The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

"I...I..." she stammered, blinking a mile a minute when he asked her that. "I didn't...I don't..." she stammered even more, a new wave of tears washing down her face. "Baby, I'm sorry!" she whimpered, raising her hand to touch his cheek gently. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know what to do. They scared me, and Gui started screaming, and they started messing stuff up and then they just left as soon as they came! I...I..." she shook her head and looked over at their sleeping baby as if she was grateful he hadn't been affected.

Carlos frowned, but didn't explode at Elsa. He knew her rap sheet, and knew she was nineteen and didn't have any experience with this kind of thing. "It's okay, there ain't nothing we can do now," he said reluctantly. "What else did they do?" he asked as calmly as he could, images of the Center flashing before him, wondering if he'd go back. He couldn't let that happen. "Did they ask you questions? Did you go in the basement with them?" Her touch on his face soothed him, and he ran his hand on top of hers, looking at the baby, and finding it hard to hold this one thing against her.

She shook her head and when she saw that her touch on his face soothed him she stroked him again and went up on her tip toes, kissing him gently and lovingly. "I didn't go down there with them. I was trying to make Gui be quiet, to tell him it was okay that no one was going to hurt him. They only asked me if you were home. Then when they left they said they'd be seeing me." she sighed and nestled her head into the crook of his neck. "Are you hungry, baby? I made you dinner." she was finding playing this part a lot easier than she thought it'd be.

Carlos pushed her away a little, more out of frustration than anger at her. "Thanks, baby," he expressed, "but I gotta call my lawyer and see if this was legal," he explained. "Then, I'ma come back down." He went upstairs and quickly changed before calling his lawyer. The attorney wasn't a high powered lawyer at all. He was really an ex-gang member with a law degree who he called before he called his real, high priced lawyer, if that was necessary. He was on the phone, discussing this for about fifteen minutes, before heading back down. "So what's to eat?" he asked a little dejectedly.

Elsa felt a little bit bad when Carlos went upstairs to call his lawyer. He had seemed so excited to come home to her and she'd just ruined his joy with her lie. With Brendan's lie. With the lie that would pull her away from him. Which she wanted, definitely...but sort of didn't want it too. She got to work on the food immediately, hoping that would get her mind off of all that. Elsa smiled when Carlos came back down, all of the food prepared on the coffee table in front of the couch so that she could snuggle with him. "I made you spanish rice with chorizo. Beer too, baby. Come sit with me while you eat." she held out her hand to him in hopes that she could make him feel better.

Carlos did take her hand and sat down with Elsa. He decided not to talk about this with her any more, or let it affect his interaction with her. "Thanks, sugar," he told her, sipping the beer first, and than taking a fork full of rice and sausage. "Let's not talk about this cop thing no more. Don't mention it to me, to no one, okay? I'ma take care of it," he explained. He quickly downed about half of his food before taking another break, draining the rest of the beer. "So where you get that shirt?" he asked. "It look nice," he smiled, feeling a little more relaxed now. "That mean you my property or something?"

She nodded, her head resting against his shoulder as he ate. She would gladly not mention the cop thing again. She giggled when he asked her about the shirt. "I got it made special. And yeah, that's exactly what it means." she snuck her hand down into his plate and snagged a piece of sausage. She chewed it and then sighed a little, raising her head to look up at him, not so fake adoration in her eyes. She had to admit that when she was with Carlos, she was fairly attached to him. That was just the way her personality was. After the life she'd had, she needed someone to attach to. If she couldn't have Brendan, she would have Carlos. "I missed you. A lot."

Carlos ate some more of his food, glaring at Elsa. As much as he was worried about what happened, he was hot for her now, even more than he was on the way home. Now she was turning him on. "So I guess that mean you there for my pleasure, mama?" he teased, turning to her after setting down his fork. He ran his hand under her tank up and up across the skin on her stomach. "I missed you and your juicy ass myself," he rasped, leaning over and kissing her on the neck. "I think I had enough to eat now," he whispered. "Maybe you got a second course in mind?" he added suggestively.

When he set his fork down she sat up some more and crawled on to his lap, her legs straddling him easily. She leaned down and kissed his lips gently. She pulled away from him for a moment to run her hands up into his hair and look deep into his dark eyes. "Yeahh, daddy. I thought you might like some desert," she kissed him again, her mouth open and inviting. She ground into him lightly and suggestively, almost like a lap dance.

Carlos began to get aroused when she straddled him and began giving him her sensual attention. He could never resist that, Elsa was an amazing temptress. "I need some desert, mama. I need it bad," he moaned. He slid his fingers under her shirt, and began pulling it up while she gyrated on his lap. He closed his eyes and kissed her passionately while he stripped off her black 'Carlos' shirt.

"Mmm...I made you something special. One of a kind. Just for you," she pulled away from his kiss only long enough for him to take her shirt off. Then she was right back into kissing him, grinding him harder. She ran her hands up and down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt and then digging her hands inside, feeling his scarred chest. She worked her hands down lower and started to undo his pants.

Carlos broke their kiss momentarily and peeled the shirt off Elsa, showing off her bra-covered endowments, nice milky cleavage spilling out. Smiling, he kissed her again and lifted up his hips a little to allow her to work at his pants as they ground up against each other, Carlos' body starved for some action with his favorite girl. "I love it when you got somethin’ special, sugar,” he rasped, sliding his hand just under the waist of her pants, and down toward her womanhood, able to only get a finger inside. The jeans were really tight, he realized, which was something he loved more than words could describe. "I don't know how I'ma get these off, they huggin' your ass so tight, sugar," he teased.

She laughed when he tried to get his hand in her pants and they were too tight for him to do it. That was probably the only downfall to ridiculously tight jeans in Carlos' eyes. Elsa, of course, didn't really enjoy them ever. She felt like they made her look fat, but he adored them so she wore them when she was focusing on his happiness. When he lifted his hips up she tugged his pants down, taking his boxers at the same time. She squealed when she saw his already erect cock spring forth from him. "Ohh, looks like little Carlos is a little excited,"

As much as Carlos loved Elsa's juicy ass in the tight jeans, he wanted at what was under them even more. So he eventually got the button undone and the zipper partially down, allowing him to sink his hand in a little further. His cock had been bulging in his pants, begging to be released, so he laughed along with her joke when she thankfully stripped down his pants and boxers. "Yeah, little Carlos always ready for a juicy treat," he shot back, darting a taunting glance at her brown eyes. "I hope you don't think you ain't my property cause' you ain't got the shirt on no more," he teased, reaching around behind her back and undoing her bra clasps. "These still all mine," he growled, placing his hands over her breasts that were now only loosely covered by the bra cups.

"There ain't anything else I wanna be," she cooed to him, slipping back into that ghetto talk like she usually did when they messed around. She grabbed at her bra and tossed it away, her breasts completely free now. Then she moved on to her own pants, shimmying herself out of them and freeing her barely thong covered ass to him. She had to get off of him for a moment to step out of the jeans but immediately jumped right back on him, pressing her barely covered pussy up against his cock.

Carlos laughed when she talked slightly dirty to him, grabbing a hold of one large breast and massaging it, pinching and twisting at her brown nipple when he was finished. His eyes almost bulged out of his head when she peeled the tight jeans off, revealing a very sexy thong that displayed both meaty ass cheeks and covered her womanhood with just a thin piece of material. He grabbed her hips and ground his bare cock against her through the thong. "What's the matter?" he asked barely over a whisper. "These don't say 'Carlos' too," he complained mockingly, rubbing his finger over the thong right where her piercing was, and moving it around, pressing it down against her clit. "Maybe I can let it go if you take them off real sexy for me," he suggested, his throbbing, scarred cock pressing between her legs, begging for the real action to start.

"Aww, baby. I'm sorry. I'll get some new ones," she giggled at him, leaning over and pecking his lips as if in apology for her thong not being personalized with his name on it. She climbed off of him again, standing just in front of the couch. She hooked her fingers under the elastic of the panties and slowly pulled them down. Once they were off her hips the panties dropped to the ground and she swayed her hips a little bit to tease him. "How was that?"

Carlos completely forgot his probable pending indictment when Elsa danced sexy for him. There was a certain feeling in seeing a 'good girl' dance, gyrate, and strip for him, knowing she would never do such a thing for another man, (as far as he knew) or for money. It was slow, teasing, and wonderful the way she peeled the thong off, shaking her naked hips even once they were gone. "That wasn't bad," he said with a laugh, taking hold of her waist and pulling her into him, pressing his nose right up against her womanhood and taking in the scent he'd missed so much. "Now I might not even have to get 'Carlos' tattooed over here," he joked, pressing an index finger on the spotless white mound over her sex. "As long as we both know it's mine, I ain't gonna have to write it," he continued to tease, planting a kiss on her pussy. She tasted nice, as always, but after being away for a few days and facing the prospect of jail, he wasn't really in the mood for oral. He wanted the whole nine yards, and it seemed like Elsa would probably oblige him.

She laughed when he said he might have to tattoo his name on her. It was a nervous laugh. When Carlos said something like that he tended to be serious. If he wanted his name tattooed on her, he would probably try to make her do it. And she'd have no reason to say no if she was really as attached to him as she was making it seem. He would become immediately suspicious of her if she refused to do that. "There's no need for that, silly." she giggled at him, hoping that would wipe the thought away from his mind completely. She climbed on top of his lap again, pressing her now naked pussy against his hard, scarred length. She grinned at him and ground against him a little, just one last tease.

Carlos laughed in his deep laugh when she called him silly. It was actually a really comical idea to have his name written above her pussy to identify its owner. She just had put the idea in his head with her tank top with his name on it. He thought that he wouldn't mind getting his name tattooed somewhere on Elsa's body, though. Maybe on her arm, or ankle. Reaching around her, he grabbed her butt and squeezed it as she effectively teased him, rubbing their naked genitals together. "So you gonna do me here downstairs, sugar?" he asked suggestively, kissing her stomach again, then her breasts. He knew she seemed to have something against the couch in the past, but he liked the idea of being adventurous, and using another locale besides the bedroom. He glanced around at the dining room and kitchen, imagining suitable places for the filthy things he had in mind for Elsa.

She laughed, "Well, I guess since we're both naked already. Unless you'd prefer to pack up and move upstairs," she leaned forward and pecked his nose playfully. She did have a vendetta against the couch: it had harbored Erica when Carlos had so cruelly screwed her while Elsa was crying upstairs. But seeing Brendan had left her horny and wanting and Carlos was the only one who could take care of that for her right now. She would gladly move away from the couch if that was what he wanted, but somehow she didn't think he'd want to waste that time.

Carlos grinned at her comment, wrestling her down to the couch and flipping on top of her, pinning her to the cushions with his body weight. It was almost like what he would have done if he was raping her, except that it was completely consensual. "I'd fuck you anywhere, mama. And anytime, too. 'Cause you fiiine," he growled, looking down at her eyes now, and continuing to press his scarred, erect manhood against her pussy lips. "Did you miss little Carlos?" he teased, leaning over and kissing her as he started to push in enough to part her pussy lips, her hot breath from her love tunnel wafting out and warming his shaft.

"Mhmmm," she giggled, kissing him back a bunch of little times and then one big time. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stuffed her hands up into his hair like she usually did. "I missed both Carloses. Big and little," she spread her legs open on the couch for him, eager for them to start to actually mess around. They usually had quite a bit of foreplay and this time was no different. By the time that they got to the actual sex they were both raring to go.

He laughed at her and kissed her nose when she said she missed both Carloses. That was the kind of thing that made him dread the thought of going away again. Missing time like this with Elsa, fucking on the couch. Missing his son growing up. His lawyer had told him that since he already had two convictions for narcotics, a third would be a mandatory life sentence at the Center. He couldn't think about that now, but it was hard to not think about, too. He pushed his head back as Elsa played with his head, enjoying the massaging feeling. "Well you got a all-you-can-eat buffet of both of us comin' your way now, girlie," he told her. He slid his hand down along her stomach, pressed it lightly in her navel, and then patted around until he found her clit ring. "I really like this ring," he said. "It make it so easy to get you horny, sugar," he observed, beginning to twiddle it around his fingers.

She moaned when he started to twiddle with the ring again. She laughed softly and bucked her hips up to him to encourage more playing. "I'm pretty sure you could get me horny without it, daddy." she murmured as she laid her head back against the couch. She felt a little cramped there on the couch but she could deal with it. "You're teasing me now though," she whimpered with a little pout.

Back
Top Bottom