Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University

Over the course of the next week, Jason had gotten started on his classes. Of particular interest was a World History class that would be useful on the path of the Archaeologist. He had taken World History in high school, but this course was much more detailed. When not in class, he worked on his running with Erin and Eren. He also wanted to keep up his weightlifting, so he attended the workouts with Erin and Irene. It was a tiring schedule, so the weekends would be all about relaxation.

That day, Erin jumped on him in her sexy sunset bikini.
"The beach sounds great. I'm totally in!"
Getting changed into the blue trunks with white wave pattern, he came out of the bathroom. He chuckled as she said that she was going to eye bang his body.
"The eye banging will be mutual."

After opening the door for her, Jason followed her out. They exited the campus and Jason hoisted Erin onto his shoulders.
"Armstrong Tours is now moving out. Keep all hands and feet inside while the vehicle is moving."
They crossed over to the beach and Jason stood looking at the surf as it came in.
"I could get used to this."

@Aluora

Lily waded into the turquoise water, stopping for it to rest just above her knees. Bending down a bit she cupped her hands splashed upwards onto her arms. With the remaining water on her hands she rubbed down the back of her neck. The waters temperature came as a surprise, it was quite warmer than the waters she grew up around. Walking a little further she casted casual smiles at the faces around, the beach was busy given the gorgeous weather.

Unsure of who would be joining her, she made the initial swim a quick one. Staying only long enough to dunk her entire body, allowing herself to sink down to the sandy bottom. It had been too long since she played in the ocean, back home it was her favorite thing to do along side of ballet. The warm yellow sun, the feeling of sand between your toes, the gentle sound of waves meeting the shore. Pure bliss.

Breaking the surface Lily headed back to the shore. Before slipping her ray bans back on she gave them a shake, doing her best to knock off the water droplets. Up a ways she could see the familiar duo, Erin and Jason who had became good friends of hers. As did most of the people she met the night of the meet and greet. Between classes and extracurricular activities it had been hard to get everyone together. Not to mention the preparation for sports.

"Hey, guys!" Lily called once they got closer, lifting a hand up to wave. "Glad you came!" she added, tilting her head to the side to give her wet hair a few squeezes. "I brought a bunch of bottled waters in my beach bag, but if you want something stronger we may have to venture elsewhere," she nodded towards a tiki bar just up the beach.

~~
Speaking to: @Aluora @True Grave

Warm grains of white sand scrunched softly between Eren's feet as he strolled between small sand dunes on the way to a Tiki bar. It had a thatch roof made of yellow grass and a foundation made of entirely brown bamboo. The barstools and pillars were carved into brightly painted totems. Colorful tropical drinks with tiny umbrellas sat inside of the many martini glasses that lined the counter top. He wasn't feeling particularly thirsty, especially after recalling his hangover. So he ignored it for now. Green palmetto trees loomed over his head sheltering him from the golden rays of Autumn sun, that pierced their canopies.

Arenophiles as far as the eye could see were launching frisbee's, serving volleyballs, and burying one another in the loose deep sand. Up ahead Ren caught the silhouette of the trio as he identified the one pointing in his direction. It was Lily, accompanied by Erin & Jason.
Small gust of wind pushed through his jet black hair as he moved toward them. Glancing over his shoulder, he could see another one his friend's making a 'cameo'. Cammi. She wasn't too far behind him, he pondered if she'd come their way.

"Yo guys. What's up? Nice weather we're having, eh?" He flashed his pearly whites at the three of them & dusted the flecks of sand from his hair. Waves from the roaring turquoise sea splashed at his toes, causing him to step back. The closest he'd been to playing in water was uncapping a fire hydrant & dancing in its spray.

Referring To: @Pastel @True Grave @Aluora @alona98

Athena woke up rather later than usual but with still enough time to make a quick breakfast, fix her hair and make up and head to her first induction lesson. Basically covering what they were going to do, when deadlines were and the general use of the art studio. She couldn’t wait to get started, there was clay and an abundance of pencils and artist equipment.

Returning to the room she dumped her books and checked her phone excited at the idea of going to the beach, after a quick clean of the bathroom having memories come flooding back to her as she wiped away the remains of green paint, put on her pink/red bikini and headed out passing a few of the art students in the hall she promised to come and hang out soon.

Considering there had been a huge party here the campus was sparkling clean, walking down the rather short path to the beach it didn’t take her long before she found her friends, approaching Lily first she smiled.

“Hey hun, how’s it going? You left in a hurry this morning...” she trailed off as she gave her a hug with her arm as she lifted up her sunglasses to rest on the top of her head just noticing Eren there.

“Ooh Eren! trying to make the ladies swoon are we? If I painted you grey you’d be a perfect statue” she giggled placing her hand on his chest to slowly run down to his abs until she noticed Erin and Jason, smiling at the both she greeted them.

“ hey Erin! Still trying to hide your feelings for me?” She winked playfully her hand resting on Lily’s hip. “ Jason! looking sexy as ever. so im both thirsty and hungry, how about we head to the tiki bar get some grub and something non alcoholic cause my head is still meh. Then go for a dip...” she trailed off.

Talking to @Pastel @True Grave @Aluora @Damien_Akira

Tagging: Irene (@LilGunner), Lily (@Pastel), Erin (Aluora), Jason (@TrueGrave), Eren (@Damien_Akira), Athena (@IfIWereInYourShoes).

Gordie was like a large pup, though it wasn’t the first object he had wrecked during his long history on the ice. Yet it never ceased to lose the thrill, same as the first time he laid someone out broadside on the ice. Irene’s laughter came like a relish to his ears, never knowing that such entertainment provided for her could be so deserved. ”He certainly won’t be the last.” He agreed when it came to slamming, as she so eloquently put it, douche-canoes into the boards like that. Though violence was never really his first choice, he felt no qualms about it either way.

Together they managed to make good progress around the rink, an entire rotation, and soon Irene let go of his arm to begin moving on her own, holding her balance. Gordie followed at a leisurely pace, in case an accident should still ensure, and to make sure the other fuckhead didn’t try for round two. You don’t want none of this, pal. Thankfully, there wasn’t any more and he could focus on Irene learning the art of skating, while he learned how to cuss appropriately like a sailor from her. Jeez, he never even heard of some of these phrases.

He followed her crash into the boards, though he stopped expertly with the usual spray of ice and frosting, making sure not to drench her fallen form. ”That girl really knows how to read minds, eh?” He mused with a grin to the text message that Irene read a loud. It was never a bad time for a drink. ”Let’s do you once more around the place, all on your own, then you can graduate from skating boot camp. Come on, Reeny.” He said, reaching down to place his hands under her shoulders and heft her right up back onto her feet, grinning as he manipulated her small form. For a moment they just glided on the ice, his hands on her sides, facing her with a smile. He reached behind her and used his hand to clear some of the icing still clinging to her rear, before grabbing it and pulling her towards him.

Then he leaned forward and kissed her.

”Sorry, but I couldn’t help myself. You’re just so helpless right now and it was probably the best time to do that.” He winked. ”If you want to kill me for that, you’ll have to catch me Reeny.” Gordie then challenged playfully after pulling away, enjoying the expression he left on her face as he took off at a fast momentum down the length of the rink. He could probably complete two or three cycles before she finished hers, twirling around to skate backwards every time he passed her. He grinned as he waited for her by the benches, where people entered and exited, wondering if he should expect a smack or an outright punch for his little kiss-stealing maneuver.

”Ready? I wouldn’t mind coming here again with ya.” He said to Irene as he took off his skate and grabbed his bag with his regular shoes. ”I suppose I should have bought you a drink before attempting that. I always get these things back-ass-wards.” He winked again with his cheeky reference to his move earlier. ”I don’t suppose I can rectify that at the beach still? Oh, and do you mind if we stop by the dorms first?”

Back at his room, he switched from the slightly warmer garments that he wore to the rink for some appropriate beachwear. A sleeveless blank jersey, some long shorts, and sandals, with his hair all slicked back. He took a towel too, around his shoulders, as how could one go to the beach without taking a swim? The top was probably unnecessary and though he had a body that should be displayed, he wasn’t in no hurry to do that either. Wallet in the back pocket, phone in the side, key in the other, he was all ready to go. He waited for Reeny in the hallway and together they made their way to the beach, where they found everyone already gathered at a tiki bar.

”Hey y’all.” He greeted with his customary finger guns, flicking and giving as sweeping point to everyone. Handshakes for the men, half hugs for the girls. ”What we drinking tonight?” He asked, casting a glance at Irene as he would be buying, and partaking, in whatever she wanted first. Damn it was hot out here, too much for his Canadian blood. He put his towel aside and took off his jersey as well, scratching broad chest and letting the sun kiss his torso for the present.

Cammi saw Ren headed over to couple friends from the night before. Shoes, and sketchbook in hand.

" Hey, y'all! " Cammi said loudly getting their attention " how's everyone."

She out a beach towel before sitting down, taking in the calmness of the waves. The chatter from her friends. She opened her sketchbook and started sketching.

" So what are we getting up too tonight." Cammi asked looking up for a second

Talking to @Pastel @True Grave @Aluora @Damien_Akira and @IfIWereInYourShoes

Erin got giddy with excitement when Jason started his "Armstrong Tours" tour guide voice. She wasted no time jumping on his back, ready to get to the beach.

Lily was there already. She seems liked she just stepped out of the water. "Hey Lily, thanks for the invite. I know most days seem to be beautiful in Miami, but it feels extra amazing out here. Thanks for the offer on the water bottles, I will probably take you up on that." Erin kicks the sand when Lily mentions the bar "I would love to...if it was legal for me to do so. I guess I might still be the baby of the group." Erin leans up to whisper into Jason's ear. "So...I really hoping that there is some sort of super legal loophole that lets students under the age of 21 drink? No? Oh well". Erin shrugs "Oh hey Lil, congrats on winning the costume contest!

Eren then spotted Ren as he arrived. She walked over and gave him a big hug. "Hey brother! Second place, congrats! You were all embarrassed to. Obviously everyone loved it." Erin then look over Rennin his swimsuit. "I thought Tuxedo Ren was handsome, but beach time Eren is sexy. I figured you would have your girls all ov...", Erin stopped her words, as if she summoned Athena, noticing her approach.

Erin laughed at Athena comments, watching the fiery redhead rest her hand on Lily's hip. She also could not help to slightly blush,
"I will tell you what Athena, if Jason messed up, it will be me and you babe". Erin gives Athena a wink before turning back to Jason, giving him a kiss. "Babe, I'm never actually worried you will mess up. Your are the best".

It seems everyone was arriving as Gordie and Irene showed up. Once again, Erin returned the finger gun greeting from Gordie with her own "Pew Pew", per usual. Erin answers Gordie's question "Whatever your buying, of course."

Erin would drag Jason in the water, as he was her personal floatation device. After a few moments in the water with him, she would notice Cammi. "Hey Cam, I think maybe another party". Erin ends up sitting down next to Cammi, as her eyes were glued to the sketchbook and watching Cammi create a new picture. For some reason, Erin was enthralled by watching Cammi draw.

@True Grave Jason @Damien_Akira Eren @Pastel Lily @BennyQ Gordie @LilGunner Irene @alona98 Cammi @IfIWereInYourShoes Athena

"Seems likes it," she agreed from her frozen throne. "But yeah, one more lap." Quick and easy as wrangling a ragdoll Gordie hefted her back onto the thin blades strapped to her feet. She gripped his thick biceps as she found her balance once again. Dark blond brows quirked up as he still held on with a grin. She nearly lost her footing again as he reached back to dust off the ice crystals still clinging to her backside. "Hey now-" was all she managed to say before the sudden grip and pull against that broad chest.

Utterly frozen and not just because her ass had been treated to an icy seat. With her mind functioning at the speed of Windows 98 she hardly processed before Gordie pulled back. The quips and challenges lost in the thrumming ring in her ears. Who had set off a flashbang at the rink? Song of Ice and Fire indeed her butt was frozen and her ears on fire. For a moment Irene just stood there lost in time. Hands propped on her hips and she puffed her cheeks, releasing a long breath between loose lips. Definitely going to need that one more lap. Pushing off she started off for the last lap. Unsurprisingly Gordie made it all the way around the rink, turning to skate backwards as he passed her with a shit-eating grin. Show off.

Far more careful she slowed down to a near stop before gripping the sides of the rink and stepped off the ice. Well she had been right, ice skating was a great glute workout. Gordie was proof enough. Irene hobbled awkwardly to the bench before dropping down to unlace the skates. "Yeah, but next time we work on stopping," she said as she pulled off the skates and slipped her feet back into her black boots. Her lips pursed a moment as he brought up that surprise kiss again before quirking into a lopsided grin. She gave a short snort of a laugh and shook her head. "Bass-ackwards for sure....better watch out of I might have to pay you back." Well at least she didn't hit him. "Yeah let's go, don't think I need a hoodie for the beach," she said as she slung the skates over her shoulder.

The second they were back out in the warm sun Irene heaved a relieved sigh. She did not get along well with the cold. For the walk back she left all the cold weather gear on, warm and sweaty by they time they got to the dorms. She was quick to pull it all off and toss it into a basket for laundry. Her hair was a mess from being under the knit cap. With a bit of spray gel she scrapped it back down to a neat, perfect bun. She'd never bothered to buy a swim suit so she opted for the usual: black leggings, black boots, and a graphic tank top. Phone-wallet in one pocket, cigarettes and lighter in the other, Oakleys over her green eyes, and a tightly rolled towel under her arm she headed out to meet Gordie in the hall. "Let's roll," she said and gave his hindquarters a swift smack as she passed him. "Pay-back.

Irene lit up a cigarette, the nicotine very much needed, and was careful to move herself downwind of Gordie. No one else needed to suffer for her substance addictions. The beach wasn't far from the dorms and familiar faces were easy to spot at a distance. "Everyone," she said with a short, sharp two fingered salute from her brows. "Nice t'see y'all again." Gordie's offer made her tilt her head as she finished off the cigarette and stamped it out on the bottom of her boot, tossing the butt in a nearby garbage can. "Wine's good for me," she said as he yanked off the jersey. Yew. "Chilled white, bit warm for a red."

"Erin, Cammi," she said as she walked over to the girls, happily provided some libations, and rolled out her towel to sit with them. She eased herself down, stretching out her right leg with a relieved sigh. Sand was not entirely friendly to walk in. "I see the workouts are paying off," she said with a glance to Erin over her sunglasses.

Locations: Ice Rink-->Dorms-->Beach
Speaking with: Gordie(@BennyQ), Erin(@Aluora), and Cammi(@alona98)

Jason waved to Lily and noticed Eren come up. He wasn't able to legally drink yet, either, so he felt Erin's pain. That being said, he wasn't quite ready to put more alcohol into his system. When Athena showed up, he chuckled at her flirtatious comment.
"Thanks. You're looking hot, too."

When Erin said he was the best, he hoisted her up.
"Nah, you're the best, babe."
They went into the water for a bit, enjoying its warmth. When Gordie and Irene showed up, he shook his hand and greeted her.
"I wouldn't mind a soda. It's a warm day."

While Erin checked out Cammi's drawing, Jason hit the Tiki Bar.
"One Pepsi, please."
The bartender, a dark-skinned Asian man, poured some Pepsi into what looked like a coconut. After placing a straw and an umbrella into it, he handed it to Jason.
"Here you go, brudda," he said in a Hawaiian accent.
Jason paid the guy and sat down at a table, sipping his drink as he took in the beautiful day.

Tagging: Everyone on the beach

"Thank you, Sis !!" Ren replied cheerfully, half-hugging the sun kissed blonde back. "Beach Erin is right on par with your Mystique !..." He complimented before pausing again, Embarrassed?" A puzzled expression replaced the smile. Events from night of the party rewinded in his head. "Oh Riiiiight.", he laughed sheepishly. Suddenly a chill ran down his spine as he realized the entire student body just saw him expose himself. Right on cue, the goddess herself bounced in their direction. Athena was looking like a snack ! Her cherry red & strawberry pink bikini reminded him of Starburst.

Subconsciously unwrapping his eye candy with his eyes. Eren flirtatiously licked his plush lips before catching himself and putting his tongue away. "Just call me Adonis." Eren smirked proudly puffing out his chest. The techie didn't mind her silky fingers crawling down his body. He was used to it by now & plus, it felt greaaaat !

He liked prospect of hot food & a cold drink. "A dip?" muttered Eren, "Sure. I don't mind the shallow end. " He confessed, watching the wind cause the pure white sundress on the dirty blonde to flutter just a bit, as Athena placed a hand on Lily's hip. His golden hues had slowly moved like elevator's from her head down to her aquamarine bikini & ended at her sandals. It was obvious, Eren was totally eye-banging her. Snapping out of his trance, he fired back a finger gun as Gordie cycled around to him. "Pa-Pow !!" Inspired by his ' twin' he decided to work on his own catchphrase.

"Whatever your buying, of course."

"Ah, right. Here Gordie." Eren dug into his joggers & pulled out a crumpled up wad of money. It was $25. Another $25 bucks was then shared with Athena. Feeling generous, he split the remainder of his $50 with Irene, Erin, and Cammi. He was curious about what she could possibly be sketching as he stated,

"If I win, we all win." ... returning the two finger salute to Irene- who absolutely appeared to be glowing for some odd reason. He couldn't quite put his finger on it. After she unraveled a towel, he thought about the gym bag he was carrying and sat it down on the corner of it. Rummaging through the small sack, he pulled out some sun screen, his change of clothes and a variety of other items. "No...No...No....Aha !" He yanked out a full-sized sheet and laid it down a few spaces away from her towel. Putting his gear back into his bag, Eren held onto a medium sized bottle of SPF and applied some to his neck & arms.

"Sunscreen, anyone?" He was willing to pass the bottle around to anyone else that might need it.

Anna went back to her room and decided she was at a good point to take a break with her work. She was all caught up with current assignments, ahead in a few, and she’d even read ahead for a couple of chapters where she could. Bikini, comfortable clothes, sandals, a tote with all the beach necessities, and she was ready and locking up behind her. Earbuds in, and she was soon singing as she made her way down the halls once more.

The walk was fairly short, and she was soon seeing sand and surf. She walked along for a bit, and she spotted some familiar faces. “Hey, guys!” She said, moving over towards the group, wind swiping her hair back and forth across her face. “I understand some congratulations are in order.” She smiled. “So, congrats.” She was referring to the winners of the costume contest.

“Care if I join you?” If she was interrupting, she could easily go up the beach, it wouldn’t kill her.

==

Company: Everyone at the beach

==

Tilting his head in the platinum blonde's direction. Eren felt inclined to pat an empty spot on his blanket & reserved it for her. "No. Not at all. Thanks again ! " He smiled warmly. Down to his last $20 of the prize money, he awarded Anna $10 as he chimed, "And here's to the winner of the best swimsuit contest !!" He joked. "And damn girl ! Is that coral?" He marveled at the decorative patterns, as his pink, puckered lips let out a whistle.

"So, I think a few of us," He pointed to Jason, "are going over to the Tiki bar in a minute to grab a coupl'a drinks; preferably a frozen virgin Daiquiri or a mocktail." Continuing to give her a run down of the gang's current plans he added, "Maybe later, some of us will take a dip in the ocean or go for a nice little run down the beach." His pursed lips curved into a smirk. "I hear it's good for the glutes. Also, you look like you could use some sun-screen. I wouldn't know how to tell your mom how we let her gem of a daughter go to the beach & leave looking like a lobster." He handed her the blue bottle of Selsun.

Talking to: @di moon ( Anna ) @IfIWereInYourShoes ( Athena ) @Pastel ( Lillian ) @LilGunner ( Irene ) @BennyQ ( Gordie ), @KaeganofAmber ( Kaegan ) @alona98 ( Cammi ) @Aluora ( Erin ) @True Grave ( Jason ) @Gannameade ( Winston ) ( & anyone attending )

Tagging: Everyone at the beach.

Gordie’s rear still stung from Irene’s payback blow at the dorms. Damn what was she, One Punch…Woman or something? He recalled reading something about how shorter people somehow made much better power lifters in certain styles. He might be taller than Irene but she definitely packed a much harder hit than he did. Had she been the one to hip check the asshole power skater, she might have put him through the boards. Now he understood why the others were more warily about her. What the hell had he gotten into? A puppy unknowingly playing with fire. Well, he did like fire after all, in a way.

”Hey Cammi. Doin’ amazing, how about yourself?” He greeted her when she popped up, looking curiously at the sketchbook. Gordie quickly ran a hand over his hair to make sure it was all good.

”You always trying to shoot me huh Erin. Jeez, you plot my demise worse than my sister.” He winked at Erin. ”You seem like a beer lady to me, unless you want otherwise…?” He inquired before making his trip with Jason to the tiki bar.

He nodded to Irene’s request of…chilled wine. Oh, how sophisticated of her! Not anything he’d ever have. And then Eren gave him a wad of money, which confused him immensely. ”What’s this for? You don’t owe me anything, bud. You keep it.” He said, handing the money back or laying it on the table. He was already riding on a scholarship and though he knew he ought to be responsible with it, he was well off enough to allow for some…slightly frugal spending. Drinks were a necessity after all to keep one’s head straight in university when the exams and assignments began to overload.

”Ay, Anna, how are you?” He called out to the newcomer when she arrived, looking absolutely ready for beach day like the rest of them. ”Take a seat, you don’t have to ask, especially after we been up all in your dorm.” He said to her. Eren helped her to a seat. Man was just giving away all his earnings!

He got the chilled wine for Irene and a bottled beer, Stella, for himself, and whatever Erin might have wanted, beer or otherwise, bringing it back to the table and handing it to Irene and Erin. ”Cheers, mates.” He said to them and the others. ”Y’all just want to run away from me when I took the mask off, huh.” He joked about their jogging plans. ”No OnE cArEd WhO I WaS uNtIl I pUt On ThE mAsK.” He said in his Bane accent, before attempting to give a very Canadian Ehhh in the same accent but failed miserably and came out as some weird sounding cooing noise.

He thought about Cammi’s question from earlier. ”What should we get up to tonight, buds? Me and Lily would love to have y’all over, for drinking and games or just relaxing, as we discussed last week. Ain’t that right, puddin’?” He glanced over to Lily and Athena, practically glued at the hips. God damn what a pretty picture.

Irene lounged back in the warm sun, the sand cushioning her body. Wearing all black did wonders for heating her back up after an hour or so in the frigid arena. Her eyes brows rose above the dark sunglasses as Eren laid out a full-ass sheet on the sand; notably a couple paces away. “I don’t bite ya know,” she said with the tiniest of smirks. “Keep your winnings though man. You earned it with that performance.”

She glanced over as Anna arrived. “Welcome to the gun show, pop a squat,” she said. No joke. A veritable cornucopia of fine bodies were on display with their group. Of course she would be more than welcome to join the group. She gave another small snort as Eren eagerly patted the edge of the sheet for her to join. Cute.

Gordie was kind enough to fetch her a white wine. It was always a shame how little was served at a bar. Five measly ounces. “Cheers and thanks,” she said as she raised the glass and took a sip. Light ideas for plans was being tossed around. She was perfectly content soaking in the sun and relaxing back in the warm sand. “Well if ya’ll wanna go swim or run I’ll watch your shit. Not really fit to swim,” she said with a small snort of amusement. Boots, leggings, and a tank didn’t make for good swim wear.

“Dorm party or a pit fire on the beach,” Irene added with a shrug before laying back. The neat bun made a nearly perfect little pillow. “Take advantage for some nice weather. Hurricane season and all.”

Speaking with: Eren(@Damien_Akira), Anna(@di moon), Gordie(@BennyQ), and Lily(@Pastel)

She smiled when she was told she could join them. “Thanks,” and as she was letting the bag slide down her shoulder and pulled the shirt off over her head, Eren held out the money- “Oh, no, sweetheart, thank you, but I can’t accept that. I’m part of the committee that held the contest,” she reminded him. “It could be seen as a bribe, but I appreciate the generosity.” Besides, it wasn’t like she needed money. “But…” She gave a little turn, showing off the suit’s top. “Yeah, I think so? I just liked the color, and it reminded me of pinky-sort of twigs.” She smiled and spread out her blanket, listening as everyone talked.

She couldn’t help but smile. “Eren, are you just saying you want to rub your hands all over me, and claiming it’s for my own welfare?” She laughed, shaking her head. “Drinks sound fun, and I do love to swim, so you can count me in for both.”

“Hey Gordie,” she said with a smile and shimmied the pants down, folding everything neatly before tucking it back into her bag. Irene mentioned another dorm party, or doing something on the beach. “I can always order us some stuff to do a clambake, and we can just build a fire?” She didn’t think they’d be able to fish and catch anything at the beach to do that with, but she had enough apps, she could order pretty much anything they’d need. Definitely sounded less crowded than another dorm party.

“Eren, why don’t you surprise me with a mocktail, and I’ll put on some sunscreen like a good girl so you don’t have to explain anything to my Mama?” She was already taking out her sunscreen so he’d know she was being honest about it. “Just-if you bring me anything with peach, best make sure it tastes really good. I’m from Georgia,” she said with a grin. She took out some money, offering it so he wouldn’t have to spend his winnings. “I like to save my drinking for later in the day.” She chuckled.

==

Company: Everyone at the beach

==

Erin looked back from Cammi's sketching as Irene laid a towel and sat next to them. She would pull herself away from the drawing and lay down on the sand, giving her attention to the ripped woman. Erin smiled at her comment with a slight blush "Many parts of my body still ache, but I'm definitely enjoying the intensity of the workouts. Like I have mentioned before, I use to mainly focus on cardio, so it's been amazing to add a good amount of strength training with you. I just hope I'm not slowing you down, you are a beast Irene!". Erin would notice Irene favor her right leg and ankle sitting down. It was slightly noticable while working out as well. "Everything okay? Old injury?".

Erin glances up to Gordie "I'm always good with beer, but I don't want to get you in trouble...legal drinking age and all." She then laughs at his reaction to her own finger guns. "Like Han and Greedo, you shot first!" Erin then looked around, as she felt like she just made a very dorky comment.

Erin then greeted Anna.
"Awesome, join us. The meet and greet was so much fun! You deserve so much credit!

Erin got up after Irene's mention of swimming. The water did seem to be calling her. She made a slight detour to to give Ren a fist bump. "I loved your version of the finger guns. The rest would not understand, it's a cool Erin/Eren thing!". She then proceeds to dive in the water.

Location - Beach
Talking To - Nearly Everyone

“Sup Ya’ll how is everyone doing today? Good classes?” He had a bag with some stuff, football, volleyball, Frisbee and he most important deck of cards. He was pretty good with sleight of hand so he could do a trick or two as well. But he put his towel down and looked around trying to remember who he knew by name. He wasn’t great with them, but he did remember a few, good thing he group was small.

“Not bad and yourself?” He definitely remembered Cammi…who could forget her?

He smirked as Erin flirted with Athena, not that he blamed her but he realized Jason had his work cut out for him with that one. They were kinda cute together though.

“Feel free.” He looked up at Anna.

@True Grave Jason @Damien_Akira Eren @Pastel Lily @BennyQ Gordie @LilGunner Irene @alona98 Cammi @IfIWereInYourShoes Athena @Aluora Erin

Lily twisted her hair up into a messy bun, securing it with the band from her wrist. Within the few minutes she had been out of the water she was already almost completely dry. The sound of hitting up the tiki bar sounding better with each torrid minute. In the mean time she helped herself to a water, wasting no time in quickly chugging it down. Once finished she placed it back into her bag and retrieved her sundress.

"Hey, Eren." Lily gave the him a wave and smile, fighting the urge to linger on his fantastic physique. Doing a poor job, however. Could you blame a girl? "It's beautiful out! The water is amazing." She looked over her shoulder to admire the view again before setting her bag by her towel.

Slipping her sandals into her bag Lily moved to greet Athena, "Ugh, I know I'm awful," she sighed lightly, "I had to attend the orientation from hell. Luckily, my dance teacher is surprisingly easy on the eyes, so it worked out." her arms moved up to hug her. "You should come watch sometime" It was always fun to have an audience during practice, even if it's only a couple people. "You too, stud. The girls in my class would love to show off for you," she giggled, flashing Ren a playful grin.

A trip to the tiki bar was decided on for some. She hadn't known about Erin and Jason's ages, despite seeing them drink at the meet and greet she figured they were a bit younger.
"Well, I'm sure if you wanted one no one would question it," she shrugged a bit, laughing at her newly formed rebel streak. "Regardless, let me treat everyone to drinks, appetizers, whatever. It's the least I can do for getting win," her cheeks reddened as she mentioned the contest. The real win should have gone to the one responsible for her killer paint job.

Lily waved down Gordie and Irene when they came into view. Her roomie was a hard one to miss, usually being amongst the tallest around. Sitting down on her towel next to Irene she sunk her bare feet into the sand and grabbed at another bottle of water. Mentioning to the newcomers that she had plenty. Leaning back on her arms she looked towards Gordie,
"That's right, darlin," she smiled, switching to the Harley accent.

"Though, a bonfire sounds just as good." She liked Irene's suggestion, the beach was definitely more roomy than the dorm. Her blue eyes fallowed Erin as dove for the water. Sitting up she shimmied from her dress, deciding to take another dip instead of a drink from the bar. She took Ren up on his sunscreen offer, forgetting her own. Squeezing a bit into her palm she rubbed in what she could reach.

~~

Tagging: @Damien_Akira , @LilGunner , @BennyQ , @IfIWereInYourShoes , @di moon , @Gannameade , @Aluora , @alona98 , @True Grave

"And done." Cammi mumbled finishing her drawing (did not draw found in Google)
" So what do you think?" She asked whoever was watching her draw " anyway hey Irene,Winston, Lily and Athena good to see y'all." Looking around at all the swimsuits clad people she decided to pull off her putter wear and reveal her swimsuit.

" If you're going to the tiki bar can you bring me back a pineapple passion drink." Cammi said passing them 2 hundreds " by the way first round on me"

079d86dc00ba51ee36b870155d145157.jpg

(Bathing suit)

Winston did his best to put his tongue back into his mouth when she became...freer with her clothing. "Mmm ah...lovely drawing...too!" He was glad his sunglasses were on. But not that it made a difference she was probably sure all eyes were on her. 'OMG!!' He continued to sit up....because. "How were your classes this week?" Sure he was interested but he wasn't so smitten by her body that he failed to see she was here to learn too. He liked all of her, her mind also.

Dropping her clothes in her bag, along with her sketchbook and shoes.

" They where good my business class wants me too come up with a business proposal, with all the works within three weeks. While I have too come up with a clothing line for my design class." Cammi explained " which reminds me y'all wanna be my models?"

Tagging: @Damien_Akira , @LilGunner , @BennyQ , @IfIWereInYourShoes , @di moon , @Aluora , @True Grave

She was hoping they would say yes, so she didn't have to ask random people.

"Winston wanna go swimming." She asked getting off her beach towel
@Gannameade

Waving back at Lily, the dark haired techie felt her glimmering cerulean hues roaming all over him. The feeling was mutual. Half shrugging his shoulders Eren replied to Lily, "I'll take your word for it." He was in no rush to dive right into the ocean. It was way out of his comfort zone! He would attempt to play it cool for now. Returning a broad smile he simply said, "Okay.", to her invitation and followed with, "I think it would be cool to kick back & watch you guy's do your thing." As the cinnamon haired brunette plopped down on the sand with her hair rolled into a bun; sipping her water as if she was advertising the product. Eren realized he didn't pack any of his own. He'd remind himself to ask for a bottle later.

" It's because I thought you did a damn good job of being Bane, bro ! I just felt like ya' got robbed is all." ...The former phantom responded whole-heartedly, taking the wad of money directly out of Gordie's hands & placing it back into his wallet. Stifling his laughter, Eren finished making his rounds with his prize money as Gordie put on another act. "Heh. Classic. " Once the sheet was down, he gave a playful bit down on his teeth, while gazing at Irene, "But I do." He commented with an air of arrogance in his smirk. Eren couldn't help but to let his golden eyes linger a little on the black tank top clad marine. After all she looked amazing !

"Thank you ! "

Still flattered by her praise, Ren tried his best not to seem bashful. Moments later Anna ambled over as Irene referred to their get-together as the, "Gun Show". Everyone appeared to be looking their hottest. "Guess you can say, we came in," Struggling to keep a straight face, Eren cracked, "Gun's BLAZING !! " Hoping his joke was well received, as he gave Erin an uplifting nod for her equally goofy reference. Ren also noted Irene's injury, but made no word of that as the sun-kissed blonde had already covered it.

Watching Anna model the 'coral ' swim suit, Eren gave her a whistle of approval. "Hey, don't go putting words in my mouth." He chortled, before his expression turned some-what confident, "Seriously though, that does sound like an interesting proposition." As she shook her head at him, Ren smiled charmingly at her & said, "I'll get back to you on that later." Leaving his offer on the table.

So far everyone minus Athena & Cammi had declined his offer. The latter was certainly more than well-off, as she put down $200 on the tab & treated everyone to drinks. And so he took Cammi off the list. Ren couldn't believe his new friends were turning down free money! On the bright side this showed him that they weren't money hungry urchins, unlike some of his old friend's back in Michigan. He soon found himself respecting them a little more.

Fist bumping the female Erin back, he felt their bond become that much stronger. A ghost of a smile formed on Eren's lips as he finally chimed in to answer Cammi's query, "I'm with Irene on this one, I vote bon-fire ! We can toast some marshmallows, roast some hot-dogs, tell ghost stories & play us some music ! " Suggested Ren.

At Anna's request, Eren raised a curious brow. Since when did he become her errand boy? Accepting the money, he realized he had two choices: Play it safe & get her ANYTHING, but a peach drink or take a risk and daringly challenge himself to WOW her for the hell of it. Option A was thrown right out of the window. Eyeing Cammi, as she revealed her milk chocolate complexion that complimented her black bikini, he winked at Winston. His facial expression was an open book that read, 'Bro, you are luck-y !!'

Spotting Lily in his peripheral as he trekked in the direction of the bar, Ren noticed that she wasn't able to reach a few regions of her body & thought maybe he could provide some assistance?

[ At The Tiki Bar ]

"Yo. Barkeep!"
"Aloha! Howsit, goin brudda?"
"Good. Good. So listen, uhh," Ren leaned on the counter, "What kind of peach mocktails do you serve here? Can I customize an order?"
"No way, read the sign mannn!" The darker asian began, telling Ren off as an additional $10 bill slid in his direction, pinned down by 2 fingers. Soon as his dark eyes made contact with the bill. He pressed a finger to his lip and pocketed the money. "Don't tell me boss, man. We're not supposed to accept tips or customize drinks 'ere. What you see - is what you get."
Eren nodded. "Relax, dude. I won't rat you out." "Ok, Ok, I see what I can do for you. I think me has got just the ting ! " "Make it a frozen drink too, bro." Eren directed.

Acquiring the Frozen Peach Bellini Mocktail he traversed beach at a moderate pace and delivered the icy beverage to Anna. Moving away from the Georgian, he was drawn to Cammi as she mentioned something about modeling a clothing line. "Now, I won't model but if you want, I'm willing to help you promote your brand?" With his web design skills, her brand would have her very own website in no time !

Tagging: @LilGunner , @BennyQ , @IfIWereInYourShoes , @di moon , @Aluora , @True Grave @Pastel

Last edited:
Athena smiled “i’d Love to come, something so nice about watching people dance..., plus some of those costume leave everything to the imagination” she nodded a little and clapped her hands to herself “ Bonfire sounds great maybe i’ll tell a tale of Italy for you maybe a bit of Dante’s inferno” she rubbed her hands together quickly in excitement.

“ sooo..... “ Athena approached sitting down next to Lily nudging her with her arms “ you don’t remember much of last night?” She giggled a little bit as her hands took over the smoothing of the cream on her body, this was rather mild temperature for Athena so was used to the heat and the burning that came with it. “ i mean we were both pretty drunk, you were very giggly” she smirked.

“Im sure a little swin together will jog your memory after all...” she paused to to lean into her ear “con un corpo come il tuo con curve come Afrodite, anche gli dei saranno gelosi. “(with a body like yours with such curves as aphrodite her self even the gods will be jealous. ) she laughed softly her breath covering the nape of Lily’s neck

She was distracted however briefly as Cammi stripped down and invited Winston for a swim who wasn’t that bad at all. Giving her thumbs up in approval she gestured for him to go for it!

@Pastel @alona98 @Gannameade

Anna smiled brightly. “Thanks, but it wasn’t just me. I thought it’d be fun to have a dressup contest of some kind, and everyone pitched ideas until everyone settled on superheroes,” she said with a smile. “But I’m glad all of you seemed to have fun.”

Anna didn’t expect Eren to play errand boy, but he had been the one to suggest drinks. If it was that much of a big deal, he could just say so, and she’d have gone to get the drink herself, but things seemed to go along fine. He took the money and went to retrieve a mocktail. She started rubbing the sunscreen into her skin, starting with her shoulders and working her way down while everyone chatted.

Eren returned with the peach drink, and she giggled. “Thank you,” she said, taking a sip. It was peach, and not the fake-syrup-wannabe stuff, so he got cool points. Hearing Cammi ask about models, Anna raised her hand. “I can model if we can fit it in between classes or after them,” she said, giving a little wave. She wasn’t competing this season, so she was allowed to model. If she’d been competing, there would have been so much red tape for her to go through to make sure everything fell in line with the pageant’s ethical materials and appearances rules. “And if you want some mentions on any of my social media, I can help you out. I have a few million followers, so some of them should follow any links if I mention something.” She hoped that didn’t sound like bragging, she was trying to be helpful...She couldn’t help it people liked to follow beauty queens and see how the other half lived and spent their time. Anna didn’t wrap her life up in a blanket of how many followers she had to find her self-worth, so she wasn’t that worried about it. Came in handy for call-in votes, and charity events. And sometimes helping out her friends when they had things they were trying to get off the ground.

She finished applying her sunscreen, her arm easily reaching down her back, or up if she went the other way-yoga was handy for a lot of things-especially when it came to applying sunscreen by yourself. Then she lay back to wait the proper time before she jumped into the water and didn’t rinse it all off right away. "I'm fine with whatever you guys want to do, just let me know if you want me to order food so we don't have to deal with traffic. It was awful over the summer, and there's more people here with the school year starting." Not everyone knew where to find things, so traffic got clogged fairly quickly.

==

Company: Everyone about

"Aches are good, means it's working," Irene said as she lay on the soft, warm sand. Though when Erin asked about the leg her lips pursed to a thin line for a moment. "Yeah," she grunted in a short response not unlike when Gordie had asked about it too. Despite the budding friendships she wasn't keen to talk about it. Thus was she glad when Cammi finished up her sketch and showed it to the group. Irene canted her head to the side and pushed down her glasses to get a better look. "Good shit Cammi," she said before letting her head roll back into repose.

Eren's playful return of her teasing brought a small, short, snort of a laugh. "Yeah? Better keep those chiclets to yourself if you wanna keep em then," she said with a small, evil grin. Seemed most were getting ready to hop in the water or hit up the tiki bar. Though a couple seemed keen to hang back. Curious. Erin was off and away to the water already and Irene suspected Jason wouldn't be long to follow. Talk about puppy love.

Seemed people were keen on the idea of a bonfire at least. Anna immediately offering to have supplies delivered. "Clambake huh? Can't say I know much about baking clams...but sure. Maybe hotdogs too. I'll eat anything so long as it doesn't come in a vacuum sealed bag," she added with an amused snort. Irene sat herself up and picked up the glass of wine Gordie had gotten for her to take a few sips, glancing around the beach. Wood might be a challenge to come by. Palm trees weren't known for dropping good limbs down. "Might need some pre-cut logs too," she added before another sip.

Her attention turned back to Cammi as she dropped her request. Irene tilted her head curiously and took another sip of wine. "Model huh?" Her face scrunched up a little as she thought of it before shrugging. "I guess...maybe, yeah?" As she spoke she lightly, unconsciously, rubbed the side of her right thigh through the black leggings. "Might depend on the outfit if I'm honest," she added with a small shrug. "Not exactly a dresses and heels lady," she said with a huff of a laugh.

Speaking with: Erin(@Aluora), Cammi(@alona98), Eren(@Damien_Akira), and Anna(@di moon)

Back
Top Bottom