Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miss Staken Identity (Staine x Bunny)

A frown worked it's way between her brows. The thought of just fleeing had never crossed her mind. "Daddy... I had already told you I had no place to go" She reached out for his hand, capturing it in her smaller one. Pulling it to her cheek, she gave it a small nuzzle and places a soft kiss to his palm. "The thought of just leaving also had not crossed my mind. I would have come back, if only to say good bye.." She smiled against his palm. "So you already had thought that I might do the same thing I thought you were doing, let's call it even" She nipped slightly at the fleshy part of his hand just below his thumb, before releasing it.

She feel silent for a moment. She did enjoy it, but his question about her calling him Daddy made her pause. She had just called him it again as well.
"Do.. Do you not like it?" She bit her lower lip looking at him. She suddenly felt self conscious. This was the one thing about the new them she didn't like. That feeling of uncertainty, doubt that snuck in. She had always been so sure in her life, until meeting him. Head strong, cocky even. This new world of doubt, was the pits. She liked calling him Daddy. It was like when he called her little wolf, puppy or little girl.. But if he didn't like it, she could stop..

He heard her and took her hand in his as she pulled it to her cheek, letting her as he thought about it. It was fair...they had both presumed the same thing but he still felt a little on the defensive side...he had been about to just leave, he could have left her behind, left this...but he hadn't wanted to wait and be disappointed when she didn't return. "Even then...but you said you didn't know if you could return, not that you couldn't. I didn't want to wait to find you had gone anyway. I didn't think you would want to stay." He squeezed her hand just a little too tightly. "With me. I am a vampire, after all. I didn't know if you would have wanted to."

He could almost feel the silence as he pulled into the parking lot and her question confused him for a moment, he was thinking she meant not like that she wanted to stay with him before he realised what she actually meant and he laughed loudly.
"Oh little girl, I love it." He grinned wolfishly and turned, leaning over to kiss her cheek gently before he climbed out of the car. "I am your Daddy, you don't have any say in that anymore. You're mine, remember?" He locked the vehicle and strode over to her, reaching down to take her hand as he led her towards the supermarket. "Mine...my little girl, my little wolf. My little puh-ppy." He squeezed her hand tightly. "And I'm yours. Daddy is perfectly fine, and I love hearing you say it."

She climbed out of the car, processing what he said. It had almost immediately made her feel better, his answer. She bit her lower lip as he took her hand and lead her towards the store. She liked this, it was silly. Speaking of silly, she had one more silly question.. But it was hard to ask him. So for now she let him lead her like a the little puppy he called her. They stopped near the home decor section, looking at the blinds they offered. Hand still in his she tugged him to the brand she knew of, pointing with one hand. Since he had said she was his she had gone mostly nonverbal as she wrestled with her question. If he focused, he'd likely be able to feel the agitation in her rising.

Once they had been picked out, a lovely deep red color, she pulled him towards the food. It was then she suddenly bust out, her voice slightly louder than she had intended.
"Fuck!" A man near by turned to look at them, she ignored him as she spun to face him. "Does me not being as touch all the time bother you?" She couldn't look at at him, instead she looked over his shoulder. "What you said.. what we did.. It.." it was fucking breaking her. She knew, just from before she wasn't completely submissive.. But this was messing with her on a lot of levels. She didn't know how to fix it. Did he hate it? If he did.. how did she fix it?

Richter smiled as she took his hand and he led her into the store. She seemed to be thinking about things so it really didn't take any effort on his part to lead her through the aisles, stopping only if he saw something interesting. It had actually been a while since he had been in a supermarket and he rather enjoyed walking through the aisles with her, pointing out things. He stopped in the childrens aisle next to one of the large stuffed animals, a puppy sitting on it's haunches with love heart shaped eyes. He chuckled and pointed up at it. "Hmm, remind you of somebody?!" He chuckled and reached down to where she was standing, stroking his fingers through her hair, then let her lead him to the drapes. Once she had picked them out, she started taking him towards the food.

Suddenly she stopped and turned towards him and he looked down at her with confusion before laughing softly, crouching so he was at a similar level to her, just a little lower, and pulling her close to him.
"Is that what's bothering you, little wolf?" He pulled back and had a bright smile on his face. "You think I need you to be big, bad and tough while I fuck you? Think I need you to be Dominant, or fight me or something?" He shook his head. "I thought you were perfect. Just perfect." He pulled her towards him and his lips found hers in a soft kiss before he released her. "No part of you really bothers me except for the slight fear that you might eat through my rather large bank account within the year through food and housing alone." His tone said he wasn't serious about that, either. "I think you were magnificent, just right for me, and if you didn't change a thing next time then I would not be unhappy. Is that clear?"

She had blushed at the stuffed animal and simply shoved it back at him. It was adorably cute but her mind was on other things. It was hard being her around him. He evoked motions and thoughts she wasn't ready for. Stupid vampire. Stupid man. It was one or both of those things that lead her to such confusion. Till it boiled out in the middle of the produce section.

She watched him kneel, pulling her into him. His warmth washing over her. She nodded numbly.
"Yes.." Her voice was small and lost. He had teased her about it, I thought you were tough, he had said those words. She was, but.. with him? She wanted to melt into him. Be protected.. Loved. Both seemed dangerous. The part of her brain, honed to hunt.. to kill, said it was a large gaping hole in their defenses. "You said.. it" She looked into his face, her own confused. She shook her head no, as he asked if she though she needed to be dominant, or to fight him. The kiss was met and she even gave a small smile at his joke.

She could hear what he was saying, but his words were contradictory. He said eh didn't need her big and bad or tough, but he had said I though you were tough. The words kept echoing back at her. Her golden eyes swam with tears and she sniffled. He was trying, she knew that. She should cry.. She was a hunter, hunters didn't cry. A tear slipped down her cheek. This isn't what he signed up for, was the though that passed through her mind and she laugh/cried.

Richter could see something welling up in her as she answered him, even her yes didn't have the weight behind it that he would have expected from her and he pondered her words, watching her. She did smile, but then he could see something shimmering in her eyes and before he could do anything she sniffled and a tear was rolling down her cheek. He reached up, cupping that side of her face with his palm as gently as he could and wiping away the tear with his thumb. "Hey, hey now...where is this coming from, Emberlynn?" His voice was soft now, concerned and worried but not in the slightest bit upset with her. His eyes held the same kind of emotions in them.

"I said what? That I thought you were tough?"
He smiled and shook his head at her. "I was teasing you, I'm well aware of how tough you are but that was your first time, wasn't it?" He pulled her back into him and this time he was holding her tightly, so tightly she would need to get the police to separate them if she wanted to get away before he was ready to release her, his chin was on her shoulder and he spoke in the usual deep tone, but slightly softer. "You were more than tough enough, I am a big bad vampire and you are a 16 year old girl, no matter what your training is. You were amazing, you still are, you're my little girl and I won't have you thinking that you're not enough for me in any way...I mean that. If you carry on then remember the spanking I threatened you with?" His voice was still soft as he said it, he didn't really want to punish her for this, and he wouldn't, but he was trying to lighten the mood.

"You are brave, strong and definitely tough, but when you're in my bed you don't have to be. When we are alone, you don't have to be." He squeezed a little tighter, trying to let her still breathe. "You can be, if you like, but there is nothing wrong with letting yourself just be a girl, a normal girl. Do I seem like a hunter of evil right now? Do you think I'm worried if only you see my softer side?" He pulled back and smiled up at her. "I'll only share this side of me with you, because of how I feel about you, and how close I feel to you...and you can do the same. You can let your guard down around me, little wolf. I won't think badly of you at all."

She leaned her cheek into his hand, not caring at the moment if it was weak. Sniffling she gave a small, pathetic shrug. She didn't know.. She mumbled that it was all his fault into his hand. Pulled back into his arms she hid her face in his hair, smelling the scent of him. She didn't want others to see her crying, and she was still, slowly but she couldn't help it as he spoke, held her to him tighter. She nodded slowly as he pulled back. He didn't think less of her.. She didn't think less of him. She liked this, the soft support, comfort. She nodded again. Rubbing at her nose with the back of her hand. "Okay, Daddy" She even gave him a small smile.

He had helped soothe all of her worries and fears with what seemed like practiced ease. Her voice was soft as she asked him
"Promise if when we are not hunting.. I can be.. normal?" The man was still looking at them as they had their little emotional section. She glared at him around Richter. "Got a problem?" He averted his eyes and quickly left. Sighing she snuggled into him for a moment, her face hidden in his shirt. "I want the puppy.." her cheeks burned with embarrassment, but she wanted the giant stuffed dog. She tilted her face up at him, the blush still in her cheeks. "Please"

Richter just held her, waiting until she felt she wanted to pull back before he truly let her go and he was rewarded with that small smile. That was worth everything to him, he beamed at her and rose to his feet, patting the top of her head like he had so many times in the past and chuckling as she spoke to him. "Silly girl, that was part of our deal, wasn't it? I want you to be able to be normal when you can too...just be a little girl. Be my little girl for me, okay?" He pulled her to him again, this time standing tall as she glared at the man and chuckling as he heard him quickly retreat. "See? Still tough...you just don't have to be tough for me, you can be my puppy." He smiled at her request and looked down at her.

"You want the puppy, do you?" He grinned and ruffled her hair as he pulled his hand back, leading her towards the aisle again. Taking the puppy down he pushed it into her arms and smiled. "It's your responsibility now, so give them a name and look after them, understood?" The toy was huge, about half the size of Ember herself and it looked almost funny to see her holding it, making him smile even more. "Come on, lets get you some food then we can pay for this stuff and go home." He couldn't quite take her hand while she was holding the toy but he could at least lead her in the right direction, his hand on her back instead as they got to the produce section again. "No take-away this time? Planning to cook a meal for four are we?"

She gave him a small laugh as he said she was still tough. She let him lead her by the hand back to the stuffed animals and quite happily accpeted the puppy he pushed into her arms. She buried her face in it like a small child might. She nodded against it's soft fur, peaking up at him over it's head. "Mark" Kissing the head of her first and only stuffie, she followed him with the giant puppy in her arms back to were they had left the cart. She placed her new stuffie into the basket and stuck her tongue out at him. "I can cook you know!" She pushed the cart down the isles grabbing food. Some of it for planned meals, others for snacks.

Fruits and veggies. Meat and frozen foods piled into the cart, enough to last them for a while. She also picked up a few small things that she felt they'd need from other parts, the rest of the trip taking almost an hour. But by the time she was done, she had things to cook with and on. Bathing things, like thick fluffy black towels, shampoo that smelled like cinnamon, and a spicy smelling bar of soap. She had also found a thick black and red comforter, paying no heed to how cliche it was. Most of the things were cheap, planning to leave them when they left. Only the towels and comforter taken care with. She spent time and effort to find nice ones.

Pushing the cart toward the register she yawned. Helping unload their cart full of things she leaned into him, eyes closing as the cashier rang all the items up. She gave a small sound of annoyance as he moved to pay. All things payed for, they wheeled the cart out and loaded up the landrover. Yawning again she climbed in and closed her eyes as the car purred to life.
"Is it normal.. to be sleepy after?" It was the crying, the sex.. all of it taking their toll on her. Within moments she was asleep, it mattered not how close they were to the house.

Richter smiled as she help the stuffed toy, burying her face in it like a child would. It was easy to forget she was only 16, especially now when she seemed so...young. She had never really acted like this for him before, it was something to do with her having the freedom to not be a hunter all the time, perhaps? He chuckled as she told him she could cook and led her towards where she could get all the food she liked while he looked down at the huge toy now sitting in their shopping cart. "Mark huh? Cute, I like it. Hello Mark." He leaned down and ran his hand over it's head, smiling. "I guess it's a boy puppy then. I did wonder." Following her, he let her grab the ingredients she needed and other things she felt they might need at the beach house. They were probably going to be there a while, this was a lot larger a place than the town they had been in, hunting wouldn't be easy here.

He paid at the register and loaded everything into bags, wheeling the cart full of them back towards the car and throwing them into the back seat, the trunk was full of some of his equipment that she probably hadn't seen yet and he didn't want the bags and drapes getting damaged. In the car he nodded and reached over to pet her like he did so often.
"Yeah, it's pretty normal to be tired after some exertion and a good bit of release, nothing to worry about." Turning to smile at her he laughed when he saw she was already asleep and rolled his eyes, driving the short distance back home. Once there, he carried her in first, carefully carrying her and Mark up the stairs and laying them in bed. The next half hour was spent unpacking and setting up the drapes. Leaving the bedding by the bed, he looked down at her as she slept and decided he didn't want to wake her just for food, she could cook in the morning.

Making sure no light would get in, he undressed again, completely naked this time as he didn't need to wear underwear to bed anymore and that had been more for her than for him, and he climbed in with her, pulling her close and cuddling her into his arms as he started to drift off.

Ember didn't wake as he pulled her from the Rover, nor as he carried her and her stuffie up the steps to the bedroom. Laid in bed, she slept soundly until he slid into bed with her. She made s soft sound and curled into him, still mostly asleep. It was the fact that he said she could just be.. Normal that he had seen her let her guard down. In the clan she had been expected to always be that tough girl. To hold her own. To hide emotions. To be the apex hunter. He allowed her to be something different..

Through the day she would sleep, snuggled into him, one leg having found the way between his own. It wasn't until the sun had set again that she woke, and it was only due to the low unhappy gurgle of her stomach. She groaned and slowly opened her eyes. Her gaze was meat with the tone planes of his chest. She could feel, him fully erect between them, and she couldn't help but smile.

She pressed a kiss to his chin.
"Wake up Daddy" She carefully began the process of detangling herself. Free, she undressed.. Not bothering to be shy about it. There was little point now, wasn't there? She pushed her clothing into one of the chairs, making a mental note to grab the laundry bag from her suitcase. Naked she walked into the bedroom, leaving the door ajar. She had do doubt that now, a closed door would mean little to him, so why not invite him in? The bathroom already had the towels hung up and the few things she had bought placed inside the shower. Smiling she began to fiddle with the water until it was just the right temperature.

The bathroom was well appointed, with a tub large enough for an orgy and walk in shower that was against the corner of the house. Two long walls of rough looking stone, that to the touch were softer than they seemed. Water cascaded down from the ceiling like rain. Hot, steamy rain. There was a bench and a small indent in the stone where he had placed her shampoo and soap. Ember gave a soft moan as she stepped into the steaming water. The hot water, instantly coloring her skin a cherry pink. It was lobster hot, the water. Eyes closed she tipped her head backwards into the water. That is how he'd find her. Naked, face upturned to the water. Small rivulets of water clinging to her curves.

Richter slept through most of the night and while he didn't have the same kind of dreams a normal human man might have, his body reacted in the same way as any man's did...sometimes he woke up and he was just hard, usually if he had unclean thoughts as he had been falling asleep the night before and since he had known Ember he had not had many nights where he hadn't thought of her as he fell asleep. The next thing he knew was her voice and a light pressure on his chin, waking slowly as he heard her getting undressed. Stretching, he raised himself so that he was sitting up, smiling over at her just in time to see her naked rear disappear into the bathroom. "That's a sight I could get used to waking up to, puh-ppy." He laughed, looking to the side to see Mark on the bed where he had left him and turning him to look the other way. "Not for you my friend. You can stay pure."

Stretching some more as he rose to his feet and walked towards the shower he yawned, the door already open and giving him the perfect view of her already standing beneath the hot spray of water. He stood int he doorway for a few seconds, just watching and admiring how the water ran down her body, finding it's own path and all sliding down towards her feet. Chuckling he stepped towards her and stepped beneath the water, wrapping his arms around her from behind, his length trapped between them as he leaned down to kiss the top of her head. "Morning sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" He reached for the soap he had put away the previous night and squirted a little into his hand, starting to run it over her body, down to her breasts, washing with nothing but soap, water and his hand as he barely hid the exploration of her he was enjoying. "I know you still wanted to eat but you looked so peaceful sleeping I just couldn't wake you. Do you always sleep so heavily?"

He laughed softly as he washed her, sitting down on the small bench and tugging her down into his lap, letting her sit facing away, still beneath the rain the shower provided as his hands moved lower inch by inch, lathering the soap against her soft flesh. "I carried you up and you didn't even stir, I thought I was a heavy sleeper but I'm dead, what's your excuse?"

Her laugh could be heard from the shower as he said he could get used to her bare ass. She have a soft sound of contentment as she leaned back into him. The hiss to her hair drawing a smile from her. Ember didn't know why, but since last night and the ripping of the band-aid so to speak, she was more than comfortable around him naked. She would have thought she'd be shy.. But she couldn't see a reason to. One, he was a domineering vampire, he claimed her as his and she knew that that claim was highly sexual. Two, she was used to being naked around men, but they had all been boys around her own age, other girls too. They had lived mostly communally.

She bit her lower lip as his hands began to explore her body, the soap making her soft skin slick. She knew that what he was doing was more than just cleaning her, the way his fingers lingered on her body. Ember didn't mind though, enjoying the contact between them. She giggled softly.
"I am normally not a super heavy sleeper, but there are a few times I have been." Giving a squeal as she was tugged into his lap, leaning back against him.

She closed her eyes as his hands moved lower. Ember was aware that her first instinct being to open her thighs for him, made her a bit of a whore.. Though, it was only him she had ever really had that desire for. Her legs open for him she chuckled again. "I was bitten, fed from and fucked.. Not to mention I cried. Crying makes me sleepy.." Squirming in his lap she tipped her head back against his shoulder. "Next time, you can undress me Daddy.. I will be able to fall asleep easily again." She blushed, not that one could easily tell in the hot water, though he likely could..

While she was in his lap and his hands roamed her body he was looking down over her shoulder, watching carefully. Every curve he lingered on, felt out with his fingers as he didn't leave a single spot of her skin untouched. With hands on her breasts he tweaked her nipples perhaps a little more roughly than they needed with the guise of washing them between finger and thumb, rolling them a little. He ran his hands down her sides and across her tummy, he slipped his middle finger into her belly button and gently swirled it around, not sexually but exploratory and to clean her. He chuckled and kissed her shoulder softly. "Sure, sure...I'm sure you're not a heavy sleeper at all." He grinned at her giggle, the sound musical to him even over the shower just like the squeal had been as he dragged her down into his lap. His own tastes made such sounds worth all the more to him, especially the squeal.

He laughed softly as her thighs parted and she explained why she had slept so soundly, her head falling back onto his own shoulder as he turned to look into her eyes, a soft smile of adoration on his lips.
"Oh now I see, it was all my fault that you slept so much. That's what we are going with, now?" His fingers ran up her thigh, thumb grazing the outer lips of her sex while he teased her, the hands moving just a little back down again. "I will have to make sure not to be so hard on you next time then...unless you think you're ready to see what rough really is." A smirk played at his lips...he wasn't serious, he was happy to be gentle with her despite his tastes, and he placed his lips on hers, a soft kiss as his fingers found her pussy again, this time running up and down along the outer folds. Pulling back from the kiss his eyes lit up. "Oh I will, if only so that I can fall asleep looking at the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

She laughed softly "If we both are heavy sleepers we are dead if anyone ever decided to kill us in our sleep.." She really wasn't though but she let the tease go, nodding quite earnestly as he said it was all his fault. "You said it, not me!" She giggled, the sound ending in a soft whine as his thumb grazed her. Ember wanted him to touch her. She blamed that on his blood and her own attraction to him. The need for him, and her need for his touch. She closed her eyes in thought, her voice soft. "I don't know.. I think I'd like a mix of it. I'd like to see what a truly gentle Daddy is like. And later, what it's like when you really let go" She opened her eyes again and smile. "Could I even live through that?"

She met the kiss, and whimpered as he teased her. She knew what he wanted.. He wanted to hear her beg, it was part of his dominance over her. One she didn't mind giving into, but in a bit. She blushed and nuzzled her wet hair to his chin, the wet strands of silver hair getting caught in his course black stubble. "You didn't last night though. Probably to let me sleep" She turned her head towards him, her lips brushing his mouth.

She wanted this, the soft touches, the kisses.. The way his fingers played along her slit. Closing her eyes again, she though back to what he said the night before. Feeding on her and his blood in her system connected them. Made it possible to feel each other's feelings. She pictured in her mind what she wanted.. It was images of things. His fingers in her, his lips at her neck. Her body pressed against the stone, him buried inside her, his fangs inside her. She doubted she could send full on images, but the feeling the desire? Perhaps she could send that down the bond.

"Don't worry, my senses are still somewhat working while I sleep...if I sense danger approaching I will wake, you aren't a threat to me so you don't wake me as easily is all." He smiled, not knowing why it worked like that, only that it did. He had been attacked in his sleep before, nobody had ever gotten within striking distance of him while he rested though, not if they intended to hurt him like his body was somehow able to detect malicious intent. As far as he knew, it probably was, he hadn't been the best student of vampiric arts and what he was capable of, learning only what Leopold had decided to teach him. Maybe when he went home he could look through some of those old texts, but right now he had other things to attend to.

He grinned, looking into her eyes.
"Ooooh, so really gentle like this..." He brushed his fingertips up along her sex again, rubbing gently at her clit, eyes still on hers. "Then something rougher?" His other hand found her nipple and twisted it sharply, tugging as he leaned in to capture her lips in a rough kiss, his tongue forcing it's way into her mouth. When he pulled back he was grinning. "You could live through it...you'll be sore though. In a good way, I think...and I do enjoy causing a little pain anyway. I'm not exactly a sadist, but...it can be very fun, I like the sounds you're going to make." He chuckled again and started to rub at her clit a little more firmly for a few seconds, then back to stroking her thigh.

"Yes, to let you sleep. You were peaceful, tired. If I'm your Daddy, then is it not my job to look after you?" His fingertips were on her slit again, he had deemed it enough time had passed, wanting to just tempt her with teasing touches. "Take care of you first...abuse your body for my own pleasure second. That sounds like a good system, don't you think?" He could feel her desire radiating from her as he touched her, not just like he would normally but something else...it was inside him, clawing at him a little...grinning, he slid just one of his fingers into her and his lips found her neck, fangs grazing her...he could feel her pulse but he didn't bite, not yet.

That was interesting, she wondered how it worked. Would he awake if her intent wasn't malicious? Something for another time.. She had no desire to hurt him in truth, so it wouldn't likely work. Ember's mind had slipped for a moment in though about how it worked, his self defense when sleeping. So she didn't notice where his fingers were. She had been lost staring into his eyes and in thought.

Her own golden eyes widened as he rubbed her clit, the sensation of pleasure almost
immediate. Her mouth had opened, moaning, as he twisted her nipple roughly She cried out against his mouth. Like most things with Richter, ember's mouth submitted letting him kiss her aggressively, her own response an echo of her own need and desire. She blushed, her lips rosy from the kiss. "Would I be able to walk, Daddy?" She smiled back at him, the smile faltering as she moaned again, his fingers back at her clit.

Gazing up at him she smiled some, his fingers trailing from her though to her slit in an almost dizzying dance. "I'd like that.." She knew what he said, but the whole Daddy thing was new to her. She blushed at his words. "Yes.. I do Daddy" her words were breathy and she cried out softly as he slid a finger inside her molten heat. His finger was met by liquid heat. Her head tipped to one side as his lips brushed her neck. She actually whimpered at the touch of his fangs. If he couldn't read the thoughts she had tried to push at him, this was one hell of a coincidence. Something to ask about later.. but for now?

Ember felt like his little plaything a slut as she whimpered and moaned for him. As she begged him. "Please Daddy" It was a please that requested so much. That he feed from her, that he slip his fingers into her, play with her. Her hips lifted a little into his hand. His eager little puppy slut.. She blushed at the thought, but it wasn't so bad. For him, she could be. He wouldn't judge her, he'd love it. She knew that. She wanted to be just that for him. He already claimed her as his, why not fall all the way?

Chuckling, Richter couldn't help but let a small smirk appear on his lips as he leaned over her to whisper in answer to her question...yes, she would be able to walk, he was sure of that even if his blood didn't help her heal just a little bit quicker though not as sure as he could be...it had been a long, long time since he was able to go all out and that had been with a fully grown woman, just as much a warrior as Ember was though much older and used to such things. He chuckled in her ear. "There is only one way to find out, puh-ppy...though I think you'll be fine, you're a tough girl." He couldn't resist teasing her a little more, maybe even shocking her since he had no idea how innocent she was or was not when it came to sex. "Though maybe not if I fucked your ass like I want to...not for a day or so at least."

He could hear her respond to him as his fangs traced along her pulse, his finger worming it's way deeper into her and hooking inside her while his thumb pressed against her clit...it wasn't the most graceful move but he was horny, it was guided by lust now. As she said please he let his fangs sink into her and begin the achingly slow feeding he enjoyed so much, pleasure firing from nerves all over his body as his brain sent signals of pleasure spiking through him, the spicy, thick blood flowing over his tongue. Her hips lifted to meet his hand bringing a smile to the lips pressed against her neck and causing him to push deeper, to rub just a little harder at her clit. Beneath her, just to the side of her ass and pressed against her his cock ached for her as she was straddling his left thigh.

She had not thought about that desire for him, to fuck her ass. She knew it was a thing males did together.. but she hadn't considered it as a thing. It didn't bother her, though.. Surely such a thing wasn't one sided? She blushed at the thought that she wouldn't be able to walk from it. It was something to try. Something to try with him. Maybe not tonight, but something to offer to him. She knew she was quite innocent when it came to sex.. Part of her upbringing.

Ember moaned his name as his fangs pierced her skin. His bite brought pain yes, but pleasure as well. That pleasure overrode the pain, singing along her nerves and body like a siren's call. She moaned, the sound throaty as he allowed her to press his finger deeper into her. The firmer pressure on her clit making her moans spike with an almost needy sound. That sensitive ball of nerves aching from his touch.

She didn't feel bold when it came to this, but here in the moment she did. She wanted to touch him, drive him crazy.. The same way he did her. Her hand found his hard length, fingers circling him. Her hand moved up and down the throbbing length of him. She could feel him jerk in her hand when she first touched him. It still amazed her that he was so large. She had seen men before, but never erect.. Still, she doubted they even aroused would have come close to Richter in size or girth.

His own name was ringing in his ears in that breathy tone of hers he had come to love right as he sank his fangs into her and his finger was joined by another as he fucked her gently with them, his other hand up at her breast, fondling roughly and tweaking the nipple as he played with her. To have her in his lap like this was perfect, he could barely feel the water raining down on them anymore and was briefly wondering if it was evaporating before it even hit them because of how hot their bodies were running in that moment. His thumb circled her clit as he slowly drew from her, the addictive flow of blood slow and implacable as the pleasure built higher and higher.

When she grasped his length he paused, groaning against her and his fingers thrusting hard into her, cock throbbing and twitching in her hand. He wanted to lift his hips into it but he had patience...he could let her explore, had she ever done such a thing before? He reacted by fingering her a little more roughly and starting to feed from her a little faster, a little more desperately. Something about this girl drove him wild, beyond anything he usually experienced...nobody else could make him feel quite like this, like he needed to just explode and force her down onto his bed again despite having sated himself last night...it wasn't just the bond they shared though he could feel his own desires for her to stroke him, for her to lift her hips into his fingers flow into her through the same bond she had shared her own through...along with images of him fucking her, gently, hard...in her mouth, deep in her throat...images of him driving his cock into her against the wall with her legs wrapped around him, images of her face down on his bed, wrists tied as he fucked her ass hard and fast, raw power behind each lunge of his hips while she moaned and whimpered...her gently riding him in his lap while he kissed her lovingly...all fantasies he was going to make reality flowing into her.

She hadn't. Touching Richter was her first exploration of a male and she was enjoying the reaction she got from him by the simple bold movement. The way his pushed his fingers into her hard, the stronger pull of his lips against her neck. Ember cried out, her hand around him tightening. Eyes closed as new fantasies swam into her mind. All of them new to her, things she had never thought of.. But they made her ache nonetheless with need. She whimpered, moaning into the shower, the sound bouncing back toward them. It would seem his puppy had no concept of being quiet, why would she?

Ember's small hand ran along him, her fingers gentle, exploring. The tip of one finger swirled around the head of his cock, the skin different there than his shaft. Softer, almost velvety. Her finger traced across the very tip, finding precum there. She swirled her finger in it, lifting it to her mouth. She could taste the salty flavor of him and something else that seemed vaguely of what he said she tasted like. Her hand went back down to him, slowly stroking him.. Like he wanted to explore her, she wanted to explore him. Some other time though.. She doubted her Daddy was willing to give her up so soon.

She felt his hand twist her nipple and she cried out, twined in his arms as he fed greedily from her. The heat combined with the lack of food, blood loss, the pleasure from his feeding and fingers making her world floaty. "Daddy" His name was sighed out.. He hadn't taken too much, not yet.

The way she touched him, played with him made him feel maybe she hadn't done this before but that wasn't a turn off for him, her lack of experience was almost endearing to the man with centuries of it who growled against her throat in a noise half way between lust and pleasure. As her lifeforce, her blood flowed into him slowly he fingered her a little faster, his thumb flicked over her clit a little, he twisted her nipple sharply enough that there was no doubt it would sting for a little while, eager to hear her cry out again. When she sighed his name he regretfully pulled back just a little, looking down at her...no food and the blood loss was taking it's toll, he could feel it as surely as it was him who was on the receiving end but he didn't want to stop, not yet. He lifted his forearm to his lips and bit hard, piercing the vein with his fangs and then held it against her mouth, pressing hard. "Drink."

It was the only word he needed...he wouldn't bleed fast, she wouldn't take too much and the ritual for siring a vampire took more than that anyway so he wasn't concerned, he knew she could handle it. His lips found her neck again, he sucked lightly, going slower, the pleasure slightly lessened but being dragged out longer as he stroked her, focusing on her clit with his fingers, leaving her pussy empty. Visions of her shot through his mind, what he wanted from her, visions of her climbing up and lowering herself onto his aching shaft...he smirked against her neck. He had never shared so much with somebody he felt so close to before, he hadn't even realised he could send thoughts to her like this, not until she had done it to him. Now he was going to have some fun with it.

In his mind, projected into hers from the bond they shared she was lowering herself, taking every inch of his thick cock into her slick, needy little cunt and she was rising and falling of her own volition with his fingers still at her clit, his fangs still in her throat. Whether she would do it or not...well, that's why it was an experiment.

Ember cried out for him, just as he wanted as he twisted her nipple hard. Whimpering even as the pleasure of his hand between her legs ate away at it bit by bit, till nothing but the soft sting remand. His order to drink wasn't fought, her mouth fixing over his wrist. She suckled softly at his wrist, drinking two mouthfuls of blood before pulling back. He hadn't lied, not that she had expected him too. Just the few mouthfuls enough to make her feel better, some of the haze vanishing. Not all of it however, the pleasure still coursing through her body.

She saw the image and she blushed. There was no way that had come from her own mind.. So they could pass thoughts. She gasped as his fingers focused one her clit, the pleasure from the sole attention of his nimble digits causing her mind to blank for a second. Gasping she cried out as it peeked to near unbearable levels. She didn't know that if she didn't move she could orgasm from the attention of his fingers.. She shifted carefully, his mouth still on her neck, guiding his shaft into her.

Ember whimpered as she felt the head of him enter her.. Eyes closed she slowly lowered herself onto him, inch by inch. "Is this what you wanted Daddy?" Her voice was amused, even as she gasped, her hips rocking forward as she rode him. She moved slowly, feeling him slip in and out of her as she moved her hips. For now, he allowed her to lead this dance and she wanted to take her time.. To feel every inch of her Daddy slide in and out of her. Her moans soft, but steady as she rode him. One hand moved to his hair, holding him to her neck. The other found his free hand, pulling it back to her breast.

The whimper he was rewarded with sent a fresh little wave of pleasure through him, he truly loved the noises she made for him...moans, whimpers, cries of pain, cried of pleasure, screams, whispers...everything she did seemed to just make him want her more. As she gasped he smirked, his eyes looking down her body even as he fed agonizingly slowly from her, his fingers tweaking and rubbing her clit in the smallest little circles. Finally she started to move...she had been driving him a little closer with her hand on his shaft but when she started to rise and guided the head of his cock towards her slick entrance, when her folds opened up to accept him as she slid down his length he actually pulled back from biting her just a little so he could growl, the noise animalistic and possessive. "Yesss...yes my little puppyslut...this is exactly what I wanted...you control the pace, I won't force you to go faster or harder this time..."

True to his word he merely guided her, one hand on her breast where she had pulled it, squeezing gently with one hand on still between her thighs, rubbing her clit as she rose and fell. The inside of her was like hot velvet, fire and silk and heat as she gripped him, as each inch rubbed and bumped against her inner walls like she was made just to pleasure him. His lips latched onto her neck again, he fed slowly, hand in his hair while he watched. She was so perfect, such a good girl for her Daddy and he wanted her to know it. Fingers at her clit worked faster as she rose slowly, riding him like she wanted to tease him more than anything.

It wasn't in his little slut to tease him yet, not really. In time, she would do so just to earn a growl from him, that raw animalistic sound. Even as he rubbed her clit, she took her time. Not that it would take her too long to want more. Her hips picked it up a little and she gasped, moaning.. Once she had picked up the pace, it took just a few moments for her to pick it up again. The control he allowed her tested and played with as she drew out that feeling of pleasure as long as she could. She could feel his velvet cock inside her, feel the way it twitched. He had grown a little since she had slipped him inside her, it was a small amount but she could feel the difference. The way he slipped in and out of her as she thrust, it was like she had been made for him and him alone, a perfect fit.

The need grew and she picked up her pace again, her fingers curling in his wet hair as she bounced up and down in his lap. Her moans grew louder and louder, faster and faster, the noise near a keening wail as she finally came. The walls of her pussy quivering around him hard.
"Ooohhh fuck, Daddy!" His name was shouted as she fell over that edge. Her hand in his hair tighter. His little wolf, it seemed like having a place to hold onto as the pleasure crashed into her. His back last night, her small fist in his hair as she pulled them both over that edge.

She didn't stop right away, slowly rocking her hips as the pleasure washed over her, almost lazy little thrusts as her body gave small little aftershocks. Panting she moaned again and slowly closed her eyes as she concentrated on her heart. It raced for him, frantic like the wings of a butterfly behind her breast. Her voice was breathy as she questioned him "Will it always be like this Daddy, between us?" She wondered if he felt like she did.. If it had ever happened before.. If their love making, their fucking would always be like a collision of stars.

Back
Top Bottom