Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mira was giggling before she was commenting that she was going to go and grab the milk quickly, although one of the other nurses was stating that she would do that. "Go and enjoy your lunch together." the nurse was commenting, and smiling at Anthony gently.

Mira was following after him before she questioned, "So why are you wanting him to follow me around for a week?"

“Because he is going to see the real reason I take care of our son more. You have a demanding job and you can’t be carting a newborn around all the time. I also know that when you are with our son he has to it full attention and love” Drake then kissed her head lightly

Mira was just looking towards Drake for a moment in time before she was leaning against him gently although it wasn't long before she was pausing for a moment, and fishing her phone out. She was sending Yuki a quick text commenting that Mihaela had woken up not too long ago and was wanting to see him. Her way of okaying him to visit, assuring him that she was in an okay condition to receive visitors.

Mihaela was awake at the time and speaking with one of the nurses that was in the room, the woman currently checking over her injuries. With that the woman was stating that she would get her something to drink. She was sitting up the bed a bit, so that Mihaela was more in a sitting position than anything else at that point in time. "How is Sapphire?" she was questioning the nurse, knowing that the woman would know. This had the nurse letting out a slow breath before she spoke, "She is doing alright. Asleep currently. Although there is a child that says that she wants to sit with her, but Mira just left." Tia. Mihaela knew that which had Mihaela stating, "Bring the girl, and the man that is more than likely with her, in to me first."

Yuki chuckled and walked in going over and kissing her head “I spoke with them both Tia is just going to sit in a chair next to her bed and color while she watches over her. Sapphire has charmed her” Yuki then looked at her “how are you feeling”

Mihaela was looking towards Yuki for a moment when he came in and was giving a soft, yet tired smile. She was stating that she was still wanting to see them though, even if only briefly. "Tired, sore." the woman was mumbling in a soft voice.

“They promised to stop by to see you” Yuki pulled a chair up and took her hand and smiled “as soon as they let you out I am taking you home and your mother is going to come and stay with us for a bit”

Mihaela was just holding his hand lightly, resting her head on the pillow as she watched him for a moment. There was a look of grief that appeared briefly and she spoke in a soft voice, "Mira told me.... And I.... I'm sorry...." She shook her head a bit, tears falling down her cheeks. Why she was blaming herself was quite the mystery. They had known that they were going to try something, although explosives weren't the route that anybody had thought they would take.

“My love I do not blame you at all and I never will” Yuki moved and after shifting her over he settled in next to her and pulled her close careful to avoid pulling her stiches

Mihaela looked at him for a moment before she was just gently resting against him, and she was closing her eyes again. No while she wanted to talk to him, wakefulness was a struggle at that point in time. Yet again she had pain killers running through her system still.

Mihaela was just curling into him and fading into sleep once again. A nurse was stopping in briefly so that she could check on her and was finding out if Yuki was needing anything while she was there. After she had figured that out, she was going off to check on Sapphire, and see how her stats were doing, making sure to get information recorded.

"It might be a bit. She just had a major surgery done.... and to be truthful there had been complications. We almost lost her a few times but.... I swear Mira is a goddess incarnate at times." the nurse was commenting before she was speaking with the other nurse that had been sitting in the room as well.

The nurse was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Some of the others weren't very optimistic, especially when it seemed like she had rejected the heart. But she is doing far better now." Her attention went towards the door as it opened up, a nurse leading Tia into the room.

Mihaela was mumbling something and was just looking around, almost confused at first. Although the confusion was being pushed aside when she saw Tia in the room and she was holding out a hand towards the child. At least as much as she could without pulling on any of the ivs that were in the arm. "Hey sweetheart." she spoke in a soft voice. There was a small thought that came to mind although... it was something that she would have to discuss with Yuki as well. A thought of adopting Tia into their family, even if it was only a temporary thing. Even if Car wanted to, he wouldn't be able to adopt her at all, he wouldn't be able to prove that he could provide for her.

Tia gave a small smiled and waved “you wanted to see me” Tia was worried and scared but she would keep her fear hidden and locked away

Mihaela was just looking towards Tia before she was speaking in a soft voice, "You don't have to act like you are afraid right now." With that she was actually shifting to sit up more, a small look of pain crossing her features. Although she was pushing that aside before she was speaking, this directed towards both Tia and Yuki. "What if the two of us were to adopt you? We would take care of you, and make sure that you live a good life. We can get your enrolled in school, or even hire somebody to come and tutor you at home."

Tia looked at Yuki and watched as he nodded his head in agreement with his wife “really you don’t mind?” Tia had had people offer before but they had only wanted her as labor in their home rather then as a daughter

Mihaela was giving a soft smile before she spoke, "Of course we don't mind. That life you lived... you didn't deserve that. At all."

Back
Top Bottom