Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Sapphire was just looking over for a moment before she spoke, "I don't believe that Car will leave you for any reason. I cannot say anything about myself, especially considering I don't really know you. And you don't really know me either."

Sapphire was just watching for a moment while she watched the sun, taking another sip of her water. After about an hour Mira was coming outside to see that Sapphire had fallen asleep in one of the chairs and it seemed like Tia was coloring on the ground with some chalk. "Thank to you and those notes, we got him stable. He is going to be okay." Mira was speaking in a gentle voice.

Tia looked at her and nodded and resumed her drawing "it was better than him dying" TIa was drawing a scene from one of her nightmares and even Mira would shudder looking at it

Mira was shuddering slightly before she was kneeling down next to the child and gently drawing her over for a hug. "Also... Phantom just got a hold of us. The meeting is happening, and it sounds like he may sell the contracts although.... He has taken a strange liking to Sapphire. He wants her to deliver the money."

Mira just looked for a moment before she spoke, "I cannot make an choices for Sapphire, she will have to make them on her own. I cannot hold her here." About the only way she could keep her there was if she ended up having another attack, a more serious one, where she needed to be monitored constantly. But even then, that probably wouldn't stop her at all. Hell not even Drake would be able to stop her at all. "And she was just as determined to make sure that these people were saved, so she will do what she can to make sure that they are safe." Mira was speaking.

"if she goes she'll never come back he'll take her and vanish" Tia had seen him do it before someone would be ordered to bring the money he was owed and that person would vanish and never be seen again

Mira was looking at Tia before she spoke in a soft voice, "Sapphire is a strong fighter, she may not look or seem that way, but she can hold her own. She wouldn't go down without a fight and even if she did.... Yuki and Mihaela have contacts all over this city. She wouldn't be missing for long."

Mira was just rubbing the child's back before looking at Sapphire, who seemed to be awake. In fact she had been listening to the conversation the entire time. "If I deliver the money, he would hand over the contracts?" Sapphire questioned which had Mira looking up for a moment. "If you deliver the money, he will personally have the "slave" deliver themselves and their contract to Phantom." Mira spoke in a soft voice, although while she wanted to plead with Sapphire not to go, she knew that it was futile.

Tia started to sob when hearing the two speak. Drake walked up and touched Mira "I have to say I agree with Tia you don't and shouldn't do this simply because I don't trust the man to honor his word at all"

"This is not your decision to make. And if he doesn't keep to his word, then he is going to die rather violently." Sapphire spoke and Mira was stating that Mihaela had messaged her and stated that they were at the meeting spot already. That there were six other men there, and she had sent pictures to Mira, which she had shown to Car, considering he was conscious again, to confirm that those were in fact his "brothers", friends, companions, whatever they were to each other.

"I am not saying you can't go Sapphire I just don't think it is a good idea but I won't stop you if you insist on going" Drake knew that arguing with her could be pointless at times

Sapphire just looked for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Oh I'm sure it isn't a good idea, but we don't have any other choice."

"If this can ensure that nobody gets hurt then so be it." Sapphire spoke as she was sitting up before she was showing him the ring that she was wearing. Just a plain looking thing, but he would know that there was a tracker imbedded in it.

Sapphire just looked at Drake before she was speaking, "I may seem it, but I'm not that weak. You can even ask Yuki." With that she was getting to her feet and easily removing the monitoring stuff.

"I know your not weak Sapphire and I never said you were I was just asking you to be careful if you are anything like the queen you have a tendency to act first then think" Drake loved his sister and wanted her to be safe at all times

Sapphire was just looking towards him before she was giving him a hug then spoke, "I just want to do this in a way that avoid bloodshed. Or at least hopefully avoid bloodshed." With that she was drawing away so that she could go to the room and change into her actual clothes and grab her bag.

Sapphire was nodding and was soon enough grabbing her clothes so that she could go and change. She saw that Car was awake which had her commenting that his friends were going to be safe soon enough.

Sapphire was smiling before she spoke, "I'm use to bastards. Plenty of those kind of people in the fighting rings." With that she was giving a soft smile before she was going over and giving him a light hug then told him that he didn't have to be afraid anymore. After that she heading out of the room.

Back
Top Bottom