Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Drake thanked her and assured her that he had stayed out of the raid as he had the baby and that their son was just fine and she would see them both when they arrived

Mira was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "I am not concerned. While you are reckless at times, you aren't that reckless. When you guys get here, just let the receptionist know you are VIP. I have everything all set up already." After that she was telling him that she loved him although before she was hanging up she was stating, "Oh monitor Sapphire's temperature please. From the notes I have, a sudden fever is one of her signs. I know she keeps a thermometer in her bag. Even if she has a temp in the 99s please let me know." After that she was hanging up so that she could finish getting everything ready.

Drake assured her hewould and he went to work monitoring her temp every ten minutes and marking down that tepms in a small note book so that she had them when they arrived

Within the next hour the limo had arrived at the hospital and already Mira seemed to be downstairs waiting for them. Although by the time that they got there, the drug seemed to be wearing off, and Sapphire was waking up a bit.

Mira was taking the book and looking over stuff, while the pair were taken up to the room. She was looking at them and was questioning them both in a soft voice how they were feeling. "Sick..." Sapphire was mumbling.

Sapphire was just taking to laying on her side at that point in time, finding it far more comfortable and the feeling of wanting to throw up wasn't as strong anymore. "Drake.... That place... Not a good place." she was mumbling as she looked at him.

Sapphire was giving a nod before she was just pointing towards where Car was at before she spoke, "He tipped me off.... I don't think he realized he had. He had a look of dread and fear briefly when I had opened the door. A look he probably thought was gone before I had opened the door."

“I am glad he did plus that little girl is rather brilliant as well she over heard them talking and called me using the number that I had placed the appointment with” Drake described how frightened she had sounded but she wanted to save the nice lady from being hurt which had urged him to take action

Mira was looking over towards where the little girl was at before she was walking over and kneeling down in front of her. "Hello sweetheart, my name is Mira. You were very brave." she spoke in a gentle voice although she was giving a small frown when she saw some of the bruises that the girl had. "Amanda. Will you take her down to the cafeteria and get her some food. Whatever she wants." the woman spoke after a moment in time before she was getting back to her feet.
Sapphire was just looking for a moment before she was commenting that the girl was definitely very brave. Although she was curling up a bit more on the hospital bed, her hair falling into her face. Oh there was that familiar tightness that she seriously disliked with a passion, and it was caused from the stress of not knowing what had been going to happen.

Tia shook her head and then she ran over and crawled in to the bed with Sapphire and refused to leave her and Car. Drake sighed and then rubbed his face before smiling and walked over and asked if she would be willing to watch his new born son while they made sure that Car and Sapphire were healthy and safe. This caused Tia to look at Sapphire with questions in her eyes

Sapphire was just patting the girl's head gently but she was just closing her eyes for a brief moment in time before she was opening her eyes and looking towards her brother then at Tia. "I'm sure is more just wanting you to hold the baby if anything. I'm not going to be able to help at all." she was shaking her head a bit, and just letting out a slow breath. Although she was commenting that she needed one of her meds, although she had no idea if her purse had been grabbed.

Tia nodded her head and slipped off the bed but she refused to leave the room. Drake settled the baby in her lap and then brought her meds to her

Mira was coming in shortly after Sapphire had taken the medications, and was stating that she was just wanting to put some of the patches on her so that she could monitor her heartbeat and what not. This had Sapphire giving a nod and Mira was getting that done quickly enough and before she knew it Sapphire was fading asleep again.

Mira was just paging in another nurse and was stating that she wanted somebody monitoring stats at all times. "Her normal heartbeat is an average of anywhere between 50 and 80 beats per minute. If it goes above 100 at all, contact me right away." she was speaking and was soon enough going over to check on Car. Although it seemed like the man was beginning to wake up as well.

Mira was just putting a couple of gentle fingers against his neck, just feeling for a pulse for a brief moment in time. Normal pulse for an adult male, slightly faster than usual but given the circumstances she didn't blame him for it. After that she was looking towards Drake then spoke, "You want to let the King know that he is awake."

Mira was raising an eyebrow before she spoke, "If he can't actually keep cool then I would talk to Mihaela. I know she will keep cool." And right now it seemed like the male was already freaked out enough as it was. She was looking towards Drake before she spoke, "Can you take Tia to go and get some food." After that she was looking towards Tia then spoke, "Go with Drake and get something to eat. Be sure to pick out some snacks for our two patients here as well, okay. I just need to do a couple of examines and it is easier if there isn't anybody else in here. But as soon as I am done, I'll call Drake and you guys can come back."

The pair left the room and Mira was going over to sit on the chair next to Car's bed. "You mind telling me what happened while you were there. And you don't need to be afraid at all, you are completely safe here." Mira was speaking in a gentle voice as she looked over at the monitor next to Sapphire's bed.

Back
Top Bottom