The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

A cellmate? She was getting a cellmate? That seemed suspicious to her. Elsa prayed to God that it wasn't Jamie. But Jamie didn't live on E block, or at least she didn't used to. That could have changed though, inmates got moved around all the time. Elsa stood and followed Ryan out the door and through the corridors to E block. It wasn't until they were passing the cells that she realized E block was solitary confinement. How could she possibly get a cellmate in solitary? The cells were small but spaced out a great deal, to give privacy, but the kind of privacy an inmate didn't want.

Elsa looked up when she heard the familiar Hispanic accent come from the cell she was led to. There was Carlos. The color drained from her face and she stopped dead, trying to make herself dead weight so that Ryan couldn't push her into the cell. But he pushed her anyway and she stumbled in to Carlos leering at her. Elsa turned around and grabbed the bars of the cell, "No! No, don't leave me here, please! Do you know what he did to me?!" but Ryan was already walking away.

Confused though he was about his sudden run of good fortune, Carlos was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Or in this case, a gift Elsa. "Hey, Mamita," he said, putting his hands on her hips. "We didn't get to finish having a good time before, baby." Leaning in, and sniffing her neck, he smiled wide, displaying his missing tooth. "I didn't even get to plant my seed in you, sweetie. You got nice hips for bringing a Carlos Jr. into this world on the outside." He swung his hands down, pinching her hips again. "Where I come from, baby, that's the best kind of body. So why you came to see me anyway," he asked, leering up and down at her uniformed body, counting down the moments until he could take her out of it.

Elsa jumped when Carlos put his hands on her hips. She backed away and whimpered when he tried to sniff her. "Don't touch me!" she screeched, backing up until she hit the wall. She turned towards the bars again and tried to shake them. "OFFICER!" she screamed, using the respectful title he liked and she hated, "OFFICER, SIR! Don't leave me here, please!" tears welled up in her eyes as she thought about how Brendan had rescued her from Carlos the last time. But Brendan wasn't here to save her again. She turned and saw Carlos undressing her with his eyes and the tears nearly spilt over. "I won't turn in my old C.O. He...he was fired for sleeping with me," she didn't know why she was suddenly being honest with him.

"Damn, you get youself around, bitch," he said with a laugh, bad breath emanating from his stale mouth. "No wonder he made a run at me. You was his bitch," Carlos said, laughing still. Turning serious all of a sudden, he reached up and grabbed her throat, gripping her up against the bars. "Don't you know this is solitary, yo? Ain't no one to hear or help you." Grinning devilishly at Elsa, he decided to inform her of their schedule. "This is gonna be nice, baby. I'ma fuck a baby into your womb all night, then suck your sweet tits. You can sleep by my feet, too. I ain't had no woman to sleep next to in forever." Letting his tattoed arm down, he released his grip on her. "Then in the morning," he continued, his smile back, "you can suck me off and drink my cum for breakfast. So what you think?" he sneered.

Elsa jumped when Carlos grabbed her throat and pushed her against the bars. She whimpered and fidgeted, her face slowly turning red as he cut off her air supply. She gasped for breath when he finally let go of her, the tears really streaming down her face now. She shook her head, slowly at first, and then faster and faster. "No. No, no, no, no." she whimpered, trembling a little. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. First the warden and Ryan, and now she was locked in a cell with Carlos? "No, no. I can't stay here. Not...not with you. Don't -- don't touch me!"

Carlos was a hardened man, and the tears running down Elsa's pretty face still almost got to him. However, he was never one to show a shred of compassion unless there was something in it for him. Suddenly turning violent, he wrestled the quivering, sobbing mass that was Elsa to the ground. He only had a blanket to sleep on in the cell, and climbed on top of her on the blanket, trying to keep the trembling girl still. Holding her face-down with his body weight, he slipped his pants down in one motion. He had gotten hard from the moment he saw Elsa, so his manhood was at a full salute now. Wresting her pants down roughly, Carlos picked up where he left off last time, stabbing wildly at her anus as he held her bent over. "Yeah, Juera! Keep that ass still so I can get up in there." Suddenly putting her in a bear hug, he became completely still. "I forgot. You don't like it up the ass, do you?" he sneered into her ear. "Tell you what. You make a deal, and give me what I want, and I won't do you in the ass."

She screamed when he began to wrestle her to the ground, fighting him off just as hard as she'd try to that first time in the supply room. She screamed and screamed, kicking and punching, but falling to the ground all the same. She wriggled and tried to stop him, but he yanked her pants and panties down before she could really stop him, not that she would get anywhere anyway. She cried out once more when his erection began to prod at her ass hole, her skin heating up in terror. He was really picking up right where he left off. She was still trembling when he suddenly stopped, holding her in a tight, strange, bear hug. She breathed heavily for a couple of moments, considering his offer. "You...you won't do it ever?" she asked shakily. She couldn't believe she was about to agree to this. "O-okay," she said, nodding a little.

Carlos took a deep breath and let go of Elsa completely. He stood over her ominously, though, his dark, scarred cock pointing right at her, as if watching over her with its one eye, to ensure she didn't leave the dark corner of his cell. "That's right, baby," he said with his toothy smile. The truth was, he was weakened by punishments and slight malnourishment, and this would make it easier on him too, not having to fight for everything all night.

"I've been waiting to have a lady ride me like crazy for a while. So you ride my big dick 'til you get off, take my cum inside you, and blow me in the morning, I'll let you off the hook when it comes to that tight ass. You don't agree, and I'll do all that, plus your ass, sexy mama." He slid his pants all the way off, starting next on his shirt. "So if you for that, take everything off, and get ready to take the ride of your life, sugar."

She breathed in and out slowly as Carlos stood over her ominously. She hated herself for this. She couldn't believe that she was going to do this. It was either do as he said or let him do it to her and then fuck her ass too. She sat up and rolled over so that she wasn't bent up like a dog anymore. She sniffled, shaking her head a little to try to expel the rest of the tears from her eyes. She began unbuttoning her shirt, but wouldn't look at him. She wanted to kill herself for doing this. She took off her shirt and let it fall to the floor next to her. Then she shimmied off her pants.

The next part was going to be more difficult for her. She hesitated and then unclasped her bra, placing it on the floor next to her. She took a deep breath and slid her panties off, drawing her legs up close to her. She glanced up at him quickly but then drew her eyes away, that was too much. She waited for him to get on the floor, and then she'd...do what she had to do.

Carlos laughed, slapping his hands together once she began undressing for him. "Haha, you like it. I know you like it, baby," he teased, tossing his shirt to the front of the cell, revealing his dark, muscular chest, several large, colorful tattoos decorating it. Laying back on the blanket, he waved Elsa in with both hands. "Come on down here, sugar. You got your ridin' outfit on now," referring to her nude state.

"Sit up here by my chest first. I wanna make sure you wet and ready to go." He continued to leer at her nakedness as he waited for her to comply. He certainly had a better look at her now than in the dark supply room. How he wanted to squeeze and torture those pretty, large breasts. But there was something else. "Wait a minute, Mamita. You didn't tell me you got a piercing in your cha cha," he said with a big smile. That means I got me another toy for me to play with," he said with his usual evil grin, eyeing up her red, smooth slit, red marks still on either side from the electrodes.

"It's new," she said irritably as she begrudgingly crawled over to him. She sat next to his chest, her butt just barely fitting on the blanket with his large body on it too. She didn't want her bare skin to touch the cold cement floor, let alone her sensitive ass. She was aware of the bruises and welts she had all over her body. She sincerely hoped that since she was complying with Carlos (much as she didn't want to), he would refrain from hitting her too much. She expected some, he was from the ghetto after all, and physicality was a way of communicating affection to most men there.

"And it wasn't exactly my choice," she growled, a little upset that he wouldn't just let her get this over with. Why did he have to make sure she was wet before she did anything? He'd already told her that she was going to have to orgasm from this as part of the deal. She remembered that he'd made her orgasm last time and cringed. She hated that he was able to do that to her.

"Hey, hey, Mama," he said. "We don't gotta talk about that if you don't want to." He poked at her womanhood, prodding the piercing, moving it back and forth to see if it aroused her at all, looking into her eyes for any hint to that effect. Next, he rubbed her a little, up and down, and sensing that she wasn't completely dry, didn't really want to wait any longer. He did get quite a charge, though, out of making his women orgasm. Unable to resist a little rough play first, he reached up next, and twirled both nipples between his fingers. "Okay, get on top of me now, and ride away," he panted, holding his cock straight up so that she could sink herself onto it.

Elsa supposed that the thing that bothered her most about this whole ordeal was the fact that he wanted her to orgasm. She knew herself well enough to know that she couldn't stop herself from making noises of pleasure, that she could stop herself from gripping her partner and she couldn't stop her body from reacting obviously when she was going to come. She was going to have to do all of that for him, whether she wanted to or not. It came as part of the package. After he was finished 'playing' with her she sighed a little and crawled towards his lower half and climbed up on top of him. Straddling him was strange. He was such a large man, her pussy was already very spread just from being on top of him without him inside of her. Her hands rested on his stomach and she gritted her teeth as she lowered herself down onto him.

Carlos let out a deep, heavy moan when Elsa spread herself open and impaled her womanhood on his erect cock. "Holy shit," you're good!" he exclaimed as she began to ride him. There was no feeling like forcing a woman to take control and ride him out. The act of being beneath her gave him the fantasy that she wanted him; was horny for him. "Damn, you such a good slut," he belted out, a huge smile of pleasure on his face, as he grabbed her hips and tried to force her to buck him. His one regret about this type of position was that he couldn't assert himself as much as he would like. Grabbing both nipples by the piercings, he let out a deep gasp, eyes rolling back into his head, as he ground his hips upward into her. "Faster, slut, faster," he moaned, twisting her nipples around.

It suddenly hit her that she hadn't even rode Brendan. Brendan, than man that she loved more than anything, but here she was riding an enormous convict that had raped her and threatened to go up her ass. Even worse than that...it felt good. Her thighs hugged his waist as she bounced up and down on him, her insides squeezing him rhythmically without her even having to make them. Her body was really enjoying this, her body loved his big cock, and it was invading her mind too. She bit her lip in an attempt to keep herself from making any sound, but a part whimper-part moan escaped her mouth. She went fast when he demanded it of her, though she shot him a dirty look each time he called her a slut. She could feel an orgasm building inside of her already. How could this possibly be?

Carlos smiled a huge smile when she failed to stifle her little whimper. "Ha, I knew you liked it," he taunted, letting go of her breasts. He reached around and grabbed her butt cheeks, squeezing both of them hard. "Now I want you to look down at my dick going in and out of your pussy. Take a long look at how happy your horny pussy is. Look how wet you're making my dick, sugar." He squeezed her ass even more firmly, determined to do so until she looked. He did his best to keep his attention on her eyes, even though his pleasure-starved manhood was throbbing with pleasure from her, every bulging vein on his shaft being massaged by her pulsating muscles.

Her pussy was horny. Incredibly horny. She gritted her teeth and tried to refuse him, tried to refuse his command. But he was squeezing her ass hard and she could tell that he wasn't going to let go until she did what he wanted her to. She took a deep breath and looked down, seeing several things that dismayed her. First she saw his grinning face. Then she saw his naked body beneath hers. Then she saw her swollen clit moving up and down as she rode him. Each time she rose up she could see his dark throbbing cock and then she saw it disappear. She only looked at it for a couple of seconds and then picked her head back up, her fingers curling down into an almost-fist on his stomach as she felt that she was going to lose it. She took in one more deep breath and held it, but she still ended up moaning a little as her pussy gripped him and then released in a hot orgasm.

Carlos was busy moaning and gasping in the throes of pre-orgasm with Elsa climaxed. That only got him going more, however, as he reached up, and manipulated her piercing back and forth while she was in the middle of her orgasm, trying to rub it against her clit and work her into even more of a frenzy. "Oh, oh, I love it when a bitch comes with me inside," he shouted. "It feels like your pussy's givin' me a blow job." He rammed his hips up against hers. "Keep riding me. I got a load of sperm with your name on it. It say 'mamita' right on it. Tell me you want my load inside you. Tell me," he repeated, a violent, crazed look in his eyes, continuing to play with her ring, rubbing it against her most sensitive area.

She shook her head wildly when he told her to tell him that she wanted it. She couldn't do that. That was too much. But he was rubbing her piercing up against her already extremely sensitive clit. Her mouth dropped open and she threw her head back, a completely involuntary and incredibly passionate moan bellowing from her mouth. She kept riding him, harder and faster, riding out her orgasm in a wild and uncontrolled way. Her pussy kept clenching and releasing his cock rhythmically and she was sucking in breath as if she couldn't breathe at all.

Carlos began moaning uncontrollably once she began riding him like wild and bellowing in pleasure. His own hips were thrusting crazily to meet hers, to drown his manhood as deep as he could in her writhing pussy. "You better tell me you want it, bitch." he repeated, unable to hold out for more than a few more seconds. "Your pussy's so tight, you know you need this. You gonna take my load," he moaned out. Feeling the need to stuff something in his mouth to drown out the uncontrollable screams of desire, he wrapped his strong arms around her back, and yanked Elsa's torso down to him, taking a savage bite at her right breast, letting the skin out slowly through his teeth, and latching onto the nipple by her decorative barbell. Pulling it as far back towards the ground as possible, with no regard for Elsa's comfort, he finally opened his mouth wide, let it go, and let out a mindblowing scream as he release his seed deep inside his unwilling partner.

Elsa shook her head again, the second time refusing to tell him that she wanted his load. She yelped when he latched his arms around her and yanked her down, screaming in pain this time when his teeth clamped down on her breast. She writhed, trying to pull herself away from his teeth. A fresh round of tears rolled down her face when he pulled at the barbell on her nipple, stretching her nipple in ways it wasn't meant to be stretched. But then finally he came inside of her, she didn't have to tell him that she wanted it anymore, he'd done it already. She cringed when she felt his jizz squirting inside of her. After he came she slowed down her movements on him until she finally came to a stop. She gasped for breath and began to try to wriggle out of his grasp to get off of him.

Supremely satisfied now, Carlos let out a last deep breath of pleasure, and allowed his gasping, wriggling victim off him. Rolling over, he grabbed his pants, stood up, and pulled them back on, leaving his shirt off. "Leave your clothes off, sugar," he instructed the tearful Elsa, looming over her with a look of both disgust and satisfaction. "I wanna remember you always like this. Naked on the floor, after taking my load." Kneeling over her battered body, he examined her closely, looking on with interest as some of his cum oozed out of her swollen slit.

"You wasn't really as good as I thought you was gonna be," he said in an even tone, with a devious smile. "You gonna have to make it up later when you suck me off. But you are good for one thing," he added, grabbing her by her squirming hips. "Makin' me a baby," he taunted her. "Nine months from now, he gonna come out right where I just filled you up. And you gonna name him Carlos Jr, aren't you? And let him suck your teats, and take care of him till I get out." He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head roughly up towards him. "Ain't that right," he demanded with a sneer.

Elsa got a tiny bit of relief when Carlos finally let her roll off of him, landing on the ground with a little thud. She coughed and curled up into as much of a ball as she could manage. She could feel his cum oozing inside of her, dripping out onto the dank blanket and onto her upper thighs. Disgusting. Why had she subjected herself to that? She knew why. So that he would rape her ass. The warden had known what Carlos what do to her in here, that's why she tried to make her testify against Brendan. Elsa wondered how long she was going to be stuck in here with this psychopath.

She yelped lightly when Carlos grabbed her hips. She swatted at him, whimpering and trying to turn away. The last thing she wanted right now was for him to keep touching her and to keep taunting her about having his baby. She wanted to believe that that would never happen, but so far Carlos was the only one that'd come inside of her. Even Brendan and Ryan had been careful not to do that. She whimpered once more when Carlos grabbed her hair and yanked her head up with it, forcing her to look him in the eye. She nodded weakly, but knew it was a lie. Even if he did get her pregnant, she'd never name it after him or ever let him see it.

Carlos smiled widely, highlighting his missing bottom tooth as he did so, as Elsa halfheartedly promised to do what he'd said. "And you know what else?" he seethed. "You have an abortion, and I'll kill you. You, your family, your lover, everybody," he threatened with a hiss, slicing his hand horizontally across his throat for effect. Carlos got off on this type of treatment. He knew that even if she got pregnant, and wasn't going to have an abortion anyway, now it would always be in her mind that he had forbade it. Lying down and closing his eyes, Carlos was quite content as he let himself go. "You can have the end of the blanket," he murmured, half asleep, just before dozing off.

The warden and Ryan, meanwhile, had been in the warden's locked office the whole time, enjoying their own brand of homemade pornography. The 'E' block, did in fact, have a camera trained on every solitary cell, including the one Carlos had just violated Elsa in. They had watched every moment together, culminating with a quickie on top of the warden's large mahogany desk. "Why don't you take her away from that animal," the warden rasped, lighting a cigarette. "Who's he to assume he gets her for the night? We can always send her back if we need to," she said, buttoning up her shirt, and laying back in her comfortable office chair, eyes closed, as she let out a sigh. "That's too much trouble," Ryan protested. "I'll do it in the morning." The warden rolled her eyes and nodded, and Ryan dressed and left, clocking out for the night, sealing Elsa's fate to spend the night with Carlos.

He would kill her if she had an abortion. How would he know? Well, she still had five months left here. If he got her pregnant it would be painfully obvious by the time she left. He would know if she had an abortion, but she couldn't anyway. There's no way for her to get an abortion here, she'd be forced to keep it. She could put it up for adoption once it was born. But would she be able to do that? She didn't think so. If she carried a child for nine months and then birthed it, she would end up loving it, despite who helped in making it.

She heard Carlos fall asleep fairly quickly. She crawled to the end of the blanket and collapsed down onto it, taking the fetal position up again. She rested her head down against the thin dank blanket, closing her eyes and trying to find some kind of comfortable position. She eventually fell asleep, her body sore from the activities that had been forced upon her.

Back
Top Bottom