Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mira was nodding before she was looking at the page and was soon enough pulling out her phone, calling the hospital to see what was going on. "Mira. Thank god! I was just about to call her. I'm not sure what happened." came the frantic voice of the nurse that answered and Mira was telling her to calm down and explain to her what was going on, already she was grabbing her keys and her badge. It seemed like Sapphire had ended up waking up, yet this is when her stats had started to drop out at an alarming rate. At first they hadn't notice anything amiss until Tia came running out to let them know that there was something wrong.
"I'm on my way. For now get her moved into one of the ICU rooms. I want somebody with her at all times, continue to monitor." Mira spoke, deadly calm as she was sprouting off a few other directions for them to follow. After that she was heading off so that they could get to the hospital.

Mira was giving a nod of her head although her thoughts were a bit all over the place. Sapphire had been fine before she had left, yet something had changed after a bit. Perhaps she had ended up having a visitor? Or maybe they had given her a medication that she was having a negative reaction to. It was possible, and it hadn't been in her records because she had never had it before.

Mira was dismissing herself from Drake's side and going over to where Tia was at, kneeling down next to the child. "Tia, what is happening?" she questioned in a soft voice. No Mira had already given instruction before she left that there was to be somebody with Sapphire at all times, until she woke up. Because there was still that chance the body could reject her new heart. She was in a very fragile state right now. And there had been two of them who had stated they would... the nurse that was trying to calm Tia down, a woman whom Mira had known for years and trusted with her life. And another nurse who usually worked on that floor anyways.

Mira's eyes flashed almost dangerously before she was looking at the other nurse and spoke, "Get to Sapphire's room now. Stay with her." She was a bit relieved though when the nurse was mentioning that Car seemed to be sitting with her at that point in time as well. After that she was heading off and Mira was looking towards Tia. "I need you to either stay with Mihaela, or stay with Drake. Thank you for letting me know, I'll take care of it." she spoke and was giving a the child a hug before she was getting up and heading off towards Drake, briefly explaining the situation, before heading off towards the security center of the hospital.

Mira was giving a nod of her head before she was heading off quickly, already calling for a couple of security guards to come with her. Oh a few of Yuki's men she was noticing. A good thing, yet hopefully they would listen to her orders.

Mira was giving them a few orders and looking at her pager when it went off. Too many things at once. She was letting out a slow breath before she spoke "Lilian. Take one of these men with you to the security room. Get them access and start looking for anything suspicious." This had the nurse at her side nodding and Mira was heading off with the other guard explaining his new job for the time. Not letting anybody in unless they were certain people. He would get pictures and names of the other nurses other than Mira. People that Mira trusted with her life.

While she did what she needed to Drake worked on calming Tia down who was terrified for her.

Car was sitting with Sapphire while holding her hand. If one looked closely they would see that two of his fingers were resting where one would take someone’s pulse

Mira was walking into the room and the nurse who was also sitting in there was getting up right away. A file was being handed over before the nurse was speaking "We ran a new IV line. I sent the old one down to the lab with one of your aides. See what was pushed into it."

Mira was just walking over so that she could get her own vitals. "We're you in the room when everything happened? Can you tell me anything that could help? "

Car looked at her “ she wasn’t happy that the surgery was done with out her consent as she doesn’t want to cause problems. We spoke for a bit when a nurse came in with some pain meds which I found odd but I am not a doctor so I can’t really tell them no. She injected her and said it would take about fifteen minutes to take effect and then left. Tia notice that something wasn’t right first as she complained that where it went in was burning. Tia acted before I could and ripped the iv out”

"I didn't think she would be at all but.... Ultimately it was the only decision. Even with all my medical knowledge... I wouldn't have been able to save her. I wouldn't have been able to help her love for longer than a year. That is how long myself and many other speculated it would be before it became to much. The attacks were more frequent." Mira apoke, and somehow managed to hide the fact that she was wanting to cry. No she couldn't, not at that point. It wasn't the time. "That nurse. What did she look like? "

Car looked at her and then pulled his phone out and showed her “ I take pictures she looked familiar so I assumed she worked in the ward but flipping through my photos I didn’t see her in any”

Mira was taking the phone for a brief moment in time and studying the picture. There was a frown on her lips before she was sending the picture to Drake and her head of security with a message that stated to find the woman. No she wasn't an employee at the hospital, this Mira knew for sure. She knew everybody... Except this person.

"I'm going to go and check on a few things then. If you don't mind sitting with her still. I'll be back soon." Mira was speaking before she was leaving the room..

Mira was already headed off to the lab to find out what they knew. Evidently not a whole lot of anything as of right now. A sigh fell from her lips as she just thought about why that woman had looked familiar.

At some point in time Sapphire did seem to rouse slightly, which was perhaps a good sign. Her stars did rise up into a more normal range, indicating that she was in that state of waking up.

Back
Top Bottom