Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Tia looked at the nurse who said if she wanted to hug her to be gentle. This had Tia running over and climbing in to the bed with them hugging them both

Mihaela was giving a small smile before she was giving the girl a light one armed hug. With that she was giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead and spoke, "And also.... the name Tia. Is this a name you want to keep? Or do you want to decide on a different name? A different name to go with a new life."

Mihaela was giving a faint smile before she questioned, "And what is a name that you have always liked? What would you like to be called?" If she couldn't think of anything, then they could easily start naming off suggestion. But in the end... it was her decision. This was step one for Mihaela to show her that she had the freedom to decide her life.

Mihaela was giving a soft smile before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Well how about we figure that out first." Although she found herself feeling that familiar drowsiness, as much as she didn't want to feel it.

It didn't seem like long before Miharla was asleep again, calmly although there was that brief flash of pain when she moved wrong when getting more comfortable.

A nurse was walking into the room to check up on that of Mihaela and Sapphire, both of the females still asleep at the time. Although she didn't think that Sapphire would wake up for a bit, she was still rather sedated, after all she had just gotten done with a major surgery.

After the nurse checked on the Yuki stepped in to the hall and asked her to gather a list of everything the hospital needed or wanted to make them better

The nurse was giving a slow nod of her head at this command before she was speaking, "I will need to speak to Mira as well since she is officially the head of this hospital." No she couldn't go over the head of her boss, that would be disrespectful, and she respected Mira far to much to do something like that.

"Thanks Yuki." the nurse was speaking. Yeah she knew Yuki by name. She was also stating, "Oh Mira was wanting me to question... If we cannot get ahold of Drake on terms of Sapphire's condition, should it change. Is contacting you acceptable? Mihaela had said that you probably wouldn't care, but I wanted to find out for sure."

“That is fine by me I know Drake is doing his best to spend time with Mira and their child as well” Yuki knew Drake would want her protected at all costs

The nurse was nodding her head before she was stating that she would get it jotted down in the information to contact him if Drake couldn't be reached.

The nurse was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I shall make sure that this is strictly followed." Nope she didn't want to see the child get hurt either.

“Thank you we are planning to adopt her and I need to make sure she is safe and cared for” Yuki looked back and smiled happy to see them close

The nurse was giving a bright smile as well and was soon stating that she had to get back to work, and was heading off to do some stuff.

A number of hours had gone by, at some point during that time one of the nurses had managed to convince Yuki to go home for a bit. Mira and Drake had been enjoying their time together, without having to worry about anything. Although they did find themselves interrupted when Mira's pager went off. This had her looking at Drake apologetically before she spoke, "I know I told you that I wasn't going to focus on work but.... it is your sister." This was the only reason that anybody would call for her, something had gone on with Sapphire.

“Go ahead and answer” Drake knew that it had to be important if she was being paged and while she made the call he bundled up their little one to head out.

Back
Top Bottom