling fast, but barely breaking breath, just like he was tearing down the football field. I braced myself and glanced across at Gina to find that her arms were around Josh’s neck and her legs were wrapped around his waist, hanging from him, making him take the full weight of her solid muscle. He was struggling but she urged him on, like a race horse being whipped towards the post. His breath was rasping as he fought to get enough air into his lungs. He might be bigger than Derek, but he was nowhere near as fit.

That was the moment I knew that this was another competition, and Gina was determined to break Josh to show how weak he was compared to Derek.

‘Come on, boy, take me, show me what you can do, don’t give up on me, you can show Derek how to make me scream, make me cum, go on, make me scream, show me what a man you are.’

And on and on and on. Her words of encouragement and exhortation streaming in my ears. But it was easier said than done. Gina’s arms around my neck were dragging me down and, with her legs around my waist, I was having to support her full weight that was breaking my back that was still recovering from the demands that had been made on it by Simone, Janice and Helen, not to mention by Annie. I was not in peak condition and I was struggling to get sufficient oxygen to carry on humping this demanding woman.

And in the background, I could hear Derek’s shallow rhythmic breathing, the top class athlete who could go on indefinitely, with superb self-control of his own arousal. If this was a contest, and that was how it seemed to me, I didn’t give myself a cat in hell’s chance of winning. The only doubt was what Gina was up to – was she trying to humiliate me or her husband?

I threw a desperate glance at Annie, who was lying back enjoying the ride. She must have read my mind, because she pulled down Derek’s head and began whispering in his ear. I couldn’t catch what she was saying, but whatever it was, it had an effect on him because his breathing became irregular and he began moaning ‘no, no’ and humping frantically.

That was when I thought that I might be in with a chance of lasting longer than him. With this boost to my confidence, I made one supreme effort to satisfy Gina before I let myself go and was able to collapse on the bed. It was a close run thing, but just as I was convinced my body could not take any more, Derek screamed. I looked across to see Annie’s teeth snapping shut on his nipple. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him shudder and collapse. I gave up and dumped my load.

So I had won the contest between the males, but I hadn’t made Gina cum and Annie hadn’t cum either. The evening wasn’t over yet, not by a long way.

Derek climbed off the bed and led me off to pick up a couple of beers, leaving the girls to chat among themselves.

He didn’t seem fazed by coming second, at least not to begin with. It was as we had finished gulping down the first bottle that he drew close and whispered. ‘Just a bit of advice, mate, don’t make yourself unpopular with too many of the alphas around, that could be dangerous for you.’ And he took hold of my balls and squeezed until I sank to my knees.

Fuck, point taken.

Back
Top Bottom