Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

The nurse was giving a gentle smile and was soon enough stating that she had to go and tend to a few other things. Actually if Drake went back to the waiting room he would find that Mira was in there. She had been talking to everybody, letting them know what was going on, although now she was fast asleep on one of the many couches. And it seemed like the half dressed men now had clothes, thanks to one of Drake's people.

"So.... Everything is going to turn out okay, right?" one of the other guys was questioning although there was clearly concern written on his features. And then he was actually wondering if they were truly free from that madman.

"So we are free.... Actually free...." one of them was breathing, while another was stating that he had no idea what to do with his life at that point in time.

A number of hours had gone past and at some point in time, Drake and Yuki had ended up going back to the mansion, taking the guys with them so that they had a place to stay. Mira was currently finishing up the surgery, getting the chest cavity closed back up. The entire time keep an eye on the stats, to make sure that they didn't drop into abnormal ranges. Although everything seemed to be doing fine, it didn't seem like her body was rejecting the heart, at that point anyways.

Drake sat with Yuki while they explained things to Jessie over the phone even letting her know she was getting the transplant as Drake had okayed it as she was in no condition to refuse

Jessie was just listening on the other end of the phone, although she was just stating that she hoped that it went well. Then she was apologizing to Yuki for his loss, and asked him to give her daughter a hug for her when he saw her.

"I will and we will send a plan when she is home so you can come and spend some time with her she will need her mother" Yuki knew he could only give so much comfort

Jessie was just speaking, "I'll have to let Gabriel know what is going on." With that she was just letting out a small breath of air, but she had tears forming in her eyes. Yes she was saddened by the lose of her grandchild but her daughter was still alive, that is what mattered. They could always try again with having a child. "And this woman.... Mira.... I was looking into her track record as a doctor. It is pretty rare that one sees a surgeon whose surgery success rare is so high. Its as though she has never failed at one before."

"she is I trust her with my life and have done so before she will take great care of them both she even kicked Drake out of the hospital because their baby was getting fussy as it was bed time and he wasn't willing to set him down" Yuki looked over where Drake had passed out with his son in his lap "he still won't father and son are out cold in one of my recliners"

Jessie was giggling before she spoke, "This is how Adrian was quite often with Gabriel as well." With that Yuki could hear a voice in the background talking about something, and Jessie was stating that she was going to let him go for the time being.

“You have a great night and I’ll let you all know when she comes home so you can come and visit” Yuki then hung up and covered the two up so that they didn’t get sick

Jessie was speaking something in Italian, just a way of saying good bye. After that she was hanging up and this was leaving Yuki to his own thoughts, at least for a moment, not until his phone was ringing. Just another nurse who was stating that she was sorry for bothering him, but she had been trying to get ahold of Drake. No answer so Mira had told her to just give Yuki a call. "The surgery was a success. Mira is going to stay overnight here to monitor both Mihaela and Sapphire, they are currently sharing a private room." the nurse was speaking into the phone and was looking over towards Mira as she was coming out of the locker room, after she had gotten cleaned up.

“Ok and let her know that both Drake and baby are passed out in one of the recliners and we will come back in the morning hopefully before her little boy starts to scream for his mom” Yuki wanted to be with his wife but he knew at that moment that he would only be In the way

"Mira your hubby and baby are passed out in a recliner it seems." the nurse was commenting to the woman who was giving a faint chuckle and stating that she wanted a picture of that. "Go get a bite to eat, I've got things handled here." the nurse told Mira, who was giving a wave of her hand and she was soon enough heading off.

Mira wasn't able to check her phone at the time, although that was only because it was turned off and charging in her office. It had died a while ago, but thankfully she kept a charger in her office.

The next morning came around quickly enough. At some point during the night, one of the other nurses had taken over for Mira and was sending her off to get some shut eye. Not that Mira was gone for long, nope as soon as the sun rose she was up and bouncing as though she had gotten a full night's sleep.

Mira was looking over when she heard the screaming and she was moving away from where she had been standing, doing some paperwork. Another nurse took over and she was going over to where Drake was at, taking their infant away from him. "Shh my sweet. Mommy is sorry." she spoke in a soft voice as she gently held the child to her chest.

“Sorry he is tired and hungry as I ran out of bottles to feed him with and you were so busy yesterday I didn’t get a chance to see if you could pump for him for over night” Drake looked worn out and tired as the little boy had been up for hours

Mira was looking over at him before she spoke, "I'm sorry. I was going to leave last night but things took a small turn for the worse for a bit." With that she was just grateful that the baby had settled a bit and seemed content at that point in time. She was leading him off towards a room so that she could feed the baby and they could still talk.

Back
Top Bottom