Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Sapphire was definitely more confused than anything, and there weren't words coming from her. No she was just looking around the room slowly for a oment before her eyes were settling on him. At first she didn't seem to recognize but eventually she was speaking. But it was only his name.

Sapphire was just giving a slow nod of her head although soon after that she just seemed to be closing her eyes again. At least if she fell asleep again it was more of a natural sleep than anything else.

Lilian was walking into the room after a moment with a bag in her hands, which she was handing to Car. "Your guy friends stopped by and insisted we give this to you. Bunch of snacks they say you like... Or they think you like." They were trying to be thoughtful.

Car chuckled and then took the bag from her and looked in there but frowned when he spotted a package of pomegranate seeds “can you please pull the pomegranate seeds out please I am allergic”

Lilian was nodding her head and spoke, "Of course I can." With that she was taking the package out and stepping out of the room to dispose of it in another trash can, stating for somebody else to get it taken out right away. There was an allergen in the bag, which had one of the aides instantly tying off the bag and they were carrying it away. After that she was stepping back into the room and actually taking the bag from him and checking through everything, making sure that there wasn't anything else with pomegranate seeds in it. Nope everything else was safe, so she was handing it back to him. Her eyes flickered towards the door as it opened, although it was only Mira walking into the room; her little boy in her arms.

"You have that look...." Lilian was commenting which had Mira was stating that they had managed to track down the woman that had done what she had done. Attempting to sneak about through an employees only entrance, not realizing that Mira had sent around her picture to everybody. No she had been stopped and told that the owner was wanting to speak to her about her performance recently. "Drake is currently dealing with her." Mira was stating and Lilian came over to coo at the little boy, commenting that he was just so adorable.

Car looked at her “is that a good thing?” Car was a little concerned since he didn’t know the male well but figured it was better if he asked rather then assumed

Mira was just looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "Sapphire is his little sister. Imagine if Tia were your younger sister and somebody had just tried to kill her.... Imagine how angry you would be about it." Lilian was studying Mira for a moment in time before she was commenting that she was going to head off to check up on some of the others, and that she would be back.

“That makes sense” Car didn’t have siblings but he adored Tia like his sister and wanted her to be happy and she had been babbling about Yuki adopting her

Mira was giving a faint chuckle before she was speaking, "Drake is a loving man but terrifying when his family is threatened."

“I would believe it he got rather pissy with one of the men who suggested that you quit working to take care of your son. His exact word to this man were ‘if you so much as suggest my fiancé gives up the career she has worked so hard for again I will cut your balls off and feed them to you before I cut your duck off”

(Cut your duck off. xD)

Mira was looking over for a moment before she was commenting, "I can totally believe that Drake would stay something like that." Her eyes were flickering over however when the door was opening and in was walking Mihaela.

(Was suppose to say dick)

Car looked over at her when she walked in and bowed his head lightly. “It’s good to see you up and about ma’am”

"Before you ask, my nurse said I was fine to be up and about. Especially if I was just coming here." Michaela was commenting to Mira before she was inclining her head towards Car, before holding out her hands, wanting the baby.

Mira was just getting Mihaela to sit first before she was handing over the infant. Although her eyes were going to her pager for a moment when it went off. "Go. I've got him. I'll stay here until you get back." Mihaela was speaking and Mira was nodding.

Mihaela was looking for a moment before she spoke "Of course. And just so you know... You are allowed to see her whenever. And Yuki and I have decided to help you get stable again." Some money, help him find his own place, help find him a decent job.

Mihaela was shaking her head before she spoke, "No. You are somebody that Tia considers family, so we are going to help you as much as we are able to." With that she was adjusting the baby in her arms a bit and was just cooing at him gently. Such a cute little boy he was.

"do as you wish but there is very little that you two will be able to do" Car knew his life was over and their offer would mean nothing to him

"And why do you say that?" Mihaela was questioning as she leaned forward a bit, crossing one leg over the other as she readjusted the infant in her arms.

"I'm sick I don't know what is wrong as the doctor refuses to tell me but I have been on meds to treat it without them my illness will run its course and kill me" Car picked up his cup of water and took a drink. in the short time she had been in there he had gone through five bottles of water

Back
Top Bottom