Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miss Staken Identity (Staine x Bunny)

The little puppy had less clothes than him to shed but she made a show of it, wriggling as her shorts came down, slowly revealing her breasts as she pulled the black top up and finally shimmying out of the black panties. He looked up and down her body as he stepped closer to her, the moonlight highlighting and accentuating her curves wonderfully. His hand found her throat, gently holding and forcing her to look up as though she hadn't been already. "That's right, mine." He growled and leaned in to kiss her again, a little rougher than before, he could still taste her sex on her lips, her blood a lingering aftertaste as he pushed her back onto the bed by her throat with one hand then releasing it, one on her waist shoving her further back. Climbing on one knee at a time he started to crawl towards her on them, still towering above her, his manhood in front of him like a weapon catching the light.

Between her thighs he rubbed the head of his cock against her sex, letting her feel what would soon be inside her as he leaned down over her, pinning her once more.
"We end up in this position a lot, don't we, puh-ppy...?" He grinned wolfishly and leaned close to nip at her lip with his fang, tasting the fiery claret he needed. His hand was guiding his cock up and down, teasing her entrance with it, threatening to slip between her slick folds. "This time will be different...you'll take all of me, I'll take all of you. Let Daddy take care of you." He smirked as he said the word and pushed forwards just a little, just up to her hymen, the head pressing against it. "Is that what you want? Let me hear that foul mouth now, don't you have anything to say to me?"

She lifted her head further, his hand encircling her neck lightly. There was something about the way he spoke, his actions that made Ember feel week in the knees. She leaned into him and that kiss. It was demanding and she early submitted. She backed up to the bed as his body crowded her, the hand on her neck almost like a guide. Legs hitting the bed she laid back on in it, giving a soft squeal as she slid her across the sheets. Cradled in a sea of soft white sheets she watched as he climbed onto the bed after her. His movements cat like, screamed of his predatory nature. Her eyes slid to his shaft as the moonlight caught it, and she blushed her eyes moving back to meet his.

Between her thighs, Ember felt him tease her as he pinned her to the bed. Her laugh was breathy, a slow smile curling on her lips.
"Hence the surprise at being allowed to be on top" She liked the way he was saying puppy, drawing out it out. His nip cause a soft little gasp as his fang drew blood. Under him she shifted as he teased her again. Looking up to him she nodded.. Daddy.. She remembered how she had teased him, this was no doubt punishment for that dirty little trick. Embers hands curled into the soft white sheets as he pushed forward. Not fully but she could feel him. A soft needy little sound escaped her. It was good, but it wasn't enough. Her body screamed that need, the ache intensifying.

She growled low, glaring up to him.
"Looks like I lied to that poor feral, Daddy" She drew out the Daddy much like he had been doing for puppy. "I said you had so much more to offer me, is this all you have?" She knew it was like poking the caged beast but being in it's cage. She taunted him playfully but it was still a taunt. She just wanted him, all of him.

Richter growled low as he leaned down to kiss her again, just on her throat this time, letting his fangs graze her since he had already seen how she reacted to that before...no bite though, not yet. Kissing lightly all the way up her throat towards her cheek, then across to her lips he finally captured them in another kiss that he drew out. His right hand, the one not being used to tease her with the head of his cock, captured her right wrist while he rested his forearm on her left arm, effectively holding both over her head. she didn't seem to be fighting so he didn't need to hold her down...he just wanted to. He pulled back and gave her an amused smirk, continuing to tease her. "Are you trying to goad me into giving you more, puh-ppy?" He pressed a little more firmly against her hymen but not enough to push through.

"That's not how this is going to go...I'm in control here, am I understood?" He leaned a little closer and his tongue flicked out over her lip where he had bitten her, his eyes on hers, so close. "You don't choose when I do anything to you, when I take you, when you lose your virginity to me...I choose. Daddy chooses." He kissed his way over her cheek towards her ear again and his voice was a low whisper now. "You may beg me though...a good girl would beg, tell Daddy what she wanted, and then Daddy would provide...doesn't that sound more like what should be happening?" He grinned, knowing it was in her nature to fight back and taunt him. "That's one, by the way...you don't want to keep adding onto that." What it was one of, he didn't mind letting her wonder as he nipped at her earlobe, not enough to make it bleed but sharply nonetheless.

The touch of his fangs made her shiver and she made the sound she had been longing to make since the very first time. Ember moaned low, her eyes closing for a moment. She tilted her head on one side, giving his lips the space needed to trail along her throat back to her cheek, back to her lips. She kissed him back, her tongue sparking with his, his little wolf was more submissive but it wasn't in her to not play back. Smiling, the soft playful almost smirk faded as he pressed against her. She gasped and whimpered. The dominance he exerted over her was highly appealing even if it made her want to act out.

Her vision was a sea of blue, she nodded, slowly. His words made her squirm underneath him. She bit her lower lip and groaned. Turning her head some she she licked his ear, the curl of her tongue against the tender skin. She knew he was warning her.. Likely for spankings. He seemed to be a big fan of touching her ass. She hissed softly and decided for now, to play nice. Her blush rose in her cheeks as she tried her hand at begging. Something, she had never thought she'd be doing.
"Please Daddy.. I ache.." Whimpering she rubbed her cheek against his, a soft nuzzle of sorts. "I have been aching for so long.. Please help" It was better then challenging him, at least now. She wanted that deep needy ache to stop. Some other day she could show him her ass.

The way she shivered and trembled beneath him, not with fear but with need, the way she moaned and tilted her head to give him access to take whatever he wanted, the way she submitted to him and his desires...he had known she would be this perfect but to behold it himself was a pleasure indeed. She gasped and whimpered, he continued to tease her, not even the full head of his cock inside her but the pressure, slight movements of his hips and the kissing, whispering and teasing seemed to get to her. She started to beg...he growled in her ear, a noise of pure lust and primal power...he wanted her to know he was satisfied with her attempts and that he was going to take what was his.

He kissed down to her neck again and found the spot he had fed from her twice already, grazing it with his fangs. At the same time as he pierced her flesh he pushed forward, still slow but implacable, there was no way her hymen could stand in his way as he increased the pressure until he slipped through, the head of his manhood sinking into her. He paused for just a moment, feeding from her slowly and his entire world became about those two focal points...the blood flowing slowly into his mouth, an even slower draw than last time, and his cock pushing deeper into her as his hips began to move again. The pleasure from her tight, slick walls gripping his thick shaft, massaging every inch that tunnelled into her, the pleasure from the sensual feeding, it all mingled together as he took her.

That growl, if she could pick one thing, it was that growl that made her want to submit to him. There was something about it, the animalistic sound that was so, possessive, dominating. She moaned at that growl, her body shifting under his as she squirmed. Her head fell to that side again exposing her neck to him. Somehow she knew what he had planned. A needy whimper escaped her as his teeth grazed along her skin again. "Please.. Daddy" her words breathy and soft.

There were two sensations that hit her at once as he penetrated her with not only his cock but his fangs as well. She cried out, her mind having trouble processing the feelings. There was pain, pleasure and they clashed inside her viciously. The pull of his mouth, the hard length of him throbbing insider her. As his hips moved she whimpered and lifted her hips to him slightly. Ember's eyes fell closed as the pleasure swam through her system. Another little squirm of her hips as her body began to get used to him and then throbbed with intense need. Her hands strained against his some, she wanted to touch him, but he held her captive with his assault.

There was no intention to release her arms as he fed from her and penetrated her oh so slowly...he took his time, keeping her completely at the mercy of his body and the pleasure he could provide as inch after inch of his shaft slid into her willing little body, every inch another spike of pleasure as her tight cunt drew him in, hot and molten, squeezing his aching shaft as she squirmed and struggled. His lips smiled still pressed against her throat as she called him Daddy again, it was something that had never crossed his mind before her but seemed so very fitting, every time he heard it he just wanted to drive into her. Slowly but surely he pushed until he was completely inside her.

He pulled back from her neck...he hadn't taken much from her at all, he had just done it so slowly as to make it last and he grinned down at her, eyes glinting.
"What was that about all I have to offer you, slutty little puh-ppy?" He grinned wickedly and wriggled his own hips a little, letting her feel the movement while not doing too much, letting her grow accustomed to his size. "Still feel like teasing me?" He had a hand free now that he was fully inside her and he brought it up to her young breasts, finding a nipple, pinching it gently at first and then twisting it. "I'm inside you now...this is what you wanted, isn't it? I can just stay here...I don't need to move, don't need to do anything..." He chuckled and leaned down, licking her cheek playfully. He knew what she wanted, he wanted it too...but would she say it or would she defiantly refuse? Would he have to teach her again who was in control?

As Richter slid deeper into her she gasped, biting her lower lip. She could feel every thick inch of him as he pushed forward. Ember gasped as he wiggled his hips, her eyes closing. It wasn't overwhelming but the action set little sparks across her nerves. She hook her head no quickly. She could tease him later, for now she needed him to help her.. "No Daddy" Her words were soft, gasping. She cried out as he twisted her nipple, back arching against the bed.

She growled softly and nipped at his tongue as he licked at her cheek.
"What is the point of begging if you're just going to be a butt head anyway? Just sitting there will not fix what you have done to me, Daddy..." She knew she should have played nice, but she couldn't hold back the quip. She would end up regretting that now or later, but she knew him well enough to know that he wasn't going to forget. Vampires and elephants.. Besides, it was all his fault she was horny. His fault that she wanted to beg him..

Richter smirked as she said no, wisely deciding she had teased him enough it seemed and yet right after he leaned down to lick her and wriggled his hips she bit back at him yet again. A dark smile crossed his lips as he shifted just a little...the tiniest pull back and thrust into her with a lot of power behind it, his icy blue orbs on her own soft, golden, needy eyes. He licked out at her, tongue just grazing her lips. "The point is that if you don't then you don't get what you want..." He growled softly and his hand, the one not holding down her arms, glided up from her chest to her throat. He squeezed gently, making it just a little harder to breathe while his thumb controlled where she could look.

"The point is that my slutty little wolf hasn't convinced me that she wants this yet so if this isn't it..." He wriggled a little again, his cock moving a little inside her though the girl was gripping him so tightly that it was flexing more than anything...she was so snug, like she was made just to contain him...he was torturing not just her but himself doing this, but he wanted to continue anyway. "Then tell me what you really need...or should I pull out now? Is that what you want? Have you had enough of Daddy's cock?" He smirked and started to slowly pull his hips back, pulling himself out of her.

That thrust didn't feel like much movement, and had he been a human male it might not have gotten her cry of pleasure. Her body rocked with the force behind it, breasts bouncing gently. Whimpering she tried to kiss him as he licked at her lips. His words made that regret instant. His hand that moved to her neck, cutting off her breath made her whimper. She knew it was likely a lot of practice, but she wondered dimly why everything he did made it worse. Gasping softly as he wiggled again.

"No!" The word was strong even with his hand at her throat. "Daddy please no, I am sorry!" It struck her as odd how easily calling him Daddy fell from her lips. How natural it felt. She lifted her hips some trying to keep him from pulling out, whimpering. "Please Daddy, don't.. I" She blushed and closed her eyes. The begging was the one thing she disliked so far. "I want you to fuck me" She did.. but saying it made her feel a tiny bit ashamed. Shouldn't she want gentle, tender loving? She just wanted that ache to stop. It had gotten worse as he had begun to pull out. "Please"

"No, no, no my little wolf slut..." He was still slowly pulling out of her, the way he had held her down and had her throat she couldn't raise her hips very high anyway but just to make sure he released her throat and his hand slid down along her soft, perfect skin to her navel and held her down to the bed. "You don't seem to appreciate my cock, what I can do for you...so I'm going to pull out just like this..." His eyes were on hers the entire time as he withdrew, pulling six of his nine inches out of her and then smirking. "Or not." He shoved back into her hard...harder than he normally would but he had given her time to get used to his size and he wanted it to hurt a little. Growling, he leaned down to kiss her and started to fuck her properly, gently...he was being almost tender after that one, powerful thrust, letting her feel every movement he made.

His hand was at her throat again as he pulled back from the kiss but not squeezing and he chuckled softly as he pumped his hips into her over and over with light half thrusts.
"Poor puh-ppy...don't you worry, Daddy wouldn't leave you like this...not today. He will make it all feel better..." His voice was low and demanding even as he comforted her. "You're mine...if you tease me I will tease you back and I will always win the exchange so careful how you talk to me, little girl." He leaned in and pecked her on the lips. "I'll make you beg for me...I'll make you tell me everything you need when I want you to, I'll make you say the filthiest things...then I'll give you what you want if you're a good girl for Daddy...understood?"

Ember screamed as he thrust back into her, there was little mercy in that one moment. It had hurt and she whimpered under him even as he began to fuck her more gently. She kissed him back but for the first few moments after that thrust she had whimpered soft little pained noises. The pleasure was back, but she could still feel the lingering pain from that sudden thrust. A small part of her mind wondered what she was getting herself into. She wanted to submit to him naturally, which was confusing, but being told she would.. And what he would make her do was embarrassing. Did she want to fight it? The part of her brain, that had been trained through hunting, said she was no one's prey. Not even his. However, she knew deep down she wanted this. To be his..

She had never thought about submitting to someone and while some of what he told her of her future would be hard, she wanted to try. Part of it was she wanted him to be proud of her, she wanted him to see that smile. She also wanted the comfort and well, safety he offered. Maybe someday.. even loved.. She knew she was falling in love with him. She nodded, and whimpered to his question. She understood.. She'd try to be good.

His hand squeezed down gently on her throat as she nodded and grinned, kissing her lips again, the beside them, her cheek, up to her ear. He whispered softly as he continued to fuck her gently and tenderly. Her scream had been wonderful, that one thrust had made him want more but this was her first time and he wasn't going to ruin it for her by being too aggressive. No, instead he went softly while he teased her. "That's a good girl...I know it's hard for you young puppies to submit, but I know you will...you'll want to fight back, and you may, but I'll teach you that you're better off being my good girl, and when you misbehave..." He grinned and suddenly thrust hard again, just once, using his body as a weapon to remind her who was in charge. "I'll put you back in your place, little girl."

He couldn't remember if he had called her that before but he liked it too, chuckling. Little girl, little wolf...little puppy, it's what she was. If he was her Daddy she would be his little, that was how this worked, wasn't it? He had very little experience in it but he knew he was on the right track. He groaned as he fucked her and started to move a little faster.
"And I'll take care of you...I'll train you to hunt with me...we both know you'll misbehave but don't worry, You could never disappoint me...you're mine, Emberlynn...now say something. Tell me what you want, what you need, tell me is this how you picture our relationship?"

This gentler side of him was nice, his words of how she was a good girl almost soothing. He ruined it by telling her that she was likely to misbehave. While true.. Her though was interrupted by another hard slam of his hips into hers and she cried out again, her voice bouncing off the walls and window back at them. Tears came to her eyes and she whimpered, softly closing them, the tears hidden from sight.

The movements of his body above her chased the pain away the pain didn't linger and she opened her eyes to glare at him almost playfully a soft whimpering growl as he thrust into her.
"You know Daddy, I am breakable.. You're a big bad vampire and you have me pinned to the bed" She tugged at her hands, knowing it was a fruitless effort even as she moaned underneath him, the point playfully proven nonetheless. The sounds coming out of her slowly got louder and she gasped, eyes locking into his. His words sunk into her. He'd take care of her, train her.. she could never disappoint him.. It was a soothing feeling knowing that. She was his. She had never pictured their relationship like this, but her mind wondered back to his story of his Sire.. This had been their relationship.. That made her smiled at him softly and she nodded. "Yes, Daddy.." She blushed and tugged at her hands again. She wanted to touch him. "I need you.." She struggled again, though her struggles came up short as her head bowed back. She was so close to that edge he had been driving her towards. "Please don't stop! Fuck Daddy.. "

Last edited:
She might have thought he hadn't noticed the tears, but he had. He slowed by instinct, becoming more gentle than he had been even if it went against the lust in his eyes, the need to fuck her hard and take what he considered his...maybe he had gone a little hard, maybe he was being too rough but she had been a tough girl, mouthy, bratty...he had assumed she could take that. She had even had the gall to try and tease him! He paused as she glared up at him and gave a whimpering growl, shaking his head and chuckling. He slid his hand up from her throat to her cheek and looked down into her eyes with a smile playing on the edges of his lips. "You think I would break my little puppy?" He shook his head and began to thrust again, keeping it gentle. "I told you that I'll take care of you, I'd never go so far...I'll only give you what I know you can handle."

As he was getting closer he could hear her gasp, hear her moan. She tugged at his hands, called him Daddy and he released her, he wanted her to touch him too, he wanted her to cum for him, he wanted her to be his...this teasing little hunter who had captured his heart. He didn't stop, he leaned down to kiss her and growled softly, his hand found her waist instead of her arms and he closed his eyes, just listening to the beat of her heart.

She blushed at him and smiled. She didn't think he would.. "I think you might forget your own strength, Daddy" She knew he'd keep her safe, even from himself if need be. She trusted this man, this vampire with her heart. Hands freed from the prison of his one her arms slid wound his neck, pulling him closer to her. Their lips met and she moaned beneath him, the kiss muffling the noise.

As she began to cum, she cried out.. His name on her lips. Her nails bit into his back and she moaned like the little slut he had dubbed her. Wave after of wave pleasure rolled through her, her mind floating in the bliss of her orgasm. The walls of her sex quivered around him, like a velvet sheath milking him.
"Oh.. fuuuuck Daddy" She gasped out, little aftershocks hitting her. Her heart raced for him, loud and thundering in her breast.

Richter groaned and smiled down at her, ignoring her comment as he was getting so very close to his own orgasm as she wrapped her arms around his neck, his hand on her waist, fingertips digging in to her just a little as her nails dug into the flesh of his back. He pulled from the kiss and growled loudly as he erupted inside her, his cock pulsing and shooting rope after rope of built up tension and lust into his little wolf, his hips picking up speed as he used her body to milk the last drops of pleasure...he had no reason to fear getting her pregnant, nothing to hold back as she moaned beneath him.

He slowly pulled back, removing himself from her and looking down at her with a satisfied smile, leaning close to kiss her lips gently. Her heart was pounding, the sound was almost soothing in a way as he reached up to brush aside her hair.
"I'm sorry I hurt you, little wolf...but I thought you could take it. Aren't you meant to be tough?" He smirked as he said it and laid his forehead down on hers, his eyes open and his lips playing at a smile. "You did say you wanted me to fuck you though...I remember those words."

Ember made a soft little whimper as he pulled from her. She wasn't ready for him to separate yet. It was a silly thought, the desire to stay connected to him in such a physical way. Ember returned the kiss, sighing softly as he pulled back. The fingers that bushed her hair from her face were given a soft nuzzle. She was feeling.. affectionate. She gave a soft playful growl, her voice held indignation. "I am tough!" She smiled at him, as his forehead came to rest on hers. "But, Daddy.. That was my first time." She leaned up to kiss hi, soft, sweet and lingering. "And I did, yes, I don't regret it"

Closing her eyes she bit her lower lip. "Will you hold me?" She wanted to feel loved, even if he didn't have those feeling for her quite yet. To feel his strong arms around her, and like nothing in the world could hurt her. She had never had a desire quite like that before. Like he had said, she was meant to be tough, and before him, she had been. Her mind drifted back to his words. She had questions, but those could be answered later.. Or on a few minutes. "Please?" Her voice was small, the need growing.

Even as he had pulled from her Richter was still above her, leaning down with his head pressed against hers and his hands in her hair, touching her, smiling. "Oh you're tough, are you? Are you saying I should have gone harder?" He smiled and chuckled at her growl and kissed her back when she leaned up to press her lips to his. She seemed to want to keep the contact with him and he very much felt the same way, something he had never really done or wanted before, to just hold his partner afterwards but here he was, just petting her while he had her pinned beneath him. "I know it was your first time, that's why I was gentle, very gentle in fact!" He slipped to the side and then pulled her into him.

With his arms around her he held her as close as he could, he couldn't just hear her heat beat now but feel it as it rested against his chest, like it was beating for the both of them.
"Will I hold you?" He chuckled in her ear, turning her so she was pulled against him as his little spoon. Their forms fit almost perfectly together especially with his arms wrapped around her like a straight jacket holding her against him. "You're going to have a hard time getting me to let you go, my little wolf." He kissed the side of her neck, already healing where he had fed from her. "You're mine now...I've never actually taken somebody and wanted to keep them as mine before but you...you're not going anywhere." He grazed her neck with his fangs again before kissing and nuzzling gently. "All mine...so get used to being held."

She gave a soft sound, akin to a purr as he pulled her back into him. "Gentle my butt, maybe for a big bad vampire... But in normal terms, I think not as likely!" Her words held soft laughter. His heat rushed over her skin and she sighed, closing her eyes. She hadn't thought she was cold, but that was until she was snuggled up against the furnace that was Richter. His words thrilled her on many levels, even as his teeth scrapped along her neck. She gasped softly and shivered. "Daddy?" She shifted a little and he allowed her to move her arms up and around his, holding him to her.

She didn't know how to phrase it, so she just asked.
"Why me?" She blushed softly. "I am happy!" She reassured him quickly "But, I have to admit if I was looking from this from the outside in, it would be quite odd." She kept her eyes closed, sensing him in the two ways she was able to now. Physically and some other way she couldn't quite put her finger on. Like a shadow just out of sight, his presence was comforting though.

"It was gentle anyway! Even as a human I have been known to go harder than that...okay, maybe one or two of my thrusts were a little hard...but you made such delicious noises for me..." Richter chuckled, his hands were just rubbing against her flesh as he held her close to him, releasing the pressure a little when she shifted just so she could get her arm out of his grip and get comfortable but he wouldn't let her go all the way, he liked holding her like this. She said that word again, the thing she had been calling him all night and he grinned, kissing her just below her ear. "Yes, little wolf?" He had no objections to being called Daddy, it both sent a sexual thrill through him and just made him want to care for her more, it was perfect.

Her question made his brow wrinkle a little as he thought about it, then he smirked though he was sure she couldn't see it.
"Let me ask you a question then, my curious little girl." He leaned over her, releasing her just a little so that he could meet her eyes as he spoke. "Why me?" The question was the exact same one she had asked him. "You grew on me, at first you were the cute hunter who tried to kill me, then my prisoner, frustratingly sure you were right and I was a monster." He leaned down and kissed her cheek, just a peck. "But the more time I spent with you the more I grew to enjoy being around you. And I was always attracted to you." He kissed her again. "You make me smile, you make me laugh, you make me feel better for being around you. I want to protect you, care for you, and you did save my life." He grinned wickedly. "And have a very spankable little butt."

She blushed softly as he called her little wolf, those pet names.. And when he called her little girl she actually smiled shyly. She felt him shift and it too a lot not to whimper at him, but the feeling died as he looked down at her, his hair falling into her face. She blinked up at him, smiling softly at his words and the soft little kisses. The last statement though earned him an eye roll and she pushed at him.

Her answer didn't come as quickly.
"I was attracted to you before, but I don't think it was the attraction that made the decision." She pushed and bit her lower lip, wincing as she bit the spot he had nicked. Bleeding again she laid back, letting him lick the blood away if he wanted to before continuing. "It wasn't your low key rapey jokes either" She smiled as she said it. "It was the way you teased me and I think.. That talk downstairs.. And it was sealed when you rushed in head first to protect me." She shifted on the bed and in his arms to place a hand on his chest, where he had been injured. While no mark remained, she'd never forget. "I said it then and I say it now, it was foolish" Her hand curled into a small fist and she looked from his chest back up to him. "It was the way, I felt safe.." She smiled again "Even though you were a giant pain"

She shrugged some.. She had been his long before she had decided, she knew that already. She knew, her heart would be his before long, if it wasn't already. She stared up and him, the moonlight playing along the strong planes of his face though his hair. She reached up to tuck it behind his hair, her fingers soft along his skin. "I don't really want to move, but Daddy, I am not sure if you have noticed that the window, has no blinds.." She looked to it, nodding slightly. It in fact had none. She looked back up at him. "There should be a Walmart near, we can get black out drapes.." Her fingers hadn't moved from his jawline, curled lightly against his skin.

Richter adored the way she smiled at him, she seemed so shy right now, so small and defenceless and not at all the tough, loud mouthed brat he was used to. He missed that, but he liked this no less. It was part of the package it seemed, she was starting to feel perhaps a little lost like her age would suggest and needed reassurance? He didn't know exactly but he chuckled as she rolled her eyes and answered him. While she spoke he was leaning over her and his tongue flicked out to her lip where she was bleeding, not aiming to distract but unable to resist.

"Ahh, so that's how I seduced you into my bed, the talk in the bathroom and when I rushed at the feral." He grinned playfully. "To be honest I thought he was going to wreck my furniture and I couldn't allow that." He paused for just a second before he stroked his fingers through her hair and smiled. "Of course I couldn't let anything happen to you, foolish or not. I already didn't want to lose you. You'd know how I felt even then if you had looked at the letter I had written, I left it on the table long enough for you to read..." He kissed her again and sighed as she mentioned the window.

"Yes, I noticed but just holding you is worth burning for..."
Even as he said it he climbed to his feet, reluctantly letting her out of his arms. "Fine, I will take responsibility for this. Get up and get some clothes on, I'm not liking the idea of the Walmart staff seeing you like this..." He grinned. "Mine...nobody elses." He was already getting dressed himself, his eyes on her as he did so. He liked watching her, especially naked like this.

She snorted at him. "Oh yes, your precious broken hobo furniture! The horror!" She shook her head, leaning into the touch. The brat wasn't gone from Ember, merely resting. She returned the kiss, giving his lip a nip as he pulled back. "A letter, while I am sure sweet was at the time quite cowardly, Daddy. I deserved to hear it from you. Not read a letter you wrote after slinking off into the night"

She shifted as he climbed to his feet sitting up. She hadn't wanted to move either, and while burning might have been worth it, she was unwilling to lose him after just really finding him. Slipping from the bed she stretched, her slender form arching up and she let out a low, satisfied moan, before turning to find her clothing. It was were she had left it, in a pile at the end of the bed. Panties came first, the shorts lastly followed by her tank top. Her boots were still in the car. As she passed by him, she placed a kiss on his arm.

She headed down stairs to where he had deposited the suitcases. Pulling hers to one side she placed it on the counter and opened it, shifting through her things. Finding the cute pair of flats she hadn't been able to resist. Black patent leather, it was covered with little silver studs, a small skull dangled on the outside of each show near her ankle, below to thin straps that wrapped around it, covered in a line of the same studs.
"Come on Daddy, we should hurry. We can get me some food while we are there and then when we come back, I want a shower before sleep!" Her voice carried up the stairs even as she headed for the front door.

"Hey, that furniture was a heirloom to somebody, I'm sure!" Grinning he had laughed along with her, right up until she called him a coward. He had growled then, and there had been fire in his eyes. He didn't mind being called a coward if he had done something cowardly, but he really didn't feel like he had. He let it go, but he frowned at her as he stood up to dress, pecking her one last time. He had finished getting dressed in silence, socks, pants, shirt, coat...it hadn't taken very long but by the time he was done she was already downstairs and shouting to him.

He took the stairs quickly, checking he had his wallet in his coat pocket before he followed her out of the house and to the car, opening the door for her to get in while he looked around. They had a few hours before the sun came up, not enough to even begin hunting but enough to get these drapes and hang them at least. Climbing into the front seat, he started to drive, he had seen the Walmart on the way in so he knew it really wasn't going to be too far away and he already knew the directions.
"You're starting to really enjoy calling me Daddy, huh?" He was just trying to make small talk really, still a little put out by what she had said though on some level he understood how it must have looked. "It's cute." Sighing softly as he started to drive, he turned to face her. "I didn't think you were coming back...I was leaving that letter in case you came back at a later date, because I did have to move on." He turned his attention back to the road. "It hurts that you think I would do that to you knowing you would be back soon."

Back
Top Bottom