The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

His cumming inside of her felt absolutely divine. It wasn't a sexual feeling at all. She didn't get any arousal from it, it didn't make her wild with heat, but it was still one of the best feelings she'd ever had. It made her feel like their cycle was complete. She'd came, he'd came, and he was inside of her. It was a beautiful thing. When Carlos had done it she had felt nasty and gross, but when Brendan did it she felt far more satisfied than she ever had been. It was like a primal instinct. She felt good to have her lover's seed inside of her.

She let him pull her down and relaxed all of her muscles. She just collapsed there on him, his cock still throbbing gently within her. She giggled and bit his neck again playfully. "Mmmm," she groaned, running her hands up through his hair idly. "That was our best romp yet, I think."

Brendan just smiled a big, contented smile. Ultimately, the point when his manhood released in orgasm felt physically similar no matter what the circumstances. But releasing inside a woman who he absolutely adored, worshiped, and would die for added an emotional aspect to it that could never be replicated. He smiled and held her head tight, caressing her cheek, then rubbing his hand down her back, lightly massaging her muscles along her spine. "It was definitely our best time, baby," he agreed, his heart still racing from the experience. "So far, anyway," he added.

"You know, love," he said with a grin, lifting her head up and rubbing her temples. "I'm gonna get teased by all the guys on Monday for the marks you're leaving on my neck. I think you might have to get punished again," he teased, kissing her on the lips again. It was already the middle of the night, but time didn't have any meaning to Brendan on this magical night. "You know, this is the first time we'll ever get to fall asleep in each others arms afterward. Sleep together, in both senses of the term. I'm excited about that, baby." He wanted to ask her about whether she was worried about getting pregnant, but didn't think it right to bring up that topic at the present time.

"Mmm, I'm excited about that too," she cooed, biting his neck again on purpose, to leave another mark. Then she gently extricated herself from his grasp and rolled off of him. She snuggled up right next to him, flinging a leg in between his two and an arm over his lovely chest. She looked up at him and grinned, fully prepared to tease him. It was so amazing to her that they could play, tease, love, fight, and everything else so well together. Even when they were angry at each other they were still perfect in every way. Nothing could come between them, or at least that was what she thought so far.

"Oh? They'll tease you? Well...I could just stop. I mean, if you're worried about being teased because your girlfriend rode you twice in one night and just so happened to bite you a couple of times...."

Brendan wrapped her up in his arms, bringing her nose up to his own face. When she bit him again, he laughed in surprise. He reached behind her and gave her butt a single swat. Not a hard one like earlier, but more playful. "I don't mind the teasing," he admitted. "Or at least, even if I do, it'll have been worth it." He joined in helping tangle their legs together, her fishnets scratching his own legs lightly. "But I think you're well back on your way to having a master again tonight," he shot back. "Maybe I'll have you make us breakfast tomorrow just in those hot fishnets you're wearing. I never told you, but I'm a sucker for fishnets. And being that I'm a sucker for you, too, you pretty much caught me with the perfect storm tonight, babe."

"Ohhh?" she asked with a little giggle, "Make me make breakfast? What if I say no?" she squealed when he spanked her and wriggled against him. It was as if she really couldn't get enough of him. Three orgasms already this night and if he told her he wanted to go again, she wouldn't hesitate to spread her legs for him. She'd never been so cock-hungry in her life, but why would she have been? She didn't have Brendan then, she didn't know what love was like. She wasn't afraid to admit to the fact that she loved sex, especially that she loved sex with him. Hell, if one of his construction buddies asked her some lewd question about her sex life with Brendan, she'd answer quickly and honestly.

She licked his neck lightly and playfully. "I'll only wear the fishnets and make breakfast if you promise to do me in the kitchen." then she giggled and heaved a heavy contented sigh.

Brendan couldn't help but laugh as Elsa continued to tease him. The banter was fun and delicious, in his opinion. "I promise I'll do you in the kitchen," he leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Maybe on the counter. Or on the table. Or up against the wall. Or maybe on the floor like animals," he continued passionately. "But I might not be gentle," he continued right up in her ear. "I might have to make you moan and scream."

The mere thought of doing Elsa in the kitchen in the morning had now gotten him horny again, even though he'd been about ready to get to sleep for the night. All of a sudden, he flipped his body over and leaped on top of Elsa, pinning down her elbows with both hands. "But I don't think I'm done with you for tonight," he said, his eyebrows furrowed, and a wicked grin on his face. "I want you to spread yourself open again, so I can have at you right now," he said slowly and deliberately, pausing at every word.

She had begun to squirm a little while he described all of the places he could screw her in the kitchen. Secretly she wanted him to do her in all of those places, more than once. And she didn't really want him to be gentle. She wanted to moan and scream for him, and she always did, even when he was being gentle. She was always vocal about how he made her feel, partly because she had no control over it. He just made her feel so good that her body did what it wanted regardless of how her mind felt about keeping it to herself.

She yelped when he flipped on top of her and held himself over her. He wanted her to spread her legs for him. She widened her eyes and looked up at him innocently for a moment before narrowing them and grinning, "And what if I don't want to spread myself open for you?" she taunted one last time. But she spread herself open, as they both knew she was going to.

Brendan loved the way Elsa continued to tease. "I think you know what's destined to happen, darling," he shot back. "The question is whether you want to make me work for it." But then she made his point moot, and cooperated. He grinned widely, sticking his tongue through his teeth, and leaned over. He was going to give Elsa's pussy a good workout. But he was going to tease her. He was going to bring her right to the edge, and keep her there enough to make it uncomfortable as they continued their wild night.

Leaning in, he began to lap at her clit, concentrating on sending vibrations through her piercing. But he didn't work furiously. His motions was far more deliberate this time. At the same time, he reached into her sex, and found an area inside with his finger that he knew was the key to making her cum. As they'd explored each other's bodies, he'd become more attentive to Elsa's body and her most sensitive spots, mentally filing away notes for future use. "I hope you didn't forget that this means I own your pussy," he teased, licking her clit piercing as he said so. "Don't I?"

He was so right. She knew what was destined to happen. She was destined to give in to whatever he demand he made of her, and she would love it every time. There was something about the way he dominated her that was so thrilling, so delicious. It made her want him even more whenever he was rough and demanding of her. She squirmed when he began to lap at her clit again, being eaten out by him the third time that day. Granted, the second time he'd had the help of his candy cane, but this still counted as three.

She was taken by surprise when she suddenly felt his finger press against one of her most sensitive spots. She whined high and her back arched, her inside muscles clamping down on him hard. She shuddered and moaned, her body completely sucked in by what he'd just done. If she had had an ounce less of control over herself she probably would have squirted just then like she had that one time at the Center, but she was thankfully able to hold it back. She nodded quickly and furiously, immediately ceding to his power over her.

"Oh, God yes," she moaned, her hands clenching the sheets below her, "You own every part of me,"

Brendan smirked when Elsa said she owned every part of her. The truth was, she owned him just the same. He loved to dominate her, but he would do just about anything she asked, especially once they were out of the context of the bedroom. That was still left for her to explore during the course of their relationship. He absolutely adored her. Once she started to moan and grip the sheets, he left her clit alone completely. He did, however continue to press gently on her G-spot. He didn't rub it, but just pressed gently. He thought that he'd learned enough about Elsa to know it would be just enough to keep her on the edge. He was learning a lot about her body, in fact. He'd never told Elsa, but he'd been with five women intimately in his twenty-seven year old life. Somehow, he thought that maybe he should have been with more, but he was generally loyal once he got involved, not one to run around with a number of women. But he'd never been involved with anyone that even rivaled this relationship.

"Do you need more?" he asked as he watched her body slowly come back down from the state of arousal it had just been in. "Does your pussy need more attention?" he continued to tease. "You're going to have to beg for it."

Her leg twitched and her toes curled as he continued to press so tantalizingly on her g-spot. He was definitely teasing her now, making her pay for everything she'd just said to him in jest. With another man she may have been angry that he couldn't take a joke, but with him she loved it. She loved him punishing her for being mouthy and yet loving her at the same time. She wasn't afraid to enjoy being domestic with Brendan. She would cook and clean for him every day of her life if that was what he told her that he wanted. It wasn't like she had a college degree anyway. The ghetto didn't allow for that.

He was keeping her just on the edge of real pleasure. It was almost painful the way he was teasing her. Her hips were instinctively trying to buck against him to try to get more out of him, but he was doing an extremely good job of keeping her where he wanted her. She whined and pouted at him, trying to charm him into giving her what she wanted instead of really begging for it (just to see if she could do it). "Y-yes," she moaned, her leg twitching again as the pleasure rocketed through it.

Brendan laughed when she simply said 'yes'. "That didn't sound like much of a beg to me," he rasped back at her. He decided that all she earned with her latest plea, cute and adorable though it was, was another episode of teasing. He leaned back in, and pushed her piercing over to the side this time, rubbing his entire tongue across her clit, only passing over it a couple of times before retracting his tongue into his mouth. He kept his finger inside her perfectly still in her warmth, continuing to press on her little nub inside her sex.

"You'll have to do a little better that than," he practically growled, sticking his tongue out of his mouth, as if to offer its services, if only she would ask properly.

Okay, so she wasn't going to get away with it. He was going to make her beg him, whether she wanted to or not. And you know what, she was completely okay with that. It was part of what made him him, and it was absolutely superb. She sighed in pleasure when he ran his tongue over her clit, but was immediately taken away from it when he pulled his tongue away. She squirmed and pouted again, stamping her foot though there was nothing for her to stamp on. She just needed to give in, and she was going to.

"Pppppppleeeeeease," she moaned, "please give me more? Please let me cum? Please give my pussy more attention?" she squirmed more, her breathing heavy and labored as she tried to contain herself through this teasing.

Brendan laughed when Elsa stomped her foot. It wasn't a mean laugh. He simply couldn't help it, she was so cute. "See, all you had to do was ask," he finally said with a grin. He waited for a few agonzing seconds before getting back to work, determined to make her sweat it. But when he went to work, he did so with a fervor. His heart was racing from the excitement, and he lapped madly at her clit again, at the same time beginning to massage her with his finger inside. "Mmmm," he groaned, tasting the juices that were quickly developing all around her pussy.

She really thought she would go mad with anxiety in those few agonizing seconds that he waited after she'd finally begged him. It was well made up for though, when he began to actively pleasure her again. Her hips bucked up against him as much as he would let them, her head tilting back as her eyes rolled back in pleasure. For a few moments she was just lost in him giving her such delicious oral. But then it really started to get to her. He was rubbing her g-spot so thoroughly, so directly, that something different was happening in her. Yes, she was developing a very intense orgasm, but somehow it wasn't like the others. And then suddenly she realized why. Her inner muscles contracted and then suddenly and powerfully, she squirted this orgasm.

At first she didn't realize what was happening, she was so lost in her moans and quakes. But when she did her face turned beat red and she began squirming again, but this time it was try to get away from him in shame.

Brendan was taken quite by surprise by her sudden squirting. He knew that he was going to get her over the edge, and quickly, but this he was unprepared for. The squirt was hard and plentiful, and got him on the chin and neck, a little bit getting into her mouth. He smiled widely, loving the fact that he'd aroused her so intensely. "Somebody should watch what she wishes for," he teased, wiping the juice from his face. "That somebody being your horny pussy," he continued. But then he saw that Elsa was embarrassed. And the last thing that he wanted was to bring her genuine shame. Leaping up over her, he cuddled his body up next to her, holding her head in his arms, drawing it towards him and running his fingers through her hair. "Baby, it's okay," he whispered, pulling her back in tight to his chest. "I love you so much baby. I love every single thing you do. You never have to be ashamed. Why don't you relax and we'll actually get to sleep together, babe?"

She tried to enjoy his silly little comments about her horny pussy, but she was overcome with shame. She absolutely hated squirting. She felt like it was the nastiest thing she could possibly do, and though it happened rarely, it was always very powerful. It only happened when she was severely, severely aroused and was really pushed hard. She knew that Brendan liked it, but if she could control it, she'd never do it again. He'd have to do a lot of convincing to get her to be willing to try to do it again for him. If he wanted it, he was going to have to make her do it, and that probably would end as well as he'd like it to.

She kept trying to push him away as he crawled up her body and tried to draw her to him. She was upset and wanted to just be alone, but of course he wasn't going to let that happen. And the moment she found herself wrapped up in his arms, she stopped fighting. Why fight what she wanted most? She curled herself into him and lifted her chin, kissing him gently and nodding. "Okay. I...I love you too. More than anything,"

Brendan just smiled and kissed her back, reaching down and pulling the sheets over them, ready to sleep with Elsa until whenever they wanted to wake up on a lazy Sunday. He was more than thrilled with how the night had gone. He'd given his love four orgasms; two riding him, one with the candy, and one by eating her out. And he'd been plenty fulfilled himself, too. This wasn't even mentioning the fact that he'd seen Elsa in the sexiest outfit he could imagine. They would definitely have to play 'dress-up' again.

"You're perfect, Elsa," he whispered, closing his eyes. "Even when you are squirting me like a fire hose," he added with a chuckle and a light squeeze of her butt, unable to resist getting one last barb in after all the teasing she'd done. He wrapped one leg around hers and pulled his pillow up under his head, completely spent and ready to sleep for many hours.

She sighed again as she snuggled into his chest. She was about to say some other sweet nothing to him when he teased her about the squirting. She hit him in the chest childishly, fully aware that her little bit wasn't going to do anything to him. She smiled though when he squeezed her butt one last time and settled in, determined to get some very good rest.

They messed around the next morning in the kitchen, where Elsa did indeed make them breakfast in just the stockings. They spent their Sunday lazily, just being with each other the whole time and not worrying about the rest of the world. Their week went by fairly uneventfully, Elsa stayed home all day and cleaned and cooked dinner for him. They didn't have sex nearly as much as they had on that Saturday, but their sexual relationship was slowly becoming normal. Some nights they didn't do anything, some nights they just cuddled, and other nights they were very intimate.

Elsa soon became bored with staying home all day. She didn't really like the idea of being a stay at home girlfriend. If she was going to stay at home, she wanted to be married to him. But even then she didn't want to stay home. A week and a half had passed from their wild Saturday when she finally decided to bring it up to him at dinner.

"Brendan..." she started carefully, pushing her green beans around her plate idly. "Do...do you think it'd be okay for me to get a job?" she didn't know exactly how he would take it. She knew he loved coming home to a hot dinner and a woman eager to see him. It might not be that way anymore if she got a job. He might have to wait for dinner and she probably wouldn't be as full of energy.

The week had flown by for Brendan, being busy with work, and of course, Elsa. With sex reintroduced into their relationship, it only made life together that much more fulfilling. The seemingly uneventful times, though, were just as enjoyable. Brendan didn't think he could ever complain about a night where they just had a simple meal together, talked, or cuddled up and watched television.

He wasn't really surprised when Elsa asked her question as they enjoyed a delicious dinner she'd made. He often let his mind wander to her while he was at work, and knew she must be coping with some measure of boredom. It was true that he liked the excitement of coming home to her. However, he had the nagging thought that she deserved more fulfillment in life than simply that which he could provide her. What he really wanted for her, in fact, was the ability to choose. If she wanted to stay home, and maybe raise a family together in the future, he hoped that he could earn enough to give her that choice. But, if she wanted to work, he wouldn't want to deprive her of that opportunity, either.

Brendan was glad she'd brought it up, though. He hadn't wanted to mention it, lest it seem like he was trying to put her to work or something, although the truth was they were just making ends meet. He hadn't wanted to burden Elsa with that worry, either. "Honey, I think that's a great idea, if it's what you want to do." He stood up from his seat, and walked around behind Elsa, giving her shoulders a light rub, before taking her glass and filling it for her along with his own. "The truth is that I love having you around here. You've done so much for us at home," he said, setting her full glass down and taking a seat again. "But before you came along, I actually did some cooking here. It wasn't all frozen dinners and take-out," he said with a grin. "So maybe it would give me a chance to do that more often." He kicked at her feet under the table playfully, toying with them a little. "Besides, if I have a chance to actually miss you once in a while when you're not here, it'll just make it all the more exciting to see you when you do get in. Maybe it'll even give me a chance to plan all the naughty, fun things I can do with you," he concluded with a final tickle of her foot under the table.

She squealed with delight when he said that he was okay with her having a job. She'd secretly been doing a lot of online job searching during the day and had actually applied for a job. She'd had a video interview (as all computers were equipped with webcams in the 22nd century) with the employer, and had landed the job. She wasn't sure that she should really tell him all of the details, she didn't want to make it seem like she'd snuck around behind his back...even though that was exactly what she had done.

She kicked his feet back under the table, grabbing his ankle with both of hers and rubbing up and down his calf lightly. "I'm so glad, Brendan. I...I actually have a place in mind. There's a place about ten minutes by train from here. It has an opening for a receptionist is a large building. The building has insurance offices, doctor's offices, and stuff like that. It's great, because I wouldn't even need the car. I'd just take the train. The pay is really good too," she realized that she'd started babbling and shut her mouth, flushing a little. "Maybe money won't be so tight then."

Brendan was glad that this decision made Elsa so happy. The job sounded quite promising. And he'd been wishing all along that they did have a little bit extra to make things more comfortable. After all, it would be nice to be able to afford to go away somewhere nice together for a weekend at some point. "That's great, Elsa. I'm sure you'll get it, baby," he said with a big smile. Brendan stood up, and cleared away their plates now that they'd been emptied. "You're smart and dedicated. I'm sure they'll see that." He leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips.

After a quiet evening, they turned in for the night. Brendan, though, was so confident in Elsa's prospects that he stopped on the way home from work the next day and bought two bottles of champagne, planning a little celebration if Elsa announced she landed the job. "So, did you hear anything about the job?" Brendan asked as he came in from work, closing the door behind him. Seeing the sparkle in her eye, he guessed that he knew already. "Come on, tell me!" he pleaded with a laugh, giving her a tickle on her hips.

When Brendan came in the following evening and ran over to her, tickling her expertly she squealed and threw her arms around his neck. Of course she'd known since the day before, but she was just as excited to tell him now. "I got it!" she squealed and hugged him close to her. She pulled away from him after a couple of moments and gazed into his eyes. Then she rushed forward and smashed her lips into his passionately. She was more excited now than she had been in a long time. Even getting out the Center was exciting like this. It was exciting, sure, but not this way. This was different, and special.

She pulled away from his lips after a couple of moments and grabbed his hand, tugging him towards the dinner table where she had everything set up. "They want me to start Monday. I can't wait. Baby, I'm so excited."

Brendan felt the electricity in the air as Elsa shared the wonderful news with him. He hugged her tight, reveling in her moment, and then was taken off guard by her passionate kiss. He kissed her back like he meant it, parting his lips and tasting her excitement on her tongue. Once they'd kissed, he lifted her off the ground, and placing his hands under her knees, he held her up and swung her around. It was obvious that she was really excited about this new development.

"Look what I got," he said as she led him to the dinner table. He pulled one of the bottles of champagne out of the paper bag he had laid on the couch. "I knew my baby would get that job," he said with a big smile. "We'll really celebrate tonight, love." He pulled out two glasses and poured the champagne, handing Elsa a glass, clinking it with his. "I'm so excited for you," he said as he took a sip of the tingly drink.

She squealed again when he lifted her up and spun her around. She giggled when he set her down and then squealed once more when she saw him pull out the bottle of champagne. He was so wonderful. She took the glass when he handed it to her and took a somewhat unladylike generous sip of the champagne. It made her mouth burn a little and she shivered her delight.

"I made steak." she cooed as she sat down at her usual place at the dinner table. She knew he particularly enjoyed steak (as most men did), and had wanted to make this day as much about him as it was about her. Without him she never would have been able to get the job anyway, she'd still be suffering at the Center.

Back
Top Bottom