Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mira was just giving a small smile before she spoke, "And with your help. We can take care of the situation." She was however looking over towards the door as it opened, and was waving at Mihaela as the other woman walked into the room. "I sent Yuki off to talk with Drake about stuff, given how irked he is about everything right now." Mihaela was commenting and she was giving a faint smile towards Car before she looking over at Sapphire. "Another attack?"

"Minor. More anxiety than anything. Sleeping currently." Mira was speaking before she was getting to her feet after a moment and was stating that she had a few other patients to check on, that she would be back in a bit. After she left Mihaela was sitting in the chair and just looking towards Car before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I am the one known as Phantom."

Car flinched back at her words and pushed to the back of the bed to try and get as far from her as he could. even though Sapphire had said she knew the person he hadn't belived her and they had all been told she would either kill them or sell them off if she had the chance

Mihaela didn't move any closer to him before she spoke in a soft voice, "I understand the fear that you have. I use to be in the same shoes as you, many years ago. Back before I became who I am today. But it was because of that fear that Phantom was born. I didn't want anybody else to go through the pain. And so far I've been able to completely eliminate a number of the black markets." With that she was brushing some of her hair out of her face, just leaning back in the chair that she was sitting in.

"I have to get Tia out of here" Car was determined to keep her safe she had lost everything because of that man and he didn't know the female in front of him either

"You are safe enough here.... These people are good people." Sapphire was mumbling from where she was laying down which had Mihaela looking over and just scowling at the other female for a moment, who was just putting her hands up in an innocent manner. "I was taking it slow and easy.... The day was going well and then.... Fucking assholes trying to kidnap people." Sapphire was mumbling before she was shifting to lay on her back.

Mihaela was just shaking her head for a moment before she was looking towards Car before she spoke, "I can ensure that both of you two are safe, especially when I can discuss things over with my husband."

Mihaela was just putting a gentle hand on his shoulder and was speaking in a soft voice, "There is nothing to fear. You are safe here, nobody can get to you here. This is the VIP section of the hospital, only certain staff are allowed admittance." Sapphire was just chuckling for a brief moment before she was moving to sit up, leaning against the pillows that were propped up behind her.

"no if he finds out we are here that we have spoken to either of you we will both lose our lives Tia is too young to die" Car had been with the male so long that his only objective was to get Tia out of there

"I mean... She didn't really want to leave with Drake and the baby to go get food, she had wanted to stay with Sapphire." Mihaela was commenting which had Sapphire looking over for a brief moment before she was stating that the child was a sweetheart.

Mihaela was up from where she was sitting and going over to stop him from falling, helping him sit on the bed once again. She was letting out a small breath of air before she spoke, "Just please calm and breath for once. I know it is hard to trust others, trust me I do. But I need you to at least try to put some trust in me right now." She was glancing at her phone when it vibrated and she saw that she had a message from her brother about something.

Car had stressed out so much that he triggered his own health problem and caused an asthma attack to happen as he didn't carry and inhaler he instantly dropped his head down as he tried to be able to breath easier

"Deep breaths. Slow in and out." Mihaela spoke in a soothing voice as she was rubbing his back gently and was just looking over towards Sapphire and asking her to press the call button. At that point in time, Mihaela had no intention of moving at all, at least not until she was sure that he was alright. Mira was coming into the room and Mihaela was stating that they were needing an inhaler, and Mira was giving a nod of her head, heading off to grab that.

It wasn't long before Mira was returning with the inhaler and was handing it to Mihaela, who was able to grab it more easily. "Mira... Tell Drake and Yuki to head back to the mansion with Tia. And then I need your help with something." Mihaela was speaking as she got Car to use the inhaler which had Mira commenting that she was a bit terrified of what the woman had in mind.

Mihaela was just looking at him for a moment before she spoke, "I understand and I have this all under control." With that she was giving a soft smile before she telling him that he needed to rest some more.

"no you can't please the others will pay dearly if you do" Car was still panicking and would need to be knocked out before he woudl relent

Mihaela was just looking towards him before she spoke, "Nothing is going to happen to anybody at all." Although she was already watching as Mira was coming up behind the man and giving him a shot, a sedative. The two woman were getting him laid down although before he would fade into darkness he would hear their conversations.

"What exactly are you planning?" Mira was questioning, her arms folded across her chest.
Mihaela was tilting her head before she spoke, "Phantom is looking for some new workers, and is willing to offer quite the pretty penny for all of the contracts that the man possesses."
"And you think that he is going to buy into it?" Mira was questioning which had Mihaela giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Gabriel looked into him for me. He is very hard strapped for cash, even with his work on the side. Thankfully there are only eight contracts that he holds, this including that of Tia and Car. I doubt that he would turn down two million dollars cash for eight contracts. This is more money than what he could make in years of yelling them off."
Mira was giving a faint sigh before she was speaking, "Just be careful. Don't be pushing it too much."
"Of course, if he doesn't take the deal then something different will be tried."

Tia had come back just as they had sedated Car as she had gotten away from Drake and Yuki. Mira would hear her phone go off just as Tia spoke "WHAT DID YOU DO TO BIRG BROTHER" Tia was more then a little upset

Mihaela was looking at the child before she spoke, "If you are going to keep yelling, then I'm going to sedate you as well. If you are going to stay here, then you are going to go and sit in that chair quietly." She was letting out a slow breath of air and Mira was answering her phone and was stepping out into the hallway. Sapphire was just speaking, "Tia, listen to her please. Car is fine. He is just sleeping. But if you cannot listen to Mihaela, then we will need to do the same thing to you."

Tia looked about ready to cry at this news as all she knew were people being knocked out and she was starting to wonder if they were the same. one of the nurses who was in the room spoke softly to Saphhire as she was taking her vitals "miss if they did this where you were she might think we are the same rather then trying to help"

Sapphire was just tilting her head back before she spoke, "I understand that which is why I said she just needs to sit and breath for a moment. Mihaela has a plan, and in order for the plan to work then Car and Tia need to "disappear" for a bit. One reason why nobody knows that they were brought here." She was just holding out her arm for the woman to take her pulse and was just watching Tia for a moment in time. "Phantom is good at what they do."

Back
Top Bottom