Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Special evenings for couples (Foxy Lady with GenderBender)

Gina looked at me as the guys sauntered off together for a beer.

‘Well, that’s nice,’ she remarked caustically. ‘They’ve got their rock off so they have earned a break.’

‘Leaving us waiting for their return,’ I added frostily.

‘Like hell we’re going to wait. Who needs a guy anyway? Why don’t we finish ourselves off? It’ll mean sucking Josh’s sperm, but that won’t be the first time, I’m sure, and I’ve drunk enough of Derek’s since we paired up.’

This was not what I had expected. Not that I was averse to some new experiences, but I hadn’t prepared myself for this. Best to be honest.

‘Actually, Gina, if I follow what you’re suggesting, I haven’t actually done anything like that, with a woman, I mean.’

But she was not to be put off.

‘You know what you like, don’t you?’ I nodded. ‘So, Annie, all you have to do is do the same to me. Simple.’

And with that she buried her face into my crotch and began kissing and nibbling at my labia. Shit she was good, much better than Josh. All I could do was dive in. I adjusted my position and lowered by mouth gently onto her pussy. She began purring immediately. ‘I won’t be long, Annie, not if you do it like that.’ I wasn’t sure what she meant, but decided it had to be a gentle approach that did the business for her. So I began with the tip of my tongue slowly following the furls of her labia and tickling her clit. She squirmed and wriggled, moaning now, and murmuring encouragement. ‘Tease me, Annie, yes tease me, keep going.’ She had given up on me now, concentrating entirely on her own pleasure.

When she came, it was without warning and in a gush, spraying my face as she bucked. I tried to back off, but she pushed my face into her crotch and held it there until I began to choke as I struggled to breathe.

‘Fuck,’ she gasped eventually, ‘you’re good. Are you sure that was your first time?’ I nodded. Which was when the boys came back. Josh was lagging behind and looking pale. After the incident with Rob, I guessed what had happened. ‘Josh,’ I rushed over to him, ‘what’s happened, are you OK?’

He didn’t answer, but Derek did. ‘I’ve just been explaining to him that it is best not to make enemies among the guys. They can turn nasty, as he has found out.’

I stared at him. He looked so cold that I knew instantly what I was going to do.

‘Well,’ I said, ‘let me explain to you that it is best not to make an enemy of me.’ And then I kicked him in the balls. Not too hard, because that was my first experience of busting a guy, ‘but hard enough to make an impact.’ He just sank to his knees and rolled over, clutching his groin.

‘Good for you,’ Gina’s support came as a surprise, ‘it’s time these guys stop getting so competitive and just enjoyed themselves like the girls. Which reminds me,’ she added, ‘you’ve not finished yet. Come and lie down so I can help you relax.’

So I did, although what she did did not help me relax, quite the opposite. By the time I was finished, Derek was on his feet again, although looking sheepish. ‘Sorry,’ he muttered, ‘I didn’t mean to hurt you, Josh, sorry.’

Well after that the evening broke up. I don’t either of the guys felt up for it again and Gina and I were both satisfied. So we headed home in silence, with me wondering if joining this group was such a good idea.

We barely spoke as we walked home, each of us lost in our own thoughts, and exchanged only pleasantries for the rest of the evening. We went to bed early and were soon asleep. By 2.30 I was awake, trying not to disturb Annie with my tossing and turning. I hadn’t noticed the change in her breathing when she spoke to me at 3.45.

‘Can’t you sleep? Do you want to talk? Shall I put on the light?’

‘No,’ I took hold of her shoulder to stop her reaching for the switch by the bed. If we were going to talk, some things were better said in the dark.

She knew me well enough to wait.

‘I’m frightened,’ I said at last.

She must have understood why, at least part of the why, but realised I needed a prompt.

‘Tell me,’ she was nestled against me now.

‘By what Rob and Derek did to me.’ She didn’t prompt for more this time, just waited. ‘It’s not just the pain.’ I tried to sound brave. ‘What if the others do it as well? What if they gang up on me?’ We lay in silence for a while. ‘They could do damage. I might not be able to-’ I couldn’t bring myself to say it.

‘I don’t think the others will harm you, honestly I don’t.’ She was trying to sound reassuring, but I wasn’t totally convinced. ‘It’s those two who think they are something special and you have challenged them, so they lashed out. The others don’t see themselves in the same way. Don’t let it get to you. If this affects you, it will be in your mind, and that may be what they are trying to do, mess with your mind.’

She could have been right. I said no more, or tried to.

‘What do you think would have happened if we hadn’t left,’ she asked. ‘I mean you had fucked Gina, she had fucked me and I had fucked her. But what about you and Derek. Do you think you and he would have done something?’

‘I really don’t know. I didn’t have time to think about it after what happened.’

‘Would you have minded, if he wanted to do something to you or wanted you to do something to him.’

I shuddered. Memories were coming back, ones that had been buried for a long time.

‘There’s something, isn’t there, something that you’ve never told me. Why don’t you tell me now, while we still in the dark.’ She was too perceptive by half, she could read me.

‘It was the football coach,’ I spoke quietly, almost in a whisper. ‘He saw all the guys as they were changing, saw us in the showers and walking around dripping wet. I knew he was watching me, he didn’t try to disguise it and the other guys noticed too. Then one day I had arrived early for some extra practice and he found me alone. He just came over and started stripping me off. Just like it was the most natural thing in the world. I didn’t want it but I didn’t know what to say, it was so embarrassing and eventually I was standing there naked and he just dropped his pants and turned me round and made me bend over.’

Annie’s hand was resting on my stomach, waiting for me to compose myself.

‘It didn’t last long, although it seemed like it did, just a few minutes. That was the first time.’

Annie said nothing for a long time and then she asked the question I didn’t want her to ask.

‘And did he make you do anything to him?’

‘Yes, yes he did, not at first, but after a couple of weeks.’

‘And you did? I mean you were able to, to manage it, to get hard enough to-?’

‘Yes,’ I admitted, ‘yes, I did.’

‘So you fucked him.’ Annie was thoughtful. ‘And do you think you could have pegged Derek?’

I didn’t answer.

‘Fuck,’ Annie said at last, ‘I wish you had, that would have been so fucking hot.’

And she took my hand and drew it to her pussy. It was sodden.

I was learning a lot about Josh. I wasn’t sure that they were good things necessarily, about his character I mean, but they were certainly making me hot.

There was having his nuts cracked for a start. I always knew that guys were tender ‘down there’ as my mother explained to me after I had delivered an eye watering punch to my bigger brother, well deserved by the way. But Josh had always been strong in our relationship and I enjoyed that feeling of him being masculine and in control when he mounted me. Now, though, I had seen him with his nuts crushed twice and the weakness was not something I had seen before. It gave me a feeling of power within the relationship now, that I was enjoying.

And these weren’t the first times in his life. Two kids had trashed him at school, and an ex-boyfriend of a girlfriend. And then there was the coach at college, which I now knew all about. What, I wondered, had Josh done to deserve all this? Was it just random or did he attract it somehow?

Those questions made me think about how it had behaved last weekend. Was he someone who liked to show himself off to other guys? Was that what made them want to attack him? Did they feel inadequate, as Josh had said, or was there something more? Might they have been attracted to him, like the coach, and been reluctant to admit how they were feeling? I tried to imagine Rob being drawn to him, subconsciously, and Derek. Was the modest guy I thought I knew, all too aware of what he was packing and all too keen to let other guys know?

I squeezed Josh’s nuts, gently at first, then harder. If he asked, I would say I was just checking to see if he was still sore, but really I knew because I was enjoying inflicting some pain. He moaned, but not too much, so I mounted him and began riding him slowly.

‘I have liked to see you fuck Derek,’ I confided in the dark. Show him what it feels like to be a woman for a change. Like so many girls I know, we are ambivalent about black guys. They frighten us, but also intrigue us, something to do with all the myths about them. Sure, we all know they are just like white guys except for skin pigment, but knowing that doesn’t overcome our feelings inside our heads or inside our bellies. Things I had whispered to him, and that had made him shoot his load before Gina could force Josh to give up, and must have turned him on as much as me.

And, although I didn’t say so, I’d have liked to see Derek fuck Josh, to see how he reacted to have a strong athletic guys peg his ass, just like that football coach.

I was planning to get him really aroused, Josh that is, and then pop the question I had in my head, but he got there first.

‘You’re obviously turned on with that idea, so why don’t we invite them round to finish off the evening.’

Done and dusted. I finished Josh off and send a text. The reply came within less than a minute. Yes, they were up for more.

Josh sidled up to me as I put the phone down. ‘Annie, tell me what you said to Derek to make him cum like he did.’

Damn.

Annie was surprisingly coy about what she had said to Derek that got him so excited. All she would say was something mysterious, like ‘things a woman knows to say to a man to make him lose control.’ Whatever that meant. I wasn’t giving up, but I had other things on my mind as I prepared to Derek and Gina’s visit. I took time to rest up so that I had recovered from the energetic activity of the weekend and then Gina’s backbreaking effort to show how much weaker I was then her husband. My back was fully recovered, but I had a lot to think about. I was sort of regretting confiding in Annie about the football coach. I still hadn’t told her everything, and I never would. But more importantly, I needed to prepare for whatever would take place with Derek. The closer we got to their visit, the more nervous I began, but the more excited Annie became. It was the afternoon of their visit when she came home with a parcel and a big grin. ‘I’ve got a surprise for Derek,’ she laughed, ‘and for you too.’ But she wouldn’t tell me what it was.

As soon as the couple arrived, Annie took charge, getting us all stripped off and into the sitting room. Then she made her announcement.

‘Derek,’ we both fucked and Gina and Josh fucked and then Gina and I fucked, but you and Josh never got round to it, so we thought you should start tonight.’ Derek and I looked at each other. ‘And to get us in the mood,’ she winked at Gina, ‘I thought you two should serve the drinks and canapes for us, they’re set out in the kitchen.’ We turned towards the kitchen, but she stopped us. ‘By the way, you need to dress the part, so I bought you some uniforms to wear.’ Another wink. Had she and Gina been in touch about this?

I looked at Derek, who was looking as puzzled as I was.

It was only when we got to the kitchen that we understood. On the table were two short, lace aprons, one for each of us. We were going to play naked butlers, dressing like waitresses.

Neither of us were keen, but we had no choice, so we donned the aprons and took the tray of drinks and walked out to meet the girls.

Gina and I giggled as we imagined the boys discovering what they had to wear and then trying to tie the bows behind their backs. Would they help each other? Would they touch each other or carefully avoid any contact? Would they be admiring each other’s body. What would they look like dressed in frilly, short aprons and would barely cover their balls?

We didn’t have long to wait. As they walked in, we burst into spontaneous wolf whistles. I noticed that Josh hung back a little, letting Derek lead the way. There was no bulge on show for Derek, his apron hung straight from his waist, but when he moved aside the Josh walked over to us, it was obvious that he was stiffening already, pushing the flimsy material out like a tent. Gina stroked his thigh, running her fingers up to his balls. I smiled at Derek and did the same, except I didn’t stop at his balls, but searched out the tiny head of his cock and gave it a pinch.

What had got Josh hard? Was it the sight of Derek’s ass? Or was it, as I suspected, that there had been more to his account of the football coach than he had disclosed? He was careful to avoid my eye, I noticed.

We girls were soon bored watching the guys parade around, so as hostess I moved proceedings along.

‘Right,’ I clapped my hands, ‘which of you boys wants to go first? I’m sure you are both eager to get going after viewing each other’s ass for nearly half an hour now.’

Derek looked surprised at this turn of events.

‘Hold on, just wait here, I’ve never agreed to anything like that.’

I wasn’t surprised at his reaction, but I was ready for it.

‘Really?’ Mock surprise. ‘Didn’t you say that you were open to anything?’ Sarcasm now.

‘I know,’ he admitted shamefacedly, ‘but, but, well.’ He stumbled to a halt and looked at his wife for support. None came. She looked like she was enjoying his discomfort.

Josh was behind Derek now, pushing his apron round to release his cock. Derek half turned and tried to push Josh away, but Josh moved in fast, leaving Derek no room to manoeuvre, trapping him against the table.

‘Here,’ I reached behind the sofa for the bottle I had hidden there, ‘don’t forget some lube, you don’t want to hurt Derek do you.’

Gina’s eyes were glowing with excitement as Josh trickled some lube onto his palm and slowly spread it along his shaft.

Derek was nervous, shaking slightly, trembling almost. I rubbed the tip of my cock along his crack a few times, just to tease him a bit, then drove home, up his ass, in my swift thrust, deep inside until my balls were banging on the back of thighs.

‘ARGH!!!!’

His back arched and his head came up as he howled. I held myself deep in his bowels and bend to whisper in his ear.

‘Hurts, doesn’t it,’ I knew a thing or two about how it feels when someone wants to inflict pain, ‘worse than having your balls crushed. Pay back time, buddy, pay back time.’

I eased out slowly and thrust in hard again.

‘ARGH!!!!’ again

‘Haven’t put had a cock up your ass before,’ I whispered. ‘With an ass like yours, you must have attracted a lot of attention in the changing room and showers.’ He didn’t reply.

Another withdrawal and another fast ram.’

‘ARGH!!!!’

He wasn’t enjoying this. Good.

‘This is what real cock feels like, Derek, thick, thick and long, thick and long and hard. Not like that pathetic pencil of a prick that you’ve got poking out of your belly.’

That was enough tormenting, I set to work. My back was fully recovered now, so I was able to give him a good internal work out until I felt my balls pulsing.

‘YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!’ I bellowed as I dumped my load and collapsed on top of him, crushing up onto the table.

When I had pulled out, Derek slowly straightened, and we all stared at the stain on his apron. He had cum.

‘Well,’ Gina remarked sourly, ‘it looks like Derek wouldn’t be returning the favour this evening.’ My face must have shown what was in my mind. ‘That’s right, Josh, he’s a once a night guy, and he’s shot his load for today.’

So that explained it. Why he had crushed my balls, so that I couldn’t perform either. And why he and Gina preferred not to join in with the other couples. He’d probably mastered the art of restraining himself so that no one noticed when he didn’t cum, allowing him to perform for an evening on one load. Until he couldn’t avoid us discovering his secret. Until tonight.

‘Luck we anticipated that something like this might happen.’ Annie winked at Gina, who produced a large strap on dildo from her bag.

Damn.

Derek and Josh were despatched to get us more drinks, while Gina and I examined her dildo. I wondered whether this was something Derek used when he had run out of juice for the evening or whether it was something Gina used on him. I had no doubt when I saw how she easily manipulated the strap to fix it around her waist and thighs. And Josh had no doubt what he was in for when he return to see the long back resin cock swaying from Gina’s belly.

She paraded around for a while, making sure that Josh could see her from all angles and get an idea of what was to come. He was still hanging loose and I guessed that Gina wanted him to be hard while she was fucking him, although at the time I had no idea what she was planning. Eventually Josh’s tent began to billow and Gina pushed him towards the table. I handed her the lube – see what a thoughtful partner I am – and she was soon ready.

Unlike Derek, Josh braced himself against the table as Gina teased him with the dildo probing his crack while she leaned round and stroked his chest and pinched his nipples. Josh, I noticed, was pushing back against her. And then she took him, no warning, just as hard and fast as he had penetrated her husband.

‘ARGH!!!!’ Josh’s scream was as loud and as long as Derek’s had been, but it was followed by a more pleasured ‘YEEEAAAAA!’

Gina didn’t bother with any subtlety or variation, she just pumped him, fast, thrusting the full length of the dildo into him, gasping for breath as Josh, his back arched and his head thrown back. His apron was rising like a tent, the power of his erection pushing the flimsy cotton out of the way.

‘Are you ready, boy? Are you ready to blow? Tell mommy you’re ready.’

Josh’s hammer head was dark purple and his shaft was twitching and throbbing. He was close, so close, but still he hung on, as Gina showed no signs of weakening the power of her thrusts.

Finally, his face straining, he nodded. It was then that Gina pulled her surprised.

‘Go on, Derek, suck the cocky bastard off.’

He hesitated for a moment, but then knelt down and pushed his head over Josh’s cock.

Gina now went into a frenetic burst of activity, actually pulling completely out a couple of times, before fumbling her way back in.

‘Go on, Josh,’ I shouted, ‘drown the bugger, drown him good.’

Josh grinned at me and let out a long howl as his hips bucked and bucked, sending his second load of spunk that evening, this time down Derek’s throat.

Gina pulled out and collapsed onto a chair as Derek sat back on his heels and Josh shook the remainder of his sperm over Derek’s bald head.

‘Fuck,’ I screamed, 'that was so hot, so fucking hot.’

We left the girls amusing themselves and went to the kitchen for a drink. After the last evening I spent with Derek, I kept clear of him to begin with. But his attitude was very different this time. He was quiet to begin with, but then he began, in a pleading tone.

‘Listen, Josh, you won’t tell anyone what happened tonight will you.’

It wasn’t clear what it was that I wasn’t supposed to tell. That I had fucked his ass? That he had cum? That he had sucked my cock? That he could only manage it once a night? That all his athletic muscular body was just hiding some serious sexual inadequacy?

Not knowing what to say, I just smiled, hoping it was a reassuring smile. He looked relieved, so I felt it was safer to approach. there was no doubt he had a fantastic body, hard with muscle, lithe, strong. He reminded me of the football coach. I pulled along side and waited until he seemed comfortable, before reaching over and stroking his chest. He didn’t respond, but he didn’t push me away, so I took that as an invitation and let my hands roam further afield. Still no reaction, but no reject either, so I nuzzled his neck, nibbling and sucking. He pushed his head against mine, which I took as encouragement and began fondling his ass. Finally, I turned and pushed my body against his, reaching up and kissing him full on the lips. This time he responded, pressing against me, and kissing me back hard. I was kneading his buttocks now, letting my fingers linger along his crack.

As I skipped my tongue into his mouth, I felt his dick pushing against me. I reached down to hold it, felt it tremble, and then a flow of warm spunk trickled over my fingers. I was barely stiffening up but he was hard and blown already. I backed off slightly to give him some space.

‘Please, don’t tell Gina what just happened.’ Again what it was that I shouldn’t tell was unclear. What we had done to each other? That he had got hard? That he had cum? That all he could produce was a pathetic dribble? I just smiled again and washed my hands.

‘You’d better clean up if you don’t want her to notice,’ I told him, as I left to find out what the girls were up to.

So far, in less than an hour, I had seen my partner fuck Derek and make him cum, before being fucked in turn by Derek’s wife using a huge strap-on before Derek sucked him off. That left me with a dripping cunt and Gina swaying the strap-on. She recognised a bitch on heat and didn’t take any persuasion to give me an internal massage. She offered anal, but I preferred vagina. I now had the thrill of a dildo that had been up my partner’s ass inside my own vag. I lasted less than five minutes of what was, to be honest with you, fairly uninspiring pumping.

‘YEAH!!!’ I screamed as my body shook and then went limp.

Surely Derek and Josh must have heard that. But they didn’t appear, so Gina and I crept over to the door of the kitchen to listen in. I was worried that Derek might attack Josh again, but thought he wouldn’t dare after the kicking I gave him last time. But all we could hear were moans and groans and just a glimpse of them through the crack of the door. Too little to see what was going on, but the noises were telling us that something was definitely happening, although it didn’t last long.

We rushed back to our seats as we heard Josh preparing to join us and were chatting amicably when Derek finally appeared. He seemed eager to leave and Gina was happy enough to take his lead.

With Josh and I finally alone, I got him to tell me the full story of what happened in the kitchen.

‘WOW,’ I exclaimed when he had finished, ‘so he actually came twice but only managed a dribble. I wonder why Gina stays with him. I’d want more than a good body to put up with him.’

Josh nodded, although it seemed to me that he was not totally in agreement with me about Derek. But now was not the moment to pursue that line of thought, because I had had another idea.

‘So,’ I slid along the sofa to snuggle up to Josh, ‘Gina has kindly lent us the dildo and I’d like to take the chance to give you a good fucking with it, just so you know what it is like for me.’

He was reluctant at first, but came round after I had worked on his ears and nipples for a while – his favourites – but warned me to be careful because he was a bit sore after Gina’s rather inexpert efforts. ‘More enthusiasm than skill,’ he muttered. My sentiments exactly.

So I applied lots of lube and took it slow and easy, which we both enjoyed, until he was about to cum and I wanted him inside me anyway, which meant we ended the evening the way we like best, cumming together and then falling asleep.

Is that sweet or what?

We didn’t hear from the group for a couple of weeks and quickly settled back into our normal pattern for sex. It was actually a relief in a sense not to have to perform and just to relax into our normal routine maintenance sex, as Annie called it. We’d expected joining this group to give us a more varied and adventurous sex life, not just when we met with us, but when we were on our own too. Strange that was not how it worked out, but there it was.

So it was a surprise when the text came round, inviting us to join Simone and Simon the next evening, ‘for something different from your initiation event’ it said.

We weren’t separated this time, but were told to dump our clothes on the chairs in the hall and join everyone else. Simon and Simone were there of course, Helen and Rob too although he kept his distance, no sign of Derek and Gina, but some other couples we had never met. Annie and I had learned from the first time and had a quick fuck before leaving home so that neither of us was as desperate as we had been that time.

We mingled for a while, naked, conscious that the new couples were checking us, as we were checking them. We were soon all chatting and it wasn’t long before the stroking and kissing started. Which of course was when the guys started to show their interest. It was the women who took the lead. Some picked on one guy – a bouncy redhead was giving Rob a lot of attention. And others ganged up on a particular guy, which left a couple of the guys unattended, although they seemed content just to watch proceedings unfold. Word must have spread about me, because three women were giving me a lot of attention.

It was Helen who came over first and started chatting and casually stroking my chest. That was what got me hard, the way that she didn’t seem to be making an effort, just chatting like we were at an ordinary party. That and the fact that the same thing was happening all around me, just like it was perfectly normal, which it may have been for these people.

Simone cam over and was soon nuzzling at my neck and a blonde who was rather skinny for my taste, but who was giving me excellent head, which is when I saw Annie join the redhead to work on Rob. Helen was working along my crack with her tongue while Simone’s hands were roving over me like the proverbial octopus. I was relieved that I had cum earlier, because there was no way I could have withstood the blonde’s tongue for as long as I did. I was determined not to be the first to cum but was struggling to keep control when the blonde suddenly pulled back, and Simone and Helen too. It was only then that I noticed that Annie and the others have stood back from Rob.

‘Right,’ that was Simon taking charge, ‘let’s get you two measured and see which of you is really bigger.’ It was Simone who produced a tape measure from under a cushion and proceeded to measure us up.

Across the room, Rob was looking smug.

Everyone stopped what they were doing as Simone measured Rob, once around his shaft, just under the overhang of the head, and once for length. She jotted the figures down and handed the tape to Helen. She repeated the measurements and was given a separate sheet of paper to note her results.

Then Simone turned to Josh. I noticed she’s left him until last, giving him a chance to soften up, leaving Rob with the advantage. The same procedure again, but this time with me measuring Josh.

Simone took the papers and compared all the figures. She coughed.

‘Right, now then, the results. Girth first, for those ladies who like that nice stretch. And I can announce,’ she paused, ‘a dead heat. Both measure the same. Nothing to choose between them.’

She took a sip of wine and coughed again.

‘And now for length. Both very impressive guys, as we can all see. And I can announce,’ she paused and made a show of checking the figures to be sure that she wasn’t making a mistake, ‘that there is a clear winner, with a lead of zero point six inches, the longer guy is,’ another pause, ‘Josh.’

I resisted the temptation to punch the air, turning instead to give my partner a lingering kiss. When I looked at Rob, he had composed his face and just looked resigned.

‘Well,’ Simon took the floor now, ‘a clear winner, I hope you’ll agree, so the winner deserves a prize. What’s it to be Josh?’

I was surprised when Josh didn’t pause and just as surprised by his answer. He walked over the Rob and stood so close that their cocks were banging against each other. ‘From now on, Rob, you’re my bitch, so turn round, bend over and take it like a girl.’

The room was completely silent as we waited for Rob’s reply.

I wasn’t sure how Rob would react to my order. He might have turned and run away rather than face being ass fucked in front of all his friends, or he might have attacked me like he did outside my house, or he might even have complied. But I didn’t get the chance to find out because Helen stepped up and took my arm.

‘No, Josh, please, don’t make him do that. It’s too much. He’s not into the sort of games that you and Derek play.’

So word had got around about that, and it had to have come from Derek, because I hadn’t said a word to anyone and Annie wouldn’t have either, surely.

‘He’s lost, Helen, I told her,’ ignoring her pleading look, ‘fair and square.’

‘We all know that, we knew it already, it’s obvious, even Rob knew it. We only had this contest because Simone wanted it and she’s in charge.’

‘You’re right, Helen, she is in charge and she hasn’t said that what I want is wrong.’

I looked across at Simone who just grinned back; she was enjoying the show, it was probably what she had planned all along.

‘Josh, please, don’t just do this for revenge for what Rob did to you. He shouldn’t have trashed your balls. I’m sorry he did that, honestly. Look, take it out on me, do anything you want to me, anything at all, in front of everyone, please.’

No, Rob wasn’t getting off that easily, especially when I now knew that the whole group had heard about what he did to me. But she had given me an idea.

‘OK, Helen, I won’t fuck his ass, but I’ve got a better idea.’ I turned to Rob. ‘Suck me, bitch, lick my balls and suck my cock.’ He just stared back. ‘Go on, on your knees,’ I ordered. In the background, I was aware of the other couples drawing closer to watch.

Slowly, he slid down onto his knees and I stepped forward, placing my balls in his face.

‘Lick me.’

He moved forward slightly, trying to get into a comfortable position, and then poked out his tongue for an exploratory first contact. He shuddered but carried out, moistening his tongue and lapping at my balls, back to front, again and again. It wasn’t bad, not bad at all, in fact I wondered if he had done it before.

‘Cock now, Rob, come on you’re enjoying this.’

Rob rose on his knees and worked his tongue up my shaft, using the tip, slowly, almost tenderly. Then I felt a hand on my balls. Not a male hand, a soft female hand - with long nails, so it wasn’t Annie – dragging her nails had across the tight flesh and on towards my ass hole. I glanced round to see the skinny blonde, licking her lips and the nails worked slowly, easing into me.

‘Suck me now.’

Rob was on his knees, head bent, and took my head in. As the blonde’s fingers penetrated me, I thrust deep into Rob’s throat and we both groaned.

The others were shouting out now. Some encouraging me on, some the blonde, other giving advice, ‘dump it down his throat’, or ‘shoot over his face’.

My balls were tight now, painfully tight, and the blonde was working me as furiously as Rob’s head was bobbing.

Suddenly, I couldn’t last any longer, pulled out from Rob’s mouth, and blew over his face.

In my ear, the blonde was whispering, telling me to fuck her now, quickly, while I still could.

How could I refuse?

As Josh got to work with the blonde, a hand took me by the elbow and pulled me out of the room and along the corridor to a bedroom. The guy threw me onto the bed and kicked the door shut. I didn’t recognise him, hadn’t noticed him earlier. Nothing special to make me notice. Medium height, medium built, medium length hair, medium size cock at half mast. The only thing going for him, as far as I was concerned, was a thick mat of chest hair, medium brown inevitably.

He did not look pleased.

‘Your husband is a bastard and he’s going to pay for what he just did to Rob,’ she spat the words, ‘and you’re his bitch and you’re going to get what’s coming to you now.’

‘Really?’ I tried to sound confident, but I wasn’t. His whole manner was threatening.

‘Yea, really. No know how bitches get it, don’t you. Well, that’s how you’re going to get it.’ He grabbed my shoulders and spun me over, pushing me face down onto the bed.

THWACK

His hand began to thrash my buttocks. Every time I tried to turn, he pushed me back. My buttocks were stinging as each slap landed on top of the raw nerves.

‘Does this make you feel like a man?’ I gasped between blows. ‘Is this the only way you can get hard?’

That must have hit a nerve because the blows came harder and faster.

And then I felt his finger, probing, forcing my hole open, pushing inside and twisting and tugging.

‘Tight, yeah, nice, just how I like it.’

I squirmed and tried to pull away, but his weight was on me now.

‘Stop,’ I shouted, ‘I don’t want this. At least use some lube.’

But he didn’t care. Next thing, he penetrated my ass, grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, as he thrust again and again.

‘Stop, right now, stop,’ I demanded. ‘This is rape, stop, stop, stop.’ I screamed at the top of my voice, praying that someone would hear.

And then I heard the door behind me open.

At last, I hoped, someone to put a stop to this.

But my hopes faded as I heard Helen’s voice.

‘Well done, Jimmy, teaching that bitch some manners.’

‘Where’s Annie?’

It was just a casual question at first, because I couldn’t see her in the crush of bodies and I hadn’t seen her leave. The only couple I had seen leave the room were Rob and the redhead.

‘Annie?’

Something told me that she needed me. One of those instinctive feelings couples develop as they grow closer.

‘She went off with Jimmy.’ The muffled voice came from the sofa, courtesy of a plump brunette with a mouth full of cock.

Jimmy? Who was Jimmy?

‘Fucking bitch.’ I turned to see an elderly guy with a rock hard erection and puce face. ‘Where’s that bitch Helen gone? She can’t leave me like this.’

No Annie, no Jimmy and no Helen. I put that together and came up with trouble.

There was a choice – go left or right. I chose left, but all the rooms were empty. Off to the right, in a bit of a panic now. All the rooms were empty, except one, and that had been bolted.

‘Annie?’ I called. Trying to stay calm. No answer, but with my ear close to the door I heard a sound, like a muffled moan. There had to be someone in there, how else would the door be bolted. I turned the handle and put my shoulder to the door, once, twice, on the third time I felt it give, and on the fourth it flew open.

Annie was lying on the bed, face down, a guy who had to be Jimmy was turning towards me, and Helen was to one side grinning. She was the one who spoke.

‘Jimmy’s just pegged her ass.’ She laughed. ‘I think she enjoyed it.’

I rushed across towards Annie, but Helen lashed out with her foot. I saw it coming straight for my groin, tried to stop, and caught a glancing blow on my balls. Sharp pain, feeling sick, but not enough to stop me reaching Annie. I managed to grab Helen by the ankle, twisted it and knocked her off balance. I turned back towards Annie, but my path was blocked by Jimmy, with his foot back ready to finish off what Helen had started. I was off balance and knew there was no way to defend myself from the kick that looked set to lift me off my feet.

I was in such a state that I was barely aware of what was happening. The door burst open and I heard Josh’s voice, then I heard a grunt of pain and a cry of surprise. When I managed to look round, Helen was in a heap on the floor and Josh was bent over and cursing. He must have taken in what had happened, because he rushed forward. Whether that was to attack Jimmy or protect me or a bit of both, I don’t know.

In a flash I realised what was going to happen. My only thought was to protect Josh and the only thing I could do was to reach out and grab Jimmy from behind. My intention had been to pull him backwards, but could only get one hand to him in time, so I did the obvious thing and grabbed him by his balls.

They were hanging loose, having dumped their load up my ass, so I took hold, squeezed hard, twisted and pulled. Jimmy howled, tried to spin towards me, and then dropped to his knees, clutching at my wrist and trying to pull it free. Josh was down on his knees after Helen’s blow and she was getting to her feet to come to Jimmy’s rescue.

‘Josh,’ I cried out, ‘quick, Helen.’

He looked up, saw what she was planning, and made a dive for her.

The pain was setting in now. Worse than I had thought at first. Eating right into my gut. But I had to protect Annie at all costs. She didn’t need any help with Jimmy, who would be out of action for a long time by the grimace on his face. But Helen was the danger and I did the only think I could think of – a diving tackle. If nothing else, I could knock her off balance.

But it worked out better than I could have planned. We collided, knocking her onto her back with me landing between her thighs. That certainly protected me from any further attack on my nuts, but it was like riding a bucking Broncho. She was desperately trying to throw me off as, in the background, Jimmy was crying out and cursing Annie.

Suddenly something changed. The pain was still there, but it was being pushed into the background by another feeling, arousal, I was getting hard as Helen fought me and tried to push me off. And Helen realised it too, and read my intentions.

‘No, please Josh, no, don’t please, it’s not my fault, it’s Rob who’s to blame. I wasn’t the one who wanted him to rape Annie. Stop, now, at once. STOP.’

Se was right. I knew it. I knew what I wanted to do was wrong. rape is always wrong and she wasn’t consenting to this. And two wrongs don’t make a right.

But I was bent on revenge and nothing was going to stop me. I repositioned myself, looked her in the eye, and rammed my cock into her cunt.

I expected her to fight me, but she didn’t. Instead, she just went limp.

Jimmy was lying on the floor curled up in a ball, whimpering. He was wrecked and I wasn’t going to shed a tear about what I had just done to him. The bastard had raped. I felt defiled and demeaned, so dirty that I wanted to scrub myself clean of his touch.

Helen was lying on the floor, pegged by Josh, who despite cumming a few minutes before and having his balls kicked, was still hard enough to dish out the same treatment to her. She deserved what was coming just as much as Rob and Jimmy.

But-

Yes, there was a but. How could I stand there and let Josh do to her what Jimmy had done to me? As a woman, how could I allow that to happen? This had all been my fault. I had been so excited by the prospect of adventurous sex that it had never occurred to me that it could turn out like this.

‘No,’ Josh looked over his shoulder at me. ‘She’s not worth it. None of them are worth it. Let’s go.’

He hesitated and then pushed himself off Helen and came towards me.

Annie was affected by what had happened, badly, which was no surprise because she had been raped. It was bad for me too. It’s difficult for me to admit that, but it was. Partners of rape victims suffer too, something that I had never thought about.

The fact that Jimmy had raped her anally made it worse. It was bad enough taking her against her will, but it was worse to be treated like an animal. It wasn’t her first anal, obviously, and she enjoyed being called a bitch and stuff like that. but Jimmy had meant it and given it to her for real, as a punishment.

I tried to comfort her, but she pushed me away. I tried to make love to her, but she rejected me. She just shut herself into herself. It took a week, which was the longest we had gone without some form of sex since we got together. I had given up trying, only to be rejected, so it was Annie who made the first move, a week later, we had just put out the light and her hand reached over to me, nothing sensual, just a contact. She moved closer and just said ‘please’, then ‘gently’. I began to kiss her, but she pulled me onto her. We just lay like that for a while, me on top, slowly stiffening as she shifted beneath me, until she guided me inside her and we began to rock back and forth. I was struggling to control myself and kept stopping to relieve the tension so that I didn’t cum before she was ready. In the end, she told me to finish, which I did. ‘I wasn’t going to cum,’ she told me later as we lay beside each other, ‘but I wanted you to and I’m glad you did.’

Maybe the group sensed that we needed time to recover, perhaps they felt that after a week the time was right. It could just have been chance, but if it was, it was lucky chance because we would have rejected an advance if it had come sooner.

Whatever the reason, it was the next day that we heard from the group again and when we did it was Simon who made contact, in person, after checking it was OK by text. Rob and Helen had decided to leave and were trying to set up a group of their own. Jimmy had been told that he would not be welcome again. ‘Why not come over tomorrow,’ Simon offered. It’ll just be me, Simone and one or two other couples, good friends of ours that we’d like you to meet.’

To my surprise, Annie immediately agreed, without evening glancing at me.

‘It’s what I need,’ she told me later, ‘at least I think it is, so that I can feel like a woman again.’

Obviously my efforts for the past week had not been enough to achieve that. Great. What a compliment.

Annie was affected by what had happened, badly, which was no surprise because she had been raped. It was bad for me too. It’s difficult for me to admit that, but it was. Partners of rape victims suffer too, something that I had never thought about.

The fact that Jimmy had raped her anally made it worse. It was bad enough taking her against her will, but it was worse to be treated like an animal. It wasn’t her first anal, obviously, and she enjoyed being called a bitch and stuff like that. but Jimmy had meant it and given it to her for real, as a punishment.

I tried to comfort her, but she pushed me away. I tried to make love to her, but she rejected me. She just shut herself into herself. It took a week, which was the longest we had gone without some form of sex since we got together. I had given up trying, only to be rejected, so it was Annie who made the first move, a week later, we had just put out the light and her hand reached over to me, nothing sensual, just a contact. She moved closer and just said ‘please’, then ‘gently’. I began to kiss her, but she pulled me onto her. We just lay like that for a while, me on top, slowly stiffening as she shifted beneath me, until she guided me inside her and we began to rock back and forth. I was struggling to control myself and kept stopping to relieve the tension so that I didn’t cum before she was ready. In the end, she told me to finish, which I did. ‘I wasn’t going to cum,’ she told me later as we lay beside each other, ‘but I wanted you to and I’m glad you did.’

Maybe the group sensed that we needed time to recover, perhaps they felt that after a week the time was right. It could just have been chance, but if it was, it was lucky chance because we would have rejected an advance if it had come sooner.

Whatever the reason, it was the next day that we heard from the group again and when we did it was Simon who made contact, in person, after checking it was OK by text. Rob and Helen had decided to leave and were trying to set up a group of their own. Jimmy had been told that he would not be welcome again. ‘Why not come over tomorrow,’ Simon offered. It’ll just be me, Simone and one or two other couples, good friends of ours that we’d like you to meet.’

To my surprise, Annie immediately agreed, without evening glancing at me.

‘It’s what I need,’ she told me later, ‘at least I think it is, so that I can feel like a woman again.’

Obviously my efforts for the past week had not been enough to achieve that. Great. What a compliment.

Had it been planned as an orgy? I don’t know and don’t care to be honest. Whatever the plan was, that was what happened. The atmosphere was very different when we arrived from our previous gatherings. Three couples, plus Josh and me, plus Simon and Simone. Ten in total. Everyone was very friendly. No sense of rivalry. All the guys were your typical 5.5 inches or thereabouts and no one paid Josh any particular attention. Certainly not the guys, nor any of the women.

With ten of us milling around, it suddenly took off. Couples were starting to make out, but not to pair off, just switching partners, forming threesomes, passing on. One girl was sucking each guy in turn, another had a cock in her mouth and another up her ass. I lost sight of Josh and just let myself be swept up in the action as guys came and went, stroking me licking me, whispering suggestions in my ear, finger fucking me. I was just happy to be the centre of so much attention and not to have to take the initiative.

Over to my right I caught sight of two huge tits bouncing and flying through the air, then noticed they were riding Josh who was going cross eyed trying to follow them. As I stared, a cock filled my vision and I hand pulled my head forward. ‘Open wide,’ a nice mellow baritone. But I ignored him and took the plump cock lips between my teeth, nibbling and pulling, my hand supporting the smooth balls. ‘Aaahhhh,’ he liked it, obviously. I opened wider and began to snap my teeth on his head, my hand rolling his balls now. ‘Oohh, ooohhh, oooohhhh,’ I look up, his eyes are closed, he is breathing faster. I lower my head, taking him in, full length, my teeth grating over the flesh of his shaft, my hands squeezing his balls. A gasp, a moan. I pull my head back, dragging my teeth as they pull at his skin. A finger slips towards he ass. ‘No, shit, bitch, no, stop.’ He pulls away.

The first shower landed in my hair, the second less powerful caught me full in the face, the third on my chest. I lick the drips off his cock.

‘Bastard, why did you make me cum like that?’ The tone isn’t threatening, he’s grinning. ‘Sorry,’ I say in mock apology. ‘She should be punished for that.’ I don’t know who said that, a woman’s voice, somewhere in the corner of the room, muffled like there is something in her mouth. ‘Yes, please, I deserve it, please.’ I turned around and present my ass in best doggy fashion.

He’s the one who slaps me first, but others soon join in, as I lose count of the number of hands that are igniting sparks on every nerve in my buttocks. More and more, until they suddenly stop. Then hands grab my tits and a cock pushes into my cunt, suddenly, urgently. It spreads me open, I recognise it immediately, it is Josh.

How do women cope with such huge tits? Like melons, this one had, those enormous red-fleshed water melons. She just pounced on me and climbed aboard, with those huge breasts swinging and jumping as she rode me cowgirl style. I was transfixed, barely aware of what was happening next to me, let alone what Annie might be up to on the opposite side of the room where I had last seen her. But gradually the atmosphere changed. Couples nearby slowed down and seemed distracted, even my partner started looking over her shoulder. Then couples wandered over to watch what was going on. By the time my partner dismounted, we the last to arrive.

I had no idea what was happening and the last thing I expected to see was Annie, on her knees, ass in the air, taking a good hard spanking, and not just from one guy, but from several in turn, even some of the girls stepped up for their shot. Annie’s ass was glowing and she was jumping and squealing with every blow that landed. This was the first time I had seen her like this, never had any idea that she would enjoy being beaten like this, not just a gentle playful spanking, a thorough flailing. And it was making me hard, one of those rock hard erections that a guy gets on special occasions, when the skin of his dick is stretched so tight that it feels like ripping, and every nerve is exposed so that he is in danger of cumming at the slightest touch.

I wanted to be part of this, so I pushed my way through to the front, but instead of adding to her pain, I dropped to me knees and thrust home. She recognised me at once, she’s have felt the stretch that none of the guys around her was capable of delivering.

But to my horror, she rejected me, pushing back to push me away.

‘No, not you, Josh, anyone else but you.’

What could I do? I withdrew and stepped away, humiliated at being dismissed like a naughty and unwanted child. And I had to stand there and watch as most of the other guys took her at her word. At least seven, that was when I gave up counting, but it may have been more, rubbing themselves as they waited their turn, then coming forward and dumping their load into her, before making way for the next.

It was the last guy who summed up what was in my head. As he walked past, he muttered, ‘You’ll need waders if you’re planning to go in there later.’ As it turned out, he was wrong, because when Annie stood up with cum running down her thighs, she invited me to go down on her.

I just didn’t understand Josh’s behaviour and I could see from the glances being thrown in his directions that the others were puzzled that he didn’t get it. I can fuck with him any time we want, but these gathering aren’t for that, they are for us to get together with other partners. Why did he have to push himself forward like he did, claiming priority by right? All he did was force me into a position of having pretty much every other guy fuck me. That wasn’t something I wanted, a few yes, sure, fine, but having my cunt pumped full to overflowing with so much spunk isn’t my idea of a good time.

There’s another thing. I didn’t much like the way he was getting aroused at the sight of me with my ass in the air getting thrashed by anyone who wanted a turn. To feel like that about someone with whom he was in a loving relationship, well that didn’t feel right somehow. In fact it made me feel uncomfortable, very uncomfortable. There would have to be a deep conversation about this later.

But now was not the moment for talk. I could though try to make the point to him in a different way, by lying back and telling him to eat me out. It must have turned his stomach at the thought of having to drink his way through so much sperm. The tops of my thighs were caked with drying spunk and more was dribbling out as he bowed his head and began to lick my pussy. And, for the first time that evening, I began to feel turned on, ready to orgasm. Not because of his technique, because he’s never been that good at oral, nor because it was him, but because of how humiliating this must be for him, in front of everyone else.

Even looking back, I’m not sure how or why it happened. Probably because with the guys all temporarily out of action after humping me, the girls were not getting attention. It was the big bouncy one who had been riding Josh who was first. She just laid into his ass, slapping him and calling out encouragement, telling him to work harder, and every slap made him jump or even bite into me, which got me squirming and moaning. soon she was replaced by another and then another, until Josh was getting as sound a thrashing as I had been given. Which just got me hotter than ever, so much so that when I came my cunt ejected all the remaining sperm into his face.

I wiped my face with the back of my hand and sat back on my heels. Annie was laughing at me, in front of all the others. What the hell was she playing at? Was she deliberately trying to humiliate me? I was beginning to think this was what she wanted all along. Fortunately, I didn’t have to suffer the indignity of being the centre of ridicule for long, because couples were splitting off. Annie was soon dragged away by a couple of guys and I wasn’t sorry to see her go.

She was standing on the far side of the room. Short, slim, almost flat chested, with her belly covered in a dense patch of hair. And when she raised her arm to beckon me, she showered similar patches under her arms. I wandered over.

‘Come with me,’ were her first words. ‘I know somewhere we can be alone.’

I followed her along to the far end of the house and into a small bedroom with a single bed.

‘This is where Simone’s niece sleeps when she visits,’ she explained as I looked around at the furnishing and pictures on the walls. ‘No one ever bothers coming along here, which is why I like it. We can take our time.’

I wasn’t sure that was what I wanted. She wasn’t my usual type, too skinny and too hairy. But she wasn’t concerned about what I wanted.

‘I’m Melanie, by the way, but just call me Mel, everyone does. The thing is, I like cock, big cock, but most of the guys are just tiddly, even my husband, although I love him dearly, just can’t give me what I want, which is why we come here. I thought Rob would be perfect for me,’ she gushed, which at least was giving me time to recover and reload, ‘but he refused, said I looked like a boy. I ask you,’ she stood up, ‘do I look like a boy?’ She twirled, spread her legs and tilted her hips.

I had to admit that I could see what Rob had meant. Tiny tits and no smooth curves or the usual bulges. But there was no doubt that, between her legs, she was not a boy. And there was no mistaking the dribble coming from her pussy. She caught my glance, and wiped it away. ‘That’s just Andy,’ she informed me as if she was telling me who had just walked past in the street, ‘small cock, small balls, small load.’

So what was it that attracted me to her? Maybe that he was different. That she didn’t look like the rest, that she was so small and delicate, that she was so hairy, so animal like. I pulled her onto the narrow bed, trying not to imagine what Simone’s niece would think if she knew what use was made of her bed between he visits.

‘I like the stretch, you see,’ she snuggled up to me and began fondling my cock, ‘I’ve got a tight cunt and I like it stretched. Same with my ass, you can fuck that too if you want. So, where do you want to start?’

I pushed her onto her back and she raised her knees and spread her thighs. Clearly, she wasn’t bothered about preliminaries.

I presented my cock and pushed it through the forest until it was probing her pussy. She immediately opened her legs wider. ‘Push hard, go on, Josh, you’ll need to force your way up there.’ It was a struggle, like the first and only time I fucked a virgin. She was dripping wet, but tight. I applied pressure and felt her open a little more. Then I gave a shove.

‘Yeeesssssssss, fuuucccckkkkkkinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg heelllllllllll.’

No wonder she liked this room out of ear shot.

‘I fuck, you’ve torn me, Josh, I’m sure you’ve torn me open. Don’t stop, hit me harder, harder, now, now, now.’

As I eased myself into a rhythm, her grip on my shaft was so tight at times that I could barely move. Only the quantity of her juices made it bearable.

Soon she was writhing and moaning, demanding that I work her harder.

‘Look at my tits,’ she demanded, ‘watch them, see those little baby nipples growing.’

And she was right. As I hovered above her on my arms, with my hips bucking, I could see the tiny red spots grow. She was playing with them now, pulling, pinching, rubbing them with the tip of her finger.

‘OH, MY GOD, YYEESSSSS’

She came without any warning, just that scream and a judder and then she was still.

‘Fuck,’ she gasped, ‘that was good, Josh, you’re the best. Give it to my ass now before you cum.’

And so I did.

The suggestion came out of the blue. After that last evening with Simon and Simone, we didn’t hear from them. Annie blamed me, saying that my behaviour had shown I was a disruptive influence and were being deliberately left out as a punishment. And naturally she took it out on me, by furloughing me – no sex with her and I was even banned from wanking myself off. It had been a month and she must have been getting desperate, because I certainly was. I was hopeful that she might relent at the weekend, but then at breakfast on the Friday she waved her phone at me and showed me the text. We had been invited to a special gathering the next day. Not at Simon and Simone’s this time, because there would be too many couples. They had booked a floor of rooms at a local hotel and there would be a reception afterwards, for those who were able to stand, as Simone put it. Were we up for it? You bet.

We arrived in good time and were shown to our room, 15.143. There, on the bed was a card. Annie was to remain where she was, while I was to go to room 15.109 at 7 pm prompt. That was it. I assumed that I would be told where to go next by whoever was in room 109.

On the dot of 7, I arrived to find the door ajar. I pushed it open, stepped inside and closed it behind me.

‘Hi, I’m Polly, but you can call me Pol if you like.’

The lights were dimmed, but they were bright enough to show me the woman o the bed, wrapped in a fluffy robe. She looked like a beached whale. No exaggeration, she was huge.

‘Hi,’ was all I could manage.

She pushed the robe back to reveal a mass of flesh. Heavy thighs, a pendant belly, and enormous tits.

‘I see you’ve noticed that I’m big.’ Her tone was teasing, not critical. She was obviously comfortable with her size. ‘And I’m just as big on the inside. Which is why,’ she patted the bed to encourage me to join her, ‘Simone has put us together. I hear you’re packing just the right tool to fill me properly.’

I smiled. ‘Biggest around here.’ There was no point being modest.

‘You think so,’ she was shrugging her way out of her robe, ‘but you’ve not met my husband yet. Annie is getting acquainted with him right now.’

Right, well no doubt she would tell me how he measured up against me afterwards.

‘Come on,’ her tone was commanding, not teasing how. ‘We’ve got the rest of the evening, so let’s get the first one under our belt.’ She pushed me back onto the bed before I had a chance to disrobe. ‘I’m going to drain your balls dry and, if I don’t, I’m going to break them.’

She was astride me now, pulling at my cock, which wasn’t co-operating.

‘It’s not your fault, I suppose,’ she grumbled. ‘Most of the guys wank off before they arrive to help them last longer. Simone should have warned you not to bother.’

If only she knew I’d not fucked for a month now and had been walking around with a more or less permanent boner for the last three weeks. Until now and the sight of all this flesh.

‘Just remember next time, OK. Just for this once, I’ll get you started.’

She pushed my legs apart to accommodate her bulk and sucked my cock into her mouth, while she cradled my balls in one of her hands and began rolling them. I stiffened slowly but was soon pushing at the back of her throat. Her head came up with a broad grin and her hand gave me a hard squeeze that made me squeal.

‘You’ll be screaming louder than that before we’re done.’

And with that, she mounted me and began riding.

Her ass slapped onto my thighs as her belly wobbled and her tits bounced.

‘Argh,’ was all I managed before a month’s supply of spunk burst out of my balls. I’d lasted less than a minute.

‘Don’t worry,’ she rose on her knees, my spunk running down her thighs, ‘most guys can’t control themselves the first time with me. Even if they’ve wanked off beforehand.’ I wondered if she knew that I hadn’t and that she was just one massive turn off. But if she did, it didn’t deter her.

‘Let’s not waste time. You can eat me out while you recover.’

As I settled between her thighs, I wondered how Annie was getting on.

First impression? Short and thin, but with curly dark hair, always an attractive feature for me.

‘Hi, I’m Trevor, but you can call be Trev if you like. My wife Polly, Pol, is with your partner.’

‘Hi, I’m Annie. I hope Pol is giving Josh a good time.’

Trev grinned and tossed his robe onto a chair.

‘Fuck,’ I said.

‘Yes,’ he looked down, ‘it’s bigger that what most of the guys in the group are packing, even your Josh from what I hear.’

‘You mean there are bigger ones. Really?’

He nodded.

‘Fuck,’ this one was dangling half way to his knees.

‘Don’t worry,’ he read the concern in my voice. ‘I’m one of those guys who gets stiff but doesn’t get any longer or thicker. What you see is what you get.’

‘Fuck,’ I said again. Surprisingly, though, his balls were small, even making allowance for them being next to something that big.

‘It’s just under 10 inches, to answer your question.’

‘Fuck,’ I hadn’t asked, just to be clear that is not a question I ever ask, even if a guy wants me to, especially if he wants me to.

‘I suggest we get right down to it. Girls often want to chat and play around a bit first, but that is really just a way of putting it off. It’s best to get the feel of it. That’s what I’ve found. So, why not get your kit of while I find the lube – that always helps, to begin with anyway.’

‘Fuck,’ I said. This was becoming monotonous.

His cock was swinging from side to side as he came out of the bathroom with a bottle of lube, but it stiffened up quickly at the sight of me on the bed, naked. It’s always good to be appreciated.

‘You’ll need to open wide,’ he told me, unnecessarily.

I spread my thighs as wide as I could.

‘You’re dripping already, you must be looking forward to this, but you’ll need to be a lot wider.’ He took hold of my ankles and pushed them further apart.

‘F-f-f-uck,’ I felt the tendons tearing between my legs.

‘Right,’ he was between my thighs now, ‘I’ll take it easy to begin with, just try to relax and it will be easier for you. Just enjoy the stretch.’

It wasn’t easy for me, and it took him a while to ease the head inside my vag. I let out a gasp; I hadn’t realised that I had been holding my breath. I pushed in steadily and his whole shaft was eventually inside me.

‘Fuck.’ That was me again. I shifted slightly.

‘Fuck, no,’ that was Trev this time. ‘What did you just do?’

I hadn’t done anything, but it had had an effect on Trev.

‘No, God no, I can’t, no, no, it’s cumming. Quick.’

He rammed me hard, banging his cock head into my cervix and my head against the wall.

He groaned and I shifted to my right slightly, for self protection, as he thrust again, pushing me across the bed, and then a third time. I was dangling over the edge now.

‘YES,’ he screamed and thrust again, propelling us off the bed. I landed on my back with a jarring thud, he landed on top of me embedding his cock even further if that was possible and a hot stream of cum shot into my womb.

‘Fuck,’ we both said together.

Back
Top Bottom