The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela was speaking, "So tomorrow we will go and look at puppies, and get you one. But not until tomorrow since it is getting late." With that she was ruffling the girl's hair a bit before she was getting up although there was a faint look of pain on her features for a brief moment. Wrong movement had pulled on her own stitches but nothing major.

Selene smiled and nodded her head “can Malakai sleep in my room?” Selene always grabbed extra bottles and kept them in a warmer so the if he cried she could get up and take car of him

Mihaela was looking over before she spoke, "I don't have a problem with it. Just remember that he cannot sleep in the bed with you, he has to sleep in the bassinet."

Mihaela was just watching for a moment in time before she was looking at Yuki before she was getting up so that she could clean up some of the mess from dinner.

"Are you sure?" Mihaela was questioning in a soft voice. She didn't have a problem at all with helping clean up what little was needing to be cleaned up.

"I am sure its not that messy at all and wont take me long" Yuki smiled at her and then looked at her "so your mom messaged and said your brother was coming with as well"

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head before she was raising an eyebrow at the mention of Gabriel coming there as well. Not something that she had known, but it didn't bother her much at all.

"I figured you would want to know he does know your hurt but he knows that it wasn't something either of us had planned to have happen" Yuki knew that he wasn't happy but shit happened all the time

Mihaela was just giving a nod before she spoke, "I know he knew.... He was drinking for me a couple of nights ago. He called me complaining that he hadn't felt good at all." Although she was putting her hands in her lap for a moment in time, her eyes just downcast.

"I....." Mihaela was starting before she was just shaking her head a bit. No she was still somewhat blaming herself for losing their baby and she had even been blamed by one of the others. Although one of the others that was dead loyal to Yuki had only gotten onto his ass about it. "Are you upset with me? For losing the baby? I shouldn't have been so reckless....."

"Mihaela its not like you knew there was going to be a bomb I would never blame you Mira spoke to me before she went in and asked me if I wanted her to save the pregnancy, I told her if it wasn't viable and it put YOU at risk then no so long as I have you I am happy and if for some reason we can't have kind of our own then we do like we did with Selene we adopt and give kids a loving home" Yuki took her hand and kissed it lightly smiling at her

Mihaela was just giving a nod before she spoke, "But we will be able to try again. In the future." That was a big factor as well. With that she was getting to her feet and was questioning if he remembered where she had put her pills.

"yes Mira wasn't able to save the pregnancy but she said once you have fully healed and have had an exam to make sure you healed properly we can try again" Yuki wouldn't rush her either

Mihaela was giving a soft smile before she spoke, "Well then I guess we'll have to wait for that day to come." After that she was finding her pain killers and swallowing down a few of them before she was heading off so that she could go to their room.

Mihaela was popping in to check on Selene briefly and wishing her a good night, telling her not to stay up too late. "If the baby becomes too much, please come and wake us up. We will help. You are still a child; you are not be be acting so much like an adult anymore. Enjoy your childhood some." Mihaela spoke in a gentle voice as she gave the girl a kiss on the forehead.

once he was done Yuki headed to their room to join them so they could get some sleep. Yuki quickly changed into his pajamas and then curled up next to his wife holding her close while avoiding her wound as he knew she still hurt. throughout the night Yuki heard Malaki cry but soon after it started the crying stopped he knew Selene was going to be worn out but this would also keep her from getting pregnant at a young age and making him an early grandfather. the next morning Yuki was the first one up and before he could wake Selene Yuki scooped Malaki up in to his arms and fed him while leaving the room so he could go start breakfast

Last edited:
Mihaela didn't seem to rouse at all when Yuki woke up, sleeping peacefully.... or at least for the most part. There was a faint look of pain on her features but it wasn't anything major. A few of the guys that were awake were greeting Yuki when he woke up and one of them was commenting that Mira had left about an hour ago after getting a call from the hospital. "She said that it had something to do with Damion. I guess some of Car's friends came and took him back to a hotel to get some actual sleep, and Sapphire is completely out cold. Damion wouldn't settle at all and Mira was the only one that they could think of to calm him down." one of the guys was commenting, although it was obvious that as he was saying these names, he had no idea who they even were. Nope he was just passing on the message.

Yuki nodded his head and then explained who the people were stressing that Damion was a baby who needed clothes and other things but Car fought leaving both him and Sapphire alone at the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom