The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

In the end it was Mihaela that was deciding to go down, being a lot lighter. And this has Gabriel feeling her to be careful. She was giving a thumbs up before she was rappling down to the bottom of the cliff.

Gabriel was standing the cliffside just monitoring his sister and fretting a bit. "Gabriel quit being a spazz. This is nothing compared to racing and you know it." Mihaela mumbled up to him.

Car moved to standing next to her brother “he is going to fret until your safely back up here it’s a brother thing and Mira called I guess someone told her what you are doing and she said to expect a lecture when we get back to the hospital”

"I'm being careful and taking it slow." Mihaela was mumbling as she continued to climb down and was checking the pulse of a body she had found. No pulse.

Mihaela was just chuckling before she spoke, "Oh I know... She is like my mother...." With that she was going down a bit lower.

Gabriel was just looking towards Car for a moment and he questioned, "You know something?" However his attention was going towards his sister when she was tugging at the rope for a moment, and he saw that she was unlatching herself from the harness. "What the hell are you doing?" he was calling down. This had her looking up and she was commenting that she had found somebody else, although they were on the ledge a few feet below her. The rope didn't go down any lower, so the only way to get to him was to drop the last few feet.

(Think Cadet Kelly when Kelly is rappling down to get to her father, if you 've ever seen the movie)

(I have)

Car looked at him and nodded "we are missing one more person then all thirty are accounted for" Car watched her and became really nervous as well as it was still a drop and one wrong move and she would go further down

Mihaela was dropping down and going down into a crouch to steady herself as she checked for a pulse. There was one! But there was heavy bleeding. "Lower the med kit down and call for help. We need an air lift to get this person out of here." She was calling up. No there was no other way to get the person up other than that. And she could keep him from continuing to bleed out.

Nope Mihaela had e everything covered and was getting the sounds tended to. Although what nobody saw happening was the person suddenly waking up. And all Gabriel heard was his sisters startled scream and the silence. She had ended up being pushed over the edge during the man's panic, but at least there happened to be water below her. Yet they were strong currents. "Mihaela!" Gabriel was yelling before looking for a fast but safe route down.

Car swore and looked at Gabriel "if I get in trouble doing this you best cover my ass" Car then backed up and then took a running leap. he pushed off enough that he by passed the cliff and landed in the water with a splash

Gabriel was just watching for a moment on time although he was definitely believing that the male was insane. Had the after not been deep enough...

Car surfaced and headed in the direction the woman had been swept and it didn't take him long to find her and pull her ot him and make sure he head stayed above the water

Well that definitely hadn't been fun at all, and Mihaela was unconscious as well. Which hadn't made the situation any better at all. Yet she was regaining consciousness briefly it seemed, coughing up some of the water that she had swallowed. But it was a brief thing. Now the problem was finding a safe way out of the water since they were surrounded by steep rocks all around, with a waterfall coming up in front of them.

Car looked around and when he spotted a rock that he could get them pulled on to he went to work on getting them there. it took him a bit to get to where the water would push them against the rock rather then past it

"You guys alright down there?" Gabriel was yelling down towards them, after he had spotted them. And he was pointing them out towards the rescue crews that had arrived there.

Car looked back "for the most part your sister is out cold I think she may have hit her head get the guy out of there first I am monitoring her puls and will let you know if things take a turn of any kind"

Gabriel was giving a nod of his head before he was directing rescue towards where the man was at so that they could get him rescued.

Car waited and watched over her fist checking her stitches to make sure none of them had ripped out and then to make sure that she had not cuts or broken bones that he could easily find. Car then got her settled flat on the rock and carefully supported her head and neck to be safe

Mihaela was breathing although now that she was out of the water, it was a bit easier to see that she had a small gash on her head. The water wasn't constantly washing it away. Nothing super deep but an indication that she had in fact struck her head on something.

Back
Top Bottom