Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miss Staken Identity (Staine x Bunny)

She made a rude gesture at him. "I am not high maintenance!" Biting her lower lip she broke the look first, it was the raw lust in his eyes that made her shy away. She didn't think he had done it on purpose. Was that what he wanted them to be? Pulled from her thoughts as he spoke of his Sire, Ember looked back to him. She couldn't help herself as she said "So.. You learned how to fight among other things, but being friendly just escaped your grasp?" Her smile grew. He wasn't unfriendly but the easy jab was too tempting to avoid.

They pulled forward and she unbuckled to get a better look at the menu. Like before she leaned against him, but this time it was a little different. She snuggled against his chest and laid her head on his shoulder while she read over the menu. It was a small change, a little more intimate of a touch. Figuring out what she wanted she pulled back just a little.
"Could I have the eight piece chicken strips, fries and water. A salad too and ummm a mint oreo milkshake?" Kissing his cheek she smiled "Please"

She stayed there cuddled into him until the order was placed before sitting down. She had been thinking about this all day and she shifted in her seat for a moment. Watching the people ahead of them hand over their card, still waiting for food.
"Would.. Would I need to change anything about my diet if I let you feed off me more regularly?" She had been thinking about that today too.. If she was open to a them, would feeding him.. be so bad? The sweet ache between her thighs about just the thought of it made her blush.

Indeed he hadn't done it on purpose, it was just how he felt about it. He growled softly as she teased him, not bothering to look at her as he knew she would have a smile or a smirk of some kind. She gave as good as she got sometimes, and he enjoyed that about her very much. "I'm very friendly, I'm sure the woman at the hotel was amazed by how friendly I was, weren't you?" Chuckling he looked at her this time. "You are so high maintenance...how much have you cost me already, Emberlynn? Would you like to add it all up?" When she moved to order and cuddled into him he smiled softly, looking down. The clothes suited her, he hadn't lied about that at all and the jeans in particular drew his eye of course. He kept his hand above the waist this time, mostly, hand resting on her hip and pulling her into him while he ordered, the kiss on his cheek making his smile widen. More than turn him on, she made him happy. He wondered if she knew that.

Ordering the food while he held her he regretfully let her slip back into her own seat and was shocked at her question, thinking about it.
"No...nothing in your diet would need to change, the taste comes from you, your personality...maybe even your soul." He chuckled at her. "You taste of fire and smoke and freshness, crisp and clean, almost savoury with just a touch of salt, if you wanted to know. Like the most wonderful spice you could imagine." He drove up to the window and took her food, passing it over to her. "I like to feed every day if possible but you won't produce enough blood on your own for that, normally. There is a way to make it so you did, and I would like that very much. There are even other benefits, things I am sure you have not learnt with the hunters you lived amongst." He started to drive away after paying, back on the road to California.

She decided to ignore his question about how much she had cost him with nothing more than a smile offered in answer. "That doesn't sound appealing. As long as it's not like eating a cigarette though.." she smiled at him playful and unsure how else to react to what she tasted like. Accepting the food she was passed she nodded as he reached the reason she had asked. "That's what I meant though. Even losing a little every day would cause issues.." Opening the salad she carefully balanced it on her knees while putting dressing onto it. Satisfied she lifted it and closed the lid before beginning to shake it viciously. Within moments she was done and the lid was opened again, the tangy smell of honey mustard filling the car. Taking a big bite she sighed happily. Ember enjoyed her food.

"So how would one fix that issue?" The idea of what it was came to her, but she waited for his answer. She thought he'd have drink some of his, but that didn't make sense in her mind. How would giving her what she was basically giving him help? Another big bite of salad was taken and she leaned forward in the seat playing with the radio. Soon soft music was playing through the speakers, 'carry on my wayward son' by Kansas.

Richter smiled and shook his head. "No, not cigarette smoke, smokey like smoked bacon...I promise you, it is appealing." He could smell the tang of the mustard filling the car as she saw to her own food, watching her from the corner of his eye. He liked how she enjoyed eating, seemed to revel in it and he enjoyed that side of her very much, it seemed to make her happy. "Yes, a little a day would cause issues, but how do you feel right now? I have taken several pints over the course of three days yet I'm sure you don't feel light headed anymore. Perhaps last night when I fed you did for a short while, but now?" He wondered if she could figure out on her own why she was producing enough blood. He wasn't going to leave her too long to figure it out, she had asked directly after all. He waited a few moments before he decided to give her an answer.

"My blood, little wolf." He looked at her seriously for a moment. "My blood can heal like others' blood can heal me. You only have a little in your system and didn't ingest it but...it's already making you heal that much faster and helping your own blood cells to replicate. With a little more you would be a touch faster, a touch stronger, more connected to me." He turned back to the road. "It's not something to take lightly, it's a lot to ask of anybody but if you were to take a little of mine, as we did before it would improve your abilities as a hunter, help you recover from training and injury during fights a little quicker and I would be able to feed from you regularly." He let her process what he had told her. He didn't know how it worked like that but blood flowing through his body wasn't the same as what he took from others, it became something different, the very thing that kept him animated infused it.

She bit back a witty remark about being a piggy now, knowing he hadn't meant it in that sense anyway. She thought about his question. She had been a little light headed last night there was one more thing. "More tired. It didn't help today that I only slept a few hours.. But even before I wanted to sleep more." Salad polished off during their talk she put the empty container back into the bag and took a sip of her milkshake, wiggling in her seat. "So yummy!"

She looked to him as he explained the way. So it was his blood. She bit her lower lip in thought and thought. Her cheek began to burn as she asked her next question.
"So.. assuming.. we do eventually" She sighed and squirmed, this one not in the happy pleasure of the milkshake. "Um.. become lovers" She wanted nothing more than to look away but she looked at him "It's something you'd want from the relationship?" She had a feeling she knew that answer. He would yes. Then she wouldn't have much of a choice. The benefits for her would were an upside.. "What does more connected mean?"

He looked to her as she said she was a little tired, frowning. "You can sleep on the way, if you like. I don't mind, I can entertain myself by watching your chest rise and fall." He wasn't serious, not that he wouldn't mind the view, he just wanted to help but he couldn't resist making those jokes. He chuckled as she commented on her food. "I'm glad you liked it, I do admit I eat on occasion, normal food, because I miss the taste a lot. The texture, the feel of it. Bread and cheese and ale..." He sat back and thought back wistfully to the days of more hearty meals than one would expect in the modern day. Rustic, they would call it now.

He could hear her blush as she spoke again, it was that thick in the air and he kept his eyes on the road so that he didn't embarrass her further. As much as he wanted to tease, he knew this wasn't easy for her.
"Yes, it is...if we became lovers." He let her think about it a little more, it wasn't a small step to consider. "Amongst other things. Are you sure you're okay to talk about this? I can almost hear your blood rushing to your cheeks." He chuckled and turned to face her this time. "Connected a little like we are now, the heightened feelings for each other, the way I can, if I choose, feel your emotions, your presence. Feel if you're in danger...with a little more you might be able to do the same, albeit to a much, much lesser degree." He reached for her, his hand finding her head and resting on top of it. "And we would always be able to find each other. No matter where we went."

She blushed brighter as he called attention to it. She punched his arm with as might as she could muster sitting beside him. "I can't control it! You don't have to bring up that you know I am blushing because you can hear my blood!" She glared at him "I know you're a vampire and all, but that's not normal to humans!" The heavy weight of his hand on her head was still as comforting as always even if she was currently annoyed at him. He drove her mad in more than one way. She sighed and looked out the window sucking on her straw.

Ember knew what she wanted. Thinking about it and turning it over in her mind. She wanted to be with him. It was just hard to know such a thing. First she wasn't aware of most things that a relationship took. More than just the sex.. He seemed to have a pretty firm idea of his likes and wants. She could learn her own. It wasn't the end of the world. It was the fact that he would out live her. If she stayed with him, her dream of children would go out the window. But did he even want to be with her that long? She spun the issue around in her mind over and over. When one problem came another followed. She knew that he wasn't going to use her and leave.. But it was scary on many levels and she had no idea how to even begin tackling those issues. It was like going on the first date and talking about getting married. It was crazy to wonder so far in advance. Hell, she was likely to die hunting. Was worrying all this much worth the stress?

She knew that he would let her have the time she needed, so she didn't answer. She knew her answer but that in of itself scared her a little. He scared her. Not because of what he was but the attraction she felt. She didn't know what to do or how to handle any of it.

As her fist connected with his arm he laughed and shook his head, grinning slightly as they drove. "It's cute, puh-ppy. Very cute, and I can't help it either." He scratched her head a little while his hand was there like one would with a puppy, driving with one hand and his eyes on the road. "I like cute things that are in actual fact a pain in the ass, quite possibly a financial black hole too, and I can't help what I like and want and desire." He pulled his hand back and let her think, she seemed to be hard at it anyway, looking out the window and concentrating. It gave him time to gather his own thoughts.

Richter had no desire for anything short term, he had never really chosen a long term partner before but if he did he wouldn't take it lightly. He couldn't have children no, he didn't know her desire to have them either and he was acutely aware he would outlive her but she was so young now, they had time to figure all that out and what they did was so dangerous that living in the moment would suit them better anyway. He turned to look at her and reached down to the side of her seat, pulling the lever that would let it tip back gently.
"You should get some rest if you aren't going to talk. I'll let you recline, don't worry, and I'm not likely to crash. I have pretty good reflexes for a dead man." He even reached back for a blanket, tossing it at her. "Even if you don't sleep, relax. We have a lot more time on the road tonight if we want to get there in the next day or so."

She nodded some and smiled though it was clear she was still thinking. "Okay" Laying back she pulled the blanket around her. She didn't sleep for a long time. She laid there and looked at his arms, all of him that she could see from where she lay. In time sleep did come though. The next few days were less stressed and they did go back to their normal routine. When the arrived at the beach house the realtor was waiting for them.

Ember watched the man in his sharp little blazer wave at them as the pulled up.
"I was wondering if you guys would show up!" He gave a nervous chuckle as they got out. "So um." He cleared his throat. "Would you like to look at the place first?" His hands fitted nervously over the folder in his hands, his eyes flicking from Richter to her. They lingered on her. She was wearing a pair of short distressed denim shorts and a black tank top. Biker boots rode halfway up her calves. Her long hair was pulled back much like when they had first met. A high pony tail, the sides braided back into it.

She was wary of people she didn't know to a point, so she crossed to stand closer to Richter, his warmth radiating out from him chasing the chill that was settling into her skin away. That and the lingering gaze made her feel uncomfortable.

A couple more hotel stays, though he kept the teasing from going as far again followed on their journey. They were still playful, jabs poked back and forth between them but it was clear they were thinking more serious things and Richter was slowly starting to love certain aspects of travelling with her. The small amount of time when she ordered food at a drive through and cuddled against him...that was by far the thing he looked forward to the most when he went to sleep at night, he had kept his hands above her waist ever since that first time but not for lack of desire. He didn't want to push her, and by the time they arrived at least his blood was out of her system. He knew that for a fact, he couldn't feel the tug of her emotions anymore...he hadn't let them through anyway but he was able to feel there were there, now...nothing. He felt a pang of loss, he didn't like it.

Walking towards the beach house he smiled politely at the man waiting for them while he took the folder, finding where he had to sign.
"Thank you, the journey was a little further than we had expected but we made it in good time I think." He was reading the contract and was just signing when he felt Ember move closer to him and he looked up, first at her and then at the man. He growled softly, finishing signing and pushing the folder back just a little aggressively. He had seen where the man's eyes were, he didn't appreciate where he was looking and his arm moved to pull her closer to him, around her and on her shoulder. "I trust there is nothing wrong with it, and we can explore it together, on our own, thank you very much." Richter was feeling strangely possessive, he knew he didn't really have a right to but he felt it all the same.

The man at least had the good graces to look a little nervous, taken aback at first by the tone of Richter's voice.
"O...okay then, well the payment should go through if you can just put your card in here..." Richter did as instructed, keying in his pin while the money was taken from his account, deposit and rent included. Apart from the agent, the place looked nice, they were standing almost on the beach itself and in the darkness of night it looked so serene. He took his card back. "Well enjoy your stay, please be careful not to damage anything, all repair fees will come from your deposit of course and, uh, take care!" The man took one last look at Ember before leaving even as Richter was standing closer, almost shielding her from view. Once he had gotten into his car Richter grabbed his bag from his own and turned to her with a grin, going towards the beach house. "Sorry...I was a little aggressive there but...I didn't like him." Despite the word 'sorry', his tone said he was anything but.

She shook her her head and frowned after the man as he left. When he had pulled her closer, she had felt safe and it was to him that she had gone for that feeling. She could have likely defended herself with ease from the man.. But even still It was to Richter she went for security. "It's okay.. He was creeping me out." She smiled up at him and looked at the beach longingly. She grabbed his bag from him and three both their bags back into the land rover. "It's still early" She spoke as she lifted one foot to her hands, pulling a boot off, the second followed and she was barefoot. Both shoes thrown in the car as well. She smiled brightly at him, moving closer with her hands behind her back. She leaned forward towards him, her butt giving a little wiggle. She reached out suddenly and hit his arm. "Tag you're it!" Laughing she took off running.

Jumping over the sand dune she rolled as she landed ending in a crouch. Her laughter could be heard as she took off across the sand. Each footfall kicking up sand in her wake, her powerful legs working to push her further with each step. Silver hair streamed behind her like a pennant as she ran. He was faster and would catch her, she knew it. It was the feel of the sand under her toes, the cool air.. the sea breeze. veering a little she ran across the wet sand. She never slowed as she ran, going full tilt.

"He was creeping me out, and I am 438 years old." He looked down at her and smiled, placing his hand on top of her head in the same way he did so very often now. "I really shouldn't talk though, I look at you like that all the time and those shorts..." He grinned, turning back towards the house when she grabbed his bag from him. She threw it back into the rover and he raised an eyebrow at her. "Yes, but I thought we would look for leads tomorrow, settle in tonight. What are you..." She had taken her boots off while he spoke and was approaching him, a smile on her face and hands behind her back. When she reached out and hit his arm he growled softly, his confused look splitting into a grin as she took off running. Richter leaned against the land rover, taking off his own boots and socks while he watched her run. He did so love the chase...and she deserved a head start.

Placing down his footwear he took off after her down the sand as fast as he could, making good distance with inhuman speed. The closer he got the louder her laughter seemed to get, the giggling that made him grin like a fool as he gained on her. When he was close enough to touch he instead ran past her a few feet then stopped, turning to face her with his arms outstretched. If she continued running at that pace he was going to catch her and she had very little time to react to him stopping, he would use her momentum to lift her clear into the air and spin, landing on her back in the wet sand right where the waves kept creeping up with the tide. He could see it all in his head, and if she didn't, if she stopped or turned he would give chase once again.

Ember saw something streak past her, she knew it had to be him and she turned on her heel in the wet sand, giggling. Sliding in the softness she was on all fours for a moment before taking off again. She knew he'd catch her but she was having fun. "Gotta try harder than that!" It was called over her shoulder as she took off again. Skidding to the halt like she had, she had lost a little momentum. She put on a burst of speed to make up for it. Running in general was something Ember enjoyed. The movement constant, steady was almost hypnotic. Now however she ran not to lose herself but for the pure joy of it.

It was her first time seeing the ocean in person.. The beach the sand all of it and there was no one she'd rather see it with. The thought struck her and she smiled to herself. Even so sh planned to make him work to catch her. Her voice carried on the sea breeze.
"Show me what a vampire can do!" She had seen him, it was the only reason she had not ended up in his arms. He'd have to do just a little more to catch his wolf. Her bright laughter echoed along the dunes. She was truly happy in this moment.

Richter growled as she turned, watching her scramble in the sand inches in front of him and then take off again in another direction. She was fast, nimble, and more than that...she was happy. He didn't need to be able to sense her emotions to tell that, it was in her voice as she called over her shoulder, taunting him. He shouted after her, his voice deep and almost chiding. "Oh is that how it's going to be, puh-ppy?" He took off after her again, focusing on her hair as it shimmered in the moonlight ahead of him. He stopped gaining on her when he was a few meters behind, a smirk appearing on his lips as he heard her challenge.

He focused on her again, watching her running for a little while, letting her enjoy the chase before he put on a sudden burst of speed and slammed into her from behind. It wasn't a tackle, it was a grab, lifting her clear off the ground as he focused on his shadow, feeling it climb up his body like before to form the familiar wings he had shown her in the old house.
"Show you what we can do, huh? You asked for it..." The wings spread out, beating powerfully as they were lifted from the ground and over the water, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist so that no matter how much she struggled she was not slipping free of his grasp. He didn't go high, a dozen feet or so before he started to dive back down towards the ground with her, towards the water of the ocean. At the last second he pulled up, heading parallel with the water and towards the beach where he landed, turning so that he could skid feet first in the sand before falling down with her on top of him, laughing wickedly. He hadn't had fun like this in so long...his mission had been nothing but seriousness, no time to really enjoy himself. This was...refreshing.

She could hear him behind her and she laughed again. She ran and ran playfully zigzagging along the sand. She didn't know what he would do, but slamming into her from behind while expected to a point was thrown through a look as her sandy feet left the earth. She laughed as she felt the strong beat of his wings and within seconds they were airborne.

She didn't struggle much, a playful attempt at best. Heart racing she gave a squeal as he dove back down towards the water. Leveling out she reached a hand out, fingertips grazing the ice cold water she pulled them back as the winged to shore. Effectively spun her body a sinking feeling as he feel back and she landed on top him him. Embers cheeks were flushed from the chase and the cold air, even the tip of her nose was colored a charming pink. Panting she looked down at him, the long tail of silver hair to one side.

She smiled at him, bright and happy. Her words were breathy.
"Hmm, for once I am on top!" Chuckling she lowered her head, her lips brushing his softly. It was much like the first kiss he had given her. Chaste but sweet. She pulled back slightly and giggled. That riding that elation she shifted on top of him. She planned to lay her head on his chest. She doubted his heart raced as hard as hers if at all.. she really just wanted to soak in his warmth.

Richter could feel her heart beating beneath him as he carried her, as she reached fearlessly out to the water and let her fingertips slip through and as they landed he was more than happy to be on the bottom though he had mainly done it so that she wouldn't get hurt. He chuckled, looking up at her as she smiled down at him, her hair tickling his cheek a little he smiled just as happily. "You only had to ask if you wanted to be on top, little wolf." His smirk faded as she leaned down towards him and her lips touched his, he probed at them with his tongue as his own parted but he didn't push it, letting her pull back and giggle. Then her head was laying on his chest and he let his own fall back into the sand, smiling and closing his eyes, just enjoying the feel of her on him, in his arms.

He lifted his arm up and onto her back, holding her down on him while she laid there, smiling softly.
"It won't beat, you know. If my heart could beat, it would with you here, in my arms, but it won't." He sounded almost sad but there as no denying he was happy right now, it was just a softer tone than usual as he laid there with her. He let her rest for a few minutes, even if she couldn't hear his heartbeat he could hear hers, feel it against him while his hand wandered up and down her back, even down to her rear this time just stroking along it's path. "So was this your nefarious plan all along? Lure me onto the beach and then cuddle me until she sun rises?" He kissed the top of her head, chuckling. "I'm onto you hunter...unorthodox but you might just defeat me like this." He suddenly twisted, rolling so that she was on her back and he was leaning over her. "Or I might just turn the tables on you, my fearless little wolf." Leaning down he kissed her again, nothing chaste about how his lips moved to part hers or the growl that escaped him just before they made contact.

She laughed. "Is that so, I will keep that in mind then. With how often you had me pinned to the bed or floor, I did wonder" Her tone was light playful. She felt the touch of his tongue just before she pulled back. Smiling against his chest she closed her eyes. She didn't hear his heart and while she noticed that fact he spoke of it, his hand trailing along her back soothingly. She shook her head some. "I don't mind.." And she found she didn't. She savored instead his warmth and his touch.

Her smile grew again as he teased her and she shook her head again.
"You got me. Lure you into a false sense of safety and then bam! sunrise cuddles!" She was laughing when he spun her suddenly. Pinned under him yet again, her back pressed to the cold sand she gave a low chuckle. "This is what I was talking about.." Her voice was amused but softer. Ember could see his mouth lowered to hers and she closed her eyes.

His lips would find hers soft and welcoming. Her mouth opened for him and she gave a soft little sound. His tongue brushing through her mouth with practiced ease and a defiant taste of dominance. Her own followed his, shyer and more timid. Ember's arms rose and circled around his neck. Her tongue brushed on of his fangs and she gave a small whimper against his mouth but she didn't move to pull away even as she could taste her own blood.

"Oh you did, did you?" Richter laughed, rolling his eyes. "I can't help that...I like pinning beautiful young hunters down and having my way with them...only the ones who shoot me first though." He had enjoyed just holding her but as he rolled her over and looked down at her he knew he wanted more than to just hold her. This girl sparked something in him he hadn't expected to ever really feel and if he didn't want to fight it and she didn't then why should he not take what he wanted? She kissed him back and he tasted the fiery spice of her blood again as she cut her tongue on his fang. He kissed her harder then pulled back, his eyes on hers and in them nothing but desire. "You did that on purpose, didn't you?" She hadn't tried to stop him from kissing her, she wasn't complaining or pulling away this time.

One hand slid down her side to her shorts and rested there on her hip for a little.
"You know...I want you. You know I'm going to have you, my little wolf." His hand went further, fingers slipping past the tight waistband and lower as he shifted a little to the side to get better access, past her panties now as he looked down into her eyes. "You are mine you know...I think you're aware of that but in case you were wondering, you're mine. I plan to keep you for a long, long time." His words might be scary to some but he didn't think she would take them like that. "My blood isn't in your system anymore...I would like it to be but it isn't...tell me how you feel about me now that you're 'clean'." His fingertips grazed against her sex, he had never touched her quite like this before and his intent was clear.

When he pulled back, her lips were slightly swollen. A faint blush rested in her cheeks as her eyes opened slowly. She chuckled again, it was low and amused. "No, I didn't. While I have kissed a boy before.. He didn't have fangs to navigate around." His reaction to the little nick had been satisfying for something she didn't do on purpose. She felt his hand move down her body.

Her heart hadn't really settled much from the run and the cuddling.. The kiss had made it spike back up and his words now made it race. She wasn't afraid. Not even as his hand slipped past the band of her shorts, the fabric gave very little. His warm hand rested on the mound of her sex and she exhaled softly as he claimed her. She didn't fight it, she was his for better or worse. She had no desire to run from her captor.. Or to resist. her breath was picking back up, golden eyes dreamy as she gazed up at him.
"I never thought it was your blood alone.. It made sense, once you explained.. but it was always there.." She had been attracted to him even that first moment. No lies to herself anymore. Ember gasped softly and closed her eyes as his fingers brushed her. She was warm under his fingers and if they slid any lower they would feel the wetness gathering. Blushing even as she was, she lifted her hips slightly into his touch.. an invitation.

The pounding of her heart was loud to his ears, he knew just how she was feeling by that alone but she didn't even try to deny it anyway. Something was different this time...she wasn't fighting how she felt. He laughed softly at her comment and smiled. "Fair enough...I enjoyed it whether it was on purpose or not...though that's not how I'd prefer to feed from you right now." He grinned, his fingers sliding lower along the folds of her sex. "You're wet, puh-ppy. Tell me, have you ever been touched like this before? I don't know how experienced you are." He let his finger slide up and down the length of her, just exploring while he watched her, chuckling as she raised her hips, the meaning clear as crystal.

"Nor was it your blood that made me want you...you made me do that all on your own. I don't think you realise how much I have enjoyed my time with you, even when you were trying to escape and kill me."
A soft smile played on his lips, then he started to slide his fingers into her. He bit his own tongue with the tip of one of his fangs then he leaned down to kiss her again, forcefully pushing his tongue past her lips. He could taste her again and he needed this, needed her to take some more of him, that emptiness inside where her presence used to be was screaming out for her. His fingers pushed deeper into her as he growled and pushed it on her.

She blushed softly when he suggested that it wasn't the way he'd prefer to feed from her. This was not news to her.. she had opened the flood gates and she had no intention of turning away from him. She squirmed as his fingers brushed the wetness and nodded slightly, the blush deeper. "Once, but we didn't get very far.. No further than.. now" She remembered the door opening and the two of them splitting guilty looks on their faces. What he was doing now was the furthest she had ever been.

She gave a soft little moan as his fingers parted her lips. Her mouth opened as his lips pressed to hers and she could taste the strong flavor of iron.. but there was something else there. It was almost spicy. It didn't take much to know it was his blood. She whimpered against his mouth as his fingers pushed into her. Molten heat is what met his fingers, weeks of teasing, taunting and raw need making her a furnace. Under him, his little wolf was submissive and willing. Her tongue danced with his, the tip of it trailing down one of his fangs.

Richter could feel her presence again, not just beneath him but in his heart or wherever it was he could feel her when his blood was in her...it was inside him, that's all he knew and he growled as he continued to kiss her, more of his and her blood mixing, the taste of both on his tongue as his fingers were more gentle as they probed at her, slipping inside her and stroking up and down against what he thought was her hymen. She really hadn't gone very far but he didn't care, he wanted her more than he had wanted anything in a long, long time, and he wasn't going to let anything get in his way. He pulled back from the kiss and slid his hand out of her shorts, gazing down at her with raw lust and need in his eyes.

"Emberlynn...not here." He brought his fingers up and her wetness was evident on them, the small glimmer in the moonlight. He ran them up to his lips and his tongue danced out to taste her while his eyes never left hers. Grinning, he pressed them down and into her mouth next. "I'm taking you, tonight, but not here. We bought a rather fancy looking beach house that deserves our attention so for now you will walk home with me, no more running." He raised himself up, pulling the fingers from her mouth and his hand found hers, lifting her to her feet easily. "Do you have a problem with any of this?" He had shared more of his blood with her than a mere drop this time, still not a lot but he could feel her presence more strongly now and he wondered if it affected her desires anything like his own, or if she could even feel him too. He smiled, starting to lead her back towards the beach house. He knew she wasn't going to fight him this time, no second thoughts. She was his.

Later, Ember might have been embarrassed with the sound she made as his fingers explored her, his mouth muffing the noise at least a little. When he broke the kiss, she looked up at him, panting softly she gave a little whimper. He was stopping? Nodding slowly she watched as he tasted her. She blushed deeper at the simple act. She didn't have long though before he pushed his fingers into her mouth. She could taste herself and the blush deepened. She licked at his fingers tentatively, whimpering as he told her what was in store for her. His words causing that sweet ache to become almost painful.

His fingers slid from her mouth as he stood, pulling her with him. Tipping her head up to him sh whisper her answer, heart racing.
"No" She knew his blood was likely heightening her need for him, but it mattered little. She had wanted him before it. She could feel something new too, closing her eyes she could sense him. Not just because he was beside her, or the warmth that radiated off him. It was like.. his aura or soul.

She allowed herself to be led back to the house, heart racing. It was like being lead as a virgin sacrifice, but this virgin was oh so willing with her dark god. She blushed at the thought and shook her head as he unlocked the door. She watched his back as he moved, her heart rate picking up.

"No." That simple word was exactly what he was hoping to hear, the only word she uttered and it told him everything he needed to know. Tonight she wasn't going to resist him as he led her towards the house in silence, a slow walk on the beach which might otherwise be romantic, her hand in his but right now they both knew where they were going. He stopped only to grab their bags and took her towards the front door, unlocking it and pulling her inside with him. They didn't need to turn the lights on as he led her up the stairs and towards the bedroom. One large bed in the middle, perfect. He smirked to himself as he remembered her request for her own room which he had agreed to...tonight she wasn't going to need it. He led her over to the bed and pushed her down onto it, onto her back, dropping all the things he had brought in with him and looking down at her. There was a lamp on the bedside table, he turned it on granting a little light to the room.

"Take of your clothes, little wolf." His eyes never left hers as he started to do the same thing, watching her comply as he started to strip, first the innocent stuff, his coat, his belt. His shirt followed, unbuttoned slowly and deliberately before he let it slip back down his arms, revealing his toned, flawless body to her which had already healed of the wounds inflicted by the feral. Every article of clothing took off he folded carefully and placed it on a chair nearby. His trousers next, then finally he pulled down his boxer shorts. Richter was not a small man by any means, a little over nine inches and thick, already hard and aching for her. He hadn't pleasured himself during his time with her and even a little before, of course he hadn't been with anybody either...he wanted this, needed this as much as she seemed to if not more. "It's your first time...I'll be gentle but make no mistake, you're mine now. Who do you belong to?" The icy blue of his eyes still bored into her own, lust and power radiating from him and locked in his gaze.

Led like the puppy he called her into the house and up the stairs. She focused on just breathing in and out. If she though about what they were about to do, what he was going to do to her.. Ember was unsure if she could have remained standing, her legs already feeling like jelly. Pushed back onto the bed and made to lay back she looked up at him, her mouth going dry. Blushing she shifted on the bed. Twisting on the bed she turned the light off and moved to the window opening the blinds. Moon light illuminating the room gently.

She watched him start to undress before starting to do the same, she lingered just by the edge of the bed and once his coat had been shed, she began. Her shorts came first, slowly. It was in part nerves and parts a slight tease. The fabric of the jeans slowly descending her short legs. Left in just her tank top and panties she bit her lower lip. Her arms crossed in front of her body and she lifted the black fabric slowly revealing an ever growing line of pale skin between the dark hems. As her shirt reached her breasts, the pale under curve of them showed first before slowly revealing the hardened little pink nubs of her nipples. Constricting into little peeks from both the chill in the air and in excitement. Unlike him she let her clothing fall into a pile near the corner of the bed. Her black panties came off last, revealing her fully. He would have been able to feel that she was smooth from before, but now he could see it along with the moisture that lingered on her lips and the trail his fingers had left.

Ember swayed slightly as he claimed her. It was silly to think but it felt like the universe was speaking, the link that bound them together tightening. Her golden eyes met his blue orbs and she whispered her answer, her voice still failing her.
"Yours.."

Back
Top Bottom